Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Twin Arkz @ Bukit Jalil, by Exsim Group

BrandsOutlet
post Sep 10 2012, 12:48 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

those who had attended the preview this weekend, please update the latest info here.

been told that the smallest unit 720sqft going to launch near to 800/sqft before discount...is that true?

soft launch going to held at the link shop this coming weekend, some said now already open for "private booking".

seems like bj price is higher than mk?

pls share yr tots here..

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dinz
post Sep 10 2012, 01:59 AM

Getting Started

800 psf ?
+Quote Post
joanalooidog
post Sep 10 2012, 07:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

800Per sqft,sial price.....

+Quote Post
ronn77
post Sep 10 2012, 07:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Any brochure or links to be share?
And exact location?
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 10 2012, 08:06 AM

Regular

This developer think market to surge 1000psf at least for next 3 yrs I think... Hahaha
+Quote Post
naleh33
post Sep 10 2012, 08:13 AM

Regular

Where is the location? Exsim group? I thought they are launching 'THE RAINZ' in BJ? Have they changed the project name or this is another totally new project?
+Quote Post
zuiko407
post Sep 10 2012, 08:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Thought 650 psf??
+Quote Post
sjc
post Sep 10 2012, 08:29 AM

which part of bj is this located?
saw from the website its between the cavalry convention centre and golf club?

Added on September 10, 2012, 8:29 amwhich part of bj is this located?
saw from the website its between the cavalry convention centre and golf club?

This post has been edited by sjc: Sep 10 2012, 08:29 AM
+Quote Post
tikaram
post Sep 10 2012, 08:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Wow.....720sqft in this part of KL....what a greedy developer.

This post has been edited by tikaram: Sep 10 2012, 08:36 AM
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Sep 10 2012, 09:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(naleh33 @ Sep 10 2012, 08:13 AM)
Where is the location? Exsim group? I thought they are launching 'THE RAINZ' in BJ? Have they changed the project name or this is another totally new project?
Next to Calvary Convention Ctr or Jalan 1/15/B.

Yes, by Exsim Group.

Twin Arkz and The Rainz ( btw KR1 and ZR ) are both different projects in Bkt Jalil.

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 10 2012, 09:21 AM

Regular

Can market consume 650psf as per current market sentiment???

Seem these developer are trying to sell higher and higher before the market burst??? All these landbank they bought is just worth nothing to them based on the price they selling now....

Is just like they are puttin the bet on a poker table... The highest price in market (biggest bet) are deceivable or the back market is really well sustain??
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Sep 10 2012, 09:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Helius @ Sep 10 2012, 09:21 AM)
Can market consume 650psf as per current market sentiment???

Seem these developer are trying to sell higher and higher before the market burst??? All these landbank they bought is just worth nothing to them based on the price they selling now....

Is just like they are puttin the bet on a poker table... The highest price in market (biggest bet) are deceivable or the back market is really well sustain??
IMHO, Exsim products are selling with its own different concept with more exclusive living and quality style. Can see the scale dev and facade all comes with great mode or probably the best at the moment in Bkt Jalil, even better than KM1.

The group of buyers could be church members or those affluent elites, definitely not the pool of RM 300-450 psf of ZR, KR1 or KR2.

Investors might be vary of but pure own stayers might click to the ideal concept.

To be right, it selling abv RM 700-780 psf bfore 5% discount, almost fully furnished and DIBS with reimbursement scheme. I can say it is too expensive and about 20-30% over priced. The densityis not low given the land size is merely 1.9 acres only, too small to call it superb.

Unless, the Treez is completed to proof their product is diff fr other dev condo. Could Exsim be the next Sunrise of BJ? We are unknown yet. Haha.

+Quote Post
ronn77
post Sep 10 2012, 09:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Sep 10 2012, 09:52 AM)
IMHO, Exsim products are selling with its own different concept with more exclusive living and quality style. Can see the scale dev and facade all comes with great mode or probably the best at the moment in Bkt Jalil, even better than KM1.

The group of buyers could be church members or those affluent elites, definitely not the pool of RM 300-450 psf of ZR, KR1 or KR2.

Investors might be vary of but pure own stayers might click to the ideal concept.

To be right, it selling abv RM 700-780 psf bfore 5% discount, almost fully furnished and DIBS with reimbursement scheme. I can say it is too expensive and about 20-30% over priced. The densityis not low given the land size is merely 1.9 acres only, too small to call it superb. 

Unless, the Treez is completed to proof their product is diff fr other dev condo. Could Exsim be the next Sunrise of BJ? We are unknown yet. Haha.
Bro, can point to where is the exact location?

With this project, it will really bring BJ to next level of pricing although it may be distinctive concept compared to neighbourhood projects. Curious to see how the public response for this project.

+Quote Post
puchongite
post Sep 10 2012, 10:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Yes it's greatly unknown. To me, it is too risky.

Kow tau to all the buyers and future buyers for their great courage. notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 10 2012, 10:03 AM

Regular

QUOTE(ronn77 @ Sep 10 2012, 09:59 AM)
Bro, can point to where is the exact location?

With this project, it will really bring BJ to next level of pricing although it may be distinctive concept compared to neighbourhood projects. Curious to see how the public response for this project.
I would say take up rate will be less than 60% after 1 yr launch...

Added on September 10, 2012, 10:06 amI think this project is the highest psf in bukit jalil and even match with mont kiara and bangsar...

700psf... I solute with the buyers courage u have!!!!!

This post has been edited by Helius: Sep 10 2012, 10:06 AM
+Quote Post
smokey
post Sep 10 2012, 10:26 AM

Infinity speed

QUOTE(joanalooidog @ Sep 10 2012, 07:47 AM)
800Per sqft,sial price.....
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 10 2012, 10:31 AM

Regular

QUOTE(smokey @ Sep 10 2012, 10:26 AM)

Anyway, we will see how the respond to this project...

If the take up rate is good, means market is still sustainable, or else this could be another death fish...

The developer is just putting a big bet with it~~
+Quote Post
post Sep 10 2012, 10:38 AM

Regular

QUOTE(naleh33 @ Sep 10 2012, 08:13 AM)
This is another now project for Exsim Group in BJ.

"The Rainz" will oni available around mid of 2013, price start from 500k....
+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Sep 10 2012, 11:07 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(22222222 @ Sep 10 2012, 10:38 AM)
This is another now project for Exsim Group in BJ.

"The Rainz" will oni available around mid of 2013, price start from 500k....
500k for wat size? i been told that The Rainz going to launch higher than Twin Arkz.
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Sep 10 2012, 11:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Sep 10 2012, 10:02 AM)
Yes it's greatly unknown. To me, it is too risky.

Kow tau to all the buyers and future buyers for their great courage.  notworthy.gif
I also want to kow tau notworthy.gif .... !!! Please buy !!
+Quote Post
ecin
post Sep 10 2012, 11:53 AM

Is the show room ready? Why would the show room set up in Kuchai Lama?
+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Sep 10 2012, 12:11 PM

Getting Started

as usual, ppl used to compare current dev price to a new project and always think it is expensive due to the higher price point without further consideration.

is >750/sqft justifiable?

think about this two factors:

1) confirmed developments in bj --> jalil city is the latest just confirmed mega project in bj. apart of that, there r more developments in the coming years...

2) green and contemporary facade/life-style concept.

if (most likely i think will happen) KM1 East going to launch 550/sqft (for 1300+sqft) or higher, do we still think that 650/sqft (for 1300+sqft) for Twin Arkz is expensive?

I see Exsim always not simply putting the price without proper market analysis, just like how other developers did..

+Quote Post
post Sep 10 2012, 12:11 PM

Regular

QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Sep 10 2012, 11:07 AM)
500k for wat size? i been told that The Rainz going to launch higher than Twin Arkz.
Size ... no very sure...have been told >1k sf (all is big size unit), i think around 500psf.......

I dun think they sell higher (in term of psf) then Twin Arkz, they are so many units around that area....how they going to sell in high price....???
+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Sep 10 2012, 12:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(22222222 @ Sep 10 2012, 12:11 PM)
Size ... no very sure...have been told >1k sf (all is big size unit), i think around 500psf.......

I dun think they sell higher (in term of psf) then Twin Arkz, they are so many units around that area....how they going to sell in high price....???
i'm doubtful for The Rainz to launch at 500/sqft. two solid reasons:

1) market value of BJ consuming for 500/sqft for NOW. assuming The Rainz going to launch mid of next year, do not think that the market value would still the same.

2) ZR is selling remaining units for 480/sqft for NOW. is ZR and The Rainz comparable?

Although of bukit oug sitted near to The Rainz, but since when this has become a major factor to affect the selling price of a prop? but 1 thing is sure, that the location of The Rainz is walking distance to future LRT station, which always give higher prop value.
+Quote Post
MaiGehGeh
post Sep 10 2012, 02:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!

@@
So happening lately in Bj area!
+Quote Post
RomaNce
post Sep 11 2012, 05:23 PM

On my way

No DIBS and dunno who is the panel bank yet. Booking fees are not refundable. Once book if panel bank not right or not up to 90% mean sayorana to the 12,800 booking fees.

Concept is nice. architect is my friend. But just overpriced.

Own stay ok but not investment.

Wont be sunrise because it only developer piece by piece at BJ which do not have international school, hospital, offices, shuttle bus and access road is only 2 ways.

Added on September 11, 2012, 5:28 pm
QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Sep 10 2012, 12:30 PM)
i'm doubtful for The Rainz to launch at 500/sqft. two solid reasons:

1) market value of BJ consuming for 500/sqft for NOW. assuming The Rainz going to launch mid of next year, do not think that the market value would still the same.

2) ZR is selling remaining units for 480/sqft for NOW. is ZR and The Rainz comparable?

Although of bukit oug sitted near to The Rainz, but since when this has become a major factor to affect the selling price of a prop? but 1 thing is sure, that the location of The Rainz is walking distance to future LRT station, which always give higher prop value.
R u the agent?

Current price is goreng up pricing not market sustainable pricing. Blaming on the material, land, labour admin and etc....i do not think the material and land price up so fast. Is developer goreng up one by one see who buy at the peak then jump from KLCC...

This post has been edited by RomaNce: Sep 11 2012, 05:28 PM
+Quote Post
| KENZO |
post Sep 11 2012, 10:55 PM

Casual

QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Sep 10 2012, 12:11 PM)
as usual, ppl used to compare current dev price to a new project and always think it is expensive due to the higher price point without further consideration.

is >750/sqft justifiable?

think about this two factors:

1) confirmed developments in bj --> jalil city is the latest just confirmed mega project in bj. apart of that, there r more developments in the coming years...

2) green and contemporary facade/life-style concept.

if (most likely i think will happen) KM1 East going to launch 550/sqft (for 1300+sqft) or higher, do we still think that 650/sqft (for 1300+sqft) for Twin Arkz is expensive?

I see Exsim always not simply putting the price without proper market analysis, just like how other developers did..
Yes, it is common for people who put into consideration of comparing new project against current subsales value, and due to easy entry and newer property, people tend to be accepting anything expensive or higher than current subsales market value or price. But expensive is one thing and overprice is another meaning.

Bukit Jalil new condo benchmark value might be around RM 500 psf. Some certain projects can sell it at RM 550 psf because it's not bank valuation unable to match the project asking price but it's always developer who sell 10-30% higher than current valuation by valuers.

Some other projects can sell it at RM 600 psf and people still buy it if it was due to freebies, partly furnished, DIBS, 5% or 7% discount, deposit to pay by installment and etc attractive planning.

But to say > RM 750 psf is justified or not, this is a good question especially for Twins Arkz.

We can say it justified due to all you listed as above. Superb materials, wonderful pieces glass and windows, perfect looking facade, superb life style that even Troika lose, contemporary that even One Menerung unable to match.

But we can disagree to it, because all above was untested and yet to deliver for now. Don't we found out that any project with RM 400 psf, RM 500 psf, RM 600 psf, RM 900 psf called it contemporary homes, lifestyle concept, great facade and etc.

The biggest issue is the developer itself for the name of Exsim Group. I agree that the facade and concept is something really different, which far better looking than ZR, KR2 or even Covillea externally, but we yet to be seen internally due to Exsim's The Treez is still under construction and yet to deliver, hence, we can call it risky.

We cannot call it a justification due to Jalil City is coming up with boom development and mega projects, it's a promise yet we are waiting it to be true.

Yes, sorry but seriously, RM 750-800 psf is quite risky, but IMHO, some pool of buyers would still buy. Even at RM 650 psf, I still call it expensive but it is still do-able, bcz in my consideration, no matter how high end is a condo, the exclusivity is going wrong the the high density of over 300 units ( I was told by friend ) in such 1.9 acres land only. Or I call it, kenot see it at all.

+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Sep 12 2012, 02:11 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(RomaNce @ Sep 11 2012, 05:23 PM)

R u the agent?

Current price is goreng up pricing not market sustainable pricing. Blaming on the material, land, labour admin and etc....i do not think the material and land price up so fast. Is developer goreng up one by one see who buy at the peak then jump from KLCC...
cool down man..im not an agent but im an investor.

the statement i had made for The Rainz is a forecast statment, means something that i think going to happen later...

but the statement that u had made is a personal comment statement...if not, do u think Exsim will launch The Rainz for cheap price just because u think they should?
+Quote Post
7ienlee
post Sep 12 2012, 02:24 AM

Getting Started

I think your monthly payment to bank is MORE than your fetch-able monthly rental you can get from that area (upon completion), there's just no point investing it.

Price are going up like mad, due to investor's high buying rate. Developers are happily increasing their RM/sf...

Bukit Jalil is going to be prime "Sold Out" area. But whether is occupied or not, that is another thing. Nobody likes a dark condo at night.

+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Sep 12 2012, 02:29 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(| KENZO | @ Sep 11 2012, 10:55 PM)
Yes, it is common for people who put into consideration of comparing new project against current subsales value, and due to easy entry and newer property, people tend to be accepting anything expensive or higher than current subsales market value or price. But expensive is one thing and overprice is another meaning.

Bukit Jalil new condo benchmark value might be around RM 500 psf. Some certain projects can sell it at RM 550 psf because it's not bank valuation unable to match the project asking price but it's always developer who sell 10-30% higher than current valuation by valuers.

Some other projects can sell it at RM 600 psf and people still buy it if it was due to freebies, partly furnished, DIBS, 5% or 7% discount, deposit to pay by installment and etc attractive planning.

But to say > RM 750 psf is justified or not, this is a good question especially for Twins Arkz.

We can say it justified due to all you listed as above. Superb materials, wonderful pieces glass and windows, perfect looking facade, superb life style that even Troika lose, contemporary that even One Menerung unable to match.

But we can disagree to it, because all above was untested and yet to deliver for now. Don't we found out that any project with RM 400 psf, RM 500 psf, RM 600 psf, RM 900 psf called it contemporary homes, lifestyle concept, great facade and etc.

The biggest issue is the developer itself for the name of Exsim Group. I agree that the facade and concept is something really different, which far better looking than ZR, KR2 or even Covillea externally, but we yet to be seen internally due to Exsim's The Treez is still under construction and yet to deliver, hence, we can call it risky.

We cannot call it a justification due to Jalil City is coming up with boom development and mega projects, it's a promise yet we are waiting it to be true.

Yes, sorry but seriously, RM 750-800 psf is quite risky, but IMHO, some pool of buyers would still buy. Even at RM 650 psf, I still call it expensive but it is still do-able, bcz in my consideration, no matter how high end is a condo, the exclusivity is going wrong the the high density of over 300 units ( I was told by friend ) in such 1.9 acres land only. Or I call it, kenot see it at all.
risk is subjective and bring different meaning/level for different ppl. ppl might not need to take necessary risk as Exsim is not well known developer now, if u think that it is a big risk for u..

Added on September 12, 2012, 2:35 am
QUOTE(7ienlee @ Sep 12 2012, 02:24 AM)
I think your monthly payment to bank is MORE than your fetch-able monthly rental you can get from that area (upon completion), there's just no point investing it.

Price are going up like mad, due to investor's high buying rate. Developers are happily increasing their RM/sf...

Bukit Jalil is going to be prime "Sold Out" area. But whether is occupied or not, that is another thing. Nobody likes a dark condo at night.
i think it is obvious that exsim project is not made for rental purposes, but "flip" is very do-able i can say..

the reason y projects in bj is popular and easily "sold out" is because the potential is getting more obvious..

This post has been edited by BrandsOutlet: Sep 12 2012, 02:35 AM
+Quote Post
naleh33
post Sep 12 2012, 08:00 AM

Regular

QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Sep 12 2012, 02:29 AM)
risk is subjective and bring different meaning/level for different ppl. ppl might not need to take necessary risk as Exsim is not well known developer now, if u think that it is a big risk for u..

Added on September 12, 2012, 2:35 am

i think it is obvious that exsim project is not made for rental purposes, but "flip" is very do-able i can say..

the reason y projects in bj is popular and easily "sold out" is because the potential is getting more obvious..
It looks like you are quite bullish with this project and with such a price tag, you still think is is 'flip'able. Are you planning to invest a few units in this projects? brows.gif BJ is popular and potential is there, but do you think the potential of BJ can match up with the price tag? just wondering hmm.gif
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Sep 12 2012, 08:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(naleh33 @ Sep 12 2012, 08:00 AM)
It looks like you are quite bullish with this project and with such a price tag, you still think is is 'flip'able. Are you planning to invest a few units in this projects?  brows.gif BJ is popular and potential is there, but do you think the potential of BJ can match up with the price tag? just wondering  hmm.gif
Flippable or not, since there are no figures or facts presented, it is pretty much an opinion, a gut feel, an attempt to gaze into the crystal ball.
+Quote Post
idoblu
post Sep 12 2012, 10:01 AM

Stars For Sale

QUOTE(ecin @ Sep 10 2012, 11:53 AM)
Is the show room ready? Why would the show room set up in Kuchai Lama?
they say not ready. maybe by early october

+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Sep 12 2012, 12:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(puchongite @ Sep 12 2012, 08:18 AM)
Flippable or not, since there are no figures or facts presented, it is pretty much an opinion, a gut feel, an attempt to gaze into the crystal ball.
yes u r rite. we have no data to support wheather it is flippable coz Exsim maiden project is still under construction.

however, i always like to forecast what would happen in few years later so that i can walk one step ahead compared with others, but of cource the risk involved is higher. on other hand, u might want to wait until The Treez and Jalil City compleated few years later and see what is the market responce, then only decide want to buy sub-sale or future new project. this is up to everyone risk taking level.

personally i think it is flippable base on one reason:

do anyone think there are other comparable project available in bj compared to exsim project?
how many units availble for exsim project? is limited or many?
is the number of the "rich profile" customer able to catch up the demand?

Added on September 12, 2012, 12:41 pm
QUOTE(naleh33 @ Sep 12 2012, 08:00 AM)
It looks like you are quite bullish with this project and with such a price tag, you still think is is 'flip'able. Are you planning to invest a few units in this projects?  brows.gif BJ is popular and potential is there, but do you think the potential of BJ can match up with the price tag? just wondering  hmm.gif
i wish i can invest a unit in thwin arkz but sadly to say currently im not capable to do that. i dun understand y forumers cant think of reasons from proper analysis (but this is what i always see in the forum once a project start to launch and ppl will keep on say is expensive)..

in fact, i had expected twin arkz to launch with this range of price tag, expecially after jalil city announcement...

This post has been edited by BrandsOutlet: Sep 12 2012, 12:41 PM
+Quote Post
JustNobody
post Sep 13 2012, 12:26 PM

Enthusiast

Saw big poster near ZR. Is that the site for this project?
+Quote Post
vince866
post Sep 14 2012, 02:55 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(nkhong @ Sep 10 2012, 11:44 AM)
I also want to kow tau  notworthy.gif  .... !!! Please buy !!
I called up the Sales personnel they are not willing to review too much but said rm620/sqft.

+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Sep 14 2012, 08:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(vince866 @ Sep 14 2012, 02:55 PM)
I called up the Sales personnel they are not willing to review too much but said rm620/sqft.
Wat? Not willing to review too much or probably the pricing yet to be confirm?

RM 620 psf is a bit expensive compare to other forumers mentioned at RM 700-800 psf, which is very steep n high.

For me I rate any good condo in BJ from btw RM 500-550 psf fair price, anything more than 10% could be consider if I like it very much but definitely not 20-40% higher.

+Quote Post
KChooz
post Sep 15 2012, 03:32 PM

Getting Started

Price is approximately rm650psf for the big units.

As for the smallest unit (around 721sqft), price is around rm750psf if I remember correctly.

The design & scale model is IMPRESSIVE, to me at least smile.gif. But the price a bit... sad.gif
+Quote Post
ecin
post Sep 15 2012, 03:35 PM

QUOTE(KChooz @ Sep 15 2012, 03:32 PM)
Price is approximately rm650psf for the big units.

As for the smallest unit (around 721sqft), price is around rm750psf if I remember correctly.

The design & scale model is IMPRESSIVE, to me at least smile.gif. But the price a bit... sad.gif
750psf .. wow
+Quote Post
Vestor
post Sep 15 2012, 11:08 PM

Enthusiast

Heard today they open for review. Anyone went there? Care to update a bit here?
+Quote Post
jalsrix
post Sep 16 2012, 01:31 AM

Regular

There is their sales office at the link, bukit jalil. Just opposite green avenue.
+Quote Post
KChooz
post Sep 16 2012, 02:03 AM

Getting Started

Their showroom in Kuchai Lama still under reno. Bukit Jalil now has their scale model only.
+Quote Post
| KENZO |
post Sep 16 2012, 08:51 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Vestor @ Sep 15 2012, 11:08 PM)
Heard today they open for review. Anyone went there? Care to update a bit here?
Nobody knows wat is the current sales status????

Or sold out internally?

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Sep 16 2012, 09:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(| KENZO | @ Sep 16 2012, 08:51 PM)
Nobody knows wat is the current sales status????

Or sold out internally?
Only block B open.. A reserve for Calvary members

Block B sales not yet 50% (maybe almost reaching).. 1000+sqft unit fully booked.. 700+sqft unit seems not that laku..
putting price aside, the 1200+sqft units pretty ideal due to corner unit, golf course view. The long living/dining area which is unique, something like WOTP and 5 stones. But putting price back into consideration, sorry, not everyone's cup of tea..

anyway.. due to personal reasons, i m glad they are selling close to 1 mil for a 3 bedder unit.. thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
post Sep 16 2012, 09:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The view from gym room n sky deck seems magnificent..

http://twinarkz.com/

+Quote Post
| KENZO |
post Sep 16 2012, 10:01 PM

Casual

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Sep 16 2012, 09:37 PM)

Block B sales not yet 50% (maybe almost reaching).. 1000+sqft unit fully booked.. 700+sqft unit seems not that laku..
putting price aside, the 1200+sqft units pretty ideal due to corner unit, golf course view. The long living/dining area which is unique, something like WOTP and 5 stones. But putting price back into consideration, sorry, not everyone's cup of tea..

anyway.. due to personal reasons, i m glad they are selling close to 1 mil for a 3 bedder unit..  thumbup.gif
Haha, it's glad to hear the sales approaching 50% soon ....

But I only worry, those buyers bought bcz of 8% discount and DIBS, at such price point, it is very dangerous game...

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Sep 16 2012, 10:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(| KENZO | @ Sep 16 2012, 10:01 PM)
Haha, it's glad to hear the sales approaching 50% soon ....

But I only worry, those buyers bought bcz of 8% discount and DIBS, at such price point, it is very dangerous game...
not DIBS bro...

discount is 5+3%, where downpayment is 5% and 3% will be reimbursed later... thus, TA is not pasar malam sales as entry cost is still pretty high...
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 16 2012, 10:13 PM

Regular

After I made comparison with WOTP, twin arkz, and the park, I will rather play savegame of buying "Saville @ the park, bangsar"....
+Quote Post
| KENZO |
post Sep 16 2012, 10:14 PM

Casual

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Sep 16 2012, 10:04 PM)
not DIBS bro...

discount is 5+3%, where downpayment is 5% and 3% will be reimbursed later... thus, TA is not pasar malam sales as entry cost is still pretty high...
Ohh ic, thanks for correction. Dunno my stupiii friend listen wrong or what ... Lol ... He told me with DIBS ...

Added on September 16, 2012, 10:15 pm
QUOTE(Helius @ Sep 16 2012, 10:13 PM)
After I made comparison with WOTP, twin arkz, and the park, I will rather play savegame of buying "Saville @ the park, bangsar"....
Argh?

3 different projects in 3 different location? rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by | KENZO |: Sep 16 2012, 10:15 PM
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 16 2012, 11:04 PM

Regular

QUOTE(| KENZO | @ Sep 16 2012, 10:14 PM)
Ohh ic, thanks for correction. Dunno my stupiii friend listen wrong or what ... Lol ... He told me with DIBS ...

Added on September 16, 2012, 10:15 pm
Argh?

3 different projects in 3 different location?  rclxub.gif
That is why I made comparison with all factors: location wise, price wise, and theme wise...

After I make comparison, saville @ the park, bangsar south is the best base on location, price and theme...
+Quote Post
Adorable
post Sep 17 2012, 12:59 PM

Getting Started

It's open for sale already? What is the pricing and exact location of the site?
+Quote Post
jalsrix
post Sep 17 2012, 03:11 PM

Regular

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Sep 16 2012, 09:37 PM)

what do you mean reserve for calvary members ?

calvary church is only owned by few owners, how can they buy so many units ?
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Sep 17 2012, 03:20 PM

Mamma Mia!

QUOTE(jalsrix @ Sep 17 2012, 03:11 PM)

Maybe they owned the land?
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Sep 17 2012, 09:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jalsrix @ Sep 17 2012, 03:11 PM)

then members lo...
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 17 2012, 09:07 PM

Regular

Block A and B are still 50% non bumi lot allocation... Located at bangsar south... Entrace from the park, UOA developer...
+Quote Post
ecin
post Sep 17 2012, 11:05 PM

QUOTE(Helius @ Sep 17 2012, 09:07 PM)
Block A and B are still 50% non bumi lot allocation... Located at bangsar south... Entrace from the park, UOA developer...
Helius, sorry, which project is this?
+Quote Post
maxcolle
post Sep 25 2012, 08:36 PM

TA seems like a nice project. Nice design .... And the video .... waaaa, can see that this developer is very different. But at this price, i can't afford.
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 25 2012, 09:48 PM

Regular

QUOTE(ecin @ Sep 17 2012, 11:05 PM)
Helius, sorry, which project is this?
Saville @ the park, bangsar south

Developer: MKH berhad
+Quote Post
ecin
post Sep 26 2012, 12:22 AM

QUOTE(Helius @ Sep 25 2012, 09:48 PM)
Saville @ the park, bangsar south

Developer: MKH berhad
You wrote UOA, caught my attention ... nvm.

Saville-s by MKH, personally, I don't like the high quota thingy.

This post has been edited by ecin: Sep 26 2012, 12:23 AM
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 26 2012, 07:50 AM

Regular

QUOTE(ecin @ Sep 26 2012, 12:22 AM)
You wrote UOA, caught my attention ... nvm.

Saville-s by MKH, personally, I don't like the high quota thingy.
Currently still 50:50 allocation, but the are almost get approval 70:30 for non bumi....
+Quote Post
sjc
post Sep 26 2012, 08:32 AM

Was scouting around that area. Sales Gallery was impressive at the Link. Nicely done.
The piece of land beside Calvary CC is really small. Trees were ran down already. Not sure if this is where TA is located.
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 26 2012, 08:47 AM

Regular

The land just beside bJ convention centre... The land should less than 2 acres... So nothin should shout about as premium...
+Quote Post
idoblu
post Sep 26 2012, 09:23 AM

Stars For Sale

QUOTE(Helius @ Sep 26 2012, 08:47 AM)
The land just beside bJ convention centre... The land should less than 2 acres... So nothin should shout about as premium...
Premium or not depends on land size?
Saville@The Park how many acres? hmm.gif

+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 26 2012, 09:31 AM

Regular

QUOTE(idoblu @ Sep 26 2012, 09:23 AM)
Premium or not depends on land size?
Saville@The Park how many acres? hmm.gif
Saville @ the park is 5.5 acres land and located at bangsar south...5 min to midvalley...
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Sep 26 2012, 12:25 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(Helius @ Sep 10 2012, 10:03 AM)
I would say take up rate will be less than 60% after 1 yr launch...

Added on September 10, 2012, 10:06 amI think this project is the highest psf in bukit jalil and even match with mont kiara and bangsar...

700psf... I solute with the buyers courage u have!!!!!
this is the highest in BJ? I thought "the treez" by Lifomax is the highest since 2 years ago @ RM 800psft?
+Quote Post
KChooz
post Sep 26 2012, 03:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(peri peri @ Sep 26 2012, 12:25 PM)
this is the highest in BJ? I thought "the treez" by Lifomax is the highest since 2 years ago @ RM 800psft?
I thought "The Treez" is also by Jalilmax?
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 26 2012, 03:19 PM

Regular

The treez developer sell less than 800psf..
+Quote Post
RyAn5869
post Sep 26 2012, 03:45 PM

Does ppl know that MK price also around rm500psf nia...y ppl buy rm700psf outside of MK? I really wonder why...wats the rational behind...
+Quote Post
naleh33
post Sep 26 2012, 03:48 PM

Regular

QUOTE(RyAn5869 @ Sep 26 2012, 03:45 PM)
Does ppl know that MK price also around rm500psf nia...y ppl buy rm700psf outside of MK? I really wonder why...wats the rational behind...
This just means that MK is no longer attractive for investors to park their money. Other areas such as BJ has more potential to appreciate. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 26 2012, 03:50 PM

Regular

Very simple theory, cause every corner on earth there are rich ppl out there... They just prefer luxury property to their own growth base...

Just like I born in cheras, definitely I won't move to MK but I still able to pay 600psf condos at cheras...

That the fact~~
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Sep 26 2012, 07:11 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(KChooz @ Sep 26 2012, 03:13 PM)
I thought "The Treez" is also by Jalilmax?
Lifomax is their mother company, doing all the supplier of building materials. I kenal the boss who is young and rich.

Jalilmax is their subsidiary company for 1st development which is "the treez". Very daring on this 1st project. Appointing very young Architect for GBI project.

Added on September 26, 2012, 7:12 pm
QUOTE(Helius @ Sep 26 2012, 03:50 PM)
Very simple theory, cause every corner on earth there are rich ppl out there... They just prefer luxury property to their own growth base...

Just like I born in cheras, definitely I won't move to MK but I still able to pay 600psf condos at cheras...

That the fact~~
rich man detected. rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by peri peri: Sep 26 2012, 07:12 PM
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 26 2012, 07:14 PM

Regular

Bro peri2, I'm just a small little poor on the street....Hehehe....
+Quote Post
ecin
post Sep 26 2012, 09:04 PM

QUOTE(peri peri @ Sep 26 2012, 07:11 PM)
Lifomax is their mother company, doing all the supplier of building materials. I kenal the boss who is young and rich.

Jalilmax is their subsidiary company for 1st development which is "the treez". Very daring on this 1st project. Appointing very young Architect for GBI project.

Added on September 26, 2012, 7:12 pm
rich man detected.  rclxms.gif
So peri bro, developer of this project is actually the same as "the treez", right?
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Sep 26 2012, 09:37 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(ecin @ Sep 26 2012, 09:04 PM)
So peri bro, developer of this project is actually the same as "the treez", right?
what i heard is yes, long long time never find those lifomax sales man sales girls mabuk redi to kepoh.

Added on September 26, 2012, 9:39 pm
QUOTE(Helius @ Sep 26 2012, 07:14 PM)
Bro peri2, I'm just a small little poor on the street....Hehehe....
where got, always saw u tembak in high end and VVIP thread. I standing behind the fence only.

This post has been edited by peri peri: Sep 26 2012, 09:39 PM
+Quote Post
AMINT
post Sep 26 2012, 09:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!

What is up with the "z"? First Treez, then Rainz, now Arkz. What is next? LOL
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Sep 26 2012, 09:50 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(AMINT @ Sep 26 2012, 09:43 PM)
What is up with the "z"? First Treez, then Rainz, now Arkz. What is next? LOL
after effect of the great success of 'Z'est residence
+Quote Post
ecin
post Sep 26 2012, 10:01 PM

What's Nextz
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Sep 26 2012, 10:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!

skyz, too bad Exsim did not book this ahead.
+Quote Post
soraya.adam
post Sep 27 2012, 12:59 PM

Getting Started

Hello - the twin arkz can book already?
+Quote Post
ecin
post Sep 27 2012, 02:03 PM

QUOTE(soraya.adam @ Sep 27 2012, 12:59 PM)
Wah, you're targeting to book everywhere o
+Quote Post
KChooz
post Sep 27 2012, 05:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(soraya.adam @ Sep 27 2012, 12:59 PM)
Already open to public 2 weeks back dy. U can go to their sales office at Jalil Link.
+Quote Post
| KENZO |
post Sep 27 2012, 11:25 PM

Casual

Not any buyer of Twin Arkz a LYN forumer?
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Oct 1 2012, 10:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Unlike in the 90's, when most of the highways are still under construction, many house buyers are still focusing in areas like Bangsar, MK, PJ, KLCC or Tmn Desa, except KLCC which still the center of LCG, the rest of so called prime locations seems struggling to maintain it's status now, before 1995, we hv only 2 highways serving KV, and we hv 19 highways connecting city to city everywhere now. Look at those "Golden" commercial areas like SS2, Jln Telawi, Tmn Desa, although located at good location still, no longer shine like the old days.
Chinese (Hokkien) said "people likes new "toilet" (thing) typically",
look at DPC, is the location good? Answer is No
is Setia Alam location good? The answer is No,
Puchong location? Of course kenot considered good.
Are these areas doing well?
IMHO, MK is still good to stay, investment wise, very risky smile.gif

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Oct 1 2012, 10:07 AM
+Quote Post
nycdist
post Oct 13 2012, 12:10 PM

who is looking for this property, can pm me
now come with 5% discount + 2% rebate, this offer will be gone by next month

Half of the units already gone
location is just beside Calvary Convention Centre
Green Building with low density
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Oct 13 2012, 01:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nycdist @ Oct 13 2012, 12:10 PM)
Half of the units still left ! Kekeke ... brows.gif

+Quote Post
Vestor
post Oct 13 2012, 09:28 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(nycdist @ Oct 13 2012, 12:10 PM)
who is looking for this property, can pm me
now come with 5% discount + 2% rebate, this offer will be gone by next month

location is just beside Calvary Convention Centre
Green Building with low density
maybe 5+2% gone next month but return with 5+4% (like KM1) in conjunction with CNY 2013 leh.. lust.gif brows.gif
+Quote Post
cloner
post Oct 14 2012, 01:22 AM

Regular

QUOTE(puchongite @ Oct 13 2012, 01:07 PM)
Half of the units still left ! Kekeke ... brows.gif
upper half or left or right half ?? tongue.gif tongue.gif
+Quote Post
cavinkho
post Oct 14 2012, 11:37 PM

Getting Started

block A better or block B ah?
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Oct 25 2012, 11:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!

For sharing purpose..

Attached Image
+Quote Post
idoblu
post Oct 25 2012, 11:23 AM

Stars For Sale

*bring your cheque book* laugh.gif
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Oct 25 2012, 11:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Looks like but the price.....hhmm...
Fully furnish unit but no DIBS so once completed it will cost a bomb.
+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post Oct 25 2012, 11:34 AM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

smile.gif

This post has been edited by seanooi880327: Oct 25 2012, 11:36 AM
+Quote Post
idoblu
post Oct 27 2012, 08:20 PM

Stars For Sale

nobody go sapu a few units today?
+Quote Post
ecin
post Oct 27 2012, 08:33 PM

QUOTE(idoblu @ Oct 27 2012, 08:20 PM)
nobody go sapu a few units today?
How's sales?
+Quote Post
ah_fui
post Oct 27 2012, 09:17 PM

technical potatoz

wat is da price ?
+Quote Post
kiddyinvestor
post Oct 28 2012, 08:24 AM

Casual

Seem like this property is not on the BBB mode or the market is cooling down so ppl no bullets liao ?
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Oct 28 2012, 08:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kiddyinvestor @ Oct 28 2012, 08:24 AM)
Seem like this property is not on the BBB mode or the market is cooling down so ppl no bullets liao ?
mayb after you checkout the price then you might know y laugh.gif
+Quote Post
bluuberry
post Oct 28 2012, 08:55 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Oct 28 2012, 08:50 AM)
mayb after you checkout the price then you might know y  laugh.gif
Ya, its true.
there are still BBBB in the market,
just for this project, the price is still not yet acceptable by the market,
maybe after a year the market digest dy then ppl will start to accept.

just like now,
normal entry price for a condo that looks ok and not bad,
at least RM 450 per sqft
+Quote Post
chocoanut
post Oct 28 2012, 10:36 AM

Are they new developer? Pricing the units so high, can they even complete the project?
+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Oct 28 2012, 12:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kiddyinvestor @ Oct 28 2012, 08:24 AM)
this project is targeting different group. sales achieving 50% for now is already bbb la...
+Quote Post
PROPERTYMATE
post Oct 28 2012, 12:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Oct 28 2012, 12:16 PM)
this project is targeting different group. sales achieving 50% for now is already bbb la...
but it can't fight the ARNICA by tropicana
2 days only wo.... shocking.gif
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Oct 28 2012, 01:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Price psf around $600 and no dibs scheme. However it comes with semi furnish which you just require minor finishing if you plan to rent out or for own stay. People are not ready yet to pay such amount for the location and unit.
+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Oct 28 2012, 01:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(PROPERTYMATE @ Oct 28 2012, 12:58 PM)
but it can't fight the ARNICA by tropicana
2 days only wo.... shocking.gif
a project sold off for faster time does not reflect better return compare to others. dats y i dun know y u like to compare which project selling more faster...

as an investor, i would say twin arkz comes with more potential...
+Quote Post
SilverSpoon
post Oct 28 2012, 01:59 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Vestor @ Oct 13 2012, 09:28 PM)
maybe 5+2% gone next month but return with 5+4% (like KM1) in conjunction with CNY 2013 leh.. lust.gif  brows.gif
rclxms.gif

Added on October 28, 2012, 2:02 pm
QUOTE(ronn77 @ Oct 25 2012, 11:29 AM)
Looks like but the price.....hhmm...
Fully furnish unit but no DIBS so once completed it will cost a bomb.
If one can really afford, then why the concern of no DIBS? Right?

Added on October 28, 2012, 2:05 pm
QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Oct 28 2012, 08:50 AM)
mayb after you checkout the price then you might know y  laugh.gif
There are lot of people in lowyat forum always said many rich malaysian will snap up the property.
... Where are they now? No more bullets? laugh.gif

Added on October 28, 2012, 2:07 pm
QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Oct 28 2012, 12:16 PM)
Yes. I agree. This project targets different group. The "waterfish group" brows.gif

This post has been edited by SilverSpoon: Oct 28 2012, 02:07 PM
+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Oct 28 2012, 03:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SilverSpoon @ Oct 28 2012, 01:59 PM)
rclxms.gif

Yes. I agree. This project targets different group. The "waterfish group"  brows.gif
haha...bro, not easy to own a prop like this...
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Oct 28 2012, 03:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Added on October 28, 2012, 2:02 pm
The thing is at this premium price people are expecting the dibs cost already incorporated into the selling price. If you add the interest which you need to bear during construction and it can easily ballon up to 700/sft which is super premium price and eaten into your future margin. If someone could fork this kind of price then definitely there is many premium options buyers can put their money.
+Quote Post
zuiko407
post Oct 28 2012, 03:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!

well, when mega sales before Raya/CNY/Christmas, you can see lots more people go for shopping, is it means that they can only afford when getting mega discount??
same thing the DIBS, you have option not to take the DIBS, just tell the developer "i have lot of money and i can afford it, i don't want the DIBS, i willing to buy with original price without DIBS" biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Oct 29 2012, 02:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ronn77 @ Oct 28 2012, 03:13 PM)
The thing is at this premium price people are expecting the dibs cost already incorporated into the selling price. If you add the interest which you need to bear during construction and it can easily ballon up to 700/sft which is super premium price and eaten into your future margin. If someone could fork this kind of price then definitely there is many premium options buyers can put their money.
True true.

But IMHO, premium is premium, expensive is expensive, high is high and overprice is overprice.

I willing to pay premium and buy expensive condo but definitely not sky high for investment and overprice condo which has weaker subsale exit due to valuation by then and small room of appreciation.

+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Oct 29 2012, 12:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Oct 29 2012, 02:21 AM)
True true.

But IMHO, premium is premium, expensive is expensive, high is high and overprice is overprice.

I willing to pay premium and buy expensive condo but definitely not sky high for investment and overprice condo which has weaker subsale exit due to valuation by then and small room of appreciation.
overprice? although i have no idea what method u were using to judge on the prop value. but lets keep our eyes on it few years later to see weather it is overprice or u r under valued the prop...
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Nov 5 2012, 01:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Oct 29 2012, 12:26 PM)
overprice? although i have no idea what method u were using to judge on the prop value. but lets keep our eyes on it few years later to see weather it is overprice or u r under valued the prop...
Yes, it was not only expensive but overprice. It is up to the individual who bought it and I have no preference to attack who buy this. I am just keeping tab on this area and I also hope it can be well or good response to proof that BJ area is coming up.

If we keep our eyes on few years later, we would not be talking of current or today's market price or value but future price and future market value. We dont know what market going on in 3 or 5 years later and we can't specific this is under value prop comes to future year 2015 where this subsales breached RM 1,500 psf then but we could call this, a good purchase.

+Quote Post
idoblu
post Nov 5 2012, 07:38 AM

Stars For Sale

Went to see the three show units over the weekend. 700sf, 1254sf and 1300sf (not exact)

I like the 1254sf best, feels bigger than the 1300sf. The 1300sf unit has two entrance. Appliances are included. Wardrobe and kitchen cabinet are included. I think you get some air cons, oven, fridge, hood and cooking hob, also washer dryer. Mostly all Bosch if I'm not mistaken.

Type 3A and 5 (1254sf) has the best view imho which is facing the golf course. Type A3 has a slightly better view all round than type A5 and it will cost you much more. Say 30k more. All the high floors for these type are gone, left the 10th floor down. But 10th is really only the 4th unit up. Price for this low floor 1254sf unit is already 905k for type A3 (721psf). The discount which I remember is 5%+3% not taken into account yet.

ID wasn't too bad. Quite nicely done up. Wardrobes has smoked mirrors as sliding doors. Kitchen cabinet with soft close hinges and drawers. Bathrooms comes with done up mirrors as well. Ceiling height is 11ft

Maintenance is 0.38 cents per sq ft. Free legal fees for SPA and Loan agreement

This post has been edited by idoblu: Nov 5 2012, 10:11 AM
+Quote Post
ecin
post Nov 5 2012, 08:21 AM

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Nov 5 2012, 01:07 AM)
Yes, it was not only expensive but overprice. It is up to the individual who bought it and I have no preference to attack who buy this. I am just keeping tab on this area and I also hope it can be well or good response to proof that BJ area is coming up.

If we keep our eyes on few years later, we would not be talking of current or today's market price or value but future price and future market value. We dont know what market going on in 3 or 5 years later and we can't specific this is under value prop comes to future year 2015 where this subsales breached RM 1,500 psf then but we could call this, a good purchase.
+1
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Nov 5 2012, 10:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(idoblu @ Nov 5 2012, 07:38 AM)
Went to see the three show units over the weekend. 700sf, 1254sf and 1300sf (not exact)

I like the 1254sf best, feels bigger than the 1300sf. The 1300sf unit has two entrance. Appliances are included. Wardrobe and kitchen cabinet are included. I think you get some air cons, oven, fridge, hood and cooking hob, also washer dryer. Mostly all Bosch if I'm not mistaken.

Type 3A and 5 (1254sf) has the best view imho which is facing the golf course. Type A3 has a slightly better view all round than type A5 and it will cost you much more. Say 30k more. All the high floors for these type are gone, left the 10th floor down. But 10th is really only the 4th unit up. Price for this low floor 1254sf unit is already 905k for type A3 (742psf). The discount which I remember is 5%+3% not taken into account yet.

ID wasn't too bad. Quite nicely done up. Wardrobes has smoked mirrors as sliding doors. Kitchen cabinet with soft close hinges and drawers. Bathrooms comes with done up mirrors as well. Ceiling height is 11ft

Maintenance is 0.38 cents per sq ft
Looks like not only high price but also high maintenance.

1254sft selling at $905k (psf $721) + maintenance of 0.38 will really kills many interest. Looks like Twin Arks is targetting niche market that willing to pay premium for ID and facing.
+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Nov 5 2012, 10:57 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Nov 5 2012, 01:07 AM)

bro, an investor is always looking and focus on future gain. if twin arkz comes with better return few years later compare to other condo that u had invested, no doubt to say u had under value twin arkz coz u had mentioned that it is overprice. this "overprice" word had cosidering the potential gain in the future, but not only refering to the current market price. for example, if u think twin arkz comes with better return in future compare to other condo, would u still call it overprice now?

this is something simple and wonder y the sentence u made is so complecated...
+Quote Post
ecin
post Nov 5 2012, 11:53 AM

No offense to anybody or anything.

In General, IMHO, Personally, future value I wouldn't care much, it's a speculation (I do speculate from time to time, but it isn't a 1st set of priority considerations), a bonus if it happens .. For any direct comparison, I will consider the current situation.
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Nov 5 2012, 11:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ecin @ Nov 5 2012, 11:53 AM)

In General, IMHO, Personally, future value I wouldn't care much, it's a speculation (I do speculate from time to time, but it isn't a 1st set of priority considerations), a bonus if it happens .. For any direct comparison, I will consider the current situation.
i like your thought... wink.gif
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 5 2012, 04:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Heard Berjaya's KM1 East condo (next to KM1 West) is gonna launch year end at RM 1.8 mil (starting price). Also with some villas priced from RM 2.57 mil. Is this true?

http://ehome.kpkt.gov.my/ehome/DetailProje...ojek=KM1%20EAST

+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Nov 5 2012, 05:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ecin @ Nov 5 2012, 11:53 AM)

well, u should know what u were saying. what else i can say? haha...

Added on November 5, 2012, 5:33 pm
QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Nov 5 2012, 11:54 AM)
i like your thought... wink.gif
question is which product can be direct compare with twin arkz in bj? if two products is apple to apple comparison, of course look for current price already can know which one is better choice lor...

This post has been edited by BrandsOutlet: Nov 5 2012, 05:33 PM
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Nov 5 2012, 07:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Nov 5 2012, 05:24 PM)
well, u should know what u were saying. what else i can say? haha...

Added on November 5, 2012, 5:33 pm

question is which product can be direct compare with twin arkz in bj? if two products is apple to apple comparison, of course look for current price already can know which one is better choice lor...
honestly, i dun see how twin arkz set apart itself with the rest of condos beside higher pricing,, borsch electrical appliances has nothing to shout about,,

with less than 2 acres of land, this is pretty high dense compare to the rest,, unless if it has lower density to justify.
+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Nov 5 2012, 07:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Nov 5 2012, 07:16 PM)
honestly, i dun see how twin arkz set apart itself with the rest of condos beside higher pricing,, borsch electrical appliances has nothing to shout about,,

with less than 2 acres of land, this is pretty high dense compare to the rest,, unless if it has lower density to justify.
u made yr own judgement wink.gif
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Nov 5 2012, 08:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Nov 5 2012, 07:47 PM)
u made yr own judgement wink.gif
so does everyone.... wink.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Nov 5 2012, 11:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Nov 5 2012, 10:57 AM)
bro, an investor is always looking and focus on future gain. if twin arkz comes with better return few years later compare to other condo that u had invested, no doubt to say u had under value twin arkz coz u had mentioned that it is overprice. this "overprice" word had cosidering the potential gain in the future, but not only refering to the current market price. for example, if u think twin arkz comes with better return in future compare to other condo, would u still call it overprice now?

Bro, I dunno which of my statement made you complicated to understand, yet I had made it simple enough.

An "overprice" statement is representing the current selling price against it's own market price and other surrounded or competitors pricing. It does not reflect for future, where, if any product can sell higher in 3-4 years later on and with the gains, then I was described that I had under valued the property. The better word in this event would be " under rated "

A RM 5 value product, can sold at RM 10 today, and it can be value at RM 20 one day or sold at RM 25
A RM 5 value product, was sold at RM 5-6 today, and it can be value at RM 20 one day or sold at RM 25

As an investor, I looking at the lowest possible entry point for any new product matching it's own pricing. To entry, we are not only looking at individual preference but the overall picture of the market absorption.

+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 6 2012, 08:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(BrandsOutlet @ Nov 5 2012, 10:57 AM)

Being overpriced or otherwise is always benchmarked against current market pricing. I wouldnt say that Twin Arkz is overpriced but it surely is among the highest (if not the highest) in the area. As for capital appreciation, its common knowledge that a lower priced development (with similar quality, design and occupant status) would have more room for appreciation as compared to developments which started with higher launch prices. Appreciation is always calculated based on percentage not on the value itself as this might differ depending on the initial launch price.

Take TTDI KL for example. TTDI Plaza condo's were the highest priced during its launch but over the past 3 years, capital appreciation has been average. Yes the current prices are quite high with some reaching >1 mil but if you look at percentage, its quite low. But other older condo's in TTDI which were sold at much lower prices have appreciated >50% in the past 3 years.

Right now nobody knows the property prices in Bukit Jalil in 3-4 years but i expect prices would be much higher. I dont mean any disrespect but im quite sure that Twin Arkz percentage of capital appreciation would not be as good as KM1 West or even Kiara Residence 2. Units at Twin Arkz may command higher prices in the future but i dont see their percentage of appreciation to be high as well.

This is the reason why i invested in Bukit Jalil now for my 3rd property instead of TTDI or its vicinity. I see alot of potential for Bukit Jalil especially the area around KR2 and KM1 West. Berjaya would not invest heavily in an area which they dont see potential for. That's also the reason why there is a LRT station right in front of KR2.
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Nov 6 2012, 09:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 6 2012, 08:11 AM)
Being overpriced or otherwise is always benchmarked against current market pricing. I wouldnt say that Twin Arkz is overpriced but it surely is among the highest (if not the highest) in the area. As for capital appreciation, its common knowledge that a lower priced development (with similar quality, design and occupant status) would have more room for appreciation as compared to developments which started with higher launch prices. Appreciation is always calculated based on percentage not on the value itself as this might differ depending on the initial launch price.

Take TTDI KL for example. TTDI Plaza condo's were the highest priced during its launch but over the past 3 years, capital appreciation has been average. Yes the current prices are quite high with some reaching >1 mil but if you look at percentage, its quite low. But other older condo's in TTDI which were sold at much lower prices have appreciated >50% in the past 3 years.

Right now nobody knows the property prices in Bukit Jalil in 3-4 years but i expect prices would be much higher. I dont mean any disrespect but im quite sure that Twin Arkz percentage of capital appreciation would not be as good as KM1 West or even Kiara Residence 2. Units at Twin Arkz may command higher prices in the future but i dont see their percentage of appreciation to be high as well.

This is the reason why i invested in Bukit Jalil now for my 3rd property instead of TTDI or its vicinity. I see alot of potential for Bukit Jalil especially the area around KR2 and KM1 West. Berjaya would not invest heavily in an area which they dont see potential for. That's also the reason why there is a LRT station right in front of KR2.
Well said bro, that's telling what is inside my mind.

Overpriced or not, we are benchmarking the property with it's surrounding. A merely 10% differences is acceptable but if we are talking about close to 50% differences then I would say it consider as premium price which will deter many buyers. The concern is how it will fared against the rest of surrounding properties 3 years down the road and the capital appreciation in terms of %. I'm quite interested in this project as I believe in next few years BJ surrounding will be transformed into a next level but looking at the price I would say they are going after a niche market instead of investors like us.
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Nov 6 2012, 09:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!

So, wat is the current sales status for TAz now?

Any buyer from LYN member?

+Quote Post
puchongite
post Nov 6 2012, 10:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!

The developer is riding on its previous wins, and hopefully it will draw another (and bigger) win, using the same tricks and techniques.

Property value to a large extend, lies in how many people are interested to own the units, if it managed to command the attention of a few major tycoons to invest in it, it will manage to attain and sustain the value. Then evaluation crosses a critical mass, the public will adjust it's evaluation upwards accordingly.

However, if the major tycoons are not interested, and it is left to the public to evaluate the property, then I am afraid this Twin Arkz will not hold, as the majority of the people perceiving it as overpriced.

Case 1 or case 2, you decide. We shall see if Twin Arkz is able to cross it's critical mass.
+Quote Post
idoblu
post Nov 6 2012, 10:31 AM

Stars For Sale

Above 1000sf units gets two parking space but its tandem
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 7 2012, 08:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Whats the take up rate so far?
+Quote Post
airline
post Nov 7 2012, 02:22 PM

7 stars

If got heavy up front discount wouldnt mind
+Quote Post
BrandsOutlet
post Nov 7 2012, 03:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Nov 5 2012, 11:10 PM)
Bro, I dunno which of my statement made you complicated to understand, yet I had made it simple enough.

An "overprice" statement is representing the current selling price against it's own market price and other surrounded or competitors pricing. It does not reflect for future, where, if any product can sell higher in 3-4 years later on and with the gains, then I was described that I had under valued the property. The better word in this event would be " under rated "

A RM 5 value product, can sold at RM 10 today, and it can be value at RM 20 one day or sold at RM 25
A RM 5 value product, was sold at RM 5-6 today, and it can be value at RM 20 one day or sold at RM 25

As an investor, I looking at the lowest possible entry point for any new product matching it's own pricing. To entry, we are not only looking at individual preference but the overall picture of the market absorption.
it might have different for u between this two word: "under value", and "under rated". but it has no different for me coz i only use them to describe my thoughts. the only thing that i concern bout is the RETURN.

Added on November 7, 2012, 3:37 pm
QUOTE(puchongite @ Nov 6 2012, 10:01 AM)
The developer is riding on its previous wins, and hopefully it will draw another (and bigger) win, using the same tricks and techniques.

Property value to a large extend, lies in how many people are interested to own the units, if it managed to command the attention of a few major tycoons to invest in it, it will manage to attain and sustain the value. Then evaluation crosses a critical mass, the public will adjust it's evaluation upwards accordingly.

However, if the major tycoons are not interested, and it is left to the public to evaluate the property, then I am afraid this Twin Arkz will not hold, as the majority of the people perceiving it as overpriced.

Case 1 or case 2, you decide. We shall see if Twin Arkz is able to cross it's critical mass.
yes im kinda agree with this...

This post has been edited by BrandsOutlet: Nov 7 2012, 03:39 PM
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Nov 13 2012, 12:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

this weekend buka to semua... Note office tukar to kuchai lama...

got register or no register they dun care, just walk in saja... the last time they told me takkan they gonna halau walk in visitors..

so.... BBB

user posted image

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Nov 13 2012, 12:39 PM
+Quote Post
Xccess
post Nov 13 2012, 03:02 PM

Regular

Why so quiet? No one went for the launching?
+Quote Post
JustNobody
post Nov 13 2012, 05:45 PM

Enthusiast

Cannot afford mah quiet lor...
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Nov 13 2012, 05:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(JustNobody @ Nov 13 2012, 05:45 PM)
those who can afford dun play LYN gua... Director, CEO, tauke tauke
+Quote Post
Xccess
post Nov 13 2012, 06:30 PM

Regular

QUOTE(JustNobody @ Nov 13 2012, 05:45 PM)
Launching date stated 10th to 11th Nov and yet no feedback in this thread. Wonder how the sales went... hmm.gif
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Nov 13 2012, 06:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Xccess @ Nov 13 2012, 06:30 PM)
Launching date stated 10th to 11th Nov and yet no feedback in this thread. Wonder how the sales went... hmm.gif
it was open way before,, even open public can make booking tat time,,
adi more than 30% booked since my last visit
+Quote Post
Xccess
post Nov 13 2012, 06:38 PM

Regular

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Nov 13 2012, 06:35 PM)
it was open way before,, even open public can make booking tat time,,
adi more than 30% booked since my last visit
Take up rate seems kinda slow isn't it? Maybe too many on going projects, must open eyes big big to shoot down next target, will sneak in to monitor constantly. yawn.gif

This post has been edited by Xccess: Nov 13 2012, 06:39 PM
+Quote Post
Asali
post Nov 13 2012, 07:32 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Xccess @ Nov 13 2012, 06:38 PM)
Take up rate seems kinda slow isn't it? Maybe too many on going projects, must open eyes big big to shoot down next target, will sneak in to monitor constantly. yawn.gif
Am attempted, units with 1025sqft already sold out. Left few units with 12xx, 14xx and 750sqft.

This post has been edited by Asali: Nov 13 2012, 07:33 PM
+Quote Post
suppinfresh
post Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Asali @ Nov 13 2012, 07:32 PM)
Am attempted, units with 1025sqft already sold out. Left few units with 12xx, 14xx and 750sqft.
750sqft selling how much? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Nov 13 2012, 09:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Asali @ Nov 13 2012, 07:32 PM)
Bro, with ur phrase, 1025 sold out and later 3 sizes left few units sounds TAz already achieved 90% sales.....

Good sign to BJ benchmark pricing condo.

But must take off the 30% reserve units for Calvary members and Exsim had a reputation of keeping units, once almost fully sold only they take out slowly and tell u left 2-3 units. Not sure for this but it happened to The Treez and The Leafz.

Hopefully it achieve well and awaiting for The Rainz!

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Nov 13 2012, 09:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Nov 13 2012, 09:09 PM)
Bro, with ur phrase, 1025 sold out and later 3 sizes left few units sounds TAz already achieved 90% sales.....

Good sign to BJ benchmark pricing condo.

But must take off the 30% reserve units for Calvary members and Exsim had a reputation of keeping units, once almost fully sold only they take out slowly and tell u left 2-3 units. Not sure for this but it happened to The Treez and The Leafz. 

Hopefully it achieve well and awaiting for The Rainz!
I kena for the Leaf before... last time went, they say only left 2 units, even bumi units adi release...

after few weeks, newspaper advert stating remaining 5% units to be cleared... dunno sengaja hold them or loan reject units..

Added on November 13, 2012, 9:13 pmAnyway.... BBB for BJ...

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Nov 13 2012, 09:13 PM
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Nov 17 2012, 01:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Nov 13 2012, 09:12 PM)
I kena for the Leaf before... last time went, they say only left 2 units, even bumi units adi release...

after few weeks, newspaper advert stating remaining 5% units to be cleared... dunno sengaja hold them or loan reject units..

Haha. You also Kena ahh?

2-3 of My friends all Kena and one of them went and ask again last week, also being told it was left 2 units only ..

+Quote Post
fpsmalaysia
post Nov 25 2012, 11:09 PM

just went to the showroom today.

750sf 1+1 bedroom is RM570k++ before discount 7+3.

Penthouse 2000sf starting 1.5m and got 9 soho units.

The design is awesome but do you think is worth investing? i saw the sales chart is 70% sold.
+Quote Post
ahmai2332
post Nov 26 2012, 10:15 AM

Getting Started

i like their show room concept. I ask one of their SA. the ID is name Motto? or Moto? Motor?

I also quite like their digital lockset. Insist Quality Lock Set, most of the development using.
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Nov 26 2012, 10:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Nov 13 2012, 09:12 PM)

They seem to like this 2 units left thingie because I went to enquire about leaf, quite a few months back, and was told the same thing.

As I don't like left over units, I walked away and never return.
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Nov 26 2012, 10:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!

In Malaysia, the 70% sold or left few units is common tricks employ by the agents and developer sales office to create artificial sales tactics to encourage you place a booking before it's too late. In reality, those 70% is either book by their own staffs or reserve to the agents to promote and sell their units and not represent the actual units sold. The leftover few units will be gradually release stages by stages to let people feel that the demand is hot and grab it faster while you still can. As a smart investors, remember the rules of thumb over the dirty tricks to con you into making your purchase.
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Nov 26 2012, 10:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!

We see some of these will eventually "come back" in one form or the other. I saw many projects ended up in promoting their projects in Tesco and Giant, sooner or later. I have seen Duet Residence, Damen and so on.

I really hope Twin Arkz will do well, but it's hard to believe that Malaysians are willing to pay so much premium.
+Quote Post
MyFirstHome
post Jan 5 2013, 03:42 PM

Getting Started

The projects seems attractive but the pricing is way out of the league...for puchong area..

I heard one of the blocks are reserved for the church members..why? Possible that the land belongs to the church?
I called up the developer...they say quite a number of units available..different sizes..

Any other upcoming projects in puchong area?
+Quote Post
airline
post Jan 5 2013, 04:44 PM

7 stars

Church sold land to developer
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jan 5 2013, 04:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(MyFirstHome @ Jan 5 2013, 03:42 PM)
The projects seems attractive but the pricing is way out of the league...for puchong area..

I heard one of the blocks are reserved for the church members..why? Possible that the land belongs to the church?
I called up the developer...they say quite a number of units available..different sizes..

this is bukit jalil KL address, not puchong...

other up coming dev in puchong got skyz...
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 5 2013, 07:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(MyFirstHome @ Jan 5 2013, 03:42 PM)

As address by bro twin, this is Bukit Jalil, not Puchong. It is just next to the Bukit Jalil Highway or near to Alam Sutera and Bandar Kinrara.

Twin Arkz is definitely very different flowers or animals compare to Puchong new development. It possess the most high end living as per proposal by the new developer with high mantenance fee, which I also don't think can enough to cover with everything they propose.

Nearest to twin Arkz would be few new projects in Bandar Kinrara, just km away from TAz. Duet Residence and Rimba Residence at BK5, both about RM 500 psf and had been launched and preview for some time.

Upcoming would be IOI's The Skyz and I&P's Service Apartments near Giant Kinrara.

+Quote Post
Vestor
post Jan 5 2013, 10:40 PM

Enthusiast

Just side track, will the church next door comes with those big ringing bell type?
+Quote Post
chastise
post Jan 8 2013, 11:21 AM

Over the rainbow

Booked the 1254 unit.. it was sold out pretty fast. Now left with not so desirable units. Sales person mentioned that some will be release later stage when loan not approved. For the perks they are offering, I think it's a reasonable buy. At least farrrrr better than city of green.
+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post Jan 8 2013, 11:45 AM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

the strategic like:

"ohh, still got 2 units left... "
+Quote Post
adrian0229
post Jan 8 2013, 12:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!

anyone got showroom photo?
+Quote Post
Kelv
post Jan 10 2013, 03:17 PM

Just a lil' bit

QUOTE(chastise @ Jan 8 2013, 11:21 AM)
Booked the 1254 unit.. it was sold out pretty fast. Now left with not so desirable units. Sales person mentioned that some will be release later stage when loan not approved. For the perks they are offering, I think it's a reasonable buy. At least farrrrr better than city of green.
Price now?
+Quote Post
airline
post Jan 10 2013, 05:48 PM

7 stars

The 1254 how much 900k?
+Quote Post
zuiko407
post Jan 10 2013, 05:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Many rich people in msia nowadays
+Quote Post
airline
post Jan 10 2013, 09:13 PM

7 stars

Rich people nowadays surf forum
+Quote Post
ecin
post Jan 11 2013, 10:34 AM

everybody likes property
+Quote Post
great2bcool
post Jan 11 2013, 11:29 AM

Getting Started

Eveybody wanna be rich by dealing in property
+Quote Post
chastise
post Jan 14 2013, 12:05 AM

Over the rainbow

QUOTE(Kelv @ Jan 10 2013, 03:17 PM)
Price now?
Depends on floor. About 900k with 5%+3% rebates.
+Quote Post
InF.anime
post Jan 14 2013, 01:41 AM

Regular

How many % left for this record price project
+Quote Post
InF.anime
post Jan 14 2013, 01:47 AM

Regular

QUOTE(zuiko407 @ Jan 10 2013, 05:55 PM)
Many rich people in msia nowadays
Disagree.. how many percent is rich?
This is not Sg'pore.
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 14 2013, 10:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(chastise @ Jan 14 2013, 12:05 AM)
Depends on floor. About 900k with 5%+3% rebates.
RM 900k bfore 5% + 3% rebates for 1254 sf unit?

If yes, means its roughly RM 830k after discount or RM 660 psf ...

Its not cheap though but based on their proposal of great facilities, perhaps this is good price for own stay only. But I expected RM 0.35 psf month maintenance is not enough to cover and should increase to RM 0.40-0.45 psf min in order to cover those cost once JMB formed and management wash handed.

I thought its 10% discount and RM 750 psf onwards ( after discount ) ...
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Jan 14 2013, 10:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 14 2013, 10:27 AM)

Its not cheap though but based on their proposal of great facilities, perhaps this is good price for own stay only. But I expected RM 0.35 psf month maintenance is not enough to cover and should increase to RM 0.40-0.45 psf min in order to cover those cost once JMB formed and management wash handed.

So the selling price for TA makes KM1 looks cheaper? smile.gif
At least for around 800k can get 1500 sqft in KM1 but 1250 sft in TA.
Wonder how bank going to finance this project giving huge disparity on prices around that area as bank does not really factor in interior design costs.
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Jan 14 2013, 10:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Any sales update ? Just curious.
+Quote Post
chastise
post Jan 14 2013, 04:28 PM

Over the rainbow

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 14 2013, 10:27 AM)

Before. So after discount roughly about 8++k. 10% only applicable for 7xxsf and 1304sf.

They include flooring, all cabinets, all kitchen appliances (ie. fridge, hobs), washer and dryer, airconds for each room, camera security system, digital door. After some calculations, I think it's not too bad.

+Quote Post
Balaclava
post Jan 23 2013, 09:42 AM

5-Star Swagger

anyone has sales update? or how much units sold already? also also, who's the panel bank incharge ah?

+Quote Post
Coolken
post Feb 1 2013, 11:36 PM

QUOTE(Balaclava @ Jan 23 2013, 09:42 AM)
anyone has sales update? or how much units sold already? also also, who's the panel bank incharge ah?
Just went to showroom today.. About 80+ percent uptake. Quite a bit of choice units left. Price after discount about rm600-620 psqf after discount.. Not bad actually...
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 1 2013, 11:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Coolken @ Feb 1 2013, 11:36 PM)
Just went to showroom today.. About 80+ percent uptake. Quite a bit of choice units left. Price after discount about rm600-620 psqf after discount.. Not bad actually...
Was heard about 30% was reserve to Calgary Church Members.

How come everyone's pricing is different and keep reducing?

Was heard from RM 800 psf onwards before discount, RM 750 psf onwards for smallest size, then RM 650 psf and now RM 600-620 psf ?

RM 600-620 psf is what size?

+Quote Post
Coolken
post Feb 2 2013, 12:39 AM

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 1 2013, 11:58 PM)
Was heard about 30% was reserve to Calgary Church Members.

How come everyone's pricing is different and keep reducing?

Was heard from RM 800 psf onwards before discount, RM 750 psf onwards for smallest size, then RM 650 psf and now RM 600-620 psf ?

RM 600-620 psf is what size?
Most of the remaining lots is 1170 sqft and 1254 sqft
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 2 2013, 01:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Coolken @ Feb 2 2013, 12:39 AM)
Most of the remaining lots is 1170 sqft and 1254 sqft
Noted.

But if you browse back some posts / pages, got member mentioned he / she just bought a unit for RM 660 psf after discount.

+Quote Post
Coolken
post Feb 2 2013, 10:29 AM

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 2 2013, 01:01 AM)
Noted.

But if you browse back some posts / pages, got member mentioned he / she just bought a unit for RM 660 psf after discount.
Maybe he or she bought the smallest unit of 731 sqft.. The furnishings and quality is a slight improve from leafz. Hopefully they can deliver.. Still waiting for my Treez to be completed.
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 2 2013, 03:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Coolken @ Feb 2 2013, 10:29 AM)
Maybe he or she bought the smallest unit of 731 sqft.. The furnishings and quality is a slight improve from leafz. Hopefully they can deliver.. Still waiting for my Treez to be completed.
Alamak, it just up to the posts above referring, chastise bought the 1254 sq feet unit for RM 660 psf after discount of 5% + 3%

Earlier, got one member mentioned he bought the 731 sq feet at RM 740+ psf after 10% discount. ( small size should be more expensive )

I couldn't understand why smallest units get 10% and some other size get at 10%, but got people mentioned he / she only get 5% or 5% + 3%. Also got ppl said, it's all 10%.

Anyhow, congratz on your Treez! I think it sure be much nicer than Leafz and the location, though pigeon land size, is better than Twin Arkz.

This post has been edited by Chris Chew: Feb 2 2013, 03:22 PM
+Quote Post
investz
post Feb 16 2013, 12:41 PM

Casual

Seem many people complained Exsim's project expensive and left over unit a lot, no worth to buy. But looks like all the project sales is hit 85% above. talk will not buy and buy will not talk smile.gif

+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Feb 16 2013, 12:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!

I just wonder at current launch prices of about RM650 psf (after discount), how much would investors intending to sell be hoping their units will fetch in 2016 upon VP? I mean this is still Bukit Jalil and 2016 is not exactly that far off. hmm.gif
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Feb 16 2013, 01:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(investz @ Feb 16 2013, 12:41 PM)

Seem many people complained Exsim's project expensive and left over unit a lot, no worth to buy. But looks like all the project sales is hit 85% above. talk will not buy and buy will not talk smile.gif

Early part of sales are not good indicator of true sales.

We need to wait a little longer to see the truth. But after you see the truth, then it might be too late to enter already.

That's the game.
+Quote Post
joeblows
post Feb 16 2013, 01:05 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 2 2013, 03:18 PM)
Alamak, it just up to the posts above referring, chastise bought the 1254 sq feet unit for RM 660 psf after discount of 5% + 3%

Earlier, got one member mentioned he bought the 731 sq feet at RM 740+ psf after 10% discount. ( small size should be more expensive )

I couldn't understand why smallest units get 10% and some other size get at 10%, but got people mentioned he / she only get 5% or 5% + 3%. Also got ppl said, it's all 10%.

Anyhow, congratz on your Treez! I think it sure be much nicer than Leafz and the location, though pigeon land size, is better than Twin Arkz.
RM740+ psf for 731 sqft!!!! shakehead.gif

I really really really hope they are buying for own stay. RM2k per month just to return 4.5%pa....
+Quote Post
RO Player
post Feb 16 2013, 01:08 PM

Wow, I am a Se7eN Star Kitty!

iporpty...some selling 500k for 1+++ sqft... hmm.gif
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Feb 16 2013, 01:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(RO Player @ Feb 16 2013, 01:08 PM)
Do you really believe it ? wink.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 16 2013, 01:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(RO Player @ Feb 16 2013, 01:08 PM)
iProperty???

500k for 1xxx sf? Other ppl buying at RM 800k++

+Quote Post
RO Player
post Feb 16 2013, 01:23 PM

Wow, I am a Se7eN Star Kitty!

lol...i dont believe it.. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 16 2013, 01:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Feb 16 2013, 12:50 PM)
I just wonder at current launch prices of about RM650 psf (after discount), how much would investors intending to sell be hoping their units will fetch in 2016 upon VP? I mean this is still Bukit Jalil and 2016 is not exactly that far off.  hmm.gif
Maybe asking RM 800-850 psf upon VP in 2016?

Haha. The benchmark pricing of BJ itself ma.

+Quote Post
MyFirstHome
post Mar 9 2013, 07:02 PM

Getting Started

well..just booked one..lets see..how it will turn up in 3 years time,,,
+Quote Post
yehlai
post Mar 9 2013, 07:48 PM

tree lover

QUOTE(MyFirstHome @ Mar 9 2013, 07:02 PM)
Nice, how many sqft? Price?
+Quote Post
MaiGehGeh
post Mar 9 2013, 08:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(MyFirstHome @ Mar 9 2013, 07:02 PM)
How much u bought and for how many sf?
Any promotion now?
Thx
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Mar 10 2013, 04:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ Mar 9 2013, 08:09 PM)
Any promotion now?
Thx
Wah Chairman, wanna buy ah ...

12xx sq feet, RM 830k before 5%+ 3% discount .... privilege to choose tiles quality and colour given by Exsim.

Cheap?

+Quote Post
MaiGehGeh
post Mar 10 2013, 09:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 10 2013, 04:09 AM)

12xx sq feet, RM 830k before 5%+ 3% discount .... privilege to choose tiles quality and colour given by Exsim.

Cheap?
Wah Tan Sri Chris .... 4am still give me info....

830k really not cheap... Really can go for DSTH.
How they calculate 5+3%?

Cheers
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Mar 10 2013, 10:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ Mar 10 2013, 09:25 AM)
Wah Tan Sri Chris .... 4am still give me info....

830k really not cheap... Really can go for DSTH.
How they calculate 5+3%?

Cheers
Hahaha, watch football mah.

RM 830k of course not cheap, but something benchmark in whole BJ.

RM 830k x 5% discount = X
X x 3% discount = Discount Price

Some sizes are offering at 5% + 5% discount, not sure whether it is still available.

+Quote Post
MaiGehGeh
post Mar 10 2013, 11:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 10 2013, 10:57 AM)
Hahaha, watch football mah.

RM 830k of course not cheap, but something benchmark in whole BJ.

RM 830k x 5% discount = X
X x 3% discount = Discount Price

Some sizes are offering at 5% + 5% discount, not sure whether it is still available.
Tan Sri Chris, is it abit late to go in TA now?

5+5! Omg... It should be bigger size.
Did u went to the show room recently?
+Quote Post
MyFirstHome
post Mar 10 2013, 11:14 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ Mar 9 2013, 08:09 PM)
Any promotion now?
Thx
Personally it's pricy for me...but the location and features are quite attractive..wish I had more confidence in buying the dual key....was comparing this project to nova saujana by malton by the Japanese school..but decided on this..

It's 1175 sqft for rm 793260 before 5% discount..

What they have is 5% discount +3% reimbursement..

That's all....
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Mar 10 2013, 11:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ Mar 10 2013, 11:04 AM)
Tan Sri Chris, is it abit late to go in TA now?

5+5! Omg... It should be bigger size.
Did u went to the show room recently?
It is never too late to buy it as long as the price still remains the same and I doubt they will increase the price again, where the current pricing already hard to move and if without the contra units of 30% to church members, plus the members personally bought additional units, the actual sales should be much slower.
Probably the missing one for the late buyers would be paying a premium price but unable to choose an attractive unit, where mostly should be taken off.

No la, just enter their showroom once last year and never being there anymore.

The sales office so near you, you can easily drop by and take a look what, hehehhee.

+Quote Post
sheanhung
post Mar 10 2013, 11:22 AM

Casual

QUOTE(MyFirstHome @ Mar 10 2013, 11:14 AM)
Personally it's pricy for me...but the location and features are quite attractive..wish I had more confidence in buying the dual key....was comparing this project to nova saujana by malton by the Japanese school..but decided on this..

It's 1175 sqft for rm 793260 before 5% discount..

What they have is 5% discount +3% reimbursement..

That's all....
This price ia definitely not for those family income less than RM8,000.
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Mar 10 2013, 12:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 10 2013, 11:19 AM)
It is never too late to buy it as long as the price still remains the same and I doubt they will increase the price again, where the current pricing already hard to move and if without the contra units of 30% to church members, plus the members personally bought additional units, the actual sales should be much slower.
Probably the missing one for the late buyers would be paying a premium price but unable to choose an attractive unit, where mostly should be taken off.

No la, just enter their showroom once last year and never being there anymore.

The sales office so near you, you can easily drop by and take a look what, hehehhee.
Was it really hard to move ? I thought (if I remember correctly) somebody said it's already 80% sold ?
+Quote Post
Prometric
post Mar 11 2013, 03:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(puchongite @ Mar 10 2013, 12:52 PM)
Was it really hard to move ? I thought (if I remember correctly) somebody said it's already 80% sold ?
I went to their showroom last Saturday. Yes, 80%-90% already sold. Left a few units at higher floor.
From the chart, it looks like its a duplex. Never get to talk to any agent that time, as the place is crowded.
People buying property like buying vege nowadays.
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Mar 11 2013, 04:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Prometric @ Mar 11 2013, 03:45 PM)
I went to their showroom last Saturday. Yes, 80%-90% already sold. Left a few units at higher floor.
From the chart, it looks like its a duplex. Never get to talk to any agent that time, as the place is crowded.
People buying property like buying vege nowadays.
I hope that what they show is the actual sales. Kekeke.
+Quote Post
gthong
post Mar 11 2013, 05:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 10 2013, 04:09 AM)

Cheap?
U bought one? As can see from your previous post, 1254 sf is from RM900K onwards. But you listed now 12xx sf for only RM830K, it is a huge different. If i am not mistaken, RM830K onwards are for unit size 11xx sf. Please confirm as it will be confused for the intended buyers.

icon_question.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Mar 11 2013, 09:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(gthong @ Mar 11 2013, 05:25 PM)
U bought one? As can see from your previous post, 1254 sf is from RM900K onwards.  But you listed now 12xx sf for only RM830K, it is a huge different. If i am not mistaken, RM830K onwards are for unit size 11xx sf. Please confirm as it will be confused for the intended buyers.

icon_question.gif
Hehehehe, if you really read my whole post, you can clearly see I didn't buy or I don't have no such money to buy one unit of such premium and exclusive condo at this pricing.

You should have read the whole thread, where if you refer to my comment ( Post # 165 ) , I replied to a member, chastise, who bought a unit at TAz and mentioned it was RM 900k for 1254 sq feet unit before 5% + 3% discount. I quoted the price which mentioned by buyer in the forum.

Meanwhile, I have had a friend bought it recently, he mentioned it was 12xx sq feet for RM 830k with / before 5% + 3% discount. ( unsure whether it was 1254 sq feet or slightly smaller but definitely not 11xx sq feet unit ) And the price was different from everyone, probably not desired view or lower floor, or slightly smaller than 1254 sq feet?

Or, can any buyer here confirm the exact price of 1254 sq feet unit, during launching time, during 3 months back and during 2 weeks back?

I also confuse myself where the price is seem lesser and lesser. When launching I heard the price at much higher, then suddenly RM 900k before discount and now suddenly RM 830k before discount ... Bcz I don't think the Exsim will reduce the selling price ....

+Quote Post
MaiGehGeh
post Mar 11 2013, 10:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 11 2013, 09:57 PM)
Hehehehe, if you really read my whole post, you can clearly see I didn't buy or I don't have no such money to buy one unit of such premium and exclusive condo at this pricing.

You should have read the whole thread, where if you refer to my comment ( Post # 165 ) , I replied to a member, chastise, who bought a unit at TAz and mentioned it was RM 900k for 1254 sq feet unit before 5% + 3% discount. I quoted the price which mentioned by buyer in the forum.

Meanwhile, I have had a friend bought it recently, he mentioned it was 12xx sq feet for RM 830k with / before 5% + 3% discount. ( unsure whether it was 1254 sq feet or slightly smaller but definitely not 11xx sq feet unit ) And the price was different from everyone, probably not desired view or lower floor, or slightly smaller than 1254 sq feet?

Or, can any buyer here confirm the exact price of 1254 sq feet unit, during launching time, during 3 months back and during 2 weeks back?

I also confuse myself where the price is seem lesser and lesser. When launching I heard the price at much higher, then suddenly RM 900k before discount and now suddenly RM 830k before discount ... Bcz I don't think the Exsim will reduce the selling price  ....
Passed by TA just now,not able to check out the units and price due to rushing to somewhere.

If happen to go there, will post here the price.
wink.gif
+Quote Post
MyFirstHome
post Mar 11 2013, 10:55 PM

Getting Started

I also confuse myself where the price is seem lesser and lesser. When launching I heard the price at much higher, then suddenly RM 900k before discount and now suddenly RM 830k before discount ... Bcz I don't think the Exsim will reduce the selling price  ....
1254ft from 830k onwards...but only one unit eft..as of 2 days ago..which was block A 07-08...if I'm not mistaken...

The dual keys are from 900k+ onwards..
+Quote Post
MyFirstHome
post Mar 11 2013, 10:55 PM

Getting Started

1254ft from 830k onwards...but only one unit eft..as of 2 days ago..which was block A 07-08...if I'm not mistaken...

The dual keys are from 900k+ onwards..
+Quote Post
MangO
post Mar 11 2013, 10:59 PM

LYN Addict

Been tracking the property and was wondering whether Exsim is taking on too many property developments at one go?

Was looking at the 1,025 sq ft which was selling at RM770k before 5% + 3% discount.

This post has been edited by MangO: Mar 11 2013, 11:00 PM
+Quote Post
gthong
post Mar 12 2013, 04:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(MangO @ Mar 11 2013, 10:59 PM)
Been tracking the property and was wondering whether Exsim is taking on too many property developments at one go?

Was looking at the 1,025 sq ft which was selling at RM770k before 5% + 3% discount.
if 1025 sf was from 770K onwards, opt for 1254sf at 830K is better off.
anyone to confirm again. Please.

+Quote Post
-JC-
post Mar 30 2013, 04:08 PM

Getting Started

Not sure if anyone shared this :

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/property/23...ukit-jalil.html

Went to TAz showroom today. Not many units left but there're still a few 1339 sq ft size available
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Mar 30 2013, 05:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(-JC- @ Mar 30 2013, 04:08 PM)
Not sure if anyone shared this :

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/property/23...ukit-jalil.html

Went to TAz showroom today. Not many units left but there're still a few 1339 sq ft size available
Incredibly successful twin arkz project, with that kind of pricing and still not many units left.

These are the buyers who cause huge inflation to property prices.
+Quote Post
coo|dude
post Apr 16 2013, 04:30 PM

Getting Started

Can anyone confirm what units are left? I called Exsim and was told only the Dual Keys units are available. Any loft buyers here that wish to let go of his loft unit? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
investz
post Apr 18 2013, 05:59 PM

Casual

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Apr 16 2013, 05:30 PM)
Can anyone confirm what units are left? I called Exsim and was told only the Dual Keys units are available. Any loft buyers here that wish to let go of his loft unit? biggrin.gif
The selling price is depending on floor level, whereby one floor higher will impose additional RM3k (if I not mistaken). As a result, all the price posted here make confused.

This post has been edited by investz: Apr 18 2013, 06:00 PM
+Quote Post
coo|dude
post Apr 18 2013, 06:04 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(investz @ Apr 18 2013, 05:59 PM)
The selling price is depending on floor level, whereby one floor higher will impose additional RM3k (if I not mistaken). As a result, all the price posted here make confused.
Iregardless, there aren't anymore unit left. So have to wait until CF if there's any sub sales.
+Quote Post
JustNobody
post Apr 18 2013, 06:05 PM

Enthusiast

Many rich tycoons here in Bukit Jalil...
The mgmt fee almost 500 per month... After VP, i wonder what will be the market price these people will set for selling...

+Quote Post
coo|dude
post Apr 18 2013, 06:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JustNobody @ Apr 18 2013, 06:05 PM)
Many rich tycoons here in Bukit Jalil...
The mgmt fee almost 500 per month... After VP, i wonder what will be the market price these people will set for selling...
I think Rainz will be completed by this year end, so perhaps that can be the price benchmark.
+Quote Post
investz
post Apr 18 2013, 06:20 PM

Casual

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Apr 18 2013, 07:06 PM)
I think Rainz will be completed by this year end, so perhaps that can be the price benchmark.
The Rainz?? What I know is The Treez complete end of this year.

Exsim own project is The Treez, The Leaftz and Twin Arkz

This post has been edited by investz: Apr 18 2013, 06:20 PM
+Quote Post
coo|dude
post Apr 18 2013, 06:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(investz @ Apr 18 2013, 06:20 PM)
The Rainz?? What I know is The Treez complete end of this year.

Exsim own project is The Treez, The Leaftz and Twin Arkz

You caught me sir. I meant the Treez. Do you have any owners contacts who might be interested to let go of their Treez?
+Quote Post
joeblows
post Apr 18 2013, 06:26 PM

Regular

QUOTE(gthong @ Mar 12 2013, 04:37 PM)
if 1025 sf was from 770K onwards, opt for 1254sf at 830K is better off.
anyone to confirm again. Please.
770K for 1025 sqft means >750psf shocking.gif

For Bukit Jalil/OKR area!! Buyers must be siao.

For that kind of pricing - better consider MK.
+Quote Post
investz
post Apr 18 2013, 06:27 PM

Casual

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Apr 18 2013, 07:24 PM)
You caught me sir. I meant the Treez. Do you have any owners contacts who might be interested to let go of their Treez?
Yes, you want? I can get lower than current market sub-sale price
+Quote Post
coo|dude
post Apr 18 2013, 06:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(investz @ Apr 18 2013, 06:27 PM)
Yes, you want? I can get lower than current market sub-sale price
Please check PM, bro.