Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Fake MUFC N98 jacket, asking for refund

Nate_san
post Jul 4 2011, 06:46 PM, updated 13y ago

19 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: xiaoqian0927

Item being bought: MUFC N98 jacket

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1914723&hl=

Date of transaction: payment made on 15 June 2011 and received the item on 30 June 2011

Details of the complaint : I started a thread to buy brand new MUFC jacket and shorts and xiaoqian0927 came up with the offer . Well I think the offer is fair enough and I accepted it . However I checked through the item once i received it and found out that the jacket was a fake one . So i back to her and asked for refund . Just as i thought she claimed that she ordered it from an oversea seller on taobao net and supposed not be responsible for it . Well I would not want the fake jacket . All i ask for was refund and jacket will be returned with the tag attached .

Here was the pm between me and the seller . Please take your time and look through it . Thanks
(N=me , X=xiaoqian0927)

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

DETAIL OF SELLER
FULL NAME : CHAI WAN QIAN
MAYBANK ACC : 101628009351

icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by Nate_san: Jul 6 2011, 08:21 PM
joeroxworld
post Jul 4 2011, 06:58 PM

Casual
344 posts

They usually will not take any responsibility or refund u.

U should buy from www.kitbag.com instead.

Sad case.

This post has been edited by joeroxworld: Jul 4 2011, 06:58 PM
Nate_san
post Jul 4 2011, 07:00 PM

19 posts

just trying my luck bro sad.gif

Added on July 4, 2011, 7:42 pmuser posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This post has been edited by Nate_san: Jul 4 2011, 07:42 PM
xiaoqian0927
post Jul 4 2011, 08:05 PM

9 posts

OK,look at here,and wish u understand me^^

Apis_LuaLua
Fake Stuff, Today, 09:33 AM

I have got report by a forumer, nate_san that u have sold him a fake MUTD jacket. He gonna open a dispute thread. I have been shown a pm conversation that u did clarify it was an AUTHENCTIC stuff. So plz be responsible.

Hope to hear from u.

xiaoqian0927
Re:Fake Stuff, Today, 09:54 AM
i reply he many times,if i dont responsible i wont reply he..but isnt not my problem,not me selling,is spree from oversea..he say want refund..how to refund?rite?i not the seller..just help he order from oversea,the seller write is authenic..and all customer feeback also nice,is authenic,why he say is fake,he say need the link,i give him all oversea seller link ,contact,ask him if he want to refund or wht find the seller,i cant do wht..but he say ok..then after day he say want me refund and return stock to me..but i want the stock for wht?money is bank in to the seller already..i reply he 3 days..but dont know why still want report..my selling ready stock all is authenic..u can check my link..and all customer feeback is nice..

Apis_LuaLua
Then u just need to respond to the dispute he may open up for u. i m understand that u just hv been as a middle man. Its ok, if u feel like u should not held as a responsible person, just respond to the dispute and ppl will judge. Thanks and have a nice day.

i cant do anything,sorry^^

Added on July 4, 2011, 8:07 pmand i told u already,if u wanna refund or wht u can try to contact the seller..
money is there,stock u there..

and all customer feeback is authenic,but why u is fake,i really dont know..
wish u understand spree

This post has been edited by xiaoqian0927: Jul 4 2011, 08:07 PM
Nate_san
post Jul 4 2011, 08:17 PM

19 posts

1st of all you shouldnt hide the detail of the seller from me at the 1st place
and only revealed it only after i found out it is a fake one
would u mind to explain why's tat?

and you just tell me confirm the stuff is authentic one
so u say you're not responsible?
xiaoqian0927
post Jul 4 2011, 08:29 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(Nate_san @ Jul 4 2011, 08:17 PM)
1st of all you shouldnt hide the detail of the seller from me at the 1st place
and only revealed it only after i found out it is a fake one
would u mind to explain why's tat?

and you just tell me confirm the stuff is authentic one
so u say you're not responsible?
customer order i just put pic only,i never show link,and never hv this problem..
and why all customer feeback is authenic but u is fake?
if everyone get authenic but all say want refund,joke?

yes,i said before..i comfirm is authenic..u say want link ok i give u,u say want refund,i told u to try contact the oversea seller..
i told u,i feel the seller wont refund u,then u want me refund..

u say is fake why all feeback is authenic..
do u can proof?pic?

i wont reply anymore.sorry..if u want refund u find the seller..
wish u understand spree..
Nate_san
post Jul 4 2011, 08:49 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(xiaoqian0927 @ Jul 4 2011, 08:29 PM)
customer order i just put pic only,i never show link,and never hv this problem..

yes,i said before..i comfirm is authenic..u say want link ok i give u,u say want refund,i told u to try contact the oversea seller..

do u can proof?pic?
now it sounds like im purposely giving you trouble here
actually when i first asked for the website and u said no website provided and it's just for u and seller
it's already the first lie u've told

it's been 3 times i asking for its authenticity but u din show the link instead u just kept claiming that it's authentic one
it's being delusive right?

low yat 82
post Jul 4 2011, 08:49 PM

tried to b vegan, but never success :P
4,042 posts

QUOTE(xiaoqian0927 @ Jul 4 2011, 08:29 PM)

do u can proof?pic?
in this business, u r d middle man. so, anythin d buyer hav questions / complain, he shud go through u n u shud ask d seller on behalf d buyer...

of course u as agent / middleman may wan refund / discuss wit seller see wat can b solve. it depends on ur business ethics.
Apis_LuaLua
post Jul 4 2011, 11:12 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(xiaoqian0927 @ Jul 4 2011, 08:05 PM)
OK,look at here,and wish u understand me^^

Apis_LuaLua 
Fake Stuff, Today, 09:33 AM

I have got report by a forumer, nate_san that u have sold him a fake MUTD jacket. He gonna open a dispute thread. I have been shown a pm conversation that u did clarify it was an AUTHENCTIC stuff. So plz be responsible.

Hope to hear from u.
xiaoqian0927 
Re:Fake Stuff, Today, 09:54 AM
i reply he many times,if i dont responsible i wont reply he..but isnt not my problem,not me selling,is spree from oversea..he say want refund..how to refund?rite?i not the seller..just help he order from oversea,the seller write is authenic..and all customer feeback also nice,is authenic,why he say is fake,he say need the link,i give him all oversea seller link ,contact,ask him if he want to refund or wht find the seller,i cant do wht..but he say ok..then after day he say want me refund and return stock to me..but i want the stock for wht?money is bank in to the seller already..i reply he 3 days..but dont know why still want report..my selling ready stock all is authenic..u can check my link..and all customer feeback is nice..
Apis_LuaLua 
Then u just need to respond to the dispute he may open up for u. i m understand that u just hv been as a middle man. Its ok, if u feel like u should not held as a responsible person, just respond to the dispute and ppl will judge. Thanks and have a nice day.
i cant do anything,sorry^^

Added on July 4, 2011, 8:07 pmand i told u already,if u wanna refund or wht u can try to contact the seller..
money is there,stock u there..

and all customer feeback is authenic,but why u is fake,i really dont know..
wish u understand spree
1st of all, what make u feel u hv all the right to expose our pm conversation? Its PM = PRIVATE msg. Ts post the private msg is different story, he got case againts u. Proof is needed. By expose our pm, do u want ts n other ppls thought tgat i m on your side? This is between u n ts. Ts, if pssible plz show wha t jerseyman said about it too.
xiaoqian0927
post Jul 5 2011, 10:34 AM

9 posts

QUOTE(Nate_san @ Jul 4 2011, 08:49 PM)
now it sounds like im purposely giving you trouble here
actually when i first asked for the website  and u said no website provided and it's just for u and seller
it's already the first lie u've told

it's been 3 times i asking for its authenticity but u din show the link instead u just kept claiming that it's authentic one
it's being delusive right?
i no provide website is true..all customer order i just give pic..
and u can proof the one is fake??
pic?

i just hv a question,why everyone say is authenic,only u received is fake?
so can u proof?

Added on July 5, 2011, 10:35 am
QUOTE(low yat 82 @ Jul 4 2011, 08:49 PM)
in this business, u r d middle man. so, anythin d buyer hav questions / complain, he shud go through u n u shud ask d seller on behalf d buyer...

of course u as agent / middleman may wan refund / discuss wit seller see wat can b solve. it depends on ur business ethics.
only say is fake no need to proof?
then everyone received authenic stock then want refund?
then oversea seller no need to sell already

Added on July 5, 2011, 10:37 am
QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Jul 4 2011, 11:12 PM)
1st of all, what make u feel u hv all the right to expose our pm conversation? Its PM = PRIVATE msg. Ts post the private msg is different story, he got case againts u. Proof is needed. By expose our pm, do u want ts n other ppls thought tgat i m on your side? This is between u n ts. Ts, if pssible plz show wha t jerseyman said about it too.
sorry ya^^

This post has been edited by xiaoqian0927: Jul 5 2011, 10:37 AM
low yat 82
post Jul 5 2011, 02:00 PM

4,042 posts

QUOTE(xiaoqian0927 @ Jul 5 2011, 10:34 AM)
i no provide website is true..all customer order i just give pic..
and u can proof the one is fake??
pic?
i just hv a question,why everyone say is authenic,only u received is fake?
so can u proof?

Added on July 5, 2011, 10:35 am

only say is fake no need to proof?
then everyone received authenic stock then want refund?
then oversea seller no need to sell already

Added on July 5, 2011, 10:37 am
sorry ya^^
rofl. OF COURSE NEED PROOF. d way u handle d case is a mess. i guess its ur 1st time face this kind of prob.

d PROOF shall pass to d seller for further verifications unless u r experience enough to verify urself.

u r middleman / agent, therefore u shud lialise bettween seller n buyer. act, d 1st thing u shud do when buyer complain, is ask him to gib PROOF. for God sake, i never mention u shud refund (it depends on ur business ethics), coz U R MIDDLEMAN/AGENT..........
JoLee
post Jul 5 2011, 02:19 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(low yat 82 @ Jul 5 2011, 02:00 PM)
rofl. OF COURSE NEED PROOF. d way u handle d case is a mess. i guess its ur 1st time face this kind of prob.

d PROOF shall pass to d seller for further verifications unless u r experience enough to verify urself.

u r middleman / agent, therefore u shud lialise bettween seller n buyer. act, d 1st thing u shud do when buyer complain, is ask him to gib PROOF. for God sake, i never mention u shud refund (it depends on ur business ethics), coz U R MIDDLEMAN/AGENT..........
You should first confirm the item is faked.

I wonder why the seller disclaim responsibility now because when the buyer asked guarantee authentic the reply was yes. If you are not sure whether it is genuine how can you encourage someone to place the order? You said the seller in China confirmed it is authentic and not to worry.

So how can you give this kind of statement. If you are not sure don't encourage him to buy from you unless you are certain it is authentic. Please remember you approach him to supply not he asked to buy from you.
jaybee
post Jul 5 2011, 03:08 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

another middle man trying to wash her hands.

once you obtained any partial gain in monetary of the transaction therefore you are bound to the completion of the sales.

the oversea seller does not deal direct with the buyer as such he or she does not know what information that you had given to the buyer. it is between you as a middle man to the buyer.

and you ASSUME and you ASSURED the buyer that it is authentic therefore you are providing the information that you are selling an authentic item.

and it is not the buyer role to liaise with your supplier as he purchased the item thru you.

seller aka middle man is at fault.
Nate_san
post Jul 5 2011, 03:21 PM

19 posts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

pic upload . sorry for the low quality of photo as i do not own better capturing devices

but its enough to show how wrong the jacket is.
i even have the justification from jerseyman

you want proof? i can entertain you
abubin
post Jul 5 2011, 03:29 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

I don't think this is middleman case.

First, let me make sure this is what happened:

1) Buyer posted in here that he want to buy an AUTHENTIC MUFC jersey
2) Seller contacted buyer saying she have it
3) Buyer ask if it's authentic and ask for links to proof
4) Seller didn't want to give link cause did not want buyer to know she getting it from taobao. Just confirm with words it's authentic
5) Buyer agreed the deal and paid seller
6) Seller got the money and then order from taobao site
7) Buyer found out it's fake and ask for refund
8) Seller do no want to be responsible saying she is not the one selling the item

Is the above exactly what happened?

If yes then seller is NOT a middleman in this case. Seller is called reseller. Means buying from manufacturer or seller and RESELL the item for profit.

In this case, seller have to be 100% responsible for the item's authenticity.

For eg, you go to phone shop to buy IPHONE. The phone shop said it's 100% authentic iphone. Once bought it back, buyer found out item is fake. Confronted the shop. But shop said, they got the phone from XYZ company and was told that it is authentic.

Does the buyer ask for refund from phone shop or apple or XYZ company?
Nate_san
post Jul 5 2011, 03:31 PM

19 posts

fake item is fake item
it has nothing to do with how many postive feedback the seller received
and you seriously thought an authentic one cost at 148 yuan ( approximately RM69 ) ?????

and i would like to see you to do your calculation how the cost become RM177 . I wan to see the figures
schmeichel7
post Jul 5 2011, 03:39 PM

The JERSEYMAN
Group Icon
Elite
2,475 posts

The N98 Jacket looks fake to me.

user posted image

Wrong size tag near collars.. should be the two toned black grey size tag.. No size on the sizing tag... there should be size.

Should write "Made in China"

This is how the size tag near the collars should look like:

user posted image

No washing tags inside the jacket.

I have the same exact jacket at home.. I'll take photos later and do comparisons.

To Nate_san and the rest.. please ask help from experts (can pm myself if needed) to verify first before you do any such purchases... Better peace in mind before purchasing anything..

This post has been edited by schmeichel7: Jul 5 2011, 03:47 PM
low yat 82
post Jul 6 2011, 09:23 AM

4,042 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Jul 5 2011, 03:29 PM)
I don't think this is middleman case.

First, let me make sure this is what happened:

1) Buyer posted in here that he want to buy an AUTHENTIC MUFC jersey
2) Seller contacted buyer saying she have it
3) Buyer ask if it's authentic and ask for links to proof
4) Seller didn't want to give link cause did not want buyer to know she getting it from taobao. Just confirm with words it's authentic
5) Buyer agreed the deal and paid seller
6) Seller got the money and then order from taobao site
7) Buyer found out it's fake and ask for refund
8) Seller do no want to be responsible saying she is not the one selling the item

Is the above exactly what happened?

If yes then seller is NOT a middleman in this case. Seller is called reseller. Means buying from manufacturer or seller and RESELL the item for profit.

In this case, seller have to be 100% responsible for the item's authenticity.

For eg, you go to phone shop to buy IPHONE. The phone shop said it's 100% authentic iphone. Once bought it back, buyer found out item is fake. Confronted the shop. But shop said, they got the phone from XYZ company and was told that it is authentic.

Does the buyer ask for refund from phone shop or apple or XYZ company?
i get ur point.

xiaoqian0927 shud do somethin rather than jus ignore this case, or else i suggest gib her dispute tag

fake item is fake item
it has nothing to do with how many postive feedback the seller received
and you seriously thought an authentic one cost at 148 yuan ( approximately RM69 ) ?????

and i would like to see you to do your calculation how the cost become RM177 . I wan to see the figures

this is typical malaysian style.. wanna earn big bucks..
normal taobao agent onli charge 148yuan + EMS 40 (estimation)= 188yuan ~ 190yuan = (190 / 1.8)+ rm 8.50 (local postage)= RM 115.

dat girl earnin out of nowhere for rm 177-115= rm62 + agent commission !!! good business!!
Enigmatic
post Jul 6 2011, 09:47 AM

Tralala?
3,291 posts

QUOTE(low yat 82 @ Jul 6 2011, 09:23 AM)
i get ur point.

xiaoqian0927 shud do somethin rather than jus ignore this case, or else i suggest gib her dispute tag
this is typical malaysian style.. wanna earn big bucks..
normal taobao agent onli charge 148yuan + EMS 40 (estimation)= 188yuan ~ 190yuan = (190 / 1.8)+ rm 8.50 (local postage)= RM 115.

dat girl earnin out of nowhere for rm 177-115= rm62 + agent commission !!! good business!!
Not to mention that she doesn't need to take up any responsibility cause according to her it's only a "spree". rolleyes.gif Willing to earn but not willing to take up responsibility.
abubin
post Jul 6 2011, 12:14 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

How come there are so many irresponsible taobao agents lately? Could it be possible they are the same person?

How come TS didn't post any details of this xiaoqian0927? Real name, bank account and so on...

Clearly a dispute tag need to be given to xiaoqian0927. Stop her from selling irresponsibly until she solve problem.

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0181sec    0.56    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:05 PM