Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

>>**LYN Perodua MYVI Owners Club v24°°<<, The New Myvi 1.3 SE (S-Series)

views

TSArea51SE
post Nov 6 2012, 10:52 AM, updated 11y ago

Enthusiast
996 posts

user posted image

Welcome to Myvi Owner's Club V24 Thread!

Thread Announcements
1) Welcome to the Official LYN Myvi Owners Club Thread!

If you are a NEW OWNER, feel free to register yourself by following the format provided below in order for your name to be updated into the Owner List alright.

Thank you smile.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Regarding the APPROVAL OF REQUEST to join the FACEBOOK CLUB PAGE
To members that noticed they got removed from the Club Facebook Page
I was told that there was a Post made by the Admins of MOC pinned up requesting members to LIKE that post in order to prove that they are still active in that page. There was about 1 MONTH dateline given. So yea, I guess you should know the reason why you was removed as the admins looks at the LIKES and remove those that didnt. In order to join back. You will need send your request to join again and provide a picture of you inside the car holding the car keys (Steering Wheel with Perodua Logo must be SEEN) as this is the Club's new SOP to prove that you do own a Myvi. You may also use official documents to prove that you do own a Myvi IF you do not mind. However, its not recommended as its confidential. You are recommended to PM to the Admin named LYN MOC Owners. Lastly, If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM any of the Admins in LYN MOC. smile.gif

To new members that is requesting to join the Club Facebook Page
Kindly provide the details required as part of the Club's new SOP to verify that you are a Myvi Owner to any of the Admins (Recommended to PM to LYN MOC Owners).

*A picture of you inside the car holding the car keys (Steering Wheel with Perodua Logo must be SEEN)

OR

*Use official documents to prove that you do own a Myvi IF you do not mind. However, its not recommended as its confidential.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM any of the Admins in LYN MOC. smile.gif

****ALL IN ALL, If any members / forummer doesn't quite agree with the SOP of the Facebook Page,  you are always welcomed to discuss about your rides in this thread as this thread is always free for anyone to discuss here without any restrictions provided that you abide to the LYN Forum Rules. Once again, Thank you for your kind understanding and have a nice day alright.  biggrin.gif

Official Promotional Video for the New Myvi 2011 (Standard, SE , Extreme)

LYN Myvi Owner's Club (LYN M.O.C Facebook Page)
Feel free to join our LYN Myvi Owners Club Facebook Page!

Link: LYN Myvi Owners Club FACEBOOK PAGE!

Regarding the APPROVAL OF REQUEST to join the FACEBOOK CLUB PAGE
To members that noticed they got removed from the Club Facebook Page
I was told that there was a Post made by the Admins of MOC pinned up requesting members to LIKE that post in order to prove that they are still active in that page. There was about 1 MONTH dateline given. So yea, I guess you should know the reason why you was removed as the admins looks at the LIKES and remove those that didnt. In order to join back. You will need send your request to join again and provide a picture of you inside the car holding the car keys (Steering Wheel with Perodua Logo must be SEEN) as this is the Club's new SOP to prove that you do own a Myvi. You may also use official documents to prove that you do own a Myvi IF you do not mind. However, its not recommended as its confidential. You are recommended to PM to the Admin named LYN MOC Owners. Lastly, If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM any of the Admins in LYN MOC. smile.gif

To new members that is requesting to join the Club Facebook Page
Kindly provide the details required as part of the Club's new SOP to verify that you are a Myvi Owner to any of the Admins (Recommended to PM to LYN MOC Owners).

*A picture of you inside the car holding the car keys (Steering Wheel with Perodua Logo must be SEEN)

OR

*Use official documents to prove that you do own a Myvi IF you do not mind. However, its not recommended as its confidential.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM any of the Admins in LYN MOC. smile.gif

****ALL IN ALL, If any members / forummer doesn't quite agree with the SOP of the Facebook Page,  you are always welcomed to discuss about your rides in this thread as this thread is always free for anyone to discuss here without any restrictions provided that you abide to the LYN Forum Rules. Once again, Thank you for your kind understanding and have a nice day alright.  biggrin.gif

LYN MOC's Honorable Retailers (Could contact them if you wish to purchase anything)

1. Zenden Goh - Zhapalang Motorspot

Details:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

2. Kelvin Koh - Sh@rty5

Details:

3. Drex Chan - EA Autoworks

Details:

URL Link
LYN Myvi Owners Club FACEBOOK PAGE!
Perodua's Official Website
Perodua's Official Facebook Page (MYPerodua)
Myvi Standard(Lagi Best Version)
Myvi 1.3 SE (S-Series)
Myvi 1.5 SE (Lagi Best, Lagi Power)
Myvi 1.5 EXTREME (Lagi Best, Lagi Power)

Myvi Brochures Download
Myvi Standard (Lagi Best Version)
Myvi 1.3 SE (S Series)
Myvi 1.5L SE (Lagi Best, Lagi Power)
Myvi 1.5 EXTREME (Lagi Power, Lagi Best)

Credits
1. MyWifeCar & Previous Myvi Thread Starters for the thread format and Myvi informations. Without it, I wouldn't be able to edit, change and add infos , pictures for the thread
2. Other websites / medias / forum / blog for the Images / Spyspots / News provided

Format to Register yourself to be updated in the Myvi Owner List

Variant: 1.3 Standard / 1.3 SE / 1.5 SE / 1.5 Extreme

Transmission: Auto / Manual

Colour: Ivory White / Pearl White / Glittering Silver / Medallion Grey / Ebony Black / Mystical Purple / Majestic Yellow / Ozzy Orange

Player Type: Multimedia (Touch Screen) / Non-Multimedia (Non-TouchScreen)

Owner Listings
Discontinued Models

Current Models (Myvi Lagi Best Version)

LYN M.O.C Event Sessions

LYN Myvi Owner's Club (LYN M.O.C) 1st TT [14th Jan 2012 (SATURDAY)]

Video:
Credits to Bro Alfred Yap for the Video editing and Bro Eugene Chan for the pictures

LYN Myvi Owner's Club (LYN M.O.C) 2nd TT [25th FEB 2012 (SATURDAY)]

Video:
Credits to Bro Alfred & Eugene for the Pictures & Video

LYN Myvi Owner's Club (LYN M.O.C) 3rd TT [31st MARCH 2012 (SATURDAY)]

Video:
-COMING SOON-

LYN Myvi Owner's Club (LYN M.O.C) 4th TT [16th JUNE 2012 (SATURDAY)]

-No Photo session Available for this TT
-No Videos Available for this TT

LYN Myvi Owner's Club (LYN M.O.C) 5th TT [14th OCTOBER 2012 (SUNDAY)]

Video:

LYN Myvi Owner's Club (LYN M.O.C) 6th TT [16th December 20120 (Sunday)]

-No Photo session Available for this TT
-No Videos Available for this TT

LYN Myvi Owner's Club (LYN M.O.C) 7th TT [1st March 2013 (Friday)]

-Photo session to be updated!
-Videos to be updated!

Price List
user posted image

Myvi Userbars for Myvians to use! All Credits goes to andrewlivev
QUOTE(andrewlivev @ Sep 5 2011, 12:09 PM)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by Area51SE: Apr 8 2013, 08:17 PM
TSArea51SE
post Nov 6 2012, 10:53 AM

Enthusiast
996 posts

Some FAQs
Why does my NEW Myvi has no AUTOLOCK function?

What are the difference between the 5 variants of the New Lagi Best Myvi? (Standard, 1.3SE, Premium, Elegance, 1.5SE, 1.5 Extreme)

How to differentiate between Bodykits & Bumpers

How an overdrive unit works

Useful information for rims upgrade

If you are new in buying and selecting a car between Myvi & Saga
kindly read the nice info given by our CyberKewl ( A driver and owner for both Myvi & Saga)

History of Myvi Models

History of LYN Myvi Owner's Thread

Myvi Checklist During Collection
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c112/gkl...vichecklist.gif

Myvi Service Package
Myvi 1000cc
Myvi 1300cc
Myvi Facelift 1000cc
Myvi Facelift 1300cc
New Myvi Lagi Best 1300cc & 1500cc

Crash Test 2012 Perodua Myvi ASEAN NCAP [3 STARS]

ASEAN NCAP Crash Test Report : Click Here

user posted image

Video Currently Still NOT Available from ASEANNCAP

This post has been edited by Area51SE: Mar 17 2013, 01:09 PM
TSArea51SE
post Nov 6 2012, 10:54 AM

Enthusiast
996 posts

Guide on how to update your lokatoo GPS (CREDITS TO WINSTONE FOR THE GREAT GUIDE)

Double-click “lokatoo_installer.exe”.
user posted image

Click “Next”.
user posted image

Ensure that the drive letter shown is the drive of your multimedia system with navigation SD memory card. (Default drive letter is “f”). Change the drive letter if necessary by clicking “Browse”. (Do not change the folder name.)
user posted image

Click “Next”
user posted image

Remove SD card from computer card reader,and don close the software。
user posted image

Insert the SD card to multimedia system with navigation. Press “NAVI” button or tap “GPS” on the screen.
user posted image

Remove the SD card from multimedia system with navigation and reinsert it back to computer SD card reader. Then click “Next” to continue.
user posted image

Click “Finish” when completed. rclxms.gif
Remove the SD card from SD card reader. To remove, click “Safely Remove Hardware” icon and select “Safely remove SD Memory Card – Drives(X:)” as shown below.
user posted image
TSArea51SE
post Nov 6 2012, 10:58 AM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(PootieTang_85 @ Nov 6 2012, 10:57 AM)
congratz for version 24
Thank you biggrin.gif Hope the thread would be more active compared to the previous Thread.
TSArea51SE
post Nov 6 2012, 11:44 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(chronous @ Nov 6 2012, 11:55 AM)
LOL, the last thread was super slow.

Congrats for the new version.  rclxm9.gif
Yeap very slow, most of the members have moved to the Facebook Page and less active here. There was once which is the fastest that the thread manage to reach 2500 post in 3 months I think smile.gif Hope this thread will continue to be more active.

QUOTE(shinn_tan @ Nov 6 2012, 05:57 PM)
Myvi 1.3ez 2006
Black
auto
Reporting in

I only manage to get a 2nd hand myvi. sad.gif too bad for my young age and low income for a new myvi sad.gif
Updated Bro, No worries, Be proud of your ride . At least you are able to own one with your own income biggrin.gif

QUOTE(zangun @ Nov 6 2012, 07:00 PM)
congrats to v24..hope can get more knowledge about our cars..cheers mate.. smile.gif
Sure Bro, feel free to ask more questions if you have anything unsure. Will try our best to answer it tongue.gif
TSArea51SE
post Nov 7 2012, 11:17 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(shinn_tan @ Nov 7 2012, 11:40 AM)
Can give me the link to join? Still got lots of thing to learn about my lui lui here tongue.gif
Just click the link at my signature will do smile.gif
TSArea51SE
post Nov 8 2012, 09:00 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(shinn_tan @ Nov 8 2012, 09:41 AM)
Thanks smile.gif Already request to join smile.gif Currently thinking of adding lighting effects. Any suggestion? Metallic black by the way tongue.gif
Please take note all new members will be approved on every Friday alright smile.gif Anyways lighting effects? On the exterior? Isn't it illegal blink.gif

QUOTE(tiensong @ Nov 8 2012, 09:46 AM)
I love the yellow colour MyVi...
Haha! Bumblebee ma

QUOTE(valence @ Nov 8 2012, 10:47 AM)
just want to ask, the myvi 1.5 eps will become heavier when cruising at high speed?
Yes, it becomes heavier so you wouldnt sway the car so easily by turning the steering. This situation is normal for all cars that are using EPS
TSArea51SE
post Nov 9 2012, 09:29 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(metalgearash1987 @ Nov 9 2012, 04:24 PM)
Hye Myvi-ans,

Purchased my myvi in June. How much will the car's value be next year ya? Can anyone share?

Thanks
Why asking for the car value Bro? So fast selling? yawn.gif

QUOTE(kaimanpro @ Nov 9 2012, 06:01 PM)
Hello everyone,i am getting a new myvi. Does anyone know sales assistant that can provide me with bestest benefits? Such as cash discount,voucher etc. Thanks biggrin.gif
Which area are u in bro?

QUOTE(alwinnng @ Nov 9 2012, 08:20 PM)
1.3 manual lplb

how to increase power n torque???
i ask around and turbo system costs about 7k 
not sure car can tahan or not...
any other cheaper ways??
retune ecu...
where can i tune it?? pricing??
i heard it improves a bit of power torque and fc only  ...
I personally feel that the 1.3 has enough power. Thanks partly to the light body of Myvi. So yea, I don't really recommend to increase more power for it. But if you insist, I guess Turbo is the best where u can feel the diff in power or maybe modding the exhaust would help a little.
TSArea51SE
post Nov 9 2012, 11:30 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(blackhat_87 @ Nov 9 2012, 11:13 PM)
I agreed wit u bro..but can it compete with 1.5? whistling.gif
You mean the 1.5 Myvi? Well, of coz the 1.5 has more power but the 1.3 power is more than enough to me.
TSArea51SE
post Nov 10 2012, 10:07 AM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Nov 10 2012, 01:52 AM)
mind asking....am currently in a middle of buying cars
i saw the 1.5SE specs not bad...is it good based on owner's review?
any bad things/problems abt the car?
So far, the car has not much problems. Most of the owners are happy with it . But do make a good check before collecting your ride. There may be defects like Bumper misaligned, rattling. Anyways, Myvi is a city car so yea, I'm sure most of us here knows that the handling of the ride is not really good. If you need better handling, adding some Anti Roll Bars would make a difference to it smile.gif Hope this helps

QUOTE(alwinnng @ Nov 10 2012, 09:33 AM)
just that can feel the lack of torque when u need them when overtaking...
Use the overdrive when you wanna overtake (For the new Myvi, Overdrive = Gear 3). I do that always.
TSArea51SE
post Nov 10 2012, 10:52 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(QuickFire @ Nov 10 2012, 11:20 AM)
Hey guys, wanna ask does your Myvi's aircond compressor/radiator fan kick in and turn off every 5-10 seconds or so? Mine does it all the time. On. Off. On. Off. And every time it kicks in, I have a loss of power for a split second, which makes accelerating very unsmooth. \

Since my 1-month service is coming up, which service centre in the Selayang/Kepong/Batu Caves/Jalan Ipoh/KL area is the best?
Yes, it's normal.

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Nov 10 2012, 02:15 PM)
i was currently comparing between saga FLX SE vs myvi 1.5se vs mitsubishi mirage
now headache...lol

Added on November 10, 2012, 2:17 pm
looks like u never driven 1.3L saga...thats how it feel in saga as well
meaning that myvi did change the compressor to make the A/C colder..compare to last time a/c
Well, 3 have their own pros and cons. So yea it really depends on your needs tongue.gif Maybe try test driving the 3 rides and see which suits you most. I'm sure the Saga FLX SE would give u the best handling out of 3 rides. The mirrage most probably would have the best FC there as claimed by Mitsu (Not sure about real world situation as the car just newly launched). The Myvi would have the best look for the exterior and interior out of 3 (Very subjective though), expected to have more power and better acceleration as it's a 1.5 with a light weight body. Lastly, Still test driving it would be the best way for you to decide between the 3 rides tongue.gif

QUOTE(jasonkhoo87 @ Nov 10 2012, 04:42 PM)
hello, is there any user driving myvi se? wanna know he fuel consumption. I drive 60km per days + traffic jem. Roughly how much the fuel comsumption?
It really really depends on your right foot Bro. Some of them could even get better FC compared to the 1.3 Myvi

QUOTE(tuscany94 @ Nov 10 2012, 04:49 PM)
Hi. New owner here. Please add me in the list.

Variant: Myvi SE 1.5 Multimedia
Transmission: Auto
Colour: Glittering silver

I will request to join in FB later and PM TS my FB name. Hope can learn a lot from all the sifusss...
UPDATED , Welcome to the Club and replied your PM. Please do read it alright. Thank you smile.gif

This post has been edited by Area51SE: Nov 10 2012, 10:54 PM
TSArea51SE
post Nov 11 2012, 10:18 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(chronous @ Nov 11 2012, 05:36 PM)
Same here. The lag is there but not that long. Around 6-7 second I will say.  nod.gif
Well for me, I do know there's a lag but maybe I'm a less sensitive person as I don't really think it actually bother me much lol. As long as the steering could turn and also stiffen up during high speed is fine for me smile.gif
TSArea51SE
post Nov 12 2012, 10:42 AM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(ardhawk @ Nov 12 2012, 12:58 AM)
Currently using 1st gen Myvi 1.3... Is it worth it to change to Myvi 1.3 LB Premium/Elegance?

its still same engine rite... and same gearbox too?
Yes, it uses the same engine and gearbox. The technical difference would be on the headlamps (projector) , Steering (Electric Powered Steering), claimed to be more fuel saving due to using EPS and more "aerodynamic". Basically, If your 1st Gen Myvi is working fine and not much problem, I wouldn't recommend you to change to the 1.3 LB Myvi since the difference is not much. Maybe changing to a 1.5 one would make more sense but again, the difference would be only be on the engine and power as its a 1.5 Engine.
TSArea51SE
post Nov 13 2012, 03:35 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(hyperspeed @ Nov 12 2012, 03:31 PM)
I've seen the list of SE 1.5... am I the only one own the SE 1.5 MT Multimedia version??
There are other members owning the SE that is using M/T also bro smile.gif

QUOTE(noien @ Nov 12 2012, 06:16 PM)
1.3ez or 1.3ezi. havent make up my mind yet.

Pros
fog light,alloy rim

Cons
price diff of RM3000
My recommendation would be EZi (Premium Variant), Please read the FAQ where i stated the difference of all variants for the Myvi. The EZi is much more value for money.

EDITED: Here it is

Myvi Standard -> It's the most basic version among all the other variants. It does not have ABS system, No Spoiler, No Fog Lamp, No Electric Foldable Mirrors, Only Steel Rims with Rim Caps given , Seat is Beige in Colour, Meter is orange in colour.

Myvi Premium -> It has all the basic functions (ABS, EBD and others), Comes with a Mini Spoiler, Alloy Rims, Fog Light, Dark Colour Seat, Electric Foldable Mirrors and Meter is Light Blue in Colour (Looks very nice though)

This post has been edited by Area51SE: Nov 13 2012, 03:36 PM
TSArea51SE
post Nov 13 2012, 10:32 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(Cat_Women @ Nov 13 2012, 10:06 PM)
hello, i just want to ask....why i see yellow myvi got two colour?.. one is dark yellow (nice).. and another one is dull yellow...im not sure whether my eyes got prob or what..but i see a lot of dark yellow...and sometimes see the dull yellow...

im interested to buy 1.5 yellow myvi...so need to make sure which one..is it different batch or what
There's only one yellow Bro. Probably due to the sunlight / lighting or colour faded (doubt so as the car is new)?
TSArea51SE
post Nov 14 2012, 01:04 AM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(ardhawk @ Nov 13 2012, 11:02 PM)
tx for the info bro  notworthy.gif
1.5 auto got better fc than 1.3 auto?
looking other car with better fc.. or should i take another new viva?

currrently my myvi auto cost me 1 bar fuel meter if go wangsa maju to klcc with return.
and go to nilai with return back to kl cost me 2 bar..

If on paper or general knowledge, 1.5 would generally consume more fuel compared to the 1.3. HOWEVER, it really depends on your right foot. Some of our 1.5 owners are able to get better FC compared to the 1.3. If you are really a petrol head and wish to really save fuel, U might consider the Mitsubishi Mirage which Mitsu claimed that it is a very Fuel Efficient ride and is known as a Eco Car.
TSArea51SE
post Nov 14 2012, 11:26 AM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(se@n @ Nov 14 2012, 02:23 AM)
Hi guys, is it possible to mod myvi key in to switchblade/flip key style casing??
Haven't seen anyone doing it , Maybe you can be the first one? tongue.gif

QUOTE(MusicForLife @ Nov 14 2012, 02:50 AM)
hey guys need some advise here, planning to buy one myvi but don't know i should wait until January or not? some said the car will be considered as 2012s car if i buy during December and it might affect the resell value?
Well, If you are planning to get the 2013 Batch, I think u need to buy it around February or March? I'm not saying January you won't be able to get the 2013 batch but you need to double confirm / checking the chasis number to make sure its manufactured on 2013. However, if you are in rush to get a car, I don't think its really a big problem there as P2 (just like other mannufacturers) would give big discounts in order to clear off their stock.

QUOTE(oro89 @ Nov 14 2012, 09:38 AM)
guys is the kruk2 sound when braking during the car is from still position to slower speed is normal?just wondering...coz it can be heard inside the car..
If you experience the kruk2 sound while accelerating slowly like 20-30km/h then its a known problem by most NEW Myvi LB Owners. You can go back to SC and get it resolved.

QUOTE(hyperspeed @ Nov 14 2012, 09:39 AM)
I mean the multimedia version, manual transmission equipped with gps touch screen radio
Yea I think you are the only one as so far THERE HAS been no news about the Manual having MUltimedia version UNLESS your SA fitted it for you before the delivery of the ride which is treated as a free gift for you?
TSArea51SE
post Nov 15 2012, 09:13 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(iaamir @ Nov 14 2012, 03:33 PM)
Hello..i am new here  rclxms.gif
Variant: 1.3 standard lagi best
Trans: auto
Colour: medallion grey
Updated! Welcome to the club smile.gif

QUOTE(noien @ Nov 14 2012, 09:17 PM)
if i forget to off the lights, will the car alert u?
Yes, there's a buzzer that will alert you when you open your door and the headlights is ON

QUOTE(mfcm @ Nov 15 2012, 08:03 AM)
bro izzit the kruk2 sound come from the body metal?coz heard  in SC they just bend the layer of the metal to avoid contact among each others
erm discount from salesman normally can get ah bro?or must request?izzit same as comission for introducer?

may i know current discount for SE1.5 izzit rm1.5k?or can get more?
Not really sure about that Bro, but I do recall that one of our member did list down the 3 items that is needed to change in order to eliminate the gluk2 sound.

TSArea51SE
post Nov 16 2012, 11:18 AM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(shinn_tan @ Nov 16 2012, 09:52 AM)
anyone can teach me how to protect my paint from bird "drops"? my house extremely lack of parking lots and always need to park under tree
Get something to cover your car. Something like this

user posted image

Other than that, I think the only way is to wash the Bird "drops" straight away after they do it, don't leave it there for long time as it would damage your paint
TSArea51SE
post Nov 16 2012, 12:52 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

QUOTE(woaini87 @ Nov 16 2012, 12:02 PM)
Hi, I drive a 1.5 manual myvi and was just wondering if there is any other manual driver who face the same problem as me

1. Driving during jam and gear at 1, leaves clutch a little and u hear 'trak trak' sound until u change gear to 2 and move faster

2. going at 30/40 but had to stop accelerating due to car stop in front and car jerks b4 stepping on clutch?

Hope to get answers for the above.

Another thing is, should I get my bars from perodua SC or ultra racing dealers?

TQ.
Regarding your question for Manual , I can't really answer that as I'm driving an Auto ride. Hope other members could help smile.gif

Regarding the bars, Would strongly recommend you to get from Ultra Racing Dealers smile.gif

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0383sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:13 PM