you miss the colour offered

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

and for the ST colour

This post has been edited by fact3: Jan 12 2013, 03:02 AM
fact3
post Jan 12 2013, 09:14 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(Ford Focus Owners Club @ Jan 12 2013, 10:58 AM)
Hi thanks bro... great pics!!! I updated already (left out 2 though due to the limit of images I can put in a post)
suggestion:
1.remove the 2 big picture on top and replace with 1 picture that got focus and focus st (*hint* ford focus malaysia fb cover pic brows.gif )
2.remove one of midnight sky picture leaving only one (or maybe you got time to combine the two picture into one)

and tadaa, you could put the two ST colour

QUOTE(squall_kay @ Jan 12 2013, 01:23 PM)
to share some my cosmetic mods  tongue.gif

DRL (plug & play type by EchoMaster)
[attachmentid=3257858][attachmentid=3257859][attachmentid=3257860]

metal paddle
[attachmentid=3257861]
awesome bro,

but the echomaster drl is expensive even to US standard from their discussion on focus fanatic forum, how much did you get it?
DIY fitting it?

changing the pedal is a must i think, the standard pedal is too dull thumbup.gif
fact3
post Jan 13 2013, 08:51 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(squall_kay @ Jan 13 2013, 10:37 AM)
local branch here said not as long not involve wire cutting.
better u checked with ur side branch/dealer. this one will be subjective.  wink.gif
So you mean behind the bumper ford already prepared wiring for the DRL from factory?
fact3
post Jan 15 2013, 03:47 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(kampoon @ Jan 15 2013, 10:57 AM)
whole market do not have red titanium + oldi.....
The same i heard for candy red sport+
fact3
post Jan 21 2013, 03:09 PM

42 posts

Price increase not a good step on a model that still struggling to steal grip from T&H.
Hopefully will not affect ongoing booking or people will end up canceling like what happen to Polo GTi

QUOTE(dynames07 @ Jan 20 2013, 07:28 PM)
Just back from visiting Ford Taman Midah to see with my own eye (and to poison my wife) the ford focus titanium.

I went there with my wife and my daughter using our 4 years old viva elite. To our surprise, even with our low profile life, we were greeted by the sales person starting from the moment I parked my car (he already asked me beforehand, to prepare for my arrival). This is very very good first impression hehe Luckily the guy didn't open the door for me LoL!

The guy that served me is Gary. Very very friendly guy and knows a lot about the car that I have my interest on. Explain all the things that I asked him without doubt.

Would like to recommend the shop to all the have their interest in Ford cars!
Got good discount for titanium?

This post has been edited by fact3: Jan 21 2013, 08:45 PM
fact3
post Jan 27 2013, 03:38 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(showkun @ Jan 27 2013, 02:22 PM)
I've booked my FoFo Sport 2012, SA said the one I booked is the last one, Sport+ no more stock, have to wait for Sport+ 2013. Not sure why people say it's not selling well, but why SA keep saying no more stocks? Heard Malaysian FoFos' are assembled in Thailand?
Congratulations on your booking rclxms.gif
if your information is true then i might as well cancel my sport+ booking that i make with no discount and start looking for SA that willing to give discount for 2013 sport+ model tongue.gif

I also had wonder about focus's sale. Nissan had proudly announced the newly launched almera had exceed 1000 bookings, but ford had repeatedly refuse to answer at all about focus sale. Maybe quota of focus allocated for malaysia is small to begin with. And yes Malaysian FoFo is assembled in Rayong Plant in Thailand.

Anyone know best selling CBU car in Malaysia? How much do they sale?
fact3
post Feb 5 2013, 07:41 AM

42 posts

QUOTE(haushinka @ Feb 4 2013, 10:27 AM)
Guys,

Would like to know the estimated cost for the maintenance (minor & major) for this car. i know that for this version is still quite new and most of us is still under the warranty. Maybe, the owner from previous version can give advise on this?
maybe this should be on 1st page...

but remember 1st 60k km is free

btw the rear of shelby focus st is the new love~ wub.gif
twin tail pipe thumbup.gif
user posted image
fact3
post Feb 5 2013, 10:21 PM

42 posts

ECOBOOST!!

the reason why ecoboost won multiple engine award
skip to 14:05 for review
and behold the showdown of 1.0 ecoboost vs 1.6 NA [EDITED] flex.gif

fifth gear season 21 ep 7

the term "no replacement for displacement" might really going to be obselete in the future icon_idea.gif
maybe someone already shared this LOL tongue.gif

This post has been edited by fact3: Feb 6 2013, 11:18 PM
fact3
post Feb 6 2013, 11:34 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(gahpadu @ Feb 6 2013, 06:44 PM)
i think it was  1.0 ecoboost vs 1.6 NA , but surely still behind of most 2.0NA

I would prefer new tdci engine with 16+ ps  , minor mode could reach 200ps
whoops seem like it is turbo vs NA sweat.gif ; edited tongue.gif
fact3
post Feb 11 2013, 07:17 AM

42 posts

Should be this one

Ford Focus in Malaysia FB

Been visiting the page few times a week from the birth of the page, i wont say there is no problem with the focus. But to say its on scary level maybe exaggerating tongue.gif

Too bad ford wont reveal how much fofo mk3 is already rolling on the road. If we know the figure maybe we could guess how many happy owner compared to number of disappointed owner.

In Ford Focus mk3 owner group there is 40+ owner; none yet had reported thier fofo stranded for weeks at sc. There are some recuring defects report, most were common problems that also occurs to other manufacturers too.
fact3
post Feb 16 2013, 09:00 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(seongmeng @ Feb 15 2013, 07:57 PM)
just went to test drive this afternoon, the test drive car is having mileage 15000km, the car still shudder (many times) whenever start to go from stop... hmm.gif
QUOTE(seongmeng @ Feb 16 2013, 03:25 PM)
Go test the Red Sport + car at Taman Midah Ford then you will know smile.gif

And don't just here, go to Ford FB see the complaints by many...... blush.gif
QUOTE(seongmeng @ Feb 16 2013, 08:33 PM)
No la, just sharing here on everything whether good or bad issue bout the car ma.....  smile.gif
Too bad for you got to experience the worse for fofo early on test drive, ive only seen complaint from owner before.

If youre still having hope for fofo, the last thing i could suggest is join the owners tt. and maybe you got to hear 1st hand experience and if allowed maybe even test their ride.
fact3
post Feb 18 2013, 08:18 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(haushinka @ Feb 18 2013, 06:39 PM)
Just pick up my car this afternoon.....did not notice any jerking or shuddering otw back to my house....or maybe im just to excited with my new car lolx  rclxm9.gif
hopefully my car wont have that kind of prob liao smile.gif
Congratulations!

The jerking issue is only apparent while creeping slow speed and even more while moving from standstill on hill area.
If those situation avoided dual clutch is an awesome transmission.
fact3
post Feb 20 2013, 03:32 PM

42 posts

Heard that 2013 batches of fofo mk3 sports+ already on our shore. Anyone waiting for one already got call from your SA?
fact3
post Feb 20 2013, 10:27 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(jsliau @ Feb 20 2013, 06:48 PM)
I thought 2013 is exactly same with 2012? correct me if i am wrong
QUOTE(haushinka @ Feb 20 2013, 06:57 PM)
what ive been told by the agent, the difference only on manufactered year...furthermore, no discount for 2013
should be exactly the same spec with 2012 and with history of being sold-out, naturally no discount will be given; unless in competition between branches and dealers.
fact3
post Feb 23 2013, 07:26 AM

42 posts

QUOTE(kampoon @ Feb 23 2013, 12:35 AM)
just got the car ...credit to trio mantap salesman raymond who did night delivery .....and thumbs up service level.....
Congrats!
Sport+ 2013 batch?
fact3
post Feb 23 2013, 07:36 AM

42 posts

How long did you wait from booking till delivery?
fact3
post Feb 28 2013, 02:08 AM

42 posts

QUOTE(Patrick12 @ Feb 27 2013, 10:43 PM)
Hi guys Ff sport+ r my top 3 preference beside Peugeot 308t and 408t.any advice?Tq =)
308t is overflowing with youthful vibe, the curves the performance, cabin comfort is awesome too
And the panoramic sunroof is simply awesome. The limited edition 308t Griffe looks awesome thumbup.gif

408t got more business-like luxury, performance of sport car and comfort of family car brows.gif

But both dashboard and center console is rather plain. And the view from behind.... I just dont like how peugoet design the back of their cars; too plain for 408 overdoing it for 308. Looks is subjective anyway.

Fofo should a a balance of sports and family car, will need to adopt dual-clutch driving style brows.gif

Not much i can say, do go for test drive.
Also consider the distance and reputation of the sc youre going to service, repair and claim warranty later icon_rolleyes.gif
fact3
post Mar 2 2013, 03:34 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(ping1990 @ Mar 2 2013, 02:59 PM)
Is that fuel consuming?? One full tank can run how many km?? I intend to buy too ~
If youre referring to fofo mk3, 700km/tank for mixed city and highway drive is possible.

Automative magazine Autocar Malaysia december 2012 issue achived 836km/tank in thier local test drive.

The tank is 55liter btw

user posted image
fact3
post Mar 14 2013, 01:00 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(blinky @ Mar 14 2013, 11:35 AM)
8 seconds.

By the way, just got a call from the bank, my loan is approved!
Now, my SA told me that there's nothing I need to do except to wait for the car to arrive. He said all the documents will be prepared when I collect my car. Is this true? What about my registration number? He doesn't know what number I want yet.
Congratulations!

I could only wonder what document else? If agreement for the loan, then yes you could wait until the car arrive.
If you want to i think it could be arranged to sign it now; I decided too see the car 1st before i sign anything.

For the number plate, you should inform you SA now and fork out money for the cost ASAP too.

My history:
Booking: 1 nov 2012
Loan Approved: 3 nov 2012
My desired no plate released: 27 dec 2012
Car arrived: 10 march 2013

fact3
post Mar 20 2013, 08:32 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(tkh_1001 @ Mar 20 2013, 06:10 PM)
Just wana ask. I think I saw a few fofo on the road with nice number plate font. Those comes as stock?
Less likely unless it is special request by the buyer, i think there is ford regulation all thier car released with standard plate and ford's frame

QUOTE(gr8fr8 @ Mar 20 2013, 06:46 PM)
Well apart from financial, I am waiting for new Mazda M3, Kia K3 and perhaps the new Honda facelift Civic. All should be within the same price brackets. Perhaps, there would be changes as well after GE, depending on who actually won I think. A few factors at least, but if I am able to buy today, I would choose Fofo over current choices from other makes.
I dont think there is anything major in near future for M3 other then skyactive technology, looks most likely be the same. K3 will offer lotsa gadgets and accesory but handling and trasmissions i dont think will be able to surpass fofo yet.

What if by the time M3 & K3 release ford also announced they will release model with accesory and performance package? You will be waiting forever.........

GE is around the corner, but changes will not be overnight. Drafting and debating might take month, and you cannot be sure they wont introduce other charges to maintain cash flow. Politician is still politician whichever side they are. A good discount now might be better then whatever price-cut the goverment will offer later.

If you dont really need a car it is a good thing to wait or not buying at all, debt is not really a fun thing to hold tongue.gif

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0451sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:54 PM