Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Best country to migrate to?, Berhijrah from malaysia

views

TSOM
post May 6 2012, 07:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,145 posts

Are you willing to learn a foreign language? Otherwise your options are down to a few countries ..
TSOM
post May 13 2012, 11:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,145 posts

anywhere but malaysia!!
TSOM
post May 14 2012, 08:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,145 posts

Any of the anglophone countries will do ...
TSOM
post Apr 17 2015, 06:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,145 posts

QUOTE(darklord95 @ Apr 16 2015, 04:10 PM)
it is kind of my dream to work in a place where it has good living cost, economic stability, and a good community. I know now
Look no further!!! icon_idea.gif
It's 1Malaysia that you are looking for!!!!!!! rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif

Stay for another 5 years and we'll be a high income country by 2020!! rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif

QUOTE(darklord95 @ Apr 16 2015, 04:10 PM)
everywhere's tough, but is there any suggestion, like Australia? Australia is really tough, I've heard people said they only got into a job for about 7 months, 4

months if you're lucky and also they have limited job scope. Will I have more benefits if I learn a few more foreign languages?
Sometimes I cannot understand ppl's obssession with Australia. rclxub.gif
The country is so far from others, so it's difficult when you want to travel/visit another country. Maybe someone can tell me more good things about Australia? hmm.gif

6 months is a standard job-hunting time frame. My friend spent 9 months doing nothing, just job-hunting and finally got a graduate level job with a big company in the UK. You need to sacrifice if you want to win! No pain no gain!

Since you're local uni student, maybe you can consider doing a student exchange to a foreign country. But make sure you have the right aim in mind, GET A JOB!! and not honeymoon! tongue.gif I often tell my friends that it's better to study in Germany than in private uni in Malaysia. If you want to learn a foreign language, learn German! Germany is still very welcoming compared to other countries. And with German, you can move to Switzerland or Austria next time. All German speaking countries have very high standard of living.
TSOM
post Sep 10 2016, 04:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,145 posts

there's no 'best' country. If there were, everyone would be migrating there already.

What's best for you may not be best for others.

for example, angmo are exalted in asia and they get expat pay here. So they may think Malaysia and Singapore as the best, especially SG with low taxes.

if you're lgbt, you may think countries that legalise the marriage as ideal as they are more open-minded.

if you're chinese, you may like taiwan as you'd be treated the same like a local. It could feel like a family.
TSOM
post Sep 17 2016, 11:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,145 posts

QUOTE(ciahcra @ Sep 15 2016, 01:07 AM)
I like Japan. Too bad they did not really accept immigrant
yeah, me too. That's my #1 problem.

#2 is hard to get their citizenship. sad.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0398sec    6.80    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd February 2020 - 10:16 PM