Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTA] Golden Gate Fertility Centre

views

Filos
post Oct 27 2011, 10:25 PM

3 posts

Hallo,
I am the patient of Golden Gate Fertility Centre (GGFC). Me and my husband have been taking medicines since mid May 2011 and this week I found I GOT PREGNANT. It was my 5th cycle.
I can recommend dr Khoo to everybody especially those who want to go for IVF. Definatelly before trying any invasive drugs, try chineese medicine. Me and my husband were trying to conceive for 1 year before we went to dr Khoo. It seems not very long however, I am in a very advanced age for pregnancy and my husband had very bad sperm results. Western doctors immediatelly recommended ICSI. I also thought this is the only chance for us and even I really didnt like the idea of IVF I thought we have no other solutions. I started to look for acupuncture to increase my chances of IVF. This is how I contected dr Khoo. He convinced us it is worth to try and we postpone IVF. And it took us 5 cycles to conceive! If I think how close we were to do IVF I'm really mad with all this "western medicine".
Of course my prenancy is very, very early, however already confirmed it happened.
I want to share this with everybody, because 6 months ago I was also looking for information about GGFC, but could not find much. Dr Khoo and Dr Lai have many, many patiens, but unfortunatelly they dont share their experience on forums. Doctor claims he has 70% success rate (within 7 months of treatment) and usually people get pregnant on 5th or 6th month.

I hope I helped,
Cheers,

BTW: This was my first contact with TCM. Im not Malaysian, Im European and unfortunatelly in my country TCM is not populat at all.
Filos
post Mar 10 2013, 12:48 PM

3 posts

Hi stevenys,
Im not sure if you still read this forum. I'm just curious, were you successful with Golden Gate Fertility Centre in Puchong? If yes or not can you please share after how many months?

Me and my husband will soon start trying for baby #2.

Cheers,
Filos

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:13 PM