Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Is booking.com reliable?

views

TSSeng_Kiat
post Mar 21 2012, 03:22 PM, updated 8y ago

Look at all my stars!!
5,107 posts

Hi guys,

As tooic, anyone ever use their service? I have made hotel booking for my vacation to australia... Not too sure if it is reliable... :-(... They need no deposit as well as no cancellation fee makes me a bit worry...
KLHC1964
post Mar 21 2012, 03:25 PM

41 posts

used them before for my bali hotel rooms found them to be reliable. No deposit? i thot u need to provide them w your credit card no and if cancelled after a certain period one nite's stay will be deducted

arthurlwf
post Mar 21 2012, 04:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,506 posts

QUOTE(Seng_Kiat @ Mar 21 2012, 03:22 PM)
Hi guys,

As tooic, anyone ever use their service? I have made hotel booking for my vacation to australia... Not too sure if it is reliable... :-(... They need no deposit as well as no cancellation fee makes me a bit worry...
Yeah, tried booking.com before and no problem so far.
Enjoy ya vacation at Kangarooland
TSSeng_Kiat
post Mar 21 2012, 11:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,107 posts

QUOTE(KLHC1964 @ Mar 21 2012, 03:25 PM)
used them before for my bali hotel rooms found them to be reliable. No deposit? i thot u need to provide them w your credit card no and if cancelled after a certain period one nite's stay will be deducted
Yes, they asked for credit card details in case we break the cancellation or booking terms and conditions.. :-)
TSSeng_Kiat
post Mar 21 2012, 11:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,107 posts

QUOTE(arthurlwf @ Mar 21 2012, 04:12 PM)
Yeah, tried booking.com before and no problem so far.
Enjoy ya vacation at Kangarooland
Cool..

Basically, just do a booking over the website and print the receipt and bring it to hotel.. No other confirmation, etc?
Calvin Seak
post Mar 22 2012, 01:47 AM

Pushing the limits
2,100 posts

Booking.com is just by booking! wink.gif Yea just bring everything.. maybe if you used another person's credit card you may need to print their IC too.

But remember to bring cash or your credit to make the payment later as you arrive at the hotel!
TSSeng_Kiat
post Mar 22 2012, 03:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,107 posts

QUOTE(Calvin Seak @ Mar 22 2012, 01:47 AM)
Booking.com is just by booking! wink.gif Yea just bring everything.. maybe if you used another person's credit card you may need to print their IC too.

But remember to bring cash or your credit to make the payment later as you arrive at the hotel!
I see... Ok... Thanks bro...
Tfoo
post Mar 26 2012, 11:30 PM

33 posts

quite reliable mate. I always use it besides Hotels.com for euro and asian trips.. booked using CC and pay later at the hotel but some hotels do take the full payment frm your CC when you do the booking, while others allow you to do a free early cancellation. smile.gif
thom_chai
post Mar 30 2012, 09:34 AM

Regular
1,830 posts

Hi ts, I've made bookings twice with booking.com. Smooth and reliable.
the-november
post Mar 30 2012, 12:05 PM

19 posts

Hi guys,

very reliable. used it for few times, so far no problem. you can email or call the hotel before your arrival to confirm your reservation.
kurt_maisu
post Mar 31 2012, 07:22 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

can i use maybank debit card ?
Max_07s
post Apr 17 2012, 12:12 PM

Getting Started
260 posts

QUOTE(kurt_maisu @ Mar 31 2012, 11:22 AM)
can i use maybank debit card ?
i did it before.
beckham_zed
post Apr 18 2012, 01:11 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

do we need credit/debit card to do the booking?

Can we just booked it over the internet, & pay them by cash?
TSSeng_Kiat
post Apr 18 2012, 09:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,107 posts

QUOTE(beckham_zed @ Apr 18 2012, 01:11 AM)

the answer is just above post for your 1st question bro. Aiya.

Yes, you can I guess. Unless the hotel needs advance payment.
Max_07s
post Apr 18 2012, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
260 posts

QUOTE(beckham_zed @ Apr 17 2012, 05:11 PM)

i did book using maybank debit card and pay them by cash.
ayashiyin
post Apr 18 2012, 03:48 PM

5 posts

the payment is in RM according to the amount that we made booking or we need to pay local currency during check in?
Max_07s
post Apr 18 2012, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
260 posts

if u pay by cash, of course u pay by using local currency.
beckham_zed
post Apr 18 2012, 05:30 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

Ok, thanks guys.

Just thinking of using booking.com for my vacation to korea.

MiaFatinn
post Apr 23 2012, 09:48 AM

34 posts

QUOTE(KLHC1964 @ Mar 21 2012, 03:25 PM)
Yeap, Booking.com doesn't charge any deposit, better than Agoda
beckham_zed
post Apr 25 2012, 06:29 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

Yeah, i just booked a hotel by booking.com

The process smooth and easy
Irfan2397
post Apr 30 2012, 06:36 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,689 posts

If i am using other person cc and the person is not travelling with me, when should i pay?I should pay full using his cc and pay to him back or pay cash at the hotel?I rather pay to the person cause its very huge amount of money If i pay at the hotel using cash

This post has been edited by Irfan2397: Apr 30 2012, 06:37 PM
nurneeda
post May 3 2012, 10:44 AM

10 posts

i used agoda.com
GP mad man
post May 3 2012, 10:54 AM

Getting Started
249 posts

booking.com
agoda.com

is quite a good hotel booking place rclxms.gif
no worries for that
curaptz
post May 3 2012, 10:15 PM

Casual
481 posts

just make a booking with booking.com

do i need to send the confirmation to the hotel for checking or to inform them i book via booking.com??

audy
post May 4 2012, 12:08 PM

Casual
460 posts

QUOTE(curaptz @ May 3 2012, 10:15 PM)

do i need to send the confirmation to the hotel for checking or to inform them i book via booking.com??
the hotel will have your reservations already. no need to send them any confirmation.
hunter2329
post May 13 2012, 11:36 PM

0 posts

yea it's reliable, no worries smile.gif
TSSeng_Kiat
post Jun 5 2012, 08:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,107 posts

QUOTE(curaptz @ May 3 2012, 10:15 PM)

I have booked 2 hotels in Sydney and guest what, they had all my details before i arrive there. I just need to provide them my name without any other details. They have it all. :-). It was good experience with booking.com.

By, i just booked another hotel in melaka for this coming friday with agoda. Should be no problem as my cc have been charged the moment i did booking.
xytan
post Jun 5 2012, 09:40 AM

5 posts

Found out this website that provide comparison price from most of the hotel booking site. Very convenient
curaptz
post Jun 5 2012, 09:53 AM

Casual
481 posts

QUOTE(Seng_Kiat @ Jun 5 2012, 08:09 AM)
I have booked 2 hotels in Sydney and guest what, they had all my details before i arrive there. I just need to provide them my name without any other details. They have it all. :-). It was good experience with booking.com.

By, i just booked another hotel in melaka for this coming friday with agoda. Should be no problem as my cc have been charged the moment i did booking.
haha. bro, travel using booking.com to 2 places...bali and hongkong... very good experience as well...
anwyay, thanks.
stimix
post Jun 5 2012, 10:00 AM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,540 posts

Most booking websites are reliable.. and all having their price war and very competetive. It's just like comparing Tesco to Giant & Carrefour..

This week, certain goods, carrefour is cheaper but on certain time, Tesco cheaper & vice-versa.
mmyy
post Jun 5 2012, 11:50 AM

3 posts

Booked thru them for my Japan trip. No problem at all. If still in doubt, you can email the hotel for booking confirmation. I did this just to be on the safe side, and all replied me no problem. Paid in cash during check-in, finding my own exchange rate better than bank's!

Just read the terms and conditions before booking - different hotel may set different terms. Some accept cash only.
WaCKy-Angel
post Jun 5 2012, 12:02 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
17,175 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ Jun 5 2012, 10:00 AM)
Most booking websites are reliable.. and all having their price war and very competetive. It's just like comparing Tesco to Giant & Carrefour..

This week, certain goods, carrefour is cheaper but on certain time, Tesco cheaper & vice-versa.
Not exactly.

I just booked last week thru www.agoda.com/maybank and after done booking, i went to check the hotel's own website and found the room rate are actually cheaper than what shown in Agoda.com
Well i guess thats they "fee" (around RM50 lol) for using their website service..

And just for tips for u guys, if u didnt know Agoda gives extra 6% discount via Maybank Credit Card but only applicable to Visa/Master.
I used Amex card but didnt know that earlier so i contacted Agoda customer service ask them and later received refund to my card..

But 1 thing about Agoda.com website is that if you choose to pay using Credit Card, u wont see the TOTAL price instead only see "1 day" price.
Coz i was only intended to check the price for 3 days, but one entered Amex details it straight went to processing and success...
Though if u pay via paypal/visa/master it has no problem.

MilesAndMore
post Jun 5 2012, 06:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
8,554 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Jun 5 2012, 12:02 PM)
Not exactly.

I just booked last week thru www.agoda.com/maybank and after done booking, i went to check the hotel's own website and found the room rate are actually cheaper than what shown in Agoda.com
Well i guess thats they "fee" (around RM50 lol) for using their website service..
Which is why it is advisable for one to compare the room rates before making a payment, be it through a travel agency, online travel agency or directly through the hotel's website.

And just for tips for u guys, if u didnt know Agoda gives extra 6% discount via Maybank Credit Card but only applicable to Visa/Master.
I used Amex card but didnt know that earlier so i contacted Agoda customer service ask them and later received refund to my card..
Accor Group of Hotels (Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Ibis etc. are all under Accor) regularly have a sale and Le Club Accorhotels members are always the first to know about any promotion they are about to have. The best thing about the Accor Hotels sale is that we can get the same deeply discounted promo price through travel agency.

So, assume you book through Agoda and you pay using Maybank VISA/MC (6% off room rate) or HSBC Premier/VI (7% off room rate), you'll actually save more instead of booking directly at Accor Hotels website. However, booking your room through a third party website makes your stay ineligible for Le Club Accorhotels points accumulation. So it depends on the individual which one is more important... Le Club Accorhotels points or discount...
jenli_84
post Jun 5 2012, 10:12 PM

Casual
318 posts

Not exactly.

But 1 thing about Agoda.com website is that if you choose to pay using Credit Card, u wont see the TOTAL price instead only see "1 day" price.
Coz i was only intended to check the price for 3 days, but one entered Amex details it straight went to processing and success...
Though if u pay via paypal/visa/master it has no problem.
u mention that book thru agoda.com, wont see the TOTAL price instead only see 1 day price. I'm aware of that too...however, wanna query how bout the service n gov tax indicate there...is it total for example 3 days tax or also perday?
WaCKy-Angel
post Jun 5 2012, 11:28 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
17,175 posts

QUOTE(jenli_84 @ Jun 5 2012, 10:12 PM)
u mention that book thru agoda.com, wont see the TOTAL price instead only see 1 day price. I'm aware of that too...however, wanna query how bout the service n gov tax indicate there...is it total for example 3 days tax or also perday?
If you are using Amex, confirm it only shows 1 day price (room & tax)...
But if Visa/Master u should able to see the total price (if you have enabled Visa/Master Verified , the thing that will send TAC to your mobile phone for verification...
As for paying thru Paypal, it will automatically shown total price on the bottom of the daily price, right after u selected Paypal option.
WaCKy-Angel
post Jun 5 2012, 11:32 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
17,175 posts

QUOTE(MilesAndMore @ Jun 5 2012, 06:46 PM)
Which is why it is advisable for one to compare the room rates before making a payment, be it through a travel agency, online travel agency or directly through the hotel's website.
Accor Group of Hotels (Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Ibis etc. are all under Accor) regularly have a sale and Le Club Accorhotels members are always the first to know about any promotion they are about to have. The best thing about the Accor Hotels sale is that we can get the same deeply discounted promo price through travel agency.

So, assume you book through Agoda and you pay using Maybank VISA/MC (6% off room rate) or HSBC Premier/VI (7% off room rate), you'll actually save more instead of booking directly at Accor Hotels website. However, booking your room through a third party website makes your stay ineligible for Le Club Accorhotels points accumulation. So it depends on the individual which one is more important... Le Club Accorhotels points or discount...

Actually the hotel i booked was showing 20% early birds discount so i didnt bother to check their own website coz i thought its Agoda exclusive... Sigh..
Its coz i was trying to check the room price anyway, i seriously didnt expected it to process without final verification.. Agoda Amex payment sux cant check total price!! vmad.gif vmad.gif

So complicated didnt know hotel also got points..
But atleast i used Amex get 5x TP (coz its not weekend so no 5% cash rebate) + Agoda Maybank promo 6%.... If weekend i would have gotten 5x TP + 5% + 6% rebate lolz

Ended up final price also almost similar to the own hotel's website price..

This post has been edited by WaCKy-Angel: Jun 5 2012, 11:33 PM
ShinG3e
post Apr 12 2013, 04:51 PM

U WOT M8
1,247 posts

Booking.com is a good website.

Just read and understand the fine prints especially the "free cancellation". But then again based on experience for that price is limited to some certain room view (if you are picky then too bad)

Highly recommend.
Mary35883
post Apr 16 2013, 01:06 PM

0 posts

I’ve been using http://www.booking.com for a couple years and now find it difficult to book hotels without it. Clean and simple - love the price comparison idea. One suggestion, please make it easier to look for rooms suitable for families and kids.

This post has been edited by Mary35883: Aug 1 2017, 07:28 PM
lizardjeremy
post Apr 16 2013, 01:24 PM

35 posts

if you are travelling to china and the fareast there are a few chinese based websites that offer not unsimilar products by booking.com
check out ctrip.com/elong,com/qunar.com

dont be surprise at the discount offered -without exception one needs a local chinese telephone no.to make bookings
fooj
post Jun 5 2013, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

Absolutely satisfied with booking.com and provide guaranteed lowest promise ! smile.gif
muakz001
post Jun 6 2013, 09:48 AM

0 posts

booking.com prices is cheaper than agoda actually.
i used to book with agoda.com but have switched to booking.com for my past 6 or 7 holidays.
irush
post Jun 9 2013, 09:50 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(MiaFatinn @ Apr 23 2012, 09:48 AM)
Yeap, Booking.com doesn't charge any deposit, better than Agoda
agree with that...found booking.com is better..
fooj
post Jun 9 2013, 11:19 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(irush @ Jun 9 2013, 09:50 PM)
agree with that...found booking.com is better..
I love booking.com too :-)
Mr_47
post Jul 16 2013, 11:48 AM

***NOT MODERATOR *** Post : +10,000,000,00 Warn: 100%
4,218 posts

lov it got a great deal to kelantan during this raya
fooj
post Jul 16 2013, 11:54 AM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(Mr_47 @ Jul 16 2013, 11:48 AM)
lov it got a great deal to kelantan during this raya
You going to Kelantan ? hehe
kord
post Jul 17 2013, 09:59 AM

Casual
336 posts

Make sure you get the room that u booked for. For my case, (last week), i booked a room thru booking.com for my stay in dublin. The booking slip stated that I got a room with a street view. When reaching the hotel, got my keys, enter the room and i found out they gave me rooftop view (means no view!) room.. I ask them again why I didnt get as per booked, they said the street view price is different and more exp. Dont want to argue, i just shut up and take the room since i'm extremely tired from my long flights and wanted to sleep so badly..
munkeyflo
post Aug 29 2013, 10:51 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

I just made a booking for a hotel in Guangzhou yesterday via Booking.com and this morning they charge 50% deposit to my credit card. Is this normal? When I booked, it says that no prepayment is required and pay when we stay.
stimix
post Aug 29 2013, 10:56 AM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,540 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Aug 29 2013, 10:51 AM)
I just made a booking for a hotel in Guangzhou yesterday via Booking.com and this morning they charge 50% deposit to my credit card. Is this normal? When I booked, it says that no prepayment is required and pay when we stay.
No. I also booked my Sydney hotel via Booking.com last mth - No prepayment or deposit at all smile.gif
munkeyflo
post Aug 29 2013, 11:00 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ Aug 29 2013, 10:56 AM)
No. I also booked my Sydney hotel via Booking.com last mth - No prepayment or deposit at all  smile.gif
Thanks. I've emailed booking.com to check and see what they say.
I booked a total of 3 different hotels in China via Booking.com yesterday and none of them has charged my card, only this particular one. Have not encounter any hotels that will charge my card before when I book thru booking.com the past few years. This is the first time the hotel has charge and the check in date is like almost half a year away. -.-
fooj
post Aug 29 2013, 01:54 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Aug 29 2013, 11:00 AM)
Thanks. I've emailed booking.com to check and see what they say.
I booked a total of 3 different hotels in China via Booking.com yesterday and none of them has charged my card, only this particular one. Have not encounter any hotels that will charge my card before when I book thru booking.com the past few years. This is the first time the hotel has charge and the check in date is like almost half a year away. -.-
I have booked via booking.com b4 and they charged me for prepayment (100%). So is very much depends what "terms" of conditions that you have chosen during booking.

munkeyflo
post Aug 29 2013, 02:03 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

QUOTE(fooj @ Aug 29 2013, 01:54 PM)
I have booked via booking.com b4 and they charged me for prepayment (100%). So is very much depends what "terms" of conditions that you have chosen during booking.
Did the terms there said prepayment needed? I understand that they will charge if the hotel need a deposit for the booking. But usually they will state clearly when we book.

Thing is, the hotel that I booked, under the room conditions there put "• FREE cancellation, pay when you stay". shakehead.gif
fooj
post Aug 29 2013, 02:16 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Aug 29 2013, 02:03 PM)
Did the terms there said prepayment needed? I understand that they will charge if the hotel need a deposit for the booking. But usually they will state clearly when we book.

Thing is, the hotel that I booked, under the room conditions there put "• FREE cancellation, pay when you stay".  shakehead.gif
Same terms "FREE cancellation, pay when you stay" was written for my booking. In order to entitle for the cheapest rate , booking.com usually charge us 1st.
munkeyflo
post Aug 29 2013, 02:23 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

QUOTE(fooj @ Aug 29 2013, 02:16 PM)
Same terms "FREE cancellation, pay when you stay" was written for my booking. In order to entitle for the cheapest rate , booking.com usually charge us 1st.
Yes I do understand that they will charge deposit if its needed. Those conditions will put "Pre-pay your stay for less ".

Do you mean that even when they stated "pay when you stay", they will still charge a deposit sometimes? That's very misleading considering that other hotels got room conditions that stated "prepay for less".

I usually book with booking.com because of the free cancellation policy. Prepay on booking.com usually means if we cancel or change the booking, then 1st night will be charge in full.
fooj
post Aug 29 2013, 02:42 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Aug 29 2013, 02:23 PM)
Yes I do understand that they will charge deposit if its needed. Those conditions will put "Pre-pay your stay for less ".

Do you mean that even when they stated "pay when you stay", they will still charge a deposit sometimes? That's very misleading considering that other hotels got room conditions that stated "prepay for less".

I usually book with booking.com because of the free cancellation policy. Prepay on booking.com usually means if we cancel or change the booking, then 1st night will be charge in full.
Quite confusing. Just wait for booking.com to reply you then.
kenji1903
post Aug 30 2013, 11:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,640 posts

at first i have the same doubt about booking.com, not sure whether i'm booking is confirmed... i took a step further to email the hotels directly to confirm, so far all of them have my booking, so i'll just print out the individual hotel's email confirmation just in case
munkeyflo
post Aug 30 2013, 11:44 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

So I spoke to booking.com and their reply as below:
The hotel does reserve the right to pre-authorize your credit card. This is a validity check of the credit card details given. No actual payment is taken, but rather an amount is 'blocked'. This amount is ‘unblocked’ shortly thereafter. This is a precautionary measure that the hotel takes in case of a late cancellation, or a no show. Payment in advance will be clearly stated on the website and in your booking confirmation.

My credit card company SMS inform me that it was "charged". Hence the confusion. Spoke to the credit card company again today and they confirm the amount is blocked, not charged. This is a first for me after booking with them for so long, so just sharing if it ever happens to anyone out there as well.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
Human Nature
post Jan 14 2014, 10:13 PM

- student of human nature -
All Stars
17,903 posts

I have just made one reservation through booking.com and it only requested the credit card number and expiry date. It is stated that the credit card is only used as a guarantee and not for immediate payment.

Few minutes later, I received an email from booking.com that the hotel is not able to process my credit card to secure my reservation.

Please take one of these two actions:

To use the same card: Contact your credit card provider to make sure that your card is active, has sufficient funds, and is valid for international online transactions. Then reenter the card details here.

To use another card: Provide alternative card details by clicking here. Please make sure that the alternative card is active, has sufficient funds, and is valid for international online transactions.

While I am pretty sure I have entered my credit card details correctly the first time, I give it benefits of doubt and selected the first option, which is to reenter my card details. This time, I have to enter my credit card number, name and also the CVC code.

I am curious on why they need the CVC code for the second time, but not during the initial reservation?
EdBaaBaa
post Jan 14 2014, 11:01 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

I've used booking[dot]com numerous times without trouble.

In fact, once i sent an email complaint and within a few hours, one of their customer service reps called me from overseas.

I think the call was more expensive than 1night's accommodation that i booked. blink.gif
huiyin_hsu
post Jan 15 2014, 04:04 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

booked with bookings.com for all of my trips to thailand (krabi twice, bangkok, hatyai). so far so good, and the payment whether 100% or not is based on what the terms and conditions of that particular hotel is. stated on the section before you make payment.

the thing about bookings is that some hotels that is on Agoda, isn't available on Bookings.. so i guess you'll have to really survey before placing your bookings~
saldopullt
post Jan 16 2014, 11:30 AM

On my way
536 posts

Super reliable. Never disappoint me in any way.
For the past 3 year I have travelled to many countries, I have used only booking.com. Agoda has hidden charges which I don't like personally and booking.com gives the cheapest price of all.
EdBaaBaa
post Jan 16 2014, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(manapergi @ Jan 14 2014, 11:24 PM)
They can use ip phone foc
Irrelevant to me but if they can call at no cost to them, kudos to them!

What i appreciated was the quick response n that they were willing to resolve my issue with the hotel plus were able to before i checked-outas an angry guest .

Hotel refused to honour free airport transfer claimed it was an error.
10&Counting
post Jan 16 2014, 05:58 PM

0 posts

I always use Booking.com
Had no problems with all my bookings for my recent SA trip.

Booking.com in Amsterdam

Attached Image
csong60
post Jun 10 2014, 05:32 PM

Casual
350 posts

QUOTE(Human Nature @ Jan 14 2014, 10:13 PM)
I have just made one reservation through booking.com and it only requested the credit card number and expiry date. It is stated that the credit card is only used as a guarantee and not for immediate payment.

Few minutes later, I received an email from booking.com that the hotel is not able to process my credit card to secure my reservation.
While I am pretty sure I have entered my credit card details correctly the first time, I give it benefits of doubt and selected the first option, which is to reenter my card details. This time, I have to enter my credit card number, name and also the CVC code.

I am curious on why they need the CVC code for the second time, but not during the initial reservation?
All these while I have been using Booking.com & each time when I key-in the credit card details, the CVC code is also required. So far no problem, even with cancellation.

Sky.Live
post Jun 21 2014, 03:49 PM

Proctected Species
4,235 posts

I have booked so many nights with Bookings.. Only hiccups so far is that when hotel makes blunder.

One of my nights in Glasgow, we were given a double while we booked a triple.
One of my nights in Melacca, bloody greedy hotel cancel out bookings without notification even tho we had booking confirmation just because walk in rate was way higher than booking advertised
WhiteSamurai
post Jun 27 2014, 01:09 PM

0 posts

Hi guys,

**ADS ALERT** tongue.gif tongue.gif
Actually, you can try an alternative website call www.dreamtripslife.com, it provides lowest rates for hotels, transportation and air tickets. More information can click on my signature smile.gif

Well, actually booking.com is very reliable, i used to book my hotels in booking.com when travelling outstation. Their rate is good and service is also excellent. So, dont worry smile.gif
Caster Tim
post Sep 12 2014, 03:13 PM

0 posts

FOLLOW THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA & STAND A CHANCE to WIN FREE STAY!
Nice Room & Good Location!

Check it Out!

https://www.facebook.com/BintangFairlane
https://www.facebook.com/MyHabitat2
govietnam
post Feb 1 2015, 10:09 PM

0 posts

Booking is good! I have used them 2 times, but if you need cheaper hotels, you should use local travel company!
user posted image

This post has been edited by govietnam: Feb 1 2015, 10:10 PM
Just Sizuka
post May 29 2015, 09:06 PM

0 posts

local online travel agent ----staynest.com

https://www.facebook.com/StayNestNews

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0684sec    0.98    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 01:20 AM