Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Inblur86 selling item with wrong information, hard brick phone stated as semi faulty

benji
post Sep 10 2011, 11:02 PM, updated 13y ago

Enthusiast
761 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: inblur86

Item being sold/bought: semi faulty atrix 4g

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...0#entry45243424

Date of transaction: wednesday 7th september 2011

Details of the complaint : this is my first disputed thread, sorry if wrong or mistake writing it.

Well.. case is quite simple. Inblur86 sellimg hard brick phone but stated as semi faulty. Before deal is made, i already ask if the phone can be detected by pc and he say can (ask via pm). Also ask if the phone can be claim for warranty coz i know hard brick phone wont be accepted for warranty claim and he mention can claim 100% guaranty (still got the sms). I ask this question because wanna confirm the phone is not hard brick as i do some reading at xda forum.

Inblur86 also post a picture at his thread that display the phone startup, and after reading the link he gave in the thread, i believe that the phone is not hard brick so i confirm to buy.

As for my safety, i ask my friend to do the cod for me, and my friend is not a gadget or handphone freak so didn't know much about phone problem. I just ask him the confirm the condition of the phome when cod. So my fren do the deal on behalf me wednesday nite. I did ask my fren to on the phone, and he say that got no battery.. i didnt ask him to charge coz when in fastboot mode, the fone cannto be charge normally. On thursday, my fren send me the phone via courier and i receive it on friday.

At first receive the item, i try switch it on and saw "failed to boot 0x1000 Entering NVFLASH RECOVERY MODE Battery too low to flash" damn.. i smell something not right.. but just ignore at first.. back to home, i try to charge the battery using my external charger till full.. i pm inblur86 last nite at 12 something informing him about the phone as i see him online. No reply.. then this morning i wake up, the battery already full then i try switching on.. walla.. confirm hard brick as the message displaying nvflash word few second and the screen goes blank (same as i read telling me that its a hard brick). Sms him at 10am.. and untill now no reply.

Fuh.. penat menaip.. hehe.. there goes some stories to read. Lucky i manage to quote the selling info before he change it. Will post the pm and sms screenshot if needed.

So now i got a hard brick phone.. not a semi brick phone as describe.

this is the faulty he stated..
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

seller delete the attachment, lucky i got the screenshot earlier.

Attached Image

update 14 sept 2011 :
As the kid still quiet, ill post back the detail coz already told him i want the money by today coz tomorrow is my wife bday..

Seller Detail-
Seller name : inblur86
Fullname : Ahmad Nazmie Bin Che Yusof
IC Number : 860321-46-5053
Email : nazmie.yusof@gmail.com
Contact number : 013-3332574 / 010-8996938
Account number : Maybank 162188445845
Studied : Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College - Diploma in E-Business
Address : E-4-13 Sri Puteri Apartment, Jln Ukay Perdana 2/1, 68000 Ampang, Selangor..

Picture (confirm with my friend who do the COD, this is the guy. found it on FB)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

update on 26th Oct 2011

seller still online using another nick.. badrul664686

This post has been edited by benji: Nov 8 2011, 10:58 AM
nasrulbond
post Sep 10 2011, 11:17 PM

Nothing better to do
690 posts

already check the xda thread how to deal with hard brick ah? well, got his pic and name?
benji
post Sep 11 2011, 09:29 AM

Enthusiast
761 posts

QUOTE(nasrulbond @ Sep 10 2011, 11:17 PM)
already check the xda thread how to deal with hard brick ah? well, got his pic and name?
hard brick still cant be fix rite now.. will get his detail soon. try to ask my fren if can get his detail so can do report to pengguna..
garywind
post Sep 11 2011, 10:33 AM

Getting Started
114 posts

Hi bro, thanks for your information.

i have offered to him also but he din reply me. Mind to pm me how much u brought?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1160408

maybe this link helpful for you.
benji
post Sep 11 2011, 11:00 AM

Enthusiast
761 posts

QUOTE(garywind @ Sep 11 2011, 10:33 AM)
Hi bro, thanks for your information.

i have offered to him also but he din reply me. Mind to pm me how much u brought?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1160408

maybe this link helpful for you.
thanks.. already go through that link and a few other link. done the reading whole day yesterday. hehehe..
benji
post Sep 12 2011, 09:42 AM

Enthusiast
761 posts

got some detail about this guy. Fullname, ic number, picture, bank account number, contact number. do i need to display here or not? admin pls advice. seller still dont reply me till today, i use my other number to pretend buying his arc, and he reply fast.
lhongwuh
post Sep 12 2011, 10:33 AM

~stary stary nite~
1,991 posts

QUOTE(benji @ Sep 12 2011, 09:42 AM)
got some detail about this guy. Fullname, ic number, picture, bank account number, contact number. do i need to display here or not? admin pls advice. seller still dont reply me till today, i use my other number to pretend buying his arc, and he reply fast.
Post it here and notify the seller.
He will show up for sure brows.gif
benji
post Sep 12 2011, 10:36 AM

Enthusiast
761 posts

QUOTE(lhongwuh @ Sep 12 2011, 10:33 AM)
Post it here and notify the seller.
He will show up for sure  brows.gif
hehe.. sure can post here?
benji
post Sep 12 2011, 10:41 AM

Enthusiast
761 posts

pic remove temporary.. after pos the pic n detail n inform the seller, seller just sms.. thanks for the tips lhongwuh. seller said will refund this afternoon.. but will post back the detail n pic if no news...

This post has been edited by benji: Sep 12 2011, 11:32 AM
benji
post Sep 12 2011, 06:14 PM

Enthusiast
761 posts

Still no refund till now but ill wait.. confirm with motorola service one perangin mall that helpdesk from motorola give adress to me that faulty cannot be claim. It will be charge.

Someone ask for the faulty error code.. here's the pic.
Attached Image

Added on September 12, 2011, 6:19 pmForgot to mention.that i already full charge back the.battery. with full battery, it display error code then blank screen. pic only for reference

This post has been edited by benji: Sep 12 2011, 06:20 PM
kelvin_hata
post Sep 12 2011, 06:38 PM

V.S.O.P
2,696 posts

QUOTE(benji @ Sep 12 2011, 06:14 PM)
Still no refund till now but ill wait.. confirm with motorola service one perangin mall that helpdesk from motorola give adress to me that faulty cannot be claim. It will be charge.

Someone ask for the faulty error code.. here's the pic.
Attached Image

Added on September 12, 2011, 6:19 pmForgot to mention.that i already full charge back the.battery. with full battery, it display error code then blank screen. pic only for reference
how much u bought it?? sad.gif
benji
post Sep 12 2011, 06:51 PM

Enthusiast
761 posts

QUOTE(kelvin_hata @ Sep 12 2011, 06:38 PM)
how much u bought it??  sad.gif
Total cost include postage to me n my fren duit kopi, rm810 (rm780 for item). Today another money out coz going to motorola to confirm..
a13solut3
post Sep 12 2011, 08:22 PM

Whiner FTW!
1,673 posts

I don't know about ATRIX, but how did he even brick it at first place? Android are normally unbrickable unless failed flashing radio / boot .

You should try go xda developer and post the screenshot at the forum instead to get clearer view whether it still can be save or not.
benji
post Sep 12 2011, 08:33 PM

Enthusiast
761 posts

QUOTE(a13solut3 @ Sep 12 2011, 08:22 PM)
I don't know about ATRIX, but how did he even brick it at first place? Android are normally unbrickable unless failed flashing radio / boot .

You should try go xda developer and post the screenshot at the forum instead to get clearer view whether it still can be save or not.
Android is unbrickless.. But motorola hardware can. Downgrading via ota should brick motorola atrix if previously upgrade using ota..
benji
post Sep 14 2011, 04:13 PM

Enthusiast
761 posts

detail repost as still keep quiet after 2 days saying that will do the refund.
raul88
post Sep 18 2011, 12:47 PM

░░Madridista ░░
2,261 posts

even a trusted seller (seller with many feedback and track record) is lying about his product
is it acceptable to undisclosed information just because it might affect selling?
I almost got cheated by a handphone seller, but when I revealed that I already asked another forumer who bought from him, only he admit

again, can seller do that? because it may affect his business...doesn't that count as not being honest?

will post the story later.
benji
post Sep 18 2011, 12:53 PM

Enthusiast
761 posts

QUOTE(raul88 @ Sep 18 2011, 12:47 PM)
even a trusted seller (seller with many feedback and track record) is lying about his product
is it acceptable to undisclosed information just because it might affect selling?
I almost got cheated by a handphone seller, but when I revealed that I already asked another forumer who bought from him, only he admit

again, can seller do that? because it may affect his business...doesn't that count as not being honest?

will post the story later.
I think u should.. Just to teach seller to be more honest.. And that will protect other innocent buyer and learn. This guy just keep quiet till today. He will learn something bout this.. Just manage to ask fren who know the administration ppl on his vollage..

This post has been edited by benji: Sep 20 2011, 03:50 PM
benji
post Sep 20 2011, 03:50 PM

Enthusiast
761 posts

report to pengguna No Rujukan B1 : B1-P-127-2011 - No Tuntutan : TTPM-P-(B)-499-2011

just found that this gay also using zack.zamari is his id. admin pls take note.. http://forum.lowyat.net/user/495817

This post has been edited by benji: Sep 22 2011, 11:59 AM
fezrul
post Sep 22 2011, 04:16 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(benji @ Sep 12 2011, 08:33 PM)
Android is unbrickless.. But motorola hardware can. Downgrading via ota should brick motorola atrix if previously upgrade using ota..
face this problem before, sent to pertama at paid rm400 for ic replacement..

gudluck bro
Apis_LuaLua
post Sep 24 2011, 03:42 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

So, brape no akaun fullnye. nak masuk dalam carta hit. smile.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0206sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled