Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How to apply for SIRIM?, Update: Procedure to apply inside

powerbarr
post Nov 27 2018, 11:20 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(LNB1 @ Oct 7 2018, 11:28 PM)
this professional agent have SIRIM contact and cleared all my stuck items -    rclxms.gif
contact Petra 012-2796220
initially this guy was okay. very friendly chap. he said he will do mine the following week coz he’s outstation. i said okay. yesterday and today i call and text but to no answer. like he’s MIA. my parcel is an important stuff coz i need to use it asap. sigh
powerbarr
post Nov 27 2018, 11:21 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(farsight73 @ Nov 14 2018, 11:36 AM)
Bought a phone from USA last Thursday and paid via ebay. Shipping was super fast through FedEx and arrived as expected but then it got hold-up at KLIA Custom and needing SIRIM permit. After made countless calls to Fedex and Sirim to get the information I needed. The process to release the item was such a difficult process that I need to go to Shah Alam Sirim if I need it fast or wait 48 to 72 hrs if I only submitting via email or fax. BTW, I stayed at Nilai (If you would see the distance and trouble to Shah Alam)

Custom Import Duty Ask for RM100++
Sirim Permit ask for RM150++

If I go all the way by myself... Time + Petrol + Toll + me getting tired..

After thinking all the obstacles up front.. I took the 2nd option.. get my broker agent to handle this.. Paid him RM500 and got the parcel delivered within 2 hrs only. Happy Ending..
can recommend me ur agent?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.66    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:43 PM