115 Pages « < 99 100 101 102 103 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> BAYU @ SENTUL [OWNERS' THREAD], The hottest Sentul next to Park Investment

views

mkbb77
post Mar 2 2017, 07:41 PM

Casual
423 posts

QUOTE(rickygoh98698 @ Feb 7 2017, 11:17 AM)
Okok. No argue.. u win... but still... the price can't go up. I guess u r one of the owner but no agent... People keep saying agent top up or mark up the property price, they should know who is the one mark up the price....

Anyway , u can see the chart the price is going down... The highest price is at 2015... Since surrounding got alot project VPed as u say.. The price is competitive nowaday....

Sorry if my opinion wrong or hurt ur feeling.....
No problem, always back to willing seller willing buyer basis thumbup.gif
I have try to call and asked already, that is low floor and close to rubbish dump unit, very urgent sale. Sentul Utama one carpark only also sold up to 460psf so Bayu Sentul 2carpark, newer, lower density, next to park definitely won't lower than it
http://www.brickz.my/transactions/resident...ama/non-landed/
shadow_walker
post Mar 3 2017, 10:03 AM

Regular
1,280 posts

QUOTE(joeaverage @ Feb 21 2017, 01:11 PM)
Does anyone know if there is a development coming up in the vacant land next to Bayu Sentul.. (along BurgerByte and sort of opposite RyanBistro)?

Is this where Bayu Andaman is or is that the one being built directly opposite Bayu Sentul guardhouse?
Bayu Andaman is located in between Condo Sentul Utama and a new PPRT being built now(the only undercon highrise there.1 tower only). u have to go deeper from Bayu Sentul, Now Bayu Andaman already finished their piling work edi
joeaverage
post Mar 3 2017, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
272 posts

QUOTE(shadow_walker @ Mar 3 2017, 10:03 AM)
Bayu Andaman is located in between Condo Sentul Utama and a new PPRT being built now(the only undercon highrise there.1 tower only). u have to go deeper from Bayu Sentul, Now Bayu Andaman already finished their piling work edi
thanks. so this mean that bayu sentul view of klcc will be blocked by bayu andaman? dang..

any idea how much is bayu andaman priced or any links? noticed that its together with PPA1M.. the government housing for civil servants.
mkbb77
post Mar 3 2017, 10:33 AM

Casual
423 posts

QUOTE(shadow_walker @ Mar 3 2017, 10:03 AM)
Latest info they increase the unit number from 600 to 670+, two block open for gov staff only, not open for public.
shadow_walker
post Mar 3 2017, 10:58 AM

Regular
1,280 posts

QUOTE(joeaverage @ Mar 3 2017, 10:26 AM)
thanks. so this mean that bayu sentul view of klcc will be blocked by bayu andaman? dang..

any idea how much is bayu andaman priced or any links? noticed that its together with PPA1M.. the government housing for civil servants.
no bayu andaman is not anywhere near bayu sentul..just its sales gallery in front of bayu sentul. go google kondominium sentul utama..its right beside duke. bayu andaman will be in between kondominium sentul utama and a undercon apartment/ppr.

yes bayu andaman share the same podium with PPA1M..but i think only 1 block only. other 2 block is for public. i think the ppa1m already finished edi
shadow_walker
post Mar 3 2017, 11:00 AM

Regular
1,280 posts

QUOTE(mkbb77 @ Mar 3 2017, 10:33 AM)
Latest info they increase the unit number from 600 to 670+, two block open for gov staff only, not open for public.
gomen staff only 1 block right? i ask the sales staff when selling..they said havent finalised yet.lol. but the development model and oso the masterplan for sentul utama can see edi at the sales gallery. 1st phase kondominium sentul utama. 2nd phase bayu sentul. 3rd phase apartment/ppr (now underconstruction). 4th phase Bayu Andaman
mkbb77
post Mar 3 2017, 11:56 AM

Casual
423 posts

QUOTE(shadow_walker @ Mar 3 2017, 11:00 AM)
gomen staff only 1 block right? i ask the sales staff when selling..they said havent finalised yet.lol. but the development model and oso the masterplan for sentul utama can see edi at the sales gallery. 1st phase kondominium sentul utama. 2nd phase bayu sentul. 3rd phase apartment/ppr (now underconstruction). 4th phase Bayu Andaman
Now two blocks also PP1AM for gov staff only.....Bandar Baru Sentul+Dato Senu+Jalan Sentul till Skyawani2 so called Pr1ma house, upcoming 2-5years at least 4500units supply to the market, really over supply like a time bomb! Risk of Pr1ma house http://www.theedgeproperty.com.my/content/...-not-gold-pr1ma
AskarPerang
post Apr 7 2017, 09:34 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

QUOTE(joeaverage @ Feb 21 2017, 01:11 PM)
Does anyone know if there is a development coming up in the vacant land next to Bayu Sentul.. (along BurgerByte and sort of opposite RyanBistro)?

Is this where Bayu Andaman is or is that the one being built directly opposite Bayu Sentul guardhouse?
http://propsquare.my/2017/03/10/affordable...to-bayu-sentul/
coinstar
post Apr 10 2017, 03:39 PM

Casual
317 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Apr 7 2017, 09:34 AM)
@AskarPerang

bro... do u know what project behind the temple beside the petronas?
Truth Master
post Apr 19 2017, 11:13 AM

16 posts

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

https://youtu.be/PiuHxOgWGjE
heavensea
post Apr 19 2017, 05:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

QUOTE(Truth Master @ Apr 19 2017, 11:13 AM)
Leaking water or raining water splashing inside?
This developer gonna launch a new project at sentul again lol..
planc
post Apr 19 2017, 06:03 PM

Regular
1,416 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Apr 19 2017, 04:32 PM)
Probably raining water splashing inside, last week rain heavily everywhere in klang valley, many places flash flood...impossible leaking water if you understand about how elevator work

heavensea
post Apr 19 2017, 06:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

QUOTE(planc @ Apr 19 2017, 06:03 PM)
Probably raining water splashing inside, last week rain heavily everywhere in klang valley, many places flash flood...impossible leaking water if you understand about how elevator work

I thought this is normal raining water splashing inside condo, but elevator?@@
planc
post Apr 19 2017, 06:26 PM

Regular
1,416 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Apr 19 2017, 05:17 PM)
I thought this is normal raining water splashing inside condo, but elevator?@@
Probably the tiles leveling improper install cause the rain water seep in
Truth Master
post Apr 20 2017, 09:40 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Apr 19 2017, 05:32 PM)
Raining water pouring to the floor and flooded into the lift ! Already know in first couple of months, developer try to rectify the tiling due to their funny reason "uneven tiles and kink" that lead to the flooding into the lift shaft, indeed is their fucking stupid design flaw which had a big opening beside of the lift ! Now every raining day, we worried and argue in the stupid whatsapps group about this. But owner aint had the gut and balls to post online and go against developer, cowardice and people of sit, watch and shout for result.
heavensea
post Apr 20 2017, 09:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

QUOTE(Truth Master @ Apr 20 2017, 09:40 AM)
Raining water pouring to the floor and flooded into the lift ! Already know in first couple of months, developer try to rectify the tiling due to their funny reason "uneven tiles and kink" that lead to the flooding into the lift shaft, indeed is their fucking stupid design flaw which had a big opening beside of the lift ! Now every raining day, we worried and argue in the stupid whatsapps group about this. But owner aint had the gut and balls to post online and go against developer, cowardice and people of sit, watch and shout for result.
sorry to know this, but thanks to let us know another developer to best avoid. Not to mention their another new project in sentul, this area again???
Truth Master
post Apr 20 2017, 10:01 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Apr 20 2017, 09:57 AM)
sorry to know this, but thanks to let us know another developer to best avoid. Not to mention their another new project in sentul, this area again???
You are most welcome, dont mind to told the whole world how bad is this cond, let the others avoid to conned
shadow_walker
post Apr 20 2017, 10:12 AM

Regular
1,280 posts

QUOTE(Truth Master @ Apr 20 2017, 09:40 AM)
i dont think this is such a big issue. the management can use the funds from maintenance funds to install casement windows at the opening beside lifts..cost maybe rm400-500 per windows and install on all levels. u guys do pay maintenance and sinking fund right..lel

regarding the splash at staircase its normal lah after heavy rain..especially bayu sentul have no other highrise around them..wind quite strong there. can install louvres at half height at the staircase to reduce amount of splash.

Truth Master
post Apr 20 2017, 03:22 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(shadow_walker @ Apr 20 2017, 10:12 AM)
i dont think this is such a big issue. the management can use the funds from maintenance funds to install casement windows at the opening beside lifts..cost maybe rm400-500 per windows and install on all levels. u guys do pay maintenance and sinking fund right..lel

regarding the splash at staircase its normal lah after heavy rain..especially bayu sentul have no other highrise around them..wind quite strong there. can install louvres at half height at the staircase to reduce amount of splash.
Dont be naive la, you think the management able to achieve 100% collection from all the owner meh ... plus this condo got millions of defects here and there, where got funds to cover everything. Anyway, my posting here not about that ,is mainly to expose how bad is the workmanship and after sale of melati ehsan, let the others people aware and avoid this mtfker in future time
planc
post Apr 20 2017, 03:52 PM

Regular
1,416 posts

QUOTE(Truth Master @ Apr 20 2017, 02:22 PM)
Dont be naive la, you think the management able to achieve 100% collection from all the owner meh ... plus this condo got millions of defects here and there, where got funds to cover everything. Anyway, my posting here not about that ,is mainly to expose how bad is the workmanship and after sale of melati ehsan, let the others people aware and avoid this mtfker in future time
The pics you show quite minor problem, can you show more serious pics so I can help you spread it to all the property agents, bankers and valuers I know

115 Pages « < 99 100 101 102 103 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0358sec    0.67    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:50 PM