Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Medical Conditions Hair Transplant HELP, seek advise for hair transplant

views

TSCityDragon
post Dec 4 2011, 08:50 PM, updated 11y ago

6 posts

Dear All,

I am 24 yrs old and my hair is 70% bald, this cause my look older than actual age.

So I decided to take hair transplant surgery.

Do you guys know any reputation centre that provide good services & effective surgery?

I found online that some people go Thailand or China for the surgery.

any recomment & the estimate price?

thanks

Added on December 4, 2011, 9:00 pmHELP too...
found that Propecia and Rogaine can reduce hair loss.
Malaysia pharmacy (Guardian & etc) got sell any of such product?

This post has been edited by CityDragon: Dec 4 2011, 09:00 PM
yangthai
post Dec 6 2011, 06:20 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

Hair transplant can get in either malaysia or singapore. But the cost is very expensive. Bald or thinning? If your hair is thin. The chance to recover is bigger. Yes you can get propecia and minoxidil at pharmacy. Why don't you giv propecia and minoxidil a try first. If there's no sign of recovery then you had to move to hair transplant.
liez
post Dec 6 2011, 10:57 PM

Regular
1,346 posts

There are some list of hair transplant center here.

Maybe you can pick them and check about their reviews.

http://www.whatclinic.com/hair-loss/malaysia/hair-transplant
http://www.dsh.com.my/hair-transplant.htm

Harrymartin
post May 3 2012, 11:03 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(liez @ Dec 6 2011, 10:57 PM)
There are some list of hair transplant center here.

Maybe you can pick them and check about their reviews.

http://www.whatclinic.com/hair-loss/malaysia/hair-transplant
http://www.dsh.com.my/hair-transplant.htm
Hello! i have searched a lot regarding hair transplant and best method is FUE hair transplantation procedure.This is incision and stitches free and it cost heavily.For example 2000 FUE grafts costs in Singapore around 8000$ while same 2000 FUE grafts are lower in Pakistan and India. One best hair transplant clinic in Pakistan which has international repute and patients are present everywhere is Cosmoderma Hair Transpalnt in Pakistanhair transplant clinic in Pakistan. You can get 2000 FUE grafts in 1200 Euro which is much cheaper and affordable after including air ticket.
TSCityDragon
post Jun 23 2013, 12:21 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(Harrymartin @ May 3 2012, 11:03 PM)
Hello! i have searched a lot regarding hair transplant and best method is FUE hair transplantation procedure.This is incision and stitches free and it cost heavily.For example 2000 FUE grafts costs in Singapore around 8000$ while same 2000 FUE grafts are lower in Pakistan and India. One best hair transplant clinic in Pakistan which has international repute and patients are present everywhere is Cosmoderma Hair Transpalnt in Pakistanhair transplant clinic in Pakistan. You can get 2000 FUE grafts in 1200 Euro which is much cheaper and affordable after including air ticket.
HI, thanks for your feedback.

before that, I have to check the background and the success cases of the doctor.

any of u have experience or successfully did the surgery before?
malik2630
post Oct 5 2014, 01:54 PM

5 posts

I am really not able to suggest much in China or Thailand but can surely suggest a few names in India who certainly are ethical people in the field.

If you’re looking for strip surgery, you can look for Dr Rajput or Dr Garg in Indore.

If you’re looking for FUE surgery, I strongly recommend Dr Kapil Dua & Dr Aman Dua from AK Clinics. Both of them have done quite few surgeries and known for ethical conduct.

The surgery should cost you around USD 4000-4500. I believe give your grade of bladness an estimate will be 4000-5000 grafts. It should be best done with combination of FUT+FUE+BHT and Dr Kapil Dua have a lot experience in the same. My acquaintance got it done he is pretty happy.

BEWARE: Do not even think of getting surgery from someone who says will give more than 2500 grafts with alone FUE.
sumita145
post Dec 18 2014, 02:37 PM

1 posts

I really don't know about Best Hair Transplant doctors in India and China.Because I don't need it. But i surely tell you a way to find best Hair Transplant doctor in China.. Do you know about ISHRS.. If not then I am tell you.. ISHRS is the International society of Hair Restoration surgery.. It is a non-profit organization with over 1200 members across 60 countries.. It give our membership to only those doctors who are ethical and have lots of experience in Hair Restoration..
CyrusWong
post Dec 18 2014, 02:49 PM

Regular
1,626 posts

im age 20 and last year found that i starting got hair loss.... this year i cant set my hiar anymore because hair less. oso interested in hair transplant, i thought surgery gonna cost around 10k , but if need travel outside country, need do passport and flight ticket and bla bla bla, .... this cost .... im just a student studying in U currently.. cant pay the exp fee.

but i will plan to heal my hair loss problem with chinese medicine. i think my hair loss problem is because i do too much masturbate ... which cause impotence that further cause hair loss. anyone can recommend any good chinese med doc?

This post has been edited by CyrusWong: Dec 18 2014, 02:51 PM
syafwans
post Feb 8 2015, 07:27 PM

13 posts

hye, try this doctor.. http://www.drshahhairclinic.com/ one of best doctor in hair transplant in town.
rupart
post Jan 30 2016, 05:41 PM

Casual
421 posts

old thread...hope can cont...

has anyone tried in Malaysia? or India or Pak as recomded in this thread?

i have been closing this Dr closely ...high repu and well known
http://www.dhthairclinic.com/html/index.php?ln=en
Janechua
post Oct 13 2016, 11:53 AM

2 posts

hi, dr shah clinic not bad , just had transplant there about 3000graft fut

also i bought something call toppik hair building fiber at the clinic after the transplant, it done a good job to conceal my hair loss for post hair transplantation

i came across the product website below

Toppik

can check it out wink.gif
bonzaimy
post Oct 14 2016, 04:19 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(Janechua @ Oct 13 2016, 11:53 AM)
hi, dr shah clinic not bad , just had transplant there about 3000graft fut
also i bought something call toppik hair building fiber at the clinic after the transplant, it done a good job to conceal my hair loss for post hair transplantation

i came across the product website below

Toppik

can check it out  wink.gif
Buy toppik from their website is expensive. You can get if very cheap at Lazada. Its original too. Save my money a lot dude
heavensea
post Oct 14 2016, 08:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

QUOTE(CyrusWong @ Dec 18 2014, 02:49 PM)
im age 20 and last year found that i starting got hair loss.... this year i cant set my hiar anymore because hair less. oso interested in hair transplant, i thought surgery gonna cost around 10k , but if need travel outside country, need do passport and flight ticket and bla bla bla, .... this cost .... im just a student studying in U currently.. cant pay the exp fee.

but i will plan to heal my hair loss problem with chinese medicine. i think my hair loss problem is because i do too much masturbate ... which cause impotence that further cause hair loss. anyone can recommend any good chinese med doc?
ur family bald? It's mpb.. nothing to do how often u jerxk off... innocent.gif
rohit7896
post Mar 22 2017, 08:47 PM

3 posts

Thanks, although I'm not sure what you mean. Although, your post has made me realize that there are actual doctors on this site, which is pretty cool, and that I shouldn't take anyones post lightly (not that I was planing to ).
HenryJay
post Feb 3 2018, 12:08 AM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(rupart @ Jan 30 2016, 05:41 PM)
old thread...hope can cont...

has anyone tried in Malaysia? or India or Pak as recomded in this thread?

i have been closing this Dr closely ...high repu and well known
http://www.dhthairclinic.com/html/index.php?ln=en
Have u done the hair transplant thru this clinic?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0216sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:55 PM