Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is booking.com reliable?

views

jenli_84
post Jun 5 2012, 10:12 PM

Casual
373 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Jun 5 2012, 12:02 PM)
Not exactly.

I just booked last week thru www.agoda.com/maybank and after done booking, i went to check the hotel's own website and found the room rate are actually cheaper than what shown in Agoda.com
Well i guess thats they "fee" (around RM50 lol) for using their website service..

And just for tips for u guys, if u didnt know Agoda gives extra 6% discount via Maybank Credit Card but only applicable to Visa/Master.
I used Amex card but didnt know that earlier so i contacted Agoda customer service ask them and later received refund to my card..

But 1 thing about Agoda.com website is that if you choose to pay using Credit Card, u wont see the TOTAL price instead only see "1 day" price.
Coz i was only intended to check the price for 3 days, but one entered Amex details it straight went to processing and success...
Though if u pay via paypal/visa/master it has no problem.
u mention that book thru agoda.com, wont see the TOTAL price instead only see 1 day price. I'm aware of that too...however, wanna query how bout the service n gov tax indicate there...is it total for example 3 days tax or also perday?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:52 AM