Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> My first home property investment: Flora Damansara, Advise, Feedback, & Comments? Investment

views

HouLanSaiLei
post May 16 2012, 11:46 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(my44 @ May 16 2012, 11:33 PM)
Yeap lilac, the keyword here is affordability. Not everyone is anak datuk.

Btw, what's with the debate here? Seems like very personal. About money and greed summore. LOL. Lari topic lor. TS was sharing on he/she bought a property and look where this is going?
This one still ok. There is another flora forum - tat one hot stuff
HouLanSaiLei
post Jun 19 2012, 04:21 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

things will never improve or progress. even with the latest jmb - i think in d next agm, residents need to force them show their accounts. a lot of $ collected mthly but place still shitty!

whether ur chinese, melayu iban kadazan, it doesnt matter. fact is flora is flora, u can bear it, u stay here...u have other options, get out from here
HouLanSaiLei
post Jun 21 2012, 05:17 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(lilac @ Jun 21 2012, 04:14 PM)
Dang... I'm having a hard time getting my loan approved for my unit I want to purchase there. The faster FD improves, hopefully banks won't be so strict on the loans then. sad.gif

Reading all this good news is making me excited about the place Lol but worried about my loan.
banks quite reluctant to give loan for fd

coz they heard news about it having water running down the structure..potential for land slide aka highland tower case

now i dunno, maybe situation has improved
HouLanSaiLei
post Jun 21 2012, 10:39 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

it shud be block f. U can see some slabs slanted abit since day 1 block f was completed.

where to see - b3 carpark, while walking to the lifts. but if u just moved in, u wont know.

how banks know? because this news appeared in paper b4 and by virtue of u asking me where the water is flowing, it clearly shows u r not first batch fdians
HouLanSaiLei
post Jun 22 2012, 12:13 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

sold off but whole selling process took 4.5mths - leasehold and no master title. during the interim period had to go and clear my stuffs

no water shortage in block h? maybe last 3 mths i dunno, but b4 i sold mine, all med costs affected by on n off water disruption. if since last yr, confirmed ur talking crap

lifts etc etc n anything else in blok h, i dunno. but guarantee this new jmb oni know how to collect $. dun pay clamp. but what they do with the $$$?

i felt cheated, if u guys dun, time to wake up and stop being big time sukers

n not all med cost apts suffer initial bad times like u simply said. utter rubbish

lemme just give u 1 example

bayu puteri - near tropicana pj

similar builtup, launched 135k (2 yrs after fd if i can rem the right thing), now some almost hitting 300k

fd - launched 118k, now some still selling 118k

face the situation, live the fact stop day dreaming

not shooting down fd, but im a reality human

Added on June 22, 2012, 12:20 am
QUOTE(pekanmy @ Jun 21 2012, 11:50 PM)
A & B low cost. D, E, F & H medium cost.
dun give wrong info

a b low cost

d low-med cost coz its 750sqft and finishing worse.

e f h is med cost 850sqft inter units

This post has been edited by HouLanSaiLei: Jun 22 2012, 12:50 AM
HouLanSaiLei
post Jun 23 2012, 12:17 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(Bali ais @ Jun 23 2012, 10:15 AM)
In short,
1. He doesn't think FD worth 180k. (but in reality it does. For 1080sqft high floor corner unit, it is around the market price.)
2. You posted your letter to Saujana Triangle Sdn Bhd five years back which they say they gonna do sthing to improve the living environment. To wodenus, 5 years gone and nothing much improved.
he posted d letter to show us that the structure is OK according to MK.

i was there, i saw it, but if u guys blif what d engineers say, by all means continue living here, as long ur happy

5 yrs n nothing has changed, give them another 5 yrs, see what will happen, come back here @ this forum dun forget smile.gif

40 yrs for flora 180k? 40 yrs? dun know if th building still there tongue.gif

180k for corner unit high floor is reasonable. market value is more or less there
HouLanSaiLei
post Jun 23 2012, 01:11 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(Bali ais @ Jun 23 2012, 12:53 PM)
Anyone has any idea how much does a additional parking lot cost during the launching? Reasonable if the unit with additional parking selling with extra 15 to 20k?
18k - covered parking
HouLanSaiLei
post Jun 27 2012, 10:48 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(Dern @ Jun 27 2012, 10:43 AM)
it's not hong kong drama. it's the reluctant of owners to admit it, from what I read the overall picture. honestly, anyone who already own FD will not admit on the "uncommercialness" of FD and prefer the price to be raised year on year quickly(that's call greed) smile.gif it's a simple logic.
not everyone can think logical

HouLanSaiLei
post Jul 2 2012, 02:24 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

Added on July 2, 2012, 1:39 pm
It was the 1080Sf corner unit at the second highest floor at block F with the lake view cool2.gif . I think the price now is around 185k-190k.

[/quote]
bro, what lake view u toking about now?

the water is like algae water now la

surrounding full of concrete jungle

dusty and dirty

din i post a photo earlier on about this lake?
HouLanSaiLei
post Jul 2 2012, 09:26 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(pekanmy @ Jul 2 2012, 09:01 PM)
Glad to be able to make you laugh smile.gif . Just a few months ago, most of the forumer here and in another similar forum were laughing madly like you if any suggestion of selling the unit above 130k. Comments like; will not improve, dirty, over value, rape cases were common, car missing in astronomical number, no public transportation, very dangerous, too many poor people, bad workmanship, cheap material ........

Yes, most of them were true but the condition is getting better. With the Building and Common Property (Maintenance and Management) Act 2007 and strong JMB, it will be easier turn around Flora and make it a more desirable place to live in.

If my understanding regarding the National land code 1965, strata titles act 1985 and Common Property Act 2007 are correct, something something about big $$$ and power to the JMB/owner. Can't discuss it here....please attend the AGM and you will know. God already know. brows.gif 

And Lilac, the view from your unit is nice and will be nicer once the construction is complete. So sorry to the blind man who can't see it.
user posted image
god is in the picture now

alhamdulilah
HouLanSaiLei
post Jul 26 2012, 11:58 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

where all the die hard FD fans like pekanmy gone after AGM?

got head shot at agm ka?

tok so much, now ppl ask for updates from agm, suddenly mia
HouLanSaiLei
post Aug 23 2012, 11:13 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

thank god i sold mine! whehw!!!

not to pour salt on the wound.

all owners here shud strive to make more $$ and move out of FD

Let FD be an official camp for negros and indons and banglas

OK? smile.gif

Imagine urself being at home at night - suddenly a gang of ppl force open ur door and kill or rape or rob u!

how can live like that?

wonder whats current jmb action after this case.

not to say death and rape cases didnt happen b4????

This post has been edited by HouLanSaiLei: Aug 23 2012, 11:15 PM
HouLanSaiLei
post Aug 24 2012, 05:06 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(richsense @ Aug 24 2012, 10:37 AM)
Haiya. Crime happens everywhere la. Even with the latest case, there is no indication that the house door was ramped. The victim knows the murderer well. I guess this must be because of jealousy or something similar to that. This is based on what the tv showed. Anyway, please to all the owner if you want to sell please do so asap as there are many future buyers keen to buy FD. Make sure you sell it cheap ya?  tongue.gif
stop hiding under ur hood and be denial of whats happenng la.. rotflmfao! tongue.gif

Do u know how many cases of these happened in FD since day 1? i dun know, mayb u wont know too, but its frequent!

Yeap sell cheap. I sold mine at 132k partly furnished with 2 aircons, any1 wanna sell cheaper than 132k? bought 118k back in 2005

Hopefully it will be more than 132k next year or year after next
HouLanSaiLei
post Aug 25 2012, 02:57 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

[quote=richsense,Aug 25 2012, 03:04 AM]
Haha. Not denial or anything close to that. Ya I don't know how many cases happens but maybe like you put it as "frequent". Wow. You sold yours at 132K? To me that is not cheap. Unless if you sell it below 118K then to me it is cheap. smile.gif. Mine to share which block did you own last time? Btw why do you care if the price is more than 132K? Just curious.

captain,

buy 118k, 7 yrs later sell 132k with minor furnishings not cheap ar? r u kidding urself?

block f mid floor

i dun care if they sell 500k in future, was just a statement lar!
HouLanSaiLei
post Nov 11 2012, 06:04 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

sold end last yr 135k

one yr later now also 135k?

Which block completion?

Mine ex-blok F signed snp 2000, delivered end 2006. 3 yrs delay. Blok H even worse. Delayed longer than F

Give this slump a pass. But if u NEED a place to stay in dsara, then no choice
HouLanSaiLei
post Nov 12 2012, 12:23 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

abang adik kakak tan sri datuk brother ladies n gentlemen

135k sold 2011, bought 118k 2000 - no need pay bank interest meh. how bout all the heartache and headaches during my stay there - any cost also cant compensate la

lad? got but at massive discount. middle finger to the bloody developer

last i heard armanee 2 also delayed like hell. This developer shud stop building homes, sell kacang putih better!

pui!!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0348sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:22 PM