Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Tropicana Metro Park, The Compass to Living

views

JimbeamofNRT
post Nov 10 2023, 03:14 PM

the Original Lanji@_ Chicken Rice Shop Since 2002
1,456 posts

QUOTE(evofantasy @ Nov 10 2023, 03:01 PM)
they could back then due to the whole pitch of "tropicana master plan" which we know what happened.
there were so many promises such as a big mall, renting to expats etc which were all fluff.

at least we are seeing good progress now and BRDB's development is the exciting one since they are well famed for One Merenung.
renting to expats is correct actually

I can see many arab and delhi fellas around here. not a single angmoh. unlike one menerung
IronManz
post Nov 10 2023, 03:32 PM

Regular
1,758 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Nov 10 2023, 03:06 PM)
my single BIL stay here, so occasionally we went to his place since he outstation a lot and he asked us to take a look on his pet

-surroundings by batu tiga b40 taman. shoplot outside also kinda meh. got 2 99 speedmarts. u wanna get fresh chicken, fish, I think nearest shops are either shah alam side or taipan usj 11? or AEON next to subang parade? maybe things will be better next year when the mall is opened.
-entry road is kinda meh. ( pls lah tar the damn road nice nice can or not? ) can do better. can jam a bit when those kdu kids balik sekolah
-pool,gym is ok. dunno why dwellers here not using it at all. but basketball court always got ppl use it.
-elevator is ok
-visitor parking is good. spacious. unlike subang parkhomes
-got cctv on every floor
-hardly can see guards ronda unlike subang parkhomes
-the park is good

this place is kinda quite. not sure who stay here, but I see plenty of Delhi and Arab family.

most of the unit here are 2 rooms unit and studio, the villa down there is around 16 units, also very quiet but for rm1.9 million plus, seriously, I rather buy somewhere else bro.

and yes, it doesnt feel exclusive at all. if u stay at ground floor, anyone can take a peek from outside.
and no dedicated covered patio from the villa towards the parking lot ( which shared with other condo dwellers )
Paloma?
fuzzy
post Nov 10 2023, 03:38 PM

*pew pew pew*
6,659 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Nov 10 2023, 03:06 PM)
my single BIL stay here, so occasionally we went to his place since he outstation a lot and he asked us to take a look on his pet

-surroundings by batu tiga b40 taman. shoplot outside also kinda meh. got 2 99 speedmarts. u wanna get fresh chicken, fish, I think nearest shops are either shah alam side or taipan usj 11? or AEON next to subang parade? maybe things will be better next year when the mall is opened.
-entry road is kinda meh. ( pls lah tar the damn road nice nice can or not? ) can do better. can jam a bit when those kdu kids balik sekolah
-pool,gym is ok. dunno why dwellers here not using it at all. but basketball court always got ppl use it.
-elevator is ok
-visitor parking is good. spacious. unlike subang parkhomes
-got cctv on every floor
-hardly can see guards ronda unlike subang parkhomes
-the park is good

this place is kinda quite. not sure who stay here, but I see plenty of Delhi and Arab family.

most of the unit here are 2 rooms unit and studio, the villa down there is around 16 units, also very quiet but for rm1.9 million plus, seriously, I rather buy somewhere else bro.

and yes, it doesnt feel exclusive at all. if u stay at ground floor, anyone can take a peek from outside.
and no dedicated covered patio from the villa towards the parking lot ( which shared with other condo dwellers )
Like you say, given it's a bit secluded, should have been more exclusive, especially the ones that cost a bomb. RM1.9m, plenty of option in PJ, Subang or even SA just bit further down the road.

That area also can be flooded at times, and your connection to KL is basically Federal so straight masuk jam. At least with the subang side, got change to go to Kesas or NPE.

Hopefully the masterplan works, I think if all the amneties to support the condos is up, then it can be a much better place.
JimbeamofNRT
post Nov 10 2023, 03:44 PM

1,456 posts

QUOTE(IronManz @ Nov 10 2023, 03:32 PM)
Paloma?
yup , Paloma

QUOTE(fuzzy @ Nov 10 2023, 03:38 PM)

Like you say, given it's a bit secluded, should have been more exclusive, especially the ones that cost a bomb. RM1.9m, plenty of option in PJ, Subang or even SA just bit further down the road.

That area also can be flooded at times, and your connection to KL is basically Federal so straight masuk jam. At least with the subang side, got change to go to Kesas or NPE.

Hopefully the masterplan works, I think if all the amneties to support the condos is up, then it can be a much better place.

yup, other than federal highway, well, where else? or u need to detour a bit to Taipan usj then to NPE , also u need to go through multiple traffic light summore rclxub.gif

like i said , for rm1.9 mill, plenty of options.

flood risk , haih

user posted image
IronManz
post Nov 10 2023, 07:33 PM

Regular
1,758 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Nov 10 2023, 03:44 PM)
yup , Paloma
yup, other than federal highway, well, where else? or u need to detour a bit to Taipan usj then to NPE , also u need to go through multiple traffic light summore  rclxub.gif

like i said , for rm1.9 mill, plenty of options.

flood risk , haih

user posted image
Residents here have already shared about that, the location of the Batu Tiga KTM station is further on, beyond the Federal Highway exit. From the map you can see that it's quite a distance away
bigman
post Nov 11 2023, 09:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,949 posts

QUOTE(mini orchard @ Oct 8 2023, 10:24 AM)
Lelong is not the only consideration for cheap property.

Sometimes certain property preference are not available in the subsale market, hence people are willing to pay certain price for it.

I am the sole bidder for a new VP property above developer selling price. Others that came in later were 10 - 15% less from developer price.

What I am saying is, if one has money, not necessary there is a property of one choice.
You bought Ecoworld property in lelong ?
IronManz
post Nov 11 2023, 08:30 PM

Regular
1,758 posts

QUOTE(IronManz @ Jul 5 2023, 09:25 PM)
user posted image

Hi fellow owners.

Southplace 1 and 2 units are filling up, and SPAs have been signed.
And Southplace Shoppes will open next year.

Good to have a Southplace Owners' WhatsApp group for real discussions on Southplace Residences and Shoppes matters.

Here's a Google form: https://forms.gle/iEX9epa6mrbjf3es5 for verification before owners are added to this Southplace Owners' WhatsApp group.
user posted image

Southplace 1 residents count down, will get to see this view soon ...

This post has been edited by IronManz: Nov 11 2023, 08:31 PM
Evertraveler
post Nov 13 2023, 07:40 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Nov 10 2023, 03:14 PM)
renting to expats is correct actually

I can see many arab and delhi fellas around here. not a single angmoh. unlike one menerung
Yep, my unit at Paloma is rented to Bangladeshi.
IronManz
post Nov 14 2023, 11:15 PM

Regular
1,758 posts

QUOTE(IronManz @ Nov 11 2023, 08:30 PM)
user posted image

Southplace 1 residents count down, will get to see this view soon ...
Video about the Urban Park

This post has been edited by IronManz: Nov 14 2023, 11:17 PM
JimbeamofNRT
post Dec 15 2023, 03:27 PM

1,456 posts

QUOTE(IronManz @ Nov 14 2023, 11:15 PM)
next year sure the park will kana viral by outsiders
JimbeamofNRT
post Dec 23 2023, 01:40 PM

1,456 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 13 2020, 02:44 PM)
This unit attracted 3 bidders just now.
Sold at 456k. Higher than last round reserve price.Β  flex.gif

Anyway, here's the S&P price of the unit (defaulter owner making a loss of 200k? not inclusive the cashback):

user posted image
this unit facing next door pandora pool and southplace

snp @ rm822K ... crazy pricing for 900sqft

This post has been edited by JimbeamofNRT: Dec 23 2023, 01:41 PM
Leo_Dave
post Dec 30 2023, 10:05 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Dec 15 2023, 03:27 PM)
next year sure the park will kana viral by outsiders
Yes, it might be helping in appreciating the property value around too 😊 Let’s cheers to a good year!

πŸ₯‚ 2024!
Happy New Year in advance guys!

Feel free to email me at em_shyam@hotmail.com incase if anyone wants to share referral ( me Tropicana privilege card holder).

Best wishes πŸŽ‰
IronManz
post Jan 7 2024, 03:50 PM

Regular
1,758 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Dec 23 2023, 01:40 PM)
this unit facing next door pandora pool and southplace

snp @ rm822K ... crazy pricing for 900sqft
Paloma ? Quite high price indeed
JimbeamofNRT
post Jan 7 2024, 05:30 PM

1,456 posts

QUOTE(IronManz @ Jan 7 2024, 03:50 PM)
Paloma ? Quite high price indeed
Yes indeed.
btw I saw their sales team at Empire yesterday, selling tropicana south place 2

recently there are more and more disturbing noise coming from Aylezo Speedway which is located beside the federal highway. those who are staying facing Alira can hear it loud and clear, since they love to drift till midnight!

It is happening now . 547PM 7/1/2024

those who staying at The Glenz condo sure suffer more

This post has been edited by JimbeamofNRT: Jan 7 2024, 05:49 PM
IronManz
post Mar 23 2024, 10:21 PM

Regular
1,758 posts

QUOTE(IronManz @ Jul 5 2023, 09:25 PM)
user posted image

Hi fellow owners.

Southplace 1 and 2 units are filling up, and SPAs have been signed.
And Southplace Shoppes will open next year.

Good to have a Southplace Owners' WhatsApp group for real discussions on Southplace Residences and Shoppes matters.

Here's a Google form: https://forms.gle/iEX9epa6mrbjf3es5 for verification before owners are added to this Southplace Owners' WhatsApp group.
View of SP1 shoppes today, the lights are already installed, should be opening soon:
user posted image

Developer staff tells that shoppes on LG and L1 sold out, only left shoppes on L2.
A recently confirmed tenant is a nearby Gym chain

This post has been edited by IronManz: Mar 23 2024, 10:30 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:42 PM