Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Proton Prevé V8, ► Official Discussions for Proton Prevé

views

godthum
post May 16 2012, 08:52 PM

4 posts

booked my Preve today, 16 May 2012 Genetic Silver...
My SA asked me whether if i want blue lagoon as he got one allocation and no one booked it, i rejected it as i'm not a fan of the colour. Anyone want it? it's at Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
He also showed me one of the customer silver CFE Preve, nice!
Up till now, his customer got their cars at a reasonable timeline though, less than one month or around one month up till now.
He said in advance the expected deliver time will be 2 months as what Proton Edar announced but he will try to get it earlier for me.
godthum
post May 16 2012, 09:05 PM

4 posts

[quote=doctor.AGF,May 16 2012, 08:56 PM]My advise, just go for blue. at the end you are not viewing the car only from inside. believe me if you can get this blue one now better than regretting later after waiting another 2-3 months unless you are willing to wait. by the way blue looks nice

[/quote]

I still prefer waiting than going for the blue as i really not into the blue colour...

Added on May 16, 2012, 9:06 pm[quote=fit,May 16 2012, 08:59 PM]
[quote=godthum,May 16 2012, 08:52 PM]
booked my Preve today, 16 May 2012 Genetic Silver...
My SA asked me whether if i want blue lagoon as he got one allocation and no one booked it, i rejected it as i'm not a fan of the colour. Anyone want it? it's at Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
He also showed me one of the customer silver CFE Preve, nice!
Up till now, his customer got their cars at a reasonable timeline though, less than one month or around one month up till now.
He said in advance the expected deliver time will be 2 months as what Proton Edar announced but he will try to get it earlier for me.

[/quote.
You book at fadason BM ?

Hard to find ready stock for cfe version, u shd grab the blue ?

[/quote]

Hasfas Auto

I know everyone will advise me to get the blue one, but haiz...i really can't find any interested in that colour...

This post has been edited by godthum: May 16 2012, 09:06 PM
godthum
post May 16 2012, 09:11 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(doctor.AGF @ May 16 2012, 09:08 PM)
All the best bro, i just hope i don't see you next few weeks in this forum scolding your SA smile.gif
Happy waiting, hope you get your car by Christmas.
haha...i know what is happening as i'm following the thread quite often...
I don't really have the urgency of getting it fast so i'm ok of waiting...
Maybe it will be late but not until Christmas la bro... doh.gif
godthum
post May 16 2012, 09:26 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(fit @ May 16 2012, 09:25 PM)
Your money your choice..btw..i also opt for silver lar..booked at autocity...
good luck waiting for you too... thumbup.gif
but hopefully you will get it earlier as it's Edar...
godthum
post May 16 2012, 10:08 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(fit @ May 16 2012, 09:53 PM)
My car arrived at branch liao...will get this week.
Nice!!!

godthum
post May 17 2012, 06:02 PM

4 posts

white lighter, can you add a column in the first page for all owner FC?
godthum
post May 17 2012, 06:19 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(ben3003 @ May 17 2012, 05:54 PM)
I got my car back, I think they changed the whole disc brake or wat, no more helicopter sound, but dashboard. settle rattle. and I think they remap ecu or wat, cos I press more pedal the car will have dashboard rattle sound... anyone got their dashboard rattle sound solved?
The dealer place that i test drove the car, initial got the same rattling problem when i pedal it, but when i went to test drove again yesterday, the rattling is no more, the SA said they had tuned the ECU, i did feel a little bit of better response at low rpm but not to what i'm expecting.
godthum
post May 18 2012, 02:23 PM

4 posts

pmed

This post has been edited by godthum: May 18 2012, 02:26 PM
godthum
post May 19 2012, 11:53 PM

4 posts

Hi all,

Have some enquiries regarding the plate number.
I'm from Penang and i would like to know the bidding result for the plate, currently is PKQ.
Anyway i could get the list? then i can go through it and try to search for numbers that had not been bid that i like so that i can ask my SA to try to buy it for me.
If i could obtain the list online will be even better.

Thanks a million! smile.gif
godthum
post May 21 2012, 12:55 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(Saya_Dhuang @ May 21 2012, 12:34 PM)
LOL

There have been quite a debate on why this car didn't have rverse cam and among the famous reason one is that This car is not that big. Though we have our brother here K2002 wjo accidentally run over his pasu bunga when reversing. That have been said, still I myself personally think if there's reverse cam then this car is the most-gadget-equipped car in M'sia...

This has been discussed before & unfortunately, yes. It will void the warranty in the case so happen any of your electrical parts are broken.
It will be great if Proton SC or R3 could offer owner to modify/upgrade their Preve to have reverse cam....
godthum
post May 22 2012, 01:03 PM

4 posts

i know there has been debate saying dealer is much slower compare to PE branch but why don't you guys that are interested try it at those small small branch? like mine...
as they have much lesser booking and it might be faster to get the car...
i'm the next on the list for the silver and up till now they have had a few cars delivered to them,.
Though it's just a way to comfort myself...lol...finger crossed...
godthum
post May 22 2012, 01:03 PM

4 posts

any TT for northern region??? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by godthum: May 22 2012, 01:03 PM
godthum
post May 22 2012, 01:13 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(FenomX @ May 22 2012, 01:05 PM)
CASH FLOW is the king bro regardless the size of the dealer, it's about the solidness.
Have to agree with you, this is the bad thing about our country...
sad for your case but never let anything deter our admiration for the car, let it be if we need to wait for a long time...

Having said that, i'm still a bit disappointed with all the issues that all of the current Preve owners are having.
Prtn emphasized on quality improvement but still their biggest problem still persists until today, bad assembly workmanship
i know it's first batch, but god, seeing all those issue like gearbox indicator not lid up, wind noise on c pillar...man... doh.gif
godthum
post May 22 2012, 07:09 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(CCS86 @ May 22 2012, 07:08 PM)
Do anybody using WAZA app? I'm planing to create PREVOC group.. need SIFU and TS Permission.

http://world.waze.com/

Thank You. icon_rolleyes.gif
I'm using it now, and darn, the whole penang bridge is jam and i can't go back to mainland...haiz...

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:12 PM