Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Change Of Ownership Without Runner Procedure, D.I.Y / Runner / Home Appointment

views

ahter
post Jul 30 2014, 10:50 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(JamesCWK @ Jun 27 2014, 05:36 PM)
anyone can confirm that the transfer of ownership can be done thru the jpj online portal at this moment? thanks.
i think it can be done through MySIKAP for private transfer .. provided bank loan has been settled & puspakom inspection done. MyEG do provide the service as well. https://1mid.myeg.com.my/1MID/FAQ.html
ahter
post Aug 4 2014, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

i tried but cannot proceed because dont have puspakom test result yet.
if i'm not mistaken, payment to be made by the buyer through online payment / credit card. check myeg website as the process is more or less the same. just that they charge service fee.
ahter
post Aug 4 2014, 02:50 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(e30 @ Aug 4 2014, 02:34 PM)
Hi, just to reconfirm my understanding,  MySikap and 1MID are 2 different things rite? but ownership transfer can be done using either MySikap and MYEG? yes, 2 different system but i believe 1M1D (owned by MyEG) is interfaced with MySikap (owned by JPJ) ...

Planning to do online ownership transfer, the Seller is a foreigner so does not have an IC, is it possible for him to register for MySikap as well?    to register MySikap u'll need IC as the JPJ officer will verify and scan yr thumbprint. temporary password will be send to yr email address. not sure about foreigner though ...
ahter
post Nov 18 2014, 04:39 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(ReadySteadyGo @ Oct 25 2014, 06:31 PM)
Done the puspakom inspection yesterday. One very important point for all future car owners who are buying a used car with tint film. Please remove all tint films as Puspakom does not approve your B5 and B7 if your car comes with films. I checked with the tint installer who informed me on this. Your car may comply with JPJ. But definitely not with Puspakom. I saw a lot of cars with their films removed when they lined up in the inspection lane.
mine failed because of front screen. tear off front tint only .. after that ok. they allow 5% tolerance ie rear up until 45%.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0266sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:31 PM