> [Garden Power Tool] Grass Trimmer, Cord or Cordless, lets share~

orientaliew
post Apr 15 2012, 02:12 PM

331 posts

QUOTE(tomjason @ Mar 30 2012, 04:03 PM)
My grass cutter brand Orimas BG328 just faulty this monday, piston jam...sad.gif....i hv used it for 5 years...i plan to buy another china brand RM260 shop at Shah Alam. Shop at Jln Klang lama expensive selling more than RM300+
did you refer to a push type petrol grass cutter in 4 wheels?
the hand held electric one tak boleh pakai because you have to buy a lot of replacing nylon string and end up "pokai" sad.gif
tomjason
post Apr 17 2012, 09:22 AM

715 posts

QUOTE(orientaliew @ Apr 15 2012, 02:12 PM)
did you refer to a push type petrol grass cutter in 4 wheels?
the hand held electric one tak boleh pakai because you have to buy a lot of replacing nylon string and end up "pokai" sad.gif
i use grass cutter hand held..using petrol type...not wheel type.

niccotyne
post Oct 2 2012, 02:01 AM

QUOTE(leeyung @ Apr 5 2012, 09:38 PM)
haha typically they called lawn mower for huge one and grass trimmer for handheld one, just tested my borsch combitrim art23, nice trimmer I will said, but need some practice for that hahaha and also after used the trimmer, I will say cordless one definitely will disappoint u due to short operation time
bro does it use batery or just wire?

willius
post Dec 12 2012, 03:43 PM

119 posts

QUOTE(niccotyne @ Oct 2 2012, 02:01 AM)
bro does it use batery or just wire?
Am i glad to find this site haha ! Finally found some home work grass cutting passionate man !

I have been using Bangla Grass Cutter so far Rm35 per cut but i am fed up that i need to do the clean up job, Grass Shear job at the side longkang and edge.
Recently i read quite a bit on lawnmower and Grass Trimmer end up, One of my neighbor advise me, forget about all those, just get this two

BOSCH AHM 30 & Bosch Grass Shear ISIO

Exercise, economical and satisfaction ....... no need to worry about recharging battery la, wire not long enough la, cutting string keep on breaking la ... etc.

Just push pull push pull push pull then shear shear shear ..........

What do u guys think ? brows.gif but add up both is Rm280 + Rm260 not cheap also Rm540 .
TSleeyung
post Dec 20 2012, 03:09 PM

1st LYN Pioneer Genuine Marimo Seller
885 posts

QUOTE(willius @ Dec 12 2012, 03:43 PM)
Am i glad to find this site haha ! Finally found some home work grass cutting passionate man !

I have been using Bangla Grass Cutter so far Rm35 per cut but i am fed up that i need to do the clean up job, Grass Shear job at the side longkang and edge.
Recently i read quite a bit on lawnmower and Grass Trimmer end up, One of my neighbor advise me, forget about all those, just get this two

BOSCH AHM 30 & Bosch Grass Shear ISIO

Exercise, economical and satisfaction ....... no need to worry about recharging battery la, wire not long enough la, cutting string keep on breaking la ... etc.

Just push pull push pull push pull then shear shear shear ..........

What do u guys think ?  brows.gif  but add up both is Rm280 + Rm260 not cheap also Rm540 .
Thinking of go for BOSCH AHM 30 before this, but end up after survey, found many bad reviews and questions about this model's efficiency, so as a user of BOSCH AHM 30, what do u think about it?
PJusa
post Dec 20 2012, 09:38 PM

1,969 posts

Bosch Grass Shear ISIO - got it. not 100% happy with it for the carpet grass as it wont cut it properly when the grass is thick. not so dense then its fine. the ISIO is great for bushes and stuff though and the battery quite lasting. but i got lazy and have employed a gardener to do the entire job, so i have a spare lawnmover (rotary, BOSCH), ISIO and a grass trimmer (also electric one from BOSCH) - want it?
TSleeyung
post Dec 25 2012, 10:52 PM

1st LYN Pioneer Genuine Marimo Seller
885 posts

QUOTE(PJusa @ Dec 20 2012, 09:38 PM)
Bosch Grass Shear ISIO - got it. not 100% happy with it for the carpet grass as it wont cut it properly when the grass is thick. not so dense then its fine. the ISIO is great for bushes and stuff though and the battery quite lasting. but i got lazy and have employed a gardener to do the entire job, so i have a spare lawnmover (rotary, BOSCH), ISIO and a grass trimmer (also electric one from BOSCH) - want it?
haha gonna give up both?
sskelviny
post Apr 9 2013, 11:38 AM

98 posts

May I know where is the place i can get the best price for BG 328?

Yiningtech
post May 10 2013, 09:29 PM

QUOTE(leeyung @ Dec 25 2012, 10:52 PM)
haha gonna give up both?
I am looking for a grass trimmer , I have a garden ard 2000 sqft.
already bought 2 from Tesco & Giant , cheapo type but easily
broken. Burn very fast even just use less than 30 min.
most not lasting. Don't have much budget for grass trimmer,
anyone plan to sell as second hand , I am interested. tq.
Jerome18
post Nov 29 2013, 11:24 AM

Has anyone try petrol brush cutter TL33 before? Price in lelong.my is RM350. I am thinking to get one.

http://brushcutterblog.papahardware.com/ba...-cutter-reviews
totally_skint
post Apr 11 2014, 02:02 PM

1,144 posts

I know I'm slightly off-topic here but this is the only gardening thread I can find.

I'm looking for spares for my Tecumseh lawnmower.
I need a replacement flywheel key for Tecumseh Prisma 37.
Any ideas where I can get parts in KL/Seremban or through mail?
PixelPete
post Apr 12 2014, 12:04 AM

103 posts

i tried to plant grass in my condo balcony. then too lazy to cut, so bought myself a manual-type Bosch lawn mower. Now the grass has withered and i'm stuck with the lawn mower. haha
ADJ
post Apr 20 2014, 02:42 PM

..::fairlight::..
2,921 posts

I'm using the Bosch ISIO on my tiny 4 sq ft "garden" to trim the grass. Works well.
mydragoon
post May 11 2015, 03:22 PM

6,952 posts

hi everyone, just wanna ask...

is this any good? can't seem to find much details on it...
Black & Decker Grass Trimmer GL260

plan to in-source my lawn cutting and DIY...

also, what is this thing about winding line, etc... really pengsan... thought just bring out trimmer, turn on... cut... but i see many talking about DIY winding, replacing, etc...

plus, it terms of "cutting power" (sorry, very layman term as i'm not expert), corded still better than battery? or both about the same?

edit 1: in regards to the line/ spool, what is the type used by the MBPJ/ MBSA ppl? i see they just throw away and then put in a new one? this one is old way? best way? automatic... from what i read, it will auto replace? no way to make it into the manual method where i manually replace it?

This post has been edited by mydragoon: May 11 2015, 03:28 PM
Guar308
post Nov 22 2015, 03:19 PM

80 posts

I'm looking to buy a grass trimmer recently since the MPAJ and security guard offer me RM50 one time for the cut and cleaning. I only have around 10ft x 20ft garden.
So thinking to buy one electric grass trimmer, basically only saw few products from online store, mostly with bosch and blank & decker brands.
Currently a bit more interested on Black & Decker Gl4525 450W, Could I know if there is any one use it previously?

Could I know where I can get this product if I don't want to buy it online?

This post has been edited by Guar308: Nov 22 2015, 03:23 PM
ozak
post Nov 22 2015, 07:24 PM

16,546 posts

QUOTE(Guar308 @ Nov 22 2015, 03:19 PM)
I'm looking to buy a grass trimmer recently since the MPAJ and security guard offer me RM50 one time for the cut and cleaning. I only have around 10ft x 20ft garden.
So thinking to buy one electric grass trimmer, basically only saw few products from online store, mostly with bosch and blank & decker brands.
Currently a bit more interested on Black & Decker Gl4525 450W, Could I know if there is any one use it previously?

Could I know where I can get this product if I don't want to buy it online?
MPAJ and security guard offer you rm50 to trim your garden?

That is weird.
ozak
post Nov 22 2015, 07:55 PM

16,546 posts

Brought a grass trimmer few week ago. It is not for big garden.

Previously using this type.

The previous 1 shear the grass more than trim. The cord turn in high speed and flung some grass out. Rather cut. That cause the grass uneven and botak in some place.

The new 1 trim better as it is a cutter. Your hand more nearer to the cutter and have better to control. Trim more even and nicer.

But take longer time as the cutter is smaller. The long cutter is for trim flower or bush.

The bad about this Bosch trimmer is the battery life is short. About less than an hr. While charging about an hr. Battery built in and not changeable. Don't understand why they don't design to changeable and std to other cordless tools.

Another bad is the cutter feel like not that sharp after cut sometime.
skumara
post Jul 16 2016, 09:42 AM

253 posts

I have a 600sqft lawn. Its time for me to buy a lawnmover or grass cutter or grass trimmer. Can someone help me to advice what is the best product.Please....
ajaxcbcb
post May 5 2018, 12:05 PM

421 posts

Is so hard to find the trimmer line for Bosch and even if you find is expensive
caviars
post Jun 24 2018, 11:35 AM

1,120 posts

I am looking for a grass trimmer for small house backyard. The area is around 100 sqft with Philippine grass. The budget is around RM300. Prefer something easy to use like an electric trimmer since I am quite new to this.

I am thinking of getting one of the two below. Appreciate if forumer here can help be decide or recommend. Thanks

1. Hitachi CG25SC Grass Trimmer
- Cheaper (RM 220 vs RM 300)
- Lighter (2.3kg vs 2.6kg)

2. Makita UR3000 String Trimmer
- Larger cutting width (30cm vs 25cm)
- More power? (450W vs 400W)

This post has been edited by caviars: Jun 24 2018, 11:38 AM

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

0.0201sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:39 PM