Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Public Mutual v4, Public/PB series funds

views

bios
post Jan 19 2013, 12:02 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

dear all
i am new in investment and my current portfolio will be focusing on mutual funds..
without much research and reading, i have approached PM consultant and for the initial stage, after listening to their advice, i have done an initial investment in PBDYNAF (PB Dynamic Fund) and PBINDOBF (PB Indonesian Balanced Fund). I dont know whether i should continue my contribution in these two funds? Or should I go for another funds? Please also advice on my further steps?
As i am a newbie, any advice or ideas are well appreciated and thanks in advance for your time..
bios
post Jan 23 2013, 05:24 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

dear all
please forgive me for some stupid questions
i read elsewhere that buyers will not be charged the service charge on any subsequent purchase of the similar public mutual fund. I attempted the additional purchase of my funds and still i am required to pay the sc. The same thing happened as well when i select 'initial investement' as well through the online system...is it true that in all the circumstances, the investor must pay the sc regardless of whether it is a new investment or subsequent purchase? please correct me if i am wrong...thanks again...
bios
post Jan 23 2013, 05:59 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(Kaka23 @ Jan 23 2013, 05:49 PM)
Yes.. always need to pay the sc. Some bonds do not have sc only, money market will be 0 sc.
Thank you for the explanation.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0425sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:34 AM