Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> iPhone' hardware solutions, Rectify Your Hardware Problems

views

kuwhere
post Feb 5 2019, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(hillaryous77 @ Feb 4 2019, 01:43 PM)
Hi guys, recently my iphone 8 rear camera stopped working. It's not showing anything, just black as if there's something blocking the camera. My front camera on the other hand is working perfectly. I also realised that rear flash can't no longer be used. It's dead alongside the rear camera. I've never dropped the phone and it's not water damaged. I've tried to reboot the phone, I erase the settings to default and also updated the ios version but still no changes. Is it hardware problem now?
sounds like hardware problem
berman517
post Feb 6 2019, 12:11 PM

Getting Started

truedepth camera has issued and my phone disabled my face ID...
any solution?
eddyann
post Feb 22 2019, 11:32 PM

Gold Miner
Group: Senior Member

possible to bring back the battery health status after replacing new battery. it's not showing now only --. I read somewhere need to match or reprogram the battery first to match with the iphone
yunghui
post Feb 24 2019, 06:56 PM

Getting Started

hi evening everyone, want to seek some advice here. i broke my iphone x screen accidentally. authorized machines store told me new screen replacement will cost me rm1000. is there any other cheaper option otai2 skalian?
williamxd
post Mar 15 2019, 05:04 PM

Getting Started

Iphone 6 plus rear camera cannot focus any cheap fix ?
IAmLejen
post Mar 31 2019, 08:28 AM

Getting Started

Hi guys, my one year old iPhone X got some splash and now both front and back camera is fogged. Phone still works perfectly fine but the face id can’t work due to the blurred camera. Any solutions for this? sad.gif
liquid_alien
post Apr 1 2019, 11:44 AM

QUOTE(hillaryous77 @ Feb 4 2019, 01:43 PM)
Hi guys, recently my iphone 8 rear camera stopped working. It's not showing anything, just black as if there's something blocking the camera. My front camera on the other hand is working perfectly. I also realised that rear flash can't no longer be used. It's dead alongside the rear camera. I've never dropped the phone and it's not water damaged. I've tried to reboot the phone, I erase the settings to default and also updated the ios version but still no changes. Is it hardware problem now?
Hi I have the same problem how do you fix this ?

81 Pages « < 79 80 81Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0660sec    2.05    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th May 2019 - 10:35 PM