Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Domke/Billingham/M Classics Rangefinder Bag, Where to get it in Malaysia?

views

nivlanauk
post May 20 2011, 12:13 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

Sad, Shashinki not selling Billingham Small - Black Fibrenyte sad.gif
Cynox
post May 27 2011, 11:20 AM

Back to AMD camp!!!
5,282 posts

see quite a lot of interest in billingham. Since I am staying in JB, i might be able to conduct a MO to buy from Spore if there is enough interest but I think the most i can only take back 3 or 4 bags thru custom without tax in a trip. But i need to get the prices first. hmm.gif
TSC-Fu
post May 28 2011, 02:20 PM

Enthusiast
991 posts

is it cheaper?

there's this guy selling a billingham look-alike (fake) in facebook for RM130++. Might get one next week and see if the quality is ok.

user posted image

This post has been edited by C-Fu: May 29 2011, 12:49 AM
nivlanauk
post May 29 2011, 09:57 AM

Getting Started
237 posts

get the best you can, a 1 time investment icon_rolleyes.gif

but most of the time 1 is not enough sweat.gif

Added on May 29, 2011, 7:07 pmoh yes. New stocks for Billingham will only be brought in by July.
J One and Keat Camera sells them. If you are patient enough you can order from either 1 of them which requires a deposit.

Currently J One still has a Billingham Hadley Small - Sage colour.

As for me, I've already ordered from PK Chan and hoping it arrives by Sunday! smile.gif

This post has been edited by nivlanauk: May 29 2011, 07:07 PM
LinTao
post May 29 2011, 09:10 PM

Enthusiast
717 posts

QUOTE(C-Fu @ May 28 2011, 02:20 PM)
is it cheaper?

there's this guy selling a billingham look-alike (fake) in facebook for RM130++. Might get one next week and see if the quality is ok.

user posted image
the guy sells more than one? can share with us the link to his fb page or acc tongue.gif.
TSC-Fu
post May 30 2011, 11:23 PM

Enthusiast
991 posts

yeah. I ordered this one

user posted image

To be honest, I'm more looking forward to check out the inserts rather than the bag laugh.gif

I think he has one more left for this colour.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=187...f_t=photo_reply
http://www.facebook.com/lomocrewz

and previously i got this off him

user posted image

I rarely use film camera nowadays, but my main purpose for this cannister with clip is to clip it on my bag strap and use it to store SD Cards thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by C-Fu: May 30 2011, 11:25 PM
LinTao
post May 31 2011, 12:16 AM

Enthusiast
717 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

mmm. nice but i don't really fancy that colour. prefer brown / black. but i think i'll still get one for my trip overseas. looks nice lol

Added on May 31, 2011, 9:55 am
QUOTE(nivlanauk @ May 29 2011, 09:57 AM)
get the best you can, a 1 time investment  icon_rolleyes.gif

but most of the time 1 is not enough  sweat.gif

Added on May 29, 2011, 7:07 pmoh yes. New stocks for Billingham will only be brought in by July.
J One and Keat Camera sells them. If you are patient enough you can order from either 1 of them which requires a deposit.

Currently J One still has a Billingham Hadley Small - Sage colour.

As for me, I've already ordered from PK Chan and hoping it arrives by Sunday! smile.gif
you mean you order from here in malaysia and he'll send it to you by courier? how much is he selling? does he have a site or something that we can refer to? smile.gif

Added on May 31, 2011, 10:50 ambtw anyone got keat camera's phone number? wanna call and ask about their stock smile.gif

This post has been edited by LinTao: May 31 2011, 10:50 AM
Kimichi
post Jun 7 2011, 11:33 AM

Getting Started
140 posts

dam!!
that nice one..

Anyway if I order from shashinki..

and if say it got stock and will be deliver within 24 hours,
would that mean I will get it latest at least within 1 day after order?

sorry guy, noob here in buying online..
Cynox
post Jun 7 2011, 11:50 AM

Back to AMD camp!!!
5,282 posts

QUOTE(Kimichi @ Jun 7 2011, 11:33 AM)
dam!!
that nice one..

Anyway if I order from shashinki..

and if say it got stock and will be deliver within 24 hours,
would that mean I will get it latest at least within 1 day after order?

sorry guy, noob here in buying online..
i think that's mean they will deliver to you within 24 hours, not reaching you in 24 hours.
Kimichi
post Jun 7 2011, 11:51 AM

Getting Started
140 posts

QUOTE(Cynox @ Jun 7 2011, 11:50 AM)
i think that's mean they will deliver to you within 24 hours, not reaching you in 24 hours.
thanks man smile.gif
TSC-Fu
post Jun 7 2011, 02:07 PM

Enthusiast
991 posts

oh btw, Keat Camera in Pudu/Cheras just restocked their Billingham bags. Might wanna go there for a visit.

I got the bag last week (or more? I forgot).

To be honest I knew I wouldn't like the bag quite as much as I'd wanted, since it's a fake Bill in terms of quality, etc. When the bag arrived it was crumpled a bit, but not exactly noticeable. The straps are a bit too pendek for my liking (the bag sits above my pants). But overall it's quite a nice bag to have.

But more importantly, I wanted the bag primarily for the insert tongue.gif and although it's a bit on the soft side, it does it's job pretty well if I must say when put inside my other new bag tongue.gif

To me, while this isn't really a camera bag, it is AWESOME as a camera bag. Priced around the Hadley range, and awesomely tanned leather. size is right, and very very limited quantity around KL.

Massimo Dutti leather sling bag
Can fit magazines at the front.

user posted image

the bag with the cheap insert inside. it's width is lesser than a normal magazine size
user posted image

This post has been edited by C-Fu: Jun 7 2011, 02:16 PM
LinTao
post Jun 7 2011, 02:52 PM

Enthusiast
717 posts

QUOTE(C-Fu @ Jun 7 2011, 02:07 PM)
oh btw, Keat Camera in Pudu/Cheras just restocked their Billingham bags. Might wanna go there for a visit.

I got the bag last week (or more? I forgot).

To be honest I knew I wouldn't like the bag quite as much as I'd wanted, since it's a fake Bill in terms of quality, etc. When the bag arrived it was crumpled a bit, but not exactly noticeable. The straps are a bit too pendek for my liking (the bag sits above my pants). But overall it's quite a nice bag to have.

But more importantly, I wanted the bag primarily for the insert tongue.gif and although it's a bit on the soft side, it does it's job pretty well if I must say when put inside my other new bag tongue.gif

To me, while this isn't really a camera bag, it is AWESOME as a camera bag. Priced around the Hadley range, and awesomely tanned leather. size is right, and very very limited quantity around KL.
Massimo Dutti leather sling bag
Can fit magazines at the front.
user posted image

the bag with the cheap insert inside. it's width is lesser than a normal magazine size
user posted image
that looks kinda nice but i doubt it can fit a dslr tongue.gif. do you have keat's number? wanna call and see whether they have what i want
TSC-Fu
post Jun 7 2011, 07:49 PM

Enthusiast
991 posts

Keat Camera - 03-21480447-Pudu KL - Raymond

oh and definitely can fit a dslr, lcd at the bottom.

This post has been edited by C-Fu: Jun 7 2011, 07:49 PM
nivlanauk
post Jun 27 2011, 08:18 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

If i'm not mistaken their stock is only arriving in July?
Keat camera and J One. Probably same distro which is shiro.
TSC-Fu
post Jun 28 2011, 02:30 AM

Enthusiast
991 posts

nope, i saw them few weeks ago. but at that time they haven't set the price yet.
idoblu
post Aug 19 2011, 12:15 PM

stars for sale
All Stars
10,714 posts

QUOTE(idoblu @ May 14 2011, 11:42 PM)
regarding those Billingham bags

YLcamera.com.my also sell (see below for link). Nearby Keat only but nowadays mostly no stock everywhere. Maybe England also got Earthquake or Tsunami

This Shiriro is the distributor but they are practically useless people. I ordered one from them since CNY, until now they tell me no stock but my guess is the girl dun even bother as she didnt even take down my phone number.

you can also order one from mr.chan in singapore but he only accepts Bank TT which cost around RM80 (depending on your bank) just to send him money. Plus the postage from SG to MY.

YL Camera
LOL until now Shiriro hasnt call me back regarding the billingham hadley inserts. Glad I bought from PK Chan instead.

Btw the Hadley insert is really useful. I can use it in my backpack or just about any messenger back. The best thing is that you are not stuck to one type of camera bag.

Here is how it looks like. Its very small and good for mirrorless system

It comes with some dividers with velcro fasteners

user posted imageuser posted image

This post has been edited by idoblu: Aug 19 2011, 12:24 PM
rx330
post Aug 19 2011, 12:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,854 posts

does it actually protects it?
idoblu
post Aug 19 2011, 12:40 PM

stars for sale
All Stars
10,714 posts

No more/less even if you were to use the whole Billingham bag cause its still the same thing in the Hadley bag. Its just that you can buy the insert separately

Yes its padded.

This post has been edited by idoblu: Aug 19 2011, 12:41 PM
rx330
post Aug 19 2011, 12:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,854 posts

any other bags...now i in need of another bag...
Cynox
post Aug 19 2011, 02:04 PM

Back to AMD camp!!!
5,282 posts

QUOTE(idoblu @ Aug 19 2011, 12:15 PM)
LOL until now Shiriro hasnt call me back regarding the billingham hadley inserts. Glad I bought from PK Chan instead.

Btw the Hadley insert is really useful. I can use it in my backpack or just about any messenger back. The best thing is that you are not stuck to one type of camera bag.

Here is how it looks like. Its very small and good for mirrorless system

It comes with some dividers with velcro fasteners

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

how much you bought it from PK Chan? Thinking of getting 1 for my normal backpack for overseas trip. If can't find a suitable one, may just put my 10 years old Lowepro Nova 2 inside the backpack - a bag within a bag. laugh.gif

@rx330, what new bag you wanna get? I got a Thinktank Photo Retrospective 10 instead of Billingham. R10 is a very solid bag too - not too flamboyant. blush.gif

This post has been edited by Cynox: Aug 19 2011, 02:05 PM

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0454sec    4.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st February 2020 - 09:23 PM