Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Income Tax Issues v2

views

swatz
post Jun 7 2011, 06:11 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

Be confident on what you have submitted smile.gif Give IRB a call to find out what's the reason the for the delay, to expedite the refund.

Cheers.

swatz
post Jun 7 2011, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

doh.gif memang cari pasal if you did not keep the receipt properly.

What advise you want from the forumer?
swatz
post Jun 18 2011, 12:43 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

Got my tax refund direct bank-in to CIMB a/cs, 1 month from submission date thumbup.gif
swatz
post Mar 24 2012, 04:45 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(players12 @ Mar 24 2012, 02:06 PM)
Hi there,

I had a question ago ask all the pro's here.

My situation:
Working with company A with monthly basic salary 1k. So all this years I free from income tax fever. Starting this year, I being hired as workers (so they register me in LHDN, got SG no.) then i move on as a freelance consultant to a company B while still working with company A.
Question:
1. Starting this month the company B I had no receiving basic salary but monthly commission 3k. So, next coming year, do I fill borang B or BE?
Is Co' B going to issue EA form to you?
-> If yes, then your name will appear in Co' B borang majikan (Form E) which will be submitted to Income Tax. In this case, you should continue borang BE.
-> If no, do you keep track a statement on income and expense for service as consultant to Co' B? If no statement, assuming you will declare gross commission (Rm3K x 12 mth), then suggest you to continue with borang BE. If you prepare statement, suggest you to convert to borang B and remember to keep all your docs properly, for future audit by Income Tax.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0288sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:41 AM