1. Daily NAV price posting
2. Public Mutual Onine
3. Fund Performance Chart
4. PBebank Internet Banking
5. Important charges
Service Charge: 5.5% of NAV (excluding initial promo and DDI)
Repurchase Charge: NIL
Annual Management Fee: 1.5% p.a of NAV
Trustee Fee: 0.06% p.a. of NAV subjected to min fee of RM 18k p.a. and max fee of RM 600k p.a.
Bond/Money Market fund
Service Charge: 0.25% of NAV
Repurchase Charge: NIL
Annual Management Fee: 0.75% p.a of NAV
Trustee Fee: 0.035% p.a. of NAV subjected to min fee of RM 18k p.a. and max fee of RM 300k p.a.0.25% of NAV
Switching Fee - UPDATED
2. Switching of low-load units of bond/money market funds into equity and balanced funds will be subject to service charge.
3. Switching of loaded units may incur switching fee (of up to 0.75%) which is deductible from the redemption proceeds. The net proceeds will be processed into the "switch to" accounts based on the NAV per unit at the close of the business day:
For switching request made within 90 days of the date of purchase of units/switching into the fund, a switching fee of:
- 0.75% or minimum RM50 per transaction will be deducted from the redemption proceeds for switching from equity/balanced funds.
- 0.25% or minimum RM50 per transaction will be deducted from the redemption proceeds for switching from bond funds.
- RM25 per transaction will be deducted from the redemption proceeds for switching from money market funds.
For switching request made after 90 days of the date of purchase of units/switching into the fund, a switching fee of RM25 per transaction will be deducted from the redemption proceeds.
4. For Mutual Gold & Elite Members, the 18 and 30 switching entitlements valued at RM25.00 each can be used to offset switching fees incurred. For eg; if the switching fee incurred is RM75.00, a switching entitlement of RM25.00 can be used to offset the switching fee, thereby unitholder only incurs RM50.00 on this switching transaction.
5. Switching transacted before 4:00 pm on any business day will be processed based on the closing NAV per unit of the same business day whilst switching transacted after 4:00 pm on any business day will be processed based on NAV per unit of the next business day.
6. Switching for foreign funds transacted during non-business days of the funds will be processed based on pricing determined at the close of the next business day when both the Switch From and Switch To funds are opened for trading.
7. Public Mutual reserves the right to reject any switching request that it regards as disruptive to efficient portfolio management; or if deemed by Public Mutual to be contrary to the best interest of the fund. Switching requests which are rejected by Public Mutual would be treated as a redemption of units from a fund and a rejection of application to purchase units in the intended fund. As such, unitholders will receive payment of redemption proceeds in the event of a rejection in switching requests.
8. For full switching, please advise the bank to cancel your Direct Debit Authorization immediately.
9. Successful switching transactions will be processed within 2 business days.
6. Weekly Market Wrap
7. URL: http://www.publicmutual.com.my/MarketReview.aspx
This post has been edited by David83: Sep 10 2014, 12:07 PM