Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bridal Shop / Bridal Package, Which do you prefer?

views

MandyG
post Jan 5 2015, 02:35 AM

Getting Started
181 posts

Personally I signed Manhattan Bridal Photogrpahy _ Taiwan branch and Tom Wedding Jalan Loke Yew.... I liked Manhattan. They did deliver what services they promised to you... I more liked Manhattan and the gown look new and nice....
april1887
post Jan 22 2015, 12:21 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(husky81 @ Sep 22 2014, 01:34 AM)
Please do not go to MOCO. They have made many promises but in the end cannot deliver. I had many bad encounters with MOCO and will discourage my friends to go there
Could you tell me what made you have a bad image on MOCO?? I just signed up with them but looking at your comments here make me quite worry.. notworthy.gif
HappyLuckyGirl
post Mar 2 2015, 02:19 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(heidityj @ Sep 23 2014, 01:26 PM)
I didn't know that about MOCO! I almost took their package on a friend's recommendation (4k+ package , add on 2k for nicer selection of gowns so total 6k). Maybe it's because they are expanding business, so not the same as before?

I took Aspial SS2, possible to get a package at your budget. You can speak to Yen or any of the consultants. When I went to bridal fair I spoke to Dylan (Photographer) & Yen.

My package is 2 day shoot - KL + Penang (7k+ before discount), going to shoot in Oct. Gown selection wise, not a HUGE variety but can say most of the gowns they picked out for me to try were very nice. The service is very friendly so far, can't comment more yet cos haven't taken pics.

Must note, they have more sparkly (lots of bling bling) type gowns available but it is at an added cost. Personally I felt that from the normal section there were plenty of nice gowns, not necessary to go for premium unless you have the budget for it.

They are also very honest and upfront about other charges not included in the package (also pretty standard for most bridal studios).
Hi,

how was your Oct photo shooting in KL & Penang? do you satisfy on the outcome?
Mind to share your package, ie price after disc, posses?
is your package allow you to choose 1 SIGNATURE gown?
any other hidden cost other than fake eyelash, ampoule?

thanks smile.gif
jasminelee
post Mar 6 2015, 06:18 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(evoguefashion @ Mar 13 2012, 10:15 PM)
Looking for bridal shop around KL & PJ area for photo shooting recently, hv no idea which bridal shop is better...any idea?

For those who has taken in M'sia, what location is nice?

here are the Bridal Shop that i've shortlisted
1. Artist Studio Korea
2. Anoviabridal
3. TaipeiTaipan wedding studio
4. Faye's wedding studio
5. Moco bridal gallery.
6. Judy wedding (taiwan)

any comment regarding their profile? service? packages?

KIV
1. vivibride
2. my dream wedding
3. picaso brides
4. previous bridal house
5. starrest wedding
6. enya mareine wedding gallery
7. manhattan bridal photography

You may also review http:makeupartistsmalaysia.com.
You can call their makeup artists from Penang, Ipoh and Kuala Lumpur
They cover Korean Bridal Makeup, Indian Bridal Makeup, Modern Malay bridal makeup, ROM, Pre-wedding shooting, Dinner makeup
Here is their portfolio.
Ipoh
http://makeupartistsmalaysia.com/makeup-artist-ipoh/
KL
http://makeupartistsmalaysia.com/makeup-artist-kl/
Penang
http://makeupartistsmalaysia.com/makeup-artist-penang/

smon80
post Mar 6 2015, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

Please don't consider Ivory Romance, not value for money. Photography and design is outdated. Only selling point is their so called designer dress.
Photo album is more on the photographer skill, editor not much. If photographer can manage to capture the nature look of the person. I mean nature look, even if there is some fat or not so good looking but the moment, nature smile is important.
Remember your album is capture the moment, not album for magazine posting. Many ppl thought want to have model a like look or magazine a like cover. Advice, it won't mean much for your wedding. Wedding photo and so called model photo shoot it different.
I was paid for this lesson. but lucky i hire a good freelance photograher for my wedding day at church and luncheon. The smile and expression capturing is so different, you just smile back when you look at the photo.
I not going to bad mouth on this Ivory shop but I just advice you ppl to consider more things before signing up and paying up the album. I rather spend more on actual day wedding than the album. Remember a piece of good photo is better than whole piece of album.
flamephotography
post Mar 6 2015, 06:39 PM

Getting Started
264 posts

QUOTE(smon80 @ Mar 6 2015, 05:26 PM)
Please don't consider Ivory Romance, not value for money. Photography and design is outdated. Only selling point is their so called designer dress.
Photo album is more on the photographer skill, editor not much. If photographer can manage to capture the nature look of the person. I mean nature look, even if there is some fat or not so good looking but the moment, nature smile is important.
Remember your album is capture the moment, not album for magazine posting. Many ppl thought want to have model a like look or magazine a like cover. Advice, it won't mean much for your wedding. Wedding photo and so called model photo shoot it different.
I was paid for this lesson. but lucky i hire a good freelance photograher for my wedding day at church and luncheon. The smile and expression capturing is so different, you just smile back when you look at the photo.
I not going to bad mouth on this Ivory shop but I just advice you ppl to consider more things before signing up and paying up the album. I rather spend more on actual day wedding than the album. Remember a piece of good photo is better than whole piece of album.
I agree with you. On the other hand, your ROM ceremony is also a good source for nice moments for your photo album as well. We always try to sell that idea to our clients. But still, majority still prefer nice wedding gowns and magazine style poses. I guess that is just the trend and human nature. I guess if you can combine both, it would be a perfect pre wedding photography a person could desire.

Cheers and wishing you a wonderful marriage..... icon_rolleyes.gif
SUSVelocity
post Mar 6 2015, 08:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,188 posts

Photoshoot i suggest thephotoz. 5 of my friends also got from them the moment they capture its just amazing havent seen other photographer can do it yet.

I personally saw him in action before. He its really like a ninja everything happen so fast and he knows where to stand and shoot without distracting anyone

This post has been edited by Velocity: Mar 6 2015, 08:11 PM
Eric2801
post Aug 21 2015, 04:53 PM

9 posts

how about destino and M studio (jb)?
justbehappy305
post Aug 28 2015, 05:12 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

We are planning to take our pre-wedding photos from the Best Romance Wedding Photo International (最佳風情國際婚紗影城) at Taiwan.
Anyone have any experiences with these photoshop?
rooseveltsharon
post Oct 1 2017, 10:19 PM

0 posts

Has anyone signed up package from the bridal house called My Diamond Wedding? This bridal house was located at Jalan Ipoh, but now they have moved to SS2. Anybody would like to share your experience with this bridal house?
uncle08
post Nov 22 2017, 01:29 PM

Enthusiast
719 posts

QUOTE(yin1226 @ Sep 17 2014, 12:59 AM)
I just shoot my pre wedding photo at precious ss2...I got a very good deal......can try their package...
Got Precious SS2 too during recent Mid Valley Exhibition. Somemore the center exhibition given RM388 rebate if the package is 4000 above. cool2.gif
Initially the catalogue given i saw ori price is 4988 but instead has deducted 1k for the fair. So i think is still worth la.

This post has been edited by uncle08: Nov 22 2017, 01:33 PM
Nando's
post Mar 25 2019, 09:49 AM

Casual
429 posts

Looking for bridal shop, planning to go "Marry Me" at first but heard someone says that their gown is pretty outdated.

Second option might be "My Dream Wedding", seeking for other choices smile.gif
LaCroix.
post Mar 25 2019, 04:00 PM

20 posts

MDW seems alot of negative comment from LYN... However I not sure how's MDW.

Mine is Enya mareine..

maybe a bit pricey (maybe due to multiple awards) but the service, hairdo and gown etc are worth it.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.12    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:35 PM