Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Scammer : laialstein, iPhone 4 16g. Lost Rm1k

XzuLLX
post Apr 11 2012, 09:52 AM

$$$$$$
517 posts

QUOTE(IchigoX @ Apr 11 2012, 09:45 AM)
Hi guys..I want to clarify the case above..I am the previous owner of that account laialstein. I am the real person Lai Al Stein but my lowyat/hotmail account was hacked when I online at cyber cafe..I forgot to log out and someone use my account for scamming after I left..I manage to catch the person who use my account..He is one of our cyber cafe friend we used to play online game together and he owed us money..He used my account to scam and pay the debt and I didnt know that..I don't know how this scam case going on but I had just settle a previous scam case of a external hard disk last month..I thought all the scam cases had been solved and I did not notice this is still going on..can u give me some time to solve this? We are innocent victims in this scam case..First time I encounter this matter due to my carelessness..For other person who deal with me before, for sure they know I'm not a scammer..
Alwinc, can u contact me personally in facebook? I added u..I will figure out how to solve this case..

my badlishah pengakap senior, I hope you understand how this situation going..I am not a scammer who come to lowyat and cheat other people money..I just dont want I got an unnecessary bad reputation outside..
talk to the police. bring along " one of our cyber cafe friend we used to play online game together and he owed us money"

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:24 PM