Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PROTON SAGA BLM, FL, FLX CLUB V25, Drive Saga Like a Boss!

views

davidke20
post Jul 10 2012, 05:49 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(dares @ Jul 10 2012, 03:06 PM)
If I were there, I won't know she's Mieza  doh.gif  doh.gif
Bangi/Serdang/Sri Kembangan area got a lot more hot chicks with BLM/FLX than you and I thought. The other day went DATING SiuYi, waited him at Petronas UPM Bangi for an hour mad.gif Sitting outside MESRA eating kerepek + drinking tongkat ali, cuci mata so damn many times when they...open the... nevermind lah blush.gif At least 10 GaGa hot chicks. Who say hot chicks always in MyBi? Dem many times I wanna get there and introduce myself as a BLM owner, but the other day I was driving my ISWAGA... so if cincai go forward and introduce sure eat screw ady whistling.gif

QUOTE(iXora.ix @ Jul 10 2012, 03:22 PM)
dont worry lah mieza.. if you sya confirmed the coolant ONLY they touch.. shouldnt be very bad.. unless they open ur Tempat minyak, battery, fuse , spark plug and etc lah...

if you still doubt.. go to the nearest SC.. ask them to replace the coolant.. shouldnt be expensive...
Better to keep the warranty. Telling the SC somebody pour anything into the coolant is as stupid as tell them to void all your engine related components warranty. Just take out the reservoir, pour those rubbish water out and replace with tap water will do. Later when engine panas time, boiled radiator tank water will return back to reservoir and turn it green. SC won't know it has been pour out.

p/s: if langsi enough go Giant/Tesco/AEON/Carrefour buy a bottle of distill water lar

QUOTE(GP mad man @ Jul 10 2012, 04:07 PM)
come, u go be 1st white rate  tongue.gif
Huzaifa already installed.

QUOTE(li_5997 @ Jul 10 2012, 04:13 PM)
How is the LED for the key one??

Is it cheap to install? anyone did that?
user posted image
Yes, white LED and not expansive. Ah Wai the Ex-YauYip employee did it for me, not allowed to publish the price as he told me that was member price wor. Kindly consult Kenjilew for further detail.

V12K got purple ring
SiuYi got blue ring

QUOTE(GP mad man @ Jul 10 2012, 05:29 PM)
mySQL error: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111
mySQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 10th 2012f July 2012 12:49:32 PM
Mobile site not stable bro. I have the same problem.

This post has been edited by davidke20: Jul 10 2012, 05:53 PM
davidke20
post Jul 10 2012, 08:43 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(r3apers @ Jul 10 2012, 08:09 PM)
Btw juz received worksengeneering sticker...lol quite big the sticker..
Where & how to have a piece of it? Do you have spare?
davidke20
post Jul 10 2012, 10:04 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(li_5997 @ Jul 10 2012, 07:11 PM)
HAHA... davidke20 colourblind awhile... Lolz

How they install it? Need any wire cutting?
My be I confused with other people, do remember 1 of our member here uses blue, may be Omara.
davidke20
post Jul 10 2012, 11:34 PM

3 posts

Sorry to post this up again, I've been wondering whether my car behave correctly after installing those bars, so I went study. This time, I really took the trouble to finished the whole damn video, to found these "professionals" uses the word ACTUALLY too much, that actually disgust me yawn.gif It felt more like:

Actually after installing these bars...
Actually it reduce the lateral G...
Actually is a popular car...

Everything also "actually" makes me felt that since when they tell the truth?

Anyway, after thorough reading and testing on my car with the newly installed FSB & RSB, I thought my rear torsion strength weren't able to catch up with my front since GaGa already equipped with front ARB. I was struggling trying to attack corner without too much rear wheel sliding action. Was thinking of upgrading the rear ARB soon, but later found out these useful articles:

Lateral Force Variation
Anti Roll Bar
Slip angle

Now, I increased my front tyres pressure to 34PSI, decrease my rear tyres to 28PSI... rclxm9.gif No more drifting! icon_rolleyes.gif No need to brake so much before entering corner icon_idea.gif

Now what? blink.gif I thought I promised myself no more modding cars... althought I solved all the current problem, but still I'm thinking what if.... WHAT IF I do have an ARB now brows.gif
davidke20
post Jul 10 2012, 11:43 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(dares @ Jul 10 2012, 11:40 PM)
Lei mou soh lah  brows.gif
Tibai shouldn't have put on the RSB I think shakehead.gif I felt thirst in feeling the G more than ever
davidke20
post Jul 11 2012, 12:03 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(r3apers @ Jul 10 2012, 11:50 PM)
dares also can volunteer mar...
UR RSB more stiff....if not mistaken...lolz
Talk about control, talk about handling, talk about chassis balancing, talk about lateral G, talk about radial G, talk about Fore G...

davidke20
post Jul 11 2012, 09:08 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(zeone @ Jul 11 2012, 07:42 AM)
Good morning, Everyone!  notworthy.gif

It's RAIN, RAIN & MORE RAIN...  doh.gif
Apo salahnya kalau hari2 ujan laugh.gif jangan banjir dah. Have you guys insured your car with special peril such as flood/riot strike/legal liability to passenger/liability OF passenger?Do you know all these are the essential of motor insurance?instead of windscreen claim,do you know you can repair the crack & do a partial claim?

How many of us do READ our policy after received? I guess half the car owner in Malaysia don't even know from where they purchased their insurance from. If I happen to host an insurance talk, will any of you attend? hmm.gif
davidke20
post Jul 11 2012, 11:20 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(r3apers @ Jul 11 2012, 10:09 AM)
everyone missing 2day....

Missing List:-
i) dares
ii) V12K
iii) guguman
iv) david
v) GP mud mum

and so on...still looking for body.... wakakaka
Dude, u think we all so phree like you meh? Komany komputer oso kenot on9, sumore half the time I'm on da road, how to use desktop to access or. Further that, lately the ranjau LYN mobile site always kajiao, most of the time I can't view latest post. Like dares even cham, post ady becum double post blink.gif
davidke20
post Jul 11 2012, 11:47 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(r3apers @ Jul 11 2012, 11:26 AM)
hey brader, i also got thing to do lar..juz not in the mood yet.... no need to talk so much story lar ... jkjk post u also wan to went mad meh...  sweat.gif
wan to put meh...i think most of them here is without id number ler...
Sohigh, like that you also say me mad meh blink.gif merely try to explain to you my situation so you know how difficult is it ler blink.gif My job allow me to drive all day, my ISWAGA 1 month service 1 time, if happened to serviced at beginning of the month, then will have to service again month end. If talk about driving, I guess I'm next to professional lorry driver already, only difference is I'm doing all the domestic(within Klang valley) driving. So, sometimes after get in mai kar I'll take my sweet time to check forum, if got sumore free time ma post lo. But I normally post during lunch hour la laugh.gif
davidke20
post Jul 11 2012, 12:50 PM

3 posts

5mm Spacer got 2 pcs spare took out from Iswaga, dares want or not? Last time Iswaga also grinding wheel arch when 15". Now downgraded to 14" not in use anymore. If want,just come & grab it FOC nod.gif
davidke20
post Jul 11 2012, 04:32 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(dares @ Jul 11 2012, 01:37 PM)
Hmmm should I?  hmm.gif  coz at the moment not really an issue because really have to turn all the way baru rub the wheel well, and not everytime  hmm.gif most of the time I don't even do that even when parking or making U-turns.

Takut if put in the spacer might upset something else (like you said the balancing?), which could affect high speed driving.
If free sure want geh, but lemme monitor first, coz in the end maybe I end up taking it out and wasting it. Might as well leave it for someone who needs it more than me  smile.gif 5mm...maybe too much also  sweat.gif
5mm minimum jor. I thought the same when I had the same problem like you, I thought sikit sikit takpa, after few months found the wheel arch being korek a big hole there sad.gif and that's why I put the spacer liao. You can check your wheel arch every month and see when the hole come out, by then its already too damn late. I will try to take some photo for you to show what kinda damage we're talking about
davidke20
post Jul 11 2012, 06:18 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(dares @ Jul 11 2012, 05:14 PM)
Haiya, so leceh wan. I tot no sagat hepi dy, tibai betul.

later put spacer takut sagat fender pulak  doh.gif
For front wheels, 5mm will not sagat, 1cm will. Put spacer need on wheel balancing. After maintenance is minimal, except need to tell your mech to do marking everytime the wheels is being detach from the hub. Just tell them u onwheel balanced, they know what to do. If they don't... shakehead.gif change mech please.

There is a chance that it doesn't fit the centre bore, if that's the case you'll need to customize like gerexer suggested. If centre bore doesn't fit you'll experience shakey brakes. Easy to identify whether it fits, after put in the spacer, can try to slide the spacer up/down/left/right see whether it move. If no movement then you're fine.
davidke20
post Jul 11 2012, 10:14 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(GRexer @ Jul 11 2012, 05:39 PM)
I rather doubt it'll be that serious until a hole on the wheel well la.. At best, your tyres sidewall on the inside have a funny shape. My "other" car which needs a lot of lock definitely hits the inside of the wheel wells when running on the street spec wheels, but so far, it's only a black rubber tyre mark there, been like 5 years. Running on parking speeds will so keng make a hole there? ohmy.gif
Usually it's the rear that will sagat, unless suddenly you have 2 100+kg driver and passenger la.. Front, not sure, can only get the car next week instead yawn.gif Can't verify with you how "flush" can we go on the wheels, can flush means no sagat issue what.. laugh.gif

BTW, anyone intending to book a new Saga, better make your decision quick. Heard there's going to be some price hike of around RM2k, some accessories will be added though. Can't verify this news, just a rumour I heard.
Did I mentioned its on my Iswaga? It 1st grinds a hole at the plastic wheel arch cover, then it grind off the bitumen spray until can see shinny besi. Ever since I hooked up the spacers, later downgraded 14", those metal exposed places has been left rusted. I used to stay in Taman Connaught, I do UTURN at Len Sen everyday, atleast twice.

QUOTE(badjer @ Jul 11 2012, 08:19 PM)
hope hot sifu reply me
I may be sifu, but not as hawt as you think. Pre-tensioner is a locking mechanism to prevent your seat belt to release you forward when emergency brake. Which sometimes when you get up the car try to pull your seatbelt but it stuck, you'll have to release a little and pull again. To further explain, your seatbelt got tension spring that will roll it back to the sleeve. The roller came with gear end, the end hooked up with a roly-poly trigger. When you hit the brake, the roly-poly will drop due to inertia, and your roller got jammed and to prevent you leaning forward. Once you release brake, either the car is stationary or continue moving forward then the roly-poly will automatically move back up so your roller is free to roll again, and your seat belt able to pull again.

By the way, roly-poly means this 1
user posted image

The above explained pre-tensioner in layman term for those who wanted to know more. So now you know it has nothing to do with the LED on your dashboard. As seniors over here answered, only haier spec BLM/FX/FLX got the LED indicator, the rest ilek.

More info about how pre-tensioner works with other safety feature in motor vehicle(which GaGa doesn't have, may be Dugong has it for the pricy reason)

QUOTE(nickzkuso @ Jul 11 2012, 09:01 PM)
i have some silly question, i always use the car steering lock (pusing the steering to left) to lock the steering..will it affect the alignment because the wheel is not moving while the steering move..haha
Pulling the steering wheel left/right without starting engine has very minimal affect to your wheel alignment, more effect to your power steering pump/arm. Your steering uses hydraulic pump to pump hydraulic fluid to amplify the turning force from your steering to the wheel. Without engine start, by forcing the steering wheel is pumping the hydraulic fluid in a close cylinder. HOWEVER, and theoretically car manufacturer by right will build the cylinder to withhold the pressure up to certain amount(unknown), therefore slightly move the steering wheel left/right not more than 1/2 round should be ok.... KOT sweat.gif
davidke20
post Jul 11 2012, 11:39 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(zeone @ Jul 11 2012, 10:34 PM)
Hi Bro...
Feel the para that me hv coloured blue is for std seatbelts ie how it locks to hold a person in his seat...IINM.

Secondly me agree with "it has nothing to do with the LED on your dashboard" ...ie That indicator light is juz 2tell driver he's not buckled up yet!

Finally, feel the Red part is NOT true....FL/FLX Exec do hv pre-tensioner for front seat passengers IINM

ps. Juz my fantastic hallucination...?
blink.gif Cillax bro, misunderstood. I was saying WITH OTHER SAFETY FEATURE. I don't own a Dugong, and I love my GaGa as much as you do. No matter how good they build a car, safety feature are meant for people who met an accident(which nobody wants). If you're given a chance to find out whether your car equipped with pre-tensioner, will you try it? I bet the answer is no.

Guess what:
user posted image

This car, during survey the seat belt weren't able to roll back. Force limiter released the seat belt to allow passenger face to be landed on the airbag instead of kena strangle by the pre-tension. I've also surveyed several BLM/FL before, all their seatbelt fully retracted shakehead.gif WHERE THE FU(K is the force limiter? rclxub.gif So, whose FLX wanna let me survey, make an appointment with me before the accident, and I'll bring my team to CSI. Trust me, insurance company doesn't like to pay, we're doing the bestest job in the world on these kinda investigation laugh.gif

QUOTE(badjer @ Jul 11 2012, 10:35 PM)
That mean only EX version will get Seatbelt indicator light?
Dun hab, no need to dream. ph34r.gif comes to think of it, may be you should really check underneath your seat thoroughly, see whether the switch kena disconnected. Heard got 1 case before.

Seatbelt indicator available in BiBA, MyBi each and every spec/model as a "standard safety feature" to remind driver buckle up. BUT, BiBA doesn't have water temperature indicator UNTIL radiator tank melt doh.gif My brother drive his BiBA most of the time left the seatbelt indicator blink from point A to point B, unless he met fuzz. There is 1 time I ask him why not just unplug the seatbelt switch to make it stop blinking, he said to me that is the safety feature, don't disable it(sarcastically) doh.gif

HOWEVER!!!!! If any of you remember the QING CIKAK PSSST guy, when he turn his key to ACC waiting for fuel pump to chuck in, I notice his airbag LED lar, traction control LED lar , check engine LED lar, cant remember all. As far as I observe almost everything everything lite up. This part of the story I forgot to mentioned. brows.gif I don't remember his FL got the door lining wor(N line or B line kosong spec lar meaning)

QUOTE(badjer @ Jul 11 2012, 11:02 PM)
Any SC branch also can?
You'll get even more confused by visiting them smile.gif Here in LYN already confused enough. No means no. Or you can try what I suspect the QING CIKAK PSST did is hook up the wire of check engine LED to all the rest of the indicators. May be after you make enough noise at SC/COE, they finally beh tahan your komplen then solder few wire to LED up the rest of the lights for all the indicators you want icon_idea.gif

I'd like to have a big red fire alarm right at the middle of the console, whenever oil temperature/water temperature gets out of shape it alert me, instead of telling me I forgot to buckle up.

This post has been edited by davidke20: Jul 11 2012, 11:43 PM
davidke20
post Jul 11 2012, 11:55 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(badjer @ Jul 11 2012, 11:51 PM)
Not understand.
QING CIKAK PSSSTT

QUOTE(davidke20 @ Jun 12 2012, 01:04 PM)
Was in my client's FL kosong from Botanic uses Kesas all the way bak to Cheras. The white plain FL is clean with decepticon logo on both fenders, front grill and the boot handle. Inside the car also got decepticon emblem on the centre console sweat.gif Some chrome cover here & there to decorate interior.

As we got out of Botanic, I notice him press the fog lamp button, then I heard something like "qing, cikak, pssst" ph34r.gif it was a kosong FL, I thought he install fog lamp by himself. Anyway, I didn't bother, thought it was just bad wiring. After kemunin toll, he press the button again. Again I heard "qing, cikak, pssst" ph34r.gif ph34r.gif I start suspecting hmm.gif after Subang toll, again he press that button & heard that mechanical engaging sound shocking.gif Many things crossed my mind, is that NOS? Is that electric turbo charger? hmm.gif Right after Sri Petaling toll, he's going to reach the button again, my curiousity already burning my desire wanting to have that goodie to be install in ma car! I asked him what does it do? Why so special? The answer is below, his name is Edwin:

E:Cruise control mah, u dunno ar?
Me:WTF?! GaGa got cruise control de meh?!
E:No la, I install it for my own usage oni.
Me:How muchie?
E:Veli cheap nia, just a button and the buzzer module, 25 bucks gao dim
Me: WTF?! What about the vacuum? The cruise control servo? Speed detector?
E:No need mar, when go highway hor, I press the button, then my right foot don't press further ma cruise control lor
Me: doh.gif ....

After I step out of the vehicle, he drove away & still can hear him press that button as he left shakehead.gif
davidke20
post Jul 12 2012, 12:18 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(+Newbie+ @ Jul 11 2012, 11:55 PM)
David's customer has this fake cruise control. Instead of electronic cruise control, it's some sort of mechanical arm that holds your throttle pedal for you. i think. That's where the sound comes from.

Edit: Eh, it's just a freaking buzzer???
Call for bulk brows.gif

Qing Cikak Psst cruise control system, RM25 include installation

Advantages:
1) Improve fuel consumption
2) Any speed you can activate it(even stationary)
3) Even before you start your car, you can use it
4) To impress others
5) No need ICE, listen to the mechanical equipment engaging sound feels much better

Disadvantages:
1) Only applicable to light footer
2) For manual cars, cornering time canot press the button, must concentrate driving
3) Drain the battery faster
4) Only if they watch Transexualformers before
5) You won't know if your tyre is leaking

Normal price RM80 RM60 RM50, now bulk price RM25, minimum 10 orders

COD TT attendance as below:

1) Newbie
2) dares
3) r3apers
4) v12k
5) kenjilew
6) ixora
7) guguman
8) mieza
9) zeone
10)

Come on people, we need 1 more, just 1 more to go and we can enjoy a big discount. Hurry!
davidke20
post Jul 12 2012, 06:36 AM

3 posts

Moaning GaGa yawn.gif Moaning ebibodi wave.gif
davidke20
post Jul 12 2012, 10:01 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(r3apers @ Jul 12 2012, 09:24 AM)
hey david, the above TT is for QING CIKAK PSSSTTT or FSB oh??

suddenly got my name on de list~! shocking.gif
For QING CIKAK PSSSTT
davidke20
post Jul 12 2012, 03:02 PM

3 posts

F#ck! This afternoon doing 110 at MEX, another BLM cum very near, then overtook me from the left & cut in like a moron. I was angry, downshift to 3rd gear double de-clutch then slammed on gas pedal... Then...

Car start to jerk & loss power, exhaust emitting enormous black smoke like hutan bakar. Steering was forces by front wheel, I had to use all my breast sucking energy in order to keep the car in control. I clutch it and slowly roll over to roadside with engine dead. I scared timing belt putus, so I didn't crank it, before the car totally stop I put to 2nd gear release clutch then RPM goes up, so it seems timing belt didn't snap, I still have a chance.

I've checked my brakes, most fluids I have access, no over heating also, but the car won't start no matter how I crank it. So I called my magician ask for assistance. Whilst I was waiting about 15 minutes, was too hot sweating like a pig... I totally forgot my car actually broke down went & crank my engine to start aircon blink.gif to my surprise, it firedup immediately like nothing happened before shakehead.gif I call my magician ask him turn back, I kena skru 9 9.

I drove slow to reach workshop, checked everything to find no problem at all. Finally, get ready to leave the shop... Again cannot start kepp blowing black smoke sad.gif took out all the injectors to find out all of them sumbat shakehead.gif

Now clean and normal. Finally magician said, drive like apek no problem, often also must "lap yau" abit to avoid residue jammed at the nozzle. If nozzle jam 9 jor then petrol will spray too much become burning rich, car cannot start, draggy to pickup, hai FC blink.gif

Pls take note on this matter as well. Damage is only few bucks of chemical to wash my injectors, what matter is if it died whilst I'm doing 140 chasing the bugger think I'm dead jor. Hope this message alert few of the sloe driber to becareful.
davidke20
post Jul 12 2012, 06:42 PM

3 posts

Just a quick update ebibodi, since last post after I left workshop with cleaned injectors, halfway reaching Banting check engine lite up. I can't drive fast at all. As long I press gas harder, my ekzos will start farting black smoke like hutan bakar, then the car jerk until I vomit. Now still in workshop diagnose sad.gif haiz...

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0399sec    0.83    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:39 PM