Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> complain: robeng (fake dualshock 3 controller), very dishonest, rude and irresponsable

Kellicros
post May 24 2011, 11:11 PM, updated 9y ago

www.getto.com.my
1,012 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: robeng

Contact Numbers:
0105285826, 0122688166,

Item being sold/bought:
bought: used fake PS3 dualshock 3 controller claimed as original

Original thread link:
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1886484

Amount lost:
RM100

Date of transaction:
Sunday 23/May/2011

Details of the complaint :

Seller sells a fake controller as original:

During COD, the controller looks like original, but i cannot test it on the spot so I had to take home.

When playing games I started to suspect the controller is fake because of the bad vibration, so after checking this post

Playstation 3 FAQ For Beginners

and I decided to open it up and look inside, just at a glance I can finally confirm the controller is indeed a fake.

At first I thought the seller was a victim himself so I tried to explain to him nicely.

I also find some signs of the controller being fake from the exterior and telling him that

Seller directed me to the guy he bought the controller from, I checked, he did not mention at all that the controller is original.

Seller claims that it is 100% original, he is not responsible because I have opened the casing to look inside,

I offered RM20 compensation for my fault, returning the controller with everything intact and get back RM80 instead of RM100 i have paid.

Seller rejected the offer, and started to be very rude to me during our conversation.

I then thought I would just learn a lesson and it was my fault for not checking thoroughly during cod and the seller is a victim himself(even though he was very ignorant and rude!) so I decided to move on.

I later found out the seller bought the fake controller at RM90 instead of RM150 that he claimed, and he actually sold me as used original at RM100.

So his intention to scam is very obvious there, a lot of people encouraged me to file a dispute complain so here it is,

I also feel that this must be done unless I want to let lose a scammer/irresponsible seller.

This post could very well serve as a warning for people who wants to deal with him in future.

EDIT:
It seems like some people are missing the point here, yes I opened the case, but selling fake as original is a fraud whether i opened it or not.
I am not even asking for a full refund, I am actually more than happy if the seller would just apologize and refund me RM20 and let me keep the controller(consider it sold at RM80) since I got a few interested buyer wanted to take the fake controller at RM60 when I put it up for sale, much appreciated.

EDIT2:
Funny shit, the seller choose to hide inside his rathole instead of man up and explain himself here, he even threatened me to make police report for publishing his contact numbers in LYN.
So I don't think he will ever attend to this thread or resolve this case, here is his contact numbers: 0105285826, 0122688166, someone please blacklist him before I masuk lockup.

Seriously bro, if you choose not to face this or at least defend yourself(in a civil manner), it is you who ruined your own reputation, not me bro. Stop making yourself a fool.

This post has been edited by Kellicros: Jun 13 2011, 10:15 AM
nordingh
post May 25 2011, 12:25 AM

I not 24 hours here...
4,419 posts

After reading a few threads related, I found the mistake is 'i opened it to check inside'.

Actually, fake or not, whatever item you bought, if you open the case, warranty will void and seller have the right not to accept back the item.
sjn hassan
post May 25 2011, 12:25 AM

Member's of MAKAN MEGGI club
3,544 posts

have u PM seller according to this thread?we need to hear from his side
Kellicros
post May 25 2011, 12:33 AM

www.getto.com.my
1,012 posts

QUOTE(nordingh @ May 25 2011, 12:25 AM)
After reading a few threads related, I found the mistake is 'i opened it to check inside'.

Actually, fake or not, whatever item you bought, if you open the case, warranty will void and seller have the right not to accept back the item.
Yes, I thought of that, hence i hesitated to file a complain. But the thing is if it is indeed an original controller and I opened it to check, there is nothing to complain.

But if he has intention to sell me the fake item in first place, that is a whole different story. Like china fake eggs, you have to break them and check the ingredients to confirm it is fake.

At least I did not break the controller lol.

QUOTE(sjn hassan @ May 25 2011, 12:25 AM)
have u PM seller according to this thread?we need to hear from his side
I just did. And I hope he replies in a more civil way this time.

This post has been edited by Kellicros: May 25 2011, 12:48 AM
mingxhin
post May 25 2011, 01:09 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

So was the controller brand new or used??
s3n1sh1
post May 25 2011, 01:31 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

i'm here not to help TS nor the seller, i just look at the right ones according to my own opinion,

the seller claim that he bought it RM150 ori from LYN member, but the fact shows that:
user posted image
original thread link -> click here.

he actually bought the DS3 from another LYN seller only for RM90 as we could see he mention himself on the pic above.
this is the first lie i could clearly see from the seller, and it's definitely wrong to lie in the first place. (lie is always the beginning of CON case)

if he being honest, saying that he bought his DS3 from LYN for RM90 from the start and dunno that it's a fake controller, then it's understandable.
even TS could have time to think first before buying it from the seller. but the fact didn't show that.

i could see TS offered solution by asking refund with RM20 compensation, i think this might be a good solution to sort this mistake out.
seller can even get RM20 for free. but yet, he is not cooperating well with TS and complain in a rude way. as shown below:
user posted image
taken from original TS thread link -> click here.

from my side and for the best of other LYN members, i request MOD to consider looking through this case,
and could consider to put a dispute tag for the particular seller as of the case hasn't been settled yet.
because, seller seems rather ignorant about this,
and this is not good for other LYN members who will probably deal with him in the future, without knowing what kind of seller he is.

hope he can respond regarding this case, and provides a peace solution with TS at the end.
Apis_LuaLua
post May 25 2011, 01:58 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

This guy (robeng) surely have an attitude problem. He never mention he bought it for RM90 before and can selamba badak told us he got it NEW n ORIGINAL while the seller he bought from clearly never stated that.

A person with 5k salary only can effort RM90 fake ds3 controller and trying to earn ppl money cheaply. U bought rm90 u want sell 100? he even try to sell at RM110 before. doh.gif

user posted image

user posted image
singa89
post May 25 2011, 07:59 AM

long live play
1,200 posts

bodo la this robeng. its ok if he really doesnt know anything bout the ds3 or selling it at higher price. the problem is his attitude towards other people. vmad.gif
abubin
post May 25 2011, 11:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,204 posts

This is quite a clear case of seller scam. Intentional selling of fake item claiming as real.

Post details of seller so that people can avoid dealing with him in the future and place a dispute tag on him.
SimonsayZ
post May 25 2011, 01:26 PM

2,770 posts

I totally agree its wrong on seller side. Bought from a forumer here then sell with a profit without mentioning its fake is already a fraud.

Some more the comment the seller made makes him a worst example of himself. We trade things with faith and trust.
If buyer felt cheated, then something is definitely wrong.

To seller: wtf man, I earn more than you per month dude but I don't condone to these tactics and shove people with those words. Money is hard earned, so what if you earn 5k huh? No offence but your post seriously ticked me off even though its got nothing to do with me.
Dagger69
post May 25 2011, 01:28 PM

u no say?
1,191 posts

Seller sucks wei.
sjn hassan
post May 25 2011, 04:27 PM

Member's of MAKAN MEGGI club
3,544 posts

imho seller have the right to sell at higher price than he bought..as a buyer we should survey the price 1st.

but we all know that DS3 price is RM180 while seller in LYN selling around at RM150..So if someone offer a brand NEW ORIGINAL DS3 for RM90...it's ridiculous right?it's to good to be true. There's something wrong with the DS3 or seller...in this case he's selling a FAKE DS3..and he never told it's a SONY DS3. Then this so called experience trader 'ROBENG' bought from him...He NEVER query it's maybe a FAKE DS3? Bullshit man..Why the seller want to sell at RM90 while others selling at RM150?RM120 is cheap enough to attract buyer. imho he's trying to hide something...but since TS claimed it's a FAKE unit, then he told he never knows about it hmm.gif

This post has been edited by sjn hassan: May 25 2011, 11:14 PM
Kellicros
post May 25 2011, 10:25 PM

www.getto.com.my
1,012 posts

Thanks for the comments guys, very much appreciated, I too want to hear what the seller wants to say after I dug out all these, I guess he will just continue to flame me anyway, after seeing how he reacted in my other thread.

This post has been edited by Kellicros: May 26 2011, 09:42 AM
Orias
post May 27 2011, 06:31 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

it's obvious it's seller's fault. it's not wrg trying to gain some profit in trading but then again the seller has to make sure that he knows what he's selling, and in this case claiming that he bought it NEW and ORIGINAL while he bought it from another person at a much cheaper price shows dat he has the intention to lie (and maybe con) TS. dun think he'll do anything for u TS. take this as a lesson. admin please do something about this robeng guy. 5k salary? pui! vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif
Kellicros
post May 27 2011, 10:40 AM

www.getto.com.my
1,012 posts

it seems like the seller chose to ignore this thread instead of man up and explain, congrats on earning himself a place in dispute i guess, hope the mod get him blacklisted asap.

here is his contact numbers: 0105285826, 0122688166

This post has been edited by Kellicros: May 27 2011, 06:30 PM
Kellicros
post May 27 2011, 06:31 PM

www.getto.com.my
1,012 posts

QUOTE(Kellicros @ May 27 2011, 10:40 AM)
it seems like the seller chose to ignore this thread instead of man up and explain, congrats on earning himself a place in dispute i guess, hope the mod get him blacklisted asap.

here is his contact numbers: 0105285826, 0122688166
Hello guys, just an update for you all, the seller sent me an SMS threatening me saying he would make police report on me for posting his contacts numbers. I wonder if I have broken any laws, anyone has a clue? Thank you. smile.gif
ken-24-
post May 27 2011, 07:05 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(Kellicros @ May 27 2011, 06:31 PM)
Hello guys, just an update for you all, the seller sent me an SMS threatening me saying he would make police report on me for posting his contacts numbers. I wonder if I have broken any laws, anyone has a clue? Thank you. smile.gif
Dont worry dude
If he go to report,i think police will call you and say THank you
Because u did the right job for posting the Scammer Details here(Contribution to society) rclxms.gif tongue.gif thumbup.gif
Kellicros
post May 27 2011, 07:15 PM

www.getto.com.my
1,012 posts

"Bro, plz take out my mobile no from your thread ASAP. If not, I will make a police report."

"Plz delete it by tonight or tmrw I will post d police report in ur own thread"

Added on May 27, 2011, 7:27 pm
QUOTE(ken-24- @ May 27 2011, 07:05 PM)
Dont worry dude
If he go to report,i think police will call you and say THank you
Because u did the right job for posting the Scammer Details here(Contribution to society) rclxms.gif  tongue.gif  thumbup.gif
Lol, how do I get a mod to blacklist him and his numbers? can he make police report on LYN for blacklisting him?

This post has been edited by Kellicros: May 27 2011, 07:27 PM
Mr.Docter
post May 27 2011, 07:29 PM

A jack of all trades
5,204 posts

QUOTE(Kellicros @ May 27 2011, 07:15 PM)
"Bro, plz take out my mobile no from your thread ASAP. If not, I will make a police report."

Lol, how do I get a mod to blacklist him and his numbers? can he make police report on LYN for blacklisting him?
Bodoh people is bodoh.

Taunt him to make a police report. Retarded seller.
liquidsny
post May 27 2011, 07:35 PM

Casual
424 posts

QUOTE(Kellicros @ May 27 2011, 07:15 PM)

perhaps you should re-evaluate the current situation before taunting others smile.gif proof is against you , you know?

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0432sec    2.54    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 07:29 PM