Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Gyms in Ipoh

Jun-1
post Jan 9 2012, 02:47 AM

Group: Junior Member

I am looking for a gym to join in Ipoh. Decent to well equipped, with or without aircon, fees depending on how equipped it is and embassy is a no no. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jan 9 2012, 08:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Why is embassy a nono? apart from the missing power rack, it's pretty decent. DBs up to 100lbs.

BodyAlignment - Bercham, on top of K1 claypot rice, RM50 per month, joining fees is RM50

a few Ala Hammer Strength Machines , all right gym, equipments are old, but sturdy, crazy ass leg ext machine though, nearly snapped my shit up

GT GYM/ VS FITNESS - Opposite Sam Poh Tong , RM170 joining fees, RM100 per month

Dbs only until 60lbs , Air conditioned. No rack.

Pro Muscle - Behind the store, joining fees not sure, RM 80 a month I think.

Never been here but friends with one of the guys that train here, sturdy equipment, dbs up to 35kg. However, the opening times are weird, I seldom see them open

BZ Gym - along of entrance to Taman Botani , RM170 joining fees, RM 80 a month.

Lack of rack, dbs only to 25kg , air condiitioned.

Power Man - Near Ipoh Jaya, this one run on yearly contract, Summed up to around RM100 a month as well. Or maybe less

Probably the most complete gym in ipoh , no hammer strength stuff though, but the price tag of paying everything advanced in cash and opening times that is not too convenient for me, and freaking hard to find parking.

Fitness Embassy - Admin Fees RM199 , depending on which package, the one I asked was student so per month RM138

Air conditioned with the best facilities. Stuck up PTs though, but apart from the missing power rack, everything else is find. Also , ridiculously hard to find parking since it's connected to Jusco

There's one behind Heritage Hotel, forgot the name, lousy ass gym TBH, price around the same, RM90 per month I think. They are more *fitness* oriented, lots of classes of this and that, didn't bother to pay attention because it has the some very very old equipment and ridiculously small area despite being in a bungalow. All the space given to spinning class and of that sort.

This post has been edited by razorboy: Jan 9 2012, 09:04 AM
+Quote Post
Jun-1
post Jan 9 2012, 07:41 PM

QUOTE(razorboy @ Jan 9 2012, 08:54 AM)
Why is embassy a nono? apart from the missing power rack, it's pretty decent. DBs up to 100lbs.

BodyAlignment - Bercham, on top of K1 claypot rice, RM50 per month, joining fees is RM50

a few Ala Hammer Strength Machines , all right gym, equipments are old, but sturdy, crazy ass leg ext machine though, nearly snapped my shit up

GT GYM/ VS FITNESS - Opposite Sam Poh Tong , RM170 joining fees, RM100 per month

Never been here but friends with one of the guys that train here, sturdy equipment, dbs up to 35kg. However, the opening times are weird, I seldom see them open

Power Man - Near Ipoh Jaya, this one run on yearly contract, Summed up to around RM100 a month as well. Or maybe less

Probably the most complete gym in ipoh , no hammer strength stuff though, but the price tag of paying everything advanced in cash and opening times that is not too convenient for me, and freaking hard to find parking.

Fitness Embassy - Admin Fees RM199 , depending on which package, the one I asked was student so per month RM138

Air conditioned with the best facilities. Stuck up PTs though, but apart from the missing power rack, everything else is find. Also , ridiculously hard to find parking since it's connected to Jusco

There's one behind Heritage Hotel, forgot the name, lousy ass gym TBH, price around the same, RM90 per month I think. They are more *fitness* oriented, lots of classes of this and that, didn't bother to pay attention because it has the some very very old equipment and ridiculously small area despite being in a bungalow. All the space given to spinning class and of that sort.
the thing with fitness embassy is like you said parking is a b**** and also they charge like 300-400 plus minus for member fees. Do they have hammer strength eqs ? BA opening hours is very short, like 2.30pm-9.30pm.
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jan 9 2012, 07:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Jun-1 @ Jan 9 2012, 07:41 PM)
the thing with fitness embassy is like you said parking is a b**** and also they charge like 300-400 plus minus for member fees. Do they have hammer strength eqs ? BA opening hours is very short, like 2.30pm-9.30pm.
No hs, but they have some very fancy stuff. No idea, not a member there.
+Quote Post
Jun-1
post Jan 9 2012, 08:08 PM

QUOTE(razorboy @ Jan 9 2012, 07:57 PM)
No hs, but they have some very fancy stuff. No idea, not a member there.
Alright, thanks man!
+Quote Post
GreenSamurai
post Jan 9 2012, 08:37 PM

The Green One

You went on Saturday night or Sunday? They are open from 6am to 10pm on weekdays and halfday on Saturday while close on Sunday
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jan 9 2012, 08:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jan 9 2012, 08:37 PM)
You went on Saturday night or Sunday? They are open from 6am to 10pm on weekdays and halfday on Saturday while close on Sunday
I just pass by most of the time, but one of the guys that used to train there , Indian guy says that sometimes the opening times quite inconvenient for him. No idea, never the less it's one of those hardcore ghetto gyms which I also suggested to TS. Depend on him where to go.
+Quote Post
ChipZ
post Jan 9 2012, 08:47 PM

Enthusiast

Is Power Man the one at Pekan Razaki? 2km from my house but I'm not sure if they are still around.
+Quote Post
GreenSamurai
post Jan 9 2012, 08:53 PM

The Green One

QUOTE(ChipZ @ Jan 9 2012, 08:47 PM)
Is Power Man the one at Pekan Razaki? 2km from my house but I'm not sure if they are still around.
They shifted to the shoplots near the 2 Esso petrol stations facing the main road
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jan 9 2012, 08:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jan 9 2012, 08:53 PM)
They shifted to the shoplots near the 2 Esso petrol stations facing the main road
And they upgraded, big time. Or shall I say, HE. The boss
+Quote Post
GreenSamurai
post Jan 9 2012, 08:55 PM

The Green One

QUOTE(razorboy @ Jan 9 2012, 08:54 PM)
And they upgraded, big time. Or shall I say, HE. The boss
Yea last time it was one shoplot but now it's located upstairs and it became so huge
+Quote Post
Jun-1
post Jan 9 2012, 09:10 PM

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jan 9 2012, 08:55 PM)
Yea last time it was one shoplot but now it's located upstairs and it became so huge
do you have the address for the power gym? so where is it near to? i am terrible with places tho i live here lol
+Quote Post
GreenSamurai
post Jan 9 2012, 10:04 PM

The Green One

QUOTE(Jun-1 @ Jan 9 2012, 09:10 PM)
do you have the address for the power gym? so where is it near to? i am terrible with places tho i live here lol
I don't really know the address bro sorry

This post has been edited by GreenSamurai: Jan 9 2012, 10:04 PM
+Quote Post
ChipZ
post Jan 9 2012, 10:19 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jan 9 2012, 08:53 PM)
The place where Esso and Mobil are next to each other?
+Quote Post
GreenSamurai
post Jan 9 2012, 10:25 PM

The Green One

QUOTE(ChipZ @ Jan 9 2012, 10:19 PM)
The place where Esso and Mobil are next to each other?
Yes but now it's two Esso since Mobil got bought over
+Quote Post
imjustakit
post Jan 9 2012, 10:41 PM

oic, i think im joining soon mayb. it's cheap and most important i live around there ^^
+Quote Post
GreenSamurai
post Jan 9 2012, 10:49 PM

The Green One

QUOTE(imjustakit @ Jan 9 2012, 10:41 PM)

oic, i think im joining soon mayb. it's cheap and most important i live around there ^^
I went there to buy my creatine but that place is seriously old but the owner is a very friendly guy though. And he's huge damn. Former Mr. Malaysia contestant and he even has a picture from his competition days in his office
+Quote Post
Mowgly
post Jan 9 2012, 10:56 PM

Getting Started

its walking distance from my house. what razorboy said is true, is a pretty ghetto hardcore gym. most of the customers are of the older age group, easily +45 year olds. But they're all tough as nails.

I once saw a big tall guy doing rack pulls (yes they have a power rack, only 1 though) with around 400+ lb? if i remember correctly he was using 45lb plates, and there was about 4 or so on each side. He finished his set. took about a minute or less to catch his breath, and then busted out (if i remember correctly) around 15 or so pullups. I then found out he was a new grand father. true story, wtf

Anyways, about the gym. Prices are okay, considering the condition of the place. Its not the cleanest gym in terms of rust. ALL equipments are rusted.
Not well ventilated also so it gets TOO stuffy that its not hardcore anymore.
Apparently most of the benches were DIY, so no fancy adjustable benches for more variations.
Machines are from dinosaur ages.
Cables are crap.

But hey, if youre fine with the basic dumbells and barbells, and you've got your tetanus shots, RM80's is a good price. Plus side you'll get to meet alot of the more experienced lifters, they're all very friendly, and best of all encouraging for the younger guys.
+Quote Post
imjustakit
post Jan 9 2012, 10:57 PM

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jan 9 2012, 10:49 PM)
I went there to buy my creatine but that place is seriously old but the owner is a very friendly guy though. And he's huge damn. Former Mr. Malaysia contestant and he even has a picture from his competition days in his office
then where u workout now? flex.gif
+Quote Post
GreenSamurai
post Jan 9 2012, 11:00 PM

The Green One

QUOTE(imjustakit @ Jan 9 2012, 10:57 PM)
then where u workout now? flex.gif
I'm studying in Sunway Uni now so I'm working out in Celebrity Fitness Sunway Pyramid. Before that I used to workout in Pro Muscle when I am still in Ipoh
+Quote Post
imjustakit
post Jan 9 2012, 11:12 PM

i miss school life at KL too (2 years ago), so much free time to go gym or here and there. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Ry.yV
post Jan 19 2012, 03:45 PM

Hi guys... any comments in icc club ipoh? about their facilities and the fees... looking for a gym center around parade or jalan kampar, any recommendation? Thanks biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
CGLegacy
post Jan 28 2012, 10:21 AM

Buka Sos

QUOTE(Ry.yV @ Jan 19 2012, 03:45 PM)
Hi guys... any comments in icc club ipoh? about their facilities and the fees... looking for a gym center around parade or jalan kampar, any recommendation? Thanks biggrin.gif
around parade not sure... but jalan kampar the one behind the store lah i think.... since i am also planning to go there one of these days... (i never been to a gym before... tongue.gif)
+Quote Post
Ry.yV
post Jan 29 2012, 01:46 AM

hahaha, what a coincidence, I'm going around there to look for a gym as well tongue.gif
+Quote Post
bokbokchai
post Jul 8 2012, 02:03 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jan 9 2012, 10:49 PM)
where is k1 claypot rice? k10 or k1?
+Quote Post
imjustakit
post Jul 10 2012, 12:15 AM

QUOTE(bokbokchai @ Jul 8 2012, 02:03 AM)
where is k1 claypot rice? k10 or k1?
k10 i guess.
+Quote Post
bokbokchai
post Jul 11 2012, 02:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(imjustakit @ Jul 10 2012, 12:15 AM)
k10 i guess.
can gimme the full address? is it near the old pasar pagi of bercham?
+Quote Post
Awakened_Angel
post Jul 18 2012, 06:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Mowgly @ Jan 9 2012, 11:56 PM)
Anyways, about the gym. Prices are okay, considering the condition of the place. Its not the cleanest gym in terms of rust. ALL equipments are rusted.
Not well ventilated also so it gets TOO stuffy that its not hardcore anymore.
Apparently most of the benches were DIY, so no fancy adjustable benches for more variations.
Machines are from dinosaur ages.
Cables are crap.

But hey, if youre fine with the basic dumbells and barbells, and you've got your tetanus shots, RM80's is a good price. Plus side you'll get to meet alot of the more experienced lifters, they're all very friendly, and best of all encouraging for the younger guys.
DIY equipment are not good?
+Quote Post
zenillion
post Sep 19 2012, 12:55 AM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(imjustakit @ Jul 10 2012, 12:15 AM)
k10 i guess.
Body Alignment
If you know Klinik 1 malaysia bercham then you will know where its located. Its just opposite 1 Malaysia clinic. ground floor is a Tyre shop now.

been there for several months but stopped because of work. most of the equipment are old and rusted with 1 smith machine, 1 power rack, 3 flat benches, 1 adjustable bench, 1 leg press machine, 1 leg curl, several bicycles (most got problem ><), 1 preacher machine curl, a 4 in 1 machine (lat pull down, decline crunch, leg curl & bench press/shoulder press) to name a few.

dumbbell 1 set for each weight, so sometimes you might need to wait for your turn.

they sell some gym equipment as well e.g. glove, attire & supplement.

Registration fee is Rm50. Monthly fee is Rm50 per month. If you sign up and pay 3 months, registration fee will be waive. They allow walk in customer as well. Rm 5 per visit. Open daily from 3.30pm to 9pm and close on sunday & PH. No air conditioner
+Quote Post
QwertyKen
post Oct 20 2012, 11:57 AM

Hey, sorry for resurrecting an old thread but there's only handful of Ipoh boys around who appreciate power rack.

I'm actually looking for decent gym with power rack in Ipoh, preferably with some ~1kg weights for barbell incremental load for Starting Strength program. Bonus if there's places for me to Power Clean.

Just expired from Fitness Embassy, decent overpriced place except they don't have power rack.

Tried BodyAlignment, but (at that time) they only have one 20kg barbell, therefore if someone is using then I'll have to wait till he finish his whole 1 hour workout (yikes). Plus the barbell was rusty, & so is the power rack. Bench press has 2 fixed height for barbell that is either too low or too high for my length of hand. But, I can't complain the price (RM50/mo).

Went to Muszle Warrior, talked to a boy who actually told me I should deadlift in a power rack (/facepalm). They're asking for RM100/mo IIRC. But overall a nice environment for musclehead.

Visited the gym near Ipoh Classic Spa, there's a changing room, sauna room too I think, huge dumbbells, clean, but no power rack ;(
+Quote Post
cheongroy
post Oct 20 2012, 12:17 PM

Try frank fitness in 1st garden. lots of equipment,place is huge and air-conditioned.
located above a food court.

This post has been edited by cheongroy: Oct 20 2012, 12:18 PM
+Quote Post
QwertyKen
post Oct 27 2012, 11:01 AM

Went to visit Power Man Gym @ Ipoh Jaya.

As @razorboy described, it is the most complete gym.

Power rack available, at least three 20kg barbell, spacious (2 shop lot space), clean (shifted here 1 year), lockers available. Dumbbells (heavy available) & machine are mostly new (not that I care).

Yet to discover any major downside, except bench press rack's position, which is blocked by wall, therefore spotter not allowed to stand behind lifter's head position.

& most importantly, RM70/month! I'm sold.
+Quote Post
mikehuan
post Oct 27 2012, 12:37 PM

terrorhoof!

Now, what's wrong with doing deads in a power rack?

I find it useful to ward off anyone getting too close to you while doing the lift. Doing it in the middle of the gym floor is just plain dangerous with people sidestepping you. Breaks your focus.
+Quote Post
donb21
post Oct 28 2012, 05:37 PM

Anyone heard of the lifestyle fitness in Ipoh?
How was the equipment and the fees or any member from there?
+Quote Post
zenillion
post Jan 1 2013, 02:30 PM

What is the operation hour for power man gym?
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jan 2 2013, 11:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(zenillion @ Jan 1 2013, 02:30 PM)
What is the operation hour for power man gym?
correct me if I'm wrong @members of power man.

iirc , 7am - 11am, 3pm - 10pm. closed on public holidays and sundays.
something along the lines of that
+Quote Post
B-0-Y
post Jan 3 2013, 12:06 AM

If begin from KFC gunung rapat, how to go powerman gym @ ipoh jaya?
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jan 4 2013, 06:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(B-0-Y @ Jan 3 2013, 12:06 AM)
If begin from KFC gunung rapat, how to go powerman gym @ ipoh jaya?
Petronas on your right, go straight pass 2 traffic lights. The moment you see two esso petrol stations directly opposite, turn in, same rows as the shops as the left esso station.

This post has been edited by razorboy: Feb 17 2013, 08:38 PM
+Quote Post
Macrusin
post Jun 9 2013, 05:29 PM

Getting Started

Which Gym Shop/Fitness Centre is nearby Simpang Pulai?
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jun 10 2013, 05:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Macrusin @ Jun 9 2013, 05:29 PM)
Which Gym Shop/Fitness Centre is nearby Simpang Pulai?
Bodywork fitness and BZ gym. Both in Taman Botani. Both have no racks. Bodywork is newly opened. Bodywork > BZ
+Quote Post
Macrusin
post Jun 11 2013, 01:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(razorboy @ Jun 10 2013, 06:53 PM)
Bodywork fitness and BZ gym. Both in Taman Botani. Both have no racks. Bodywork is newly opened. Bodywork > BZ
Thank you for your information,dude rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jun 14 2013, 08:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Anyway, BZ Gym has been taken over by new management. A very enthusiastic and young bodybuilder took over. Be sure to drop by from time to time I guess.

It was kinda shit when it was under the old management. It's a shoplot gym with a big ass Orange sign board.
+Quote Post
cliffycky
post Jun 14 2013, 10:08 AM

QUOTE(razorboy @ Jun 10 2013, 05:53 PM)
Hi bro,

do you know the joining/monthly fees? thanks.
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jun 14 2013, 01:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cliffycky @ Jun 14 2013, 10:08 AM)
Hi bro,

do you know the joining/monthly fees? thanks.
This I can't be sure. But both are very economical. Drop by to check out. What I know is BZ is about to be upgraded after being taken over
+Quote Post
cliffycky
post Jun 14 2013, 01:48 PM

QUOTE(razorboy @ Jun 14 2013, 01:40 PM)
This I can't be sure. But both are very economical. Drop by to check out. What I know is BZ is about to be upgraded after being taken over
thank you.
+Quote Post
cliffycky
post Jun 14 2013, 01:50 PM

QUOTE(razorboy @ Jun 14 2013, 01:40 PM)
oops, forgotten to ask whereabouts inside Tmn Botani, is it along the main road or deep in the housing areas? tx.
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jun 14 2013, 05:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cliffycky @ Jun 14 2013, 01:50 PM)
oops, forgotten to ask whereabouts inside Tmn Botani, is it along the main road or deep in the housing areas? tx.
Search for Shen jai high school. It's right around there
+Quote Post
funkyme
post Jun 14 2013, 05:15 PM

is there any good gym around Tasek area ? dont really care about air-cond..good equipment and cheap is best already..^^
+Quote Post
cliffycky
post Jun 14 2013, 07:58 PM

QUOTE(razorboy @ Jun 14 2013, 05:02 PM)
Search for Shen jai high school. It's right around there
thanks
+Quote Post
Minimayo
post Jun 16 2013, 01:27 AM

Casual

any gym in ipoh that charge per entry fee ? and open full day by weekend
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jun 16 2013, 09:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Minimayo @ Jun 16 2013, 01:27 AM)
any gym in ipoh that charge per entry fee ? and open full day by weekend
IIRC both BZ and bodywork fitness does that.
+Quote Post
Minimayo
post Jun 16 2013, 10:20 PM

Casual

QUOTE(razorboy @ Jun 16 2013, 09:17 AM)
IIRC both BZ and bodywork fitness does that.
thanks for the info, by the way how much does bz and bodywork fitness charge ? which one comes with better equipment

+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jun 17 2013, 04:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Minimayo @ Jun 16 2013, 10:20 PM)
thanks for the info, by the way how much does bz and bodywork fitness charge ? which one comes with better equipment
i cant really rmb, but i think both is around 10 bucks. Quite frankly, hard to say. They're just opposite to each other, best to check em out yourself cuz i haven been to any for so long
+Quote Post
fitness lifestyle
post Jul 28 2013, 06:39 PM

hi, why dont you come and have a look at FITNESS LIFESTYLE IPOH. our fitness centre is decent and well equipped as we have almost 20 treadmills,10 upright bike,8 elliptical. we have a strength area, free weights area, 2 cardio area and plate load machine area.we also have a juice bar, we provide personal training as well as yoga, latin dance,belly dance, group fitness, TRX training, body step,hi-low,ball stabilization, rip training and many more. we currently have around 11 trainers who can help, guide and train you to help meet your expectations.we also have around 1700 members at the moment who we can proudly say are happy with our services.so why dont you come and enjoy the benefit that our members are enjoying too. we are open 365 days a year just for our members.
please visit or contact us at:-
facebook:- fitnesslifestyleipoh
call:- 05-2822472
address :- no 35 Jalan Rishah Permai 1,Taman Rishah Permai, 30100 Ipoh Perak

+Quote Post
naimeq
post Jul 31 2013, 10:33 AM

In tasek anyone ?
+Quote Post
DarenYee
post Aug 18 2013, 05:48 PM

did all this gym room still available?i'm thinking of doing some research of gym in ipoh,all of this gym allow people to walk in to take a look only anot?any other gym add on this lately?
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Aug 19 2013, 10:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(DarenYee @ Aug 18 2013, 05:48 PM)
did all this gym room still available?i'm thinking of doing some research of gym in ipoh,all of this gym allow people to walk in to take a look only anot?any other gym add on this lately?
pretty sure you can have a tour in any gyms to have a look
+Quote Post
NickyLumix
post Dec 21 2013, 01:29 PM

Hi RazorBoy, may i ask about...My friend is girl ..i would like to find the center for her which budget RM50-RM80 (better with air-con), then near Ipoh Garden/Bercham that area...then can have more treadmil/bike?
she use to start gym life at BodyAlighment @tune Hotel. but after count she find out act the fee also not too cheap as per entry will be RM5. if everyday go 1 mth will be cost around like RM150 (Can go Fitness Embassy liao) and treadmil just 3 of them...sometime have to wait for so long for her turn...

so she decide to change place... any suggestion for us?

This post has been edited by NickyLumix: Dec 21 2013, 01:33 PM
+Quote Post
nanomugen
post Dec 21 2013, 02:40 PM

Getting Started

i think BZ has a power rack and dumbbells up to 50kg flex.gif

This post has been edited by nanomugen: Dec 21 2013, 04:37 PM
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Dec 27 2013, 12:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(NickyLumix @ Dec 21 2013, 01:29 PM)
Hi RazorBoy, may i ask about...My friend is girl ..i would like to find the center for her which budget RM50-RM80 (better with air-con), then near Ipoh Garden/Bercham that area...then can have more treadmil/bike?
she use to start gym life at BodyAlighment @tune Hotel. but after count she find out act the fee also not too cheap as per entry will be RM5. if everyday go 1 mth will be cost around like RM150 (Can go Fitness Embassy liao) and treadmil just 3 of them...sometime have to wait for so long for her turn...

so she decide to change place... any suggestion for us?
I can't really recall the gym's name, but there's one in bercham near a Petronas station, not far from the clubhouse in bercham which I also cant recall the name off biggrin.gif There's only 1 big ass building clubhouse in Bercham iirc

QUOTE(nanomugen @ Dec 21 2013, 02:40 PM)
i think BZ has a power rack and dumbbells up to 50kg  flex.gif
yep. last I checked, they brought in even more equipments.
+Quote Post
stevenX
post Jan 3 2014, 07:40 AM

Enthusiast

Will all this gym mention above have pay per entry ?
Im back to ipoh during cny
+Quote Post
Arrio
post Jan 3 2014, 10:01 AM

On my way

OK off track completely.. smile.gif Anyone from ACS?
+Quote Post
bfu9278
post Jan 7 2014, 04:52 PM

Getting Started

Tasek area if not mistaken behind Shell IGB area got 1....hope it helps someone asking before...
+Quote Post
Arrio
post Jan 7 2014, 11:13 PM

On my way

QUOTE(TitanPhysiques @ Jan 7 2014, 09:47 PM)
SMI yes biggrin.gif

Hahaha that's nice... When was the last time you visited SMi? Get noticed any changes to the main facade? Same goes with ACS.. Damned!!! And they called this 1Malaysia LMAO

+Quote Post
Arrio
post Jan 8 2014, 12:06 AM

On my way

QUOTE(TitanPhysiques @ Jan 7 2014, 11:54 PM)
SMI still equal portions of indians,malays and chinese.Anderson... totally conquered by malayu and india.Teachers 70 % pakai tudung dee.

Aiya not about the race ratio, main facade changes.. Unless they had changed before you masuk.. Ok Ok next time we borak about Ipoh if u come TT, we side track too much in this thread already LOL... Cheers Ipoh Mali Kencing Tak Dak Bunyi!!!

+Quote Post
stevenX
post Feb 2 2014, 08:19 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(zenillion @ Sep 19 2012, 12:55 AM)
Body Alignment
If you know Klinik 1 malaysia bercham then you will know where its located. Its just opposite 1 Malaysia clinic. ground floor is a Tyre shop now.
There are new branch at pasir putih. Opposite pusing man zhong.

went there in 1st day of cny with my cousin and they did open on public holiday lol.

I asked the reception, he said need to buy coupon rm50, every entry deduct rm5..
+Quote Post
Thasmen
post Apr 1 2014, 02:55 AM

Hi,Guys.I'm living at Wah Keong Park (Kampung Simee).I'm looking for a Gym that is nearby to my.My budget is around (RM50-RM80) monthly.I'm really in a workout mode...
+Quote Post
cuebiz
post Apr 1 2014, 10:55 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(stevenX @ Feb 2 2014, 08:19 AM)
There are new branch at pasir putih. Opposite pusing man zhong.

went there in 1st day of cny with my cousin and they did open on public holiday lol.

I asked the reception, he said need to buy coupon rm50, every entry deduct rm5..
What is the expire date for the coupon?
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1054sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:17 AM