> COMPLAINING AGAIST bcsong96, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY

Faezl
post Aug 5 2011, 09:56 PM, updated 10y ago

6 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: LTLTASTO/bcsong96

Item being sold/bought: psn share

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1693415

Date of transaction: Jul 24 2011

Details of the complaint yawn.gifk here it go,first i want to find a new member for my psn group,so bcsong96 pm me regarding this psn group..
both of us agree to deal and i ask him to bank in,and i gave him 1 slot.Everything went smooth,after few weeks..he show his true FANG,complaint games he want no one want.(refer to my thread http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...ost&p=44203548)
firstly we vote fairly asking each member what they want,which games got the highest vote then we buy it
but this guy,insist to quit and treating other member..so i find other new member and refund him,guess what..he said check it out

Attached Image
Attached Image
i don't want to argue anymore,so i just pay some extra to him(if i not pay him extra,he don't want to give back the account)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
duhh..i used bank transfer how suppose it will reach in 1 hour,need 1 day to reach

Attached Image

look what he last msg me

here is his bank details

song boon chong

Hong Leong Bank,
Acc no 04700074459

This post has been edited by Faezl: Aug 5 2011, 11:18 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
tommyt92
post Aug 5 2011, 10:33 PM

1 posts

Bro can put his Bank Details and real name a so can avoid people from being cheated.
Faezl
post Aug 5 2011, 10:39 PM

6 posts

already add in bro

so far i remember,all group member never treat him like idiot..

i say sorry to him and want to settle it..but it seems he like the hard way
tommyt92
post Aug 5 2011, 10:53 PM

1 posts

Yea no1 did he himself keep saying that ... i think he must be scolded idiot alot of times outside o sumthing ... so defensive about being called an idiot ... doh.gif

Anyway for those who ever meet him in the future it's best to avoid him cos once he think (by himself) that ur saying he's an idiot ur screwed deals off and problems arise ...

If you insist on ever dealing with this guy ... you've been warned, deal with risks ... nod.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Aug 6 2011, 01:11 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

I m very happy to say that his Details has been added to the minor list.

SOON BOON CHONG
[ bcsong96 ]
HLB : 04700074459

LINK

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Aug 6 2011, 01:12 AM
afeeq
post Aug 6 2011, 01:33 PM

Getting Started
235 posts

Thanks apis. Our group never had any problem before this.
He come and he asked him to follow his rules? and even after that,
he asked Faezl to bank in more than what he bank in to us?
That is clearly unlogical.
bcsong96
post Aug 8 2011, 02:54 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(afeeq @ Aug 6 2011, 01:33 PM)
Thanks apis. Our group never had any problem before this.
He come and he asked him to follow his rules? and even after that,
he asked Faezl to bank in more than what he bank in to us?
That is clearly unlogical.
Joke of the years......but l loved tommyl signature ........THANKS for the free advertising to keep smart con ass away from me........Really appreciate cos my fcuking experience dealing with guys....

Apis,l let u judge to hear wat actually happen, after l m back from overea.lf u said l m guilty ,l will pay them 3 times the amount with an apologies .just brief summary,con men being conned ...haha....gdnite

LASTLT ,l AM NOT A CONMAN BUT I AM A SADIST ........I Knew you guys will complain.,,,level 2 gameplay.....the true color of you guys

This post has been edited by bcsong96: Aug 8 2011, 03:06 AM
hirano
post Aug 8 2011, 05:28 AM

凸(`△´#)
3,077 posts

QUOTE(bcsong96 @ Aug 8 2011, 02:54 AM)
Joke of the years......but l loved tommyl signature ........THANKS for the free advertising to keep smart con ass away from me........Really appreciate cos my fcuking experience  dealing with guys....

Apis,l let u judge to hear wat actually happen, after l m back from overea.lf u said l m guilty ,l will pay them 3 times the amount  with an apologies .just brief summary,con men being conned ...haha....gdnite
LASTLT ,l AM NOT A CONMAN BUT I AM A SADIST ........I Knew you guys will complain.,,,level 2 gameplay.....the true color of you guys
wtf man. After reading all the PM and your reply here, I can only conclude you're a total arseh0le.

bcsong96
post Aug 8 2011, 08:33 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ Aug 8 2011, 05:28 AM)
wtf man. After reading all the PM and your reply here, I can only conclude you're a total arseh0le.
yes .i dont denied that....I hv to be an ******* to deal *******.stay tuned for development and finding...cheers
tommyt92
post Aug 9 2011, 01:32 AM

1 posts

Joke of the years......but l loved tommyl signature ........THANKS for the free advertising to keep smart con ass away from me........Really appreciate cos my fcuking experience  dealing with guys....

Apis,l let u judge to hear wat actually happen, after l m back from overea.lf u said l m guilty ,l will pay them 3 times the amount  with an apologies .just brief summary,con men being conned ...haha....gdnite
Bcsong96 UR the joke of the year la doh.gif

Np i love advertising assh0les and a cheat like u anytime. But it was meant for smart people to stay away from u, nt meant for con ass'es, wish they would go after ur ass still wink.gif

O.o ur telling Apis what happen ?! Please do and send me a copy of ur fascinating story as well biggrin.gif I wonder if Apis were to declare u guilty will u really pay us back ... 3 times the amount hmm.gif RM540 interesting ...

Anyway here's what happen from our side - U can change this all u like Bcsong96 if u got nothing to write

We are looking for a new member cos one of our member could not pay on time, then Faezl found u (Unfortunately) ... u paid Rm150 and joined the group.
Everything went smoothly for a while, we talked about getting games etc. Then u recommended some games, we did not agree to some of them (actually we have not even finish deciding yet.) Then u wanted to knoe our rules, so

I Stated "MY" personal rule

- Get games which all agrees.
- Don't get games which you already own.
- If others insists to get it, split to 4 if possible.

but to support others i also do this
- If game is fun, I don't mind.
- If it's cheap, i don't mind.

Unfotunately u misunderstood one of my rules - "If others insists to get it, split to 4 if possible." -> This was meant for game I already owned. After this u decided to tell us that you do not agree to the games we were planning to buy and asked us to split to 4 and count u out ... unreasonable ... U also decided to get a game which we have not decide to get o not yet, and bought it by urself (Sega Rally) ... And so we discussed which leads to an argument and settled with a result as u being replaced. ( Argument's can be found here Page 12-13 http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1693415 )

So after a while we found u a replacement ... YAY, Problem SOLVED !!! Nt sure what happen after this cos Faezl dealt with u nt me all i know is Faezl refunded u the RM150 (This is the part which everyone knows that you should deactivate the account and give it to the new guy), but .... guess what ?!

For some reason you decided RM 150 was not the correct amount to be refunded !?! shocking.gif WOOOOW !!! Seriously until now, I still do not know how come RM150 is not the amount we should have refunded u ... i guess it's just one of those mysterious wonders of the world e doh.gif

Story goes, Faezl ended up paying u more and luckily phew* u deactivated at last ...

End of Story

And here we are after that fiasco above, we made a dispute thread to warn people about u, cursed u, was gonna report u to Mod but got too lazy after sending u d ns PM brows.gif u knoe which wink.gif

And thank you for appearing here actually and making urself look even worst than it already is and ruining ur reputation (if u had any), see i told u guys he's very clever doh.gif

O and would u tell me why is the money to be refunded not RM150 ? Please tell me and tell Apis too im curious till now biggrin.gif

Ur not a CONMAN ?! Haha maybe ur right cheating people Rm30 is not considered a con i guess, the sum is just too little ... o wait i knoe, ur not a conman, ur a FAILED CONMAN hahaha

"Im a sadist" .. Ding* Ding* Ding* we've got a winner, yes sir u sure are one but u forgot another word "Crazy"

"I knew u guys would complain" - duuuh who won't after all the problem u've caused. We complained to warn people about u so they don't need to share the same experience we did.

"Level 2 Gameplay" - WTF ?!

This post has been edited by tommyt92: Aug 9 2011, 02:07 AM
Apis_LuaLua
post Aug 9 2011, 02:08 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

The pm conversation posted in the 1st post by TS already sufficed. After all, i still find its guilty to f*** other ppl who talk to u nicely.
tommyt92
post Aug 9 2011, 02:14 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Aug 9 2011, 02:08 AM)
The pm conversation posted in the 1st post by TS already sufficed. After all, i still find its guilty to f*** other ppl who talk to u nicely.
Haha sry Apis this guys just pisses me off, and afterall he's saying he would pay us back 3 times the amount if found guilty tongue.gif why not biggrin.gif Free games for all of us rclxms.gif
wookp
post Aug 9 2011, 04:45 PM

Casual
436 posts

QUOTE(tommyt92 @ Aug 9 2011, 02:14 AM)
Haha sry Apis this guys just pisses me off, and afterall he's saying he would pay us back 3 times the amount if found guilty tongue.gif why not biggrin.gif Free games for all of us  rclxms.gif
One hell of a LTSG member! Lucky my group doesn't have this problem. Anyway, just ignore him since he has refunded the money.
Never argue with a fool, on lookers may not be able to tell the difference.
melt
post Aug 16 2011, 02:42 PM

Enthusiast
816 posts

bro still waiting for your story.. when are you going to tell us your side of the story?

Or should I ask when are you coming back from oversea.

This post has been edited by melt: Aug 16 2011, 02:49 PM
WaCKy-Angel
post Aug 16 2011, 05:39 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
19,646 posts

This is interesting lol....

No comment about who is wrong or who is right..
I dont know how psn sharing works, but anyhow im abit confused by the refund amount.
If bscong paid how much then should get back full amount (+convenience free as agreed) but from what i decipher from the pm, it looks like he is asking refund based on today's exchange rate (1:3.1) instead of what was paid?
afeeq
post Aug 19 2011, 11:38 AM

Getting Started
235 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Aug 16 2011, 05:39 PM)
This is interesting lol....

No comment about who is wrong or who is right..
I dont know how psn sharing works, but anyhow im abit confused by the refund amount.
If bscong paid how much then should get back full amount (+convenience free as agreed) but from what i decipher from the pm, it looks like he is asking refund based on today's exchange rate (1:3.1) instead of what was paid?
Yes,he ask us to refund more than he payed for. It's unlogical since most of our games are being bought during Psn sale.
So the amount of games that we got is cheaper than the usual price.
Letrico
post Jan 23 2012, 01:18 AM

0 posts

Eh half a year already where is the story from the arsehole? I wanna hear his arguement.
Ace98
post Jan 23 2012, 07:03 PM

Getting Started
173 posts

LOL! i just found this thread! i never knew, you can ask for a refund base on today's exchange rate... haha~ funny.... WTH?! like that also can ah? i seriously LOL'ed so hard
CLian
post May 28 2012, 05:47 PM

Enthusiast
740 posts

bcsong96 is just useless! doh.gif

demands more money for a refund?! Please go to hell! doh.gif

ling0718
post Oct 25 2012, 01:51 AM

1 posts

Hmmm.. Nice business strategy.. Me kinda like... smile.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to: