Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nintendo Handheld 3DS|2DS LYN Official Thread V3, New 3DS coming soon, New tered bila?

views

Rei7
post Feb 24 2015, 04:25 PM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Feb 24 2015, 02:09 PM)
Worth the upgrade from 3dsXL to New Version?
Worth it for the 3D. It works so well now, don't think i'll switch it off anymore.
Speed is great, and the extra processing power you can open Miiverse in game and upload screenshot of the game.
Loading time improves a lot and the C-Stick needs to get used to a bit from circle pad pro if you play MH4U. Pretty great.
The extra buttons not much use yet but it does help for those who have a big fingers, so you can touch the furthest button, instead of the normal ones.

I get it just for the 3D and the C-Stick for MH4U, so I don't have bring those bulky CPP.
The speed is a plus as well, not much of an upgrade, but a good upgrade still.

This post has been edited by Rei7: Feb 24 2015, 04:28 PM
Savor_Savvy
post Feb 24 2015, 04:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

QUOTE(FoxSeaTiger @ Feb 24 2015, 03:51 PM)
From the review it worth da moneh.

Extra speed, face detect for enjoying 3D game, extra button.
QUOTE(Rei7 @ Feb 24 2015, 04:25 PM)
Worth it for the 3D. It works so well now, don't think i'll switch it off anymore.
Speed is great, and the extra processing power you can open Miiverse in game and upload screenshot of the game.
Loading time improves a lot and the C-Stick needs to get used to a bit from circle pad pro if you play MH4U. Pretty great.
The extra buttons not much use yet but it does help for those who have a big fingers, so you can touch the furthest button, instead of the normal ones.

I get it just for the 3D and the C-Stick for MH4U, so I don't have bring those bulky CPP.
I don't use the 3D coz it is so annoying. When i tilt to one side, the 3D disappears. Seems like a good plus point here. And also the loading screen. I hardly open miiverse due to the loading time.
Rei7
post Feb 24 2015, 05:16 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Feb 24 2015, 04:46 PM)
I don't use the 3D coz it is so annoying. When i tilt to one side, the 3D disappears. Seems like a good plus point here. And also the loading screen. I hardly open miiverse due to the loading time.
Yeah that is my issue as well with the old one.
Miiverse still loads slow if with screenshot though. Miiverse part still slow normally though.
Even on my Wii U also slow, maybe they need to fix that lol.

One more thing that is good is that the stereo sound is louder than the old one.
Which is a plus for me, even if playing at the living room with ppl watching tv, still can hear the sound of the game quite loud and clear. Just some of my impression. I just got mine yesterday night haha.
Bigfoot-X
post Feb 24 2015, 05:18 PM

On my way
533 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Feb 24 2015, 05:16 PM)
Miiverse still loads slow if with screenshot though. Miiverse part still slow normally though.

One more thing that is good is that the stereo sound is louder than the old one.
Which is a plus for me, even if playing at the living room with ppl watching tv, still can hear the sound of the game quite loud and clear. Just some of my impression. I just got mine yesterday night haha.
Ah, so I'm not the only one who thinks the sound is abit low for the old 3DS. Been playing it without earphones and I believe my PSP is louder, which I played without earphones as well (the music from Lumines wub.gif )
NatalieRath
post Feb 24 2015, 05:23 PM

Regular
1,054 posts

To make this easy for everyone. Lowyat selling 1050 ringgit.

And Mid Valley is out of stock. Selling at 8xx ringgit.

I plan to ask a friend to buy one from America and send it to me. Much more bloody easier. And way cheaper.

sai86
post Feb 24 2015, 05:27 PM

StilL LearninG
4,928 posts

bro, which shop you gotten it from @ MV? smile.gif
NatalieRath
post Feb 24 2015, 05:52 PM

Regular
1,054 posts

All MV stores finished. sad.gif
Bigfoot-X
post Feb 24 2015, 06:03 PM

On my way
533 posts

QUOTE(NatalieRath @ Feb 24 2015, 05:52 PM)
All MV stores finished. sad.gif
If I'm seriously thinking of getting, I guess I can wait. Will make use of my bro's old 3DS XL for now.

No rush.
Rei7
post Feb 24 2015, 06:09 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(sai86 @ Feb 24 2015, 05:27 PM)
bro, which shop you gotten it from @ MV?  smile.gif
Mid Valley the place where I picked up mine but from LYN member.
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showuser=307852

No stock also atm but can order la, cheap than others as well.
KLlee
post Feb 24 2015, 10:24 PM

Enthusiast
845 posts

Halo all.. Got my New 3ds XL euro version due to me in uk for time being. Metallic Blue is my set.

May I ask what is the difference btwn Euro, US and Asia. Will I be able to play if I'm back to Malaysia?
Rei7
post Feb 24 2015, 10:58 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(KLlee @ Feb 24 2015, 10:24 PM)
Halo all..  Got my New 3ds XL euro version due to me in uk for time being. Metallic Blue is my set.

May I ask what is the difference btwn Euro, US and Asia. Will I be able to play if I'm back to Malaysia?
Sure you can play it back, but the problem will be the game.
Since 3DS is region lock, you'll need to import those games from EU.
Best to maybe sell it before you come back? And get a US/Asia set in the future.
Or simply ask a friend there to help you buy the games from EU or reload card? brows.gif
Pip_X
post Feb 25 2015, 12:36 AM

Got miao miao jor.
2,444 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Feb 24 2015, 04:25 PM)

Cisssss diam lahhhhhh!
Dont make those who dont have it so much jealous!
/poor fag rant mode/
Pip_X
post Feb 25 2015, 12:37 AM

Got miao miao jor.
2,444 posts

Btw, new thread is way overdue.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0457sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:38 AM