Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CONMAN ! WONG KIEN KHIONG ! TAN BEE GUAT TRADING !, JL HARDWARE!!GOT CON OVER RM3k++!! HELP!

goodgoodjayce
post Sep 19 2011, 05:37 PM, updated 13y ago

12 posts

Forumer you are complaining against:
remington
easyway

other username that he had

Ahben
kjwong88
Vipe
lialeong
leonleonlai

Item being sold/bought: 1 x Iphone 4 16gb White + 1 x Iphone 4 32gb White

Original thread link:
http://www.mudah.my/Iphone4+16GB+white-11476360.htm

also here
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2014549&hl=
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2024139&hl=

Date of transaction:
1st bank in at 15 sept 2011 11.09pm(bank in RM1560) , 2nd bank in at 17 sept 2011 10.46am(bank in RM1830)
Total RM3390
cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

Details of the complaint :
15 sept 2011, Thurs , i saw an advertisement at Mudah.my about an iphone 4 ,below is the link

so i sms the seller to ask for more information about the iphone 4 16gb white, to COD in penang.
He told me that he currently outstation, in Johor, said that not able to COD in penang island, ask me whether got any friend to COD at Johor.

due to i dont have any relative or friend located in Johor, therefore seller agree to deal through postage, but only after full payment

I bank in RM1560 to his public bank account(include RM10 courier fee).

After he confirm received the payment, he told me that he will sent out the item on saturday morning and i will received the item on next monday.

17 sept 2011, Sat , He told me that the delivery had been cancel due to his supplier only willing to sell the phone if i take 2 units.
seller keep on claiming that his supplier insist dunwan to proceed the delivery if only take 1 unit.

so seller convince me to take another set , and said that the price will be cheaper if i take more units.

he offer me RM1830 for a 32gb iphone 4 white, but due to i only wan 16gb, so he offer me another package, RM3k for 3 set of iphone 4 16gb.

due to the large amount of money, i choose to take the 32gb

so i transfer RM1830 to his public bank acc.

but during the night time , he tole me that his supplier said 32gb out of stock, and already sent out 3 units of 16gb iphone without inform him, therefore he ask me to add another RM1170 to him.

and said that if did not pay the balance RM1170, his supplier will cancel the delivery and i will got nothing.

he said if i insist wan 32gb units, i have to wait untill end of october only got stock.

after that i told him that i dun have enough money, and he replied that he will help me by paying few hundred for me, and request me to bank in all the money i have.

i refuse to pay any single cents again and he told me that he have no choice but only can sent out the iphone on the end of next month(when the 32gb got stock)

after that i feel something wrong, so i asked for refund but seller did not wanted to refund.
i said i will lodge a police report but he seems did not afraid at all and said he will wait till the police come to him.

HERE ARE THE DETAIL OF THIS CONMAN

TAN BEE GUAT TRADING
PBB : 3165967207
H/P No : 0166722564
email: clubvipe@yahoo.com

and i believe he is a practiced conman and already con alot of people as i found alot of bank acc and hp no that related to him

Bank Account that he have

JL HARDWARE
MBB : 504012412126

WONG KIEN KHIONG
CIMB : 12260088475524

and more !

Handphone Number that he have

0166722564 , 0102856548 , 0102344615 and more !

Apis_LuaLua got more information of him

WONG KIEN KHIONG , TAN BEE GUAT TRADING , JL HARDWARE
[ ahben | kjwong88 | vipe | lialeong | leonleonlai | remington | easyway ]
CIMB : 12260088475524
H/P No : 0166722564 , 0102856548 , 0102344615
LINK 1 | LINK 2 | LINK 3

plz refer to the link below
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1579999

Below is the Conman Ads

Perhaps he got any relationship with the Technosys Sdn Bhd as he advertise his ads under Technosys Sdn Bhd Proniaga

below is Technosys Sdn Bhd Proniaga Link in Mudah
http://www.mudah.my/li?ca=9_s&id=88430

Ads on lyn

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2014549&hl=
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2024139&hl=

and stil many more under different user name

Ahben
kjwong88
Vipe
lialeong
leonleonlai
remington
easyway

PLZ HELP ME TO FIND THIS CONMAN OUT
I WOULD NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CONMAN

HOPE EVERYONE CAN HELP ME notworthy.gif

BIG FAT CONMAN + LIAR !!! mad.gif mad.gif

*below some screen shot

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

This post has been edited by goodgoodjayce: Sep 19 2011, 09:47 PM
Therapy88
post Sep 19 2011, 05:52 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

apsal you percaya?? semua tulis dia scammer on his sales thread
goodgoodjayce
post Sep 19 2011, 05:56 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(Therapy88 @ Sep 19 2011, 05:52 PM)
apsal you percaya?? semua tulis dia scammer on his sales thread
i was new to this stuff, stil naive till though it is safe..

but now lesson learn.

tmr i will lodge a police report
sad.gif
insomia
post Sep 19 2011, 06:19 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

Good luck with your conman hunting...
victorian
post Sep 19 2011, 06:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!!
4,821 posts

Whoa thats a lot lor ... Actually you should stop banking in money when he requested more money at the first round
SUSnordingh
post Sep 19 2011, 06:31 PM

I not 24 hours here...
4,419 posts

Ask 1st next time.. not ask later or this will happen.
goodgoodjayce
post Sep 22 2011, 11:15 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(insomia @ Sep 19 2011, 06:19 PM)
Good luck with your conman hunting...
thx insomia. notworthy.gif

QUOTE(victorian @ Sep 19 2011, 06:20 PM)
Whoa thats a lot lor ... Actually you should stop banking in money when he requested more money at the first round
yea.

but tat time i didnt discover.

now too late d. cry.gif cry.gif

QUOTE(nordingh @ Sep 19 2011, 06:31 PM)
Ask 1st next time.. not ask later or this will happen.
yea.

nw lesson learned. sad.gif sad.gif

Added on September 22, 2011, 11:18 pmbut here smtg i nt tat understand.

can ppl take other ppl IC go n open account?

This post has been edited by goodgoodjayce: Sep 22 2011, 11:18 PM
nasrulbond
post Sep 23 2011, 03:26 AM

Nothing better to do
690 posts

good luck in finding the con man. next time dun deal with new member or someone who doesnt have much post la. search in the dispute thread first or ask here, now rugi rm3k+ already, so rugi oh.
goodgoodjayce
post Oct 6 2011, 01:28 AM

12 posts

QUOTE(nasrulbond @ Sep 23 2011, 03:26 AM)
good luck in finding the con man. next time dun deal with new member or someone who doesnt have much post la. search in the dispute thread first or ask here, now rugi rm3k+ already, so rugi oh.
yea yea...thx yea notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
mastermin88
post Nov 17 2011, 07:37 AM

0 posts

Hello everyone...i had been scammed by this person on November 14th 2011.His name is WONG KIEN KHIONG. I found his advert in mudah.com selling an Iphone 4 16GB white for RM1550.after deal with him. i've transfer rm1500 for the iphone.
he said he is outstation at perlis..so he will be back after one month.he ask me to came and see him in perlis or got any friends there. i said i dont have any friends and relative there.and said he can courier if i deposit half first and after i received the iphone i must do the balance.then he will email the reciept..after i've send half he asked to send other half because the supplier wants full payment otherwise he will hold the delivery. after i've made full payment he give me poslaju tracking number. i've check the track no and didn't found any record. untill now i didn't received the iphone.

HERE ARE THE DETAIL OF THIS CONMAN :

WONG KIEN KHIONG
Cimb bnk No : 12260088475524
H/P No : 0102597826
email: clubvipe@yahoo.com

BIG LIAR mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

This post has been edited by mastermin88: Nov 17 2011, 07:40 AM
CCRIS2012
post Nov 17 2011, 01:41 PM

0 posts

For your info:

TAN BEE GUAT TRADING

&

JL HARDWARE

Was the bank accounts for soccer betting bookmarker of 12bet. The address is www.12bet.com

Usually someone who wish to place bet on football match can go through 12bet account however 12bet bookmarker required 12bet account user to deposit the money to their local bank account first before the money will credit to their 12bet account to place betting.

I think your case is, someone(conman) make fraud of selling something (Iphone) and ask you deposit money to their account (12bet account). After 12bet received money deposit, the conman then pretended and inform 12bet that he had the bank deposit. Then 12bet will credit the credit to the conman's 12bet account and now the conman can start betting by using the money( from you ). If the conman wish to withdraw money and 12bet will transfer to their own bank account. So indirectly the conman get your money by this way.

12bet is just like being used and middle man of the fraud.

This tactics was just similar like famous Ng Keng Kiat fraud case happened few years ago. please refer to my post :

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2107375

This post has been edited by CCRIS2012: Nov 17 2011, 01:42 PM
mastermin88
post Nov 17 2011, 03:56 PM

0 posts

the advert from mudah.com

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
cs_ooi
post Nov 18 2011, 11:31 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(CCRIS2012 @ Nov 17 2011, 01:41 PM)
For your info:

TAN BEE GUAT TRADING

&

JL HARDWARE

Was the bank accounts for soccer betting bookmarker of 12bet. The address is www.12bet.com

Usually someone who wish to place bet on football match can go through 12bet account however 12bet bookmarker required 12bet account user to deposit the money to their local bank account first before the money will credit to their 12bet account to place betting.

I think your case is, someone(conman) make fraud of selling something (Iphone) and ask you deposit money to their account (12bet account). After 12bet received money deposit, the conman then pretended  and inform 12bet that he had the bank deposit. Then 12bet will credit the credit to the conman's 12bet account and now the conman can start betting by using the money( from you ). If the conman wish to withdraw money and 12bet will transfer to their own bank account. So indirectly the conman get your money by this way.

12bet is just like being used and middle man of the fraud.

This tactics was just similar like famous Ng Keng Kiat fraud case happened few years ago. please refer to my post :

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2107375
Agreed... TBG Trading should be the empty box to help 12bet to receive deposit from punter. They have a rice company dont think they will come to sell iphone in lyn.
http://www.chht.com.my/

vlwl17
post Nov 18 2011, 12:02 PM

48 posts

goodgoodjayce, when buying stuff online with that amount involved always COD. if u cant COD then might as well dont get it because if its so good that u have to take the risk and go for postage then its highly a chance that its a conman at work.

but what's done is done now. hope u remember this in the future. according to ccris2012 if this con is similar like famous Ng Keng Kiat fraud case might be hard to get hold of that bastoo that con u. hopefully with the police report u can get the info of the person that is using the money u bank in for him from www.12bet.com. thats your best bet i guess.

good luck on ur hunt and sorry to hear about ur lost sad.gif
mastermin88
post Nov 21 2011, 04:55 AM

0 posts

any one got latest info about this damn person? mad.gif mad.gif
gugukrez
post Nov 23 2011, 12:38 AM

Enthusiast
939 posts

Lucky i dint buy.. few day back i saw his ads in mudah.. but it the same picture but he stated that he is in KL but when i call him and he said in perlis now and also he offer me 1550 with a Dr. BEATS headset with free delivery if i buy from him now because he said he need money urgent..
chowhp
post Nov 24 2011, 11:48 PM

30 posts

I nearly got con by this Wong Kian Khiong with contact number 0102597826. Lucky I found this page. I saw this Idiot Adv at Mudah, with nick: KWANG, selling iphone 4 with RM 1500 still got 7 months warranty. And I complain to Mudah last night, today his Adv just removed, and Mudah sent me an email and told me they just removed this idiot Adv.

My story is the 1st day I saw his Adv at mudah, the 1st SMS I sent him is I am interested. He reply I got friend or relative can make COD at Perlis or not, cause he is now at outstation. 2nd SMS I reply I can make COD on my own ( Actually I just want to test him), but he don't reply my SMS.

The next day I use my second contact number to SMS him I am interested with his phone, but he text exactly the same content with last night he sent me, all the rubbish that weather I got friend or relative can make COD at Perlis or not, he is at outstation right now. But this time I don't tell him I can make COD, I just pretend I am very interested with his phone, I can't live without getting his phone. And I pretend nego money with him too. All I do is just want him to sent me his A/C number and Name. After some nego, I got his detail:
WONG KIEN KHIONG with Cimb bnk No : 12260088475524

I found out this is the idiot that we are talking here. Until now he still SMS me and try to push me to get his phone, say what: if I don't believe him I can bank in half the payment and he will sent the phone for me, and I must promise him I must pay the balance payment after I got the phone...

I just don't know what can I do to make this idiot got punish, and pay for what he done! Until now he also don't know I already disclose he is a con man. Please tell me what can I do do make this idiot to hell!

Added on November 24, 2011, 11:54 pm

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2097192&hl=

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2100237

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...=iphone,+perlis

I think this three people are same. So, for member who is looking for Iphone 4, better make COD. This idiot like to con people with iphone 4 , and say he is at outstation (Perlis)

Let's make this forum clean, and all the con man please go away from here.

This post has been edited by chowhp: Nov 24 2011, 11:54 PM
mastermin88
post Nov 25 2011, 07:18 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(chowhp @ Nov 24 2011, 11:48 PM)
I nearly got con by this Wong Kian Khiong with contact number 0102597826.  Lucky I found this page.  I saw this Idiot Adv at Mudah, with nick: KWANG, selling iphone 4 with RM 1500 still got 7 months warranty.  And I complain to Mudah last night, today his Adv just removed, and Mudah sent me an email and told me they just removed this idiot Adv. 

My story is the 1st day I saw his Adv at mudah, the 1st  SMS I sent him is I am interested.  He reply I got friend or relative can make COD at Perlis or not, cause he is now at outstation.  2nd SMS  I reply I can make COD on my own ( Actually I just want to test him), but he don't reply my SMS.

The next day I use my second contact number to SMS him I am interested  with his phone, but he text exactly the same content with last night he sent me, all the rubbish that weather I got friend or relative can make COD at Perlis or not, he is at outstation right now.  But this time I don't tell him I can make COD, I just pretend I am very interested with his phone, I can't live without getting his phone.  And I pretend nego money with him too.  All I do is just want him to sent me his A/C number and Name.  After some nego, I got his detail:

I found out this is the idiot that we are talking here.  Until now he still SMS me and try to push me to get his phone, say what: if I don't believe him I can bank in half the payment and he will sent the phone for me, and I must promise him I must pay the balance payment after I got the phone...

I just don't know what can I do to make this idiot got punish, and pay for what he done! Until now he also don't know I already disclose he is a con man.  Please tell me what can I do do make this idiot to hell!

Added on November 24, 2011, 11:54 pm

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2097192&hl=

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2100237

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...=iphone,+perlis

I think this three people are same.  So, for member who is looking for Iphone 4, better make COD.  This idiot like to con people with iphone 4 , and say he is at outstation (Perlis)

Let's make this forum clean, and all the con man please go away from here.
this conman is the same person that deal with me with the same trick....now i'm lost rm1500.
luckly u didn't trust this damn person.
chowhp
post Nov 28 2011, 10:07 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(mastermin88 @ Nov 25 2011, 07:18 AM)
this conman is the same person that deal with me with the same trick....now i'm lost rm1500.
luckly u didn't trust this damn person.
This conman still SMS me today, say he got another Iphone to sell. But I reply him I already report to police, U know what he reply me: CATCH ME IF U CAN!!

Just can't understand how he feel, when he already cheated so many people, and still can say the word like that...
whoknow88
post Nov 29 2011, 02:33 PM

Getting Started
179 posts

QUOTE(chowhp @ Nov 24 2011, 11:48 PM)
I nearly got con by this Wong Kian Khiong with contact number 0102597826.  Lucky I found this page.  I saw this Idiot Adv at Mudah, with nick: KWANG, selling iphone 4 with RM 1500 still got 7 months warranty.  And I complain to Mudah last night, today his Adv just removed, and Mudah sent me an email and told me they just removed this idiot Adv. 

My story is the 1st day I saw his Adv at mudah, the 1st  SMS I sent him is I am interested.  He reply I got friend or relative can make COD at Perlis or not, cause he is now at outstation.  2nd SMS  I reply I can make COD on my own ( Actually I just want to test him), but he don't reply my SMS.

The next day I use my second contact number to SMS him I am interested  with his phone, but he text exactly the same content with last night he sent me, all the rubbish that weather I got friend or relative can make COD at Perlis or not, he is at outstation right now.  But this time I don't tell him I can make COD, I just pretend I am very interested with his phone, I can't live without getting his phone.  And I pretend nego money with him too.  All I do is just want him to sent me his A/C number and Name.  After some nego, I got his detail:

I found out this is the idiot that we are talking here.  Until now he still SMS me and try to push me to get his phone, say what: if I don't believe him I can bank in half the payment and he will sent the phone for me, and I must promise him I must pay the balance payment after I got the phone...

I just don't know what can I do to make this idiot got punish, and pay for what he done! Until now he also don't know I already disclose he is a con man.  Please tell me what can I do do make this idiot to hell!
a very common way to con people . dont know why still got people kena con

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0185sec    0.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:04 PM