Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bridal Shop / Bridal Package, Which do you prefer?

views

smon80
post Mar 6 2015, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

Please don't consider Ivory Romance, not value for money. Photography and design is outdated. Only selling point is their so called designer dress.
Photo album is more on the photographer skill, editor not much. If photographer can manage to capture the nature look of the person. I mean nature look, even if there is some fat or not so good looking but the moment, nature smile is important.
Remember your album is capture the moment, not album for magazine posting. Many ppl thought want to have model a like look or magazine a like cover. Advice, it won't mean much for your wedding. Wedding photo and so called model photo shoot it different.
I was paid for this lesson. but lucky i hire a good freelance photograher for my wedding day at church and luncheon. The smile and expression capturing is so different, you just smile back when you look at the photo.
I not going to bad mouth on this Ivory shop but I just advice you ppl to consider more things before signing up and paying up the album. I rather spend more on actual day wedding than the album. Remember a piece of good photo is better than whole piece of album.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.11    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:05 AM