Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE RAINZ @ BUKIT JALIL [OWNERS' THREAD], Booming LRT hotspot and The Z Residence Investment

views

great2bcool
post Jul 1 2013, 11:18 AM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jul 1 2013, 11:05 AM)
The current market value of these Bkt OUG new series aka Bkt Jalil is hard to define its actual market value bfore KR1 subsale kicks off.

This series have to thanks for being a family of Bkt Jalil enclave once the proposed road linked from Jln 1/155B. And the indication of KM 1 West, Treez, Covillea, Savannahs and KR2, ZR weigh in as comparison with its huge demand.

KM1 West indicated at RM 570-600 psf.
The Treez indicated at RM 570-600 psf.
Covillea valued at RM 550-580 psf as at May 2013.

KR1 last unit sold at btw RM 470-525 psf ( 1067-1454 sq ft)
ZR latest units sold at btw RM 480-560 psf ( 1000-1400 sq ft )
KR2 latest units sold at btw RM 460-510 psf ( 1076-1490 sq ft)

I reckon the indication of KR1-ZR as at RM 500 psf max. Shouldnt be naive of RM 450 psf ( except big units of 1400 sq ft onwards ) esp during VPing.

With KR2 and ZR sales of above pricing indicated of almost fully sold out and the pricing of Bdr Kinrara value had been increased from RM 360-400 psf last year to Rm 430-480 psf, in the affordable market bracket, couple with OUG / Kuchai Lama / Sri Petaling all transacted above RM 500 psf.

Exsim's products always a special in terms of concept but also pricing esp Twin Arkz, The Treez and The Petalz, all were self contained Green products sold at 20-30% above the prevailed market.

With their gamble on Twin Arkz and The Petalz paid off amd secured sales status of Petalz, Exsim is gonna have much confident on similar the Rainz, which I rank it much better range and location than Petalz.
If KR2 ( being the nearest concept and end living to Rainz ) secured most of their units at ave RM 500 psf without launch and advertise. I assume Exsim would preview its the Rainz at 25% higher than prevail market, at RM 625 psf nett.

The Petalz surprise package of RM 600+ psf can sold well at the other world of Jln Klang Lama, I dont surprise Exsim will give us another heart attack, the benchmark pricing next year.
Dear Chris Chew, very good analyse, thumbup.gif surprise to see KR1 psf is higher than KR2, if this Exsim's product Rainz also getting BBB mode I believe the condo price in Bkt Jalil will be pushing to another new record. But how do you view in terms of the supply and demand with a sudden surge of many new condo being completed in 2015 & 2016? More intense competition from the Zest, KR1 & KR2 & how long for the market to consume all these units unsure.gif

If the Rainz is selling at RM625 psf, say average build up of 1000 sf unit selling at RM625k, I believe this price still is very attractive, maybe they can sell higher than RM625 psf with Exsim adding some USP into their project which they are very good at this.

Now Chris looking into Iskandar area already flex.gif time to move on to other undervalued gem drool.gif

great2bcool
post Jul 1 2013, 11:31 AM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jul 1 2013, 12:24 PM)
It will be interesting to see in this area how the demand could digest the big big supply. Rainz is not the end of the supply. There will be a lot more after rainz.
Yea, it would be very interesting to see all these coming launches pricing their product & when it is completed, how are the late comers going to compete with others in terms of rental, if they price at much higher than the rest, can we get so many tenants who are willing to pay at such price...? Anyway, too early to tell about the pricing but am wondering what kind of games can the investor play just like the Petalz in OKR.
great2bcool
post Jul 1 2013, 11:33 AM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Jul 1 2013, 12:30 PM)
The Berjaya mixed dev project will come first...
Berjaya mix dev project ? is it before or after the Ho Hup & Malton project?? rclxub.gif
great2bcool
post Jul 2 2013, 03:07 PM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(22222222 @ Jul 2 2013, 03:56 PM)
Aiyo...Mah tai luo.....sudah lama u din give speech.....must contribute something mah..... biggrin.gif
Maybe we switch venue to Z residence to listen to MGG speech there about the potential of Bukit Jalil tongue.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0592sec    0.49    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:19 PM