Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

65 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Twin Palms, Sungai Long, Gated & Guarded Residential Project Investment

views

madmoz
post Apr 11 2011, 09:58 AM

4,250 posts

JH has a bigger land bank and will include commercial developements iinm.
It has a china-apek oriental style which many chinese investors will probably favour over the modern look of TP.

Gamuda is much more aggressive when it comes to marketing when compared with LC.

Hence, I do believe that there is a chance that JH will turn into the DPC of the south.

TP capital appreciation is slow, and there aren't that many units for sale either. Mostly bought for own stay like me? I sure hope so - I have experienced one too many times where the lots are mostly bought by investors who then refuse to pay monthly maintenance charges doh.gif mad.gif
prahs_bx6m
post Apr 12 2011, 05:59 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(madmoz @ Apr 11 2011, 09:58 AM)
It has a china-apek oriental style which many chinese investors will probably favour over the modern look of TP.

Gamuda is much more aggressive when it comes to marketing when compared with LC.

Hence, I do believe that there is a chance that JH will turn into the DPC of the south.

TP capital appreciation is slow, and there aren't that many units for sale either. Mostly bought for own stay like me? I sure hope so - I have experienced one too many times where the lots are mostly bought by investors who then refuse to pay monthly maintenance charges doh.gif mad.gif
You're very optimistic indeed....DPC of the south. tongue.gif If it becomes reality, it will benefit this whole southern area including TP.
For JH, you have to get over the initial access road (pass by Muda Paper Holding factory, Ginvera factory), then it will start to look like going to a resort city (thanks to Gamuda for making the access pleasant). If you can't get over this, then look elsewhere.

BTW madmoz, care to share those places where with lots of investors refuse to pay monthly maintenance fees?

This post has been edited by prahs_bx6m: Apr 12 2011, 09:31 PM
TSnaleh33
post Apr 19 2011, 08:48 PM

Regular
1,021 posts

Hey madmoz,

Are you staying in the superlink or the semi-D? How is the security and maintenance? On the surface, it looks very secured, systematic and well maintained. However, I think only the residents will know the actual situation. Can you share a bit on your experience?

What about the quality/furnishing of the house? I heard there are some units with serious defects and the management is not responsive to rectify the problem.

madmoz
post Apr 20 2011, 07:12 PM

4,250 posts

I haven't moved into my link unit yet. Join the Facebook group and ask the residents there.

As for defects, nothing major in my unit and yes, they are a tad slow to rectify.
TSnaleh33
post Apr 21 2011, 09:20 AM

Regular
1,021 posts

QUOTE(madmoz @ Apr 20 2011, 07:12 PM)
I haven't moved into my link unit yet. Join the Facebook group and ask the residents there.

As for defects, nothing major in my unit and yes, they are a tad slow to rectify.
Your link unit is referring to the superlink terrace? i thought the superlink units have been completed for quite some time, isn't it? Did you buy it subsale or you have not moved in since the key handover to you?
madmoz
post Apr 21 2011, 09:22 AM

4,250 posts

i bought it subsale
kiwicat
post Apr 27 2011, 01:16 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(madmoz @ Apr 21 2011, 09:22 AM)
i bought it subsale
Hi, I'm new here. Keen to buy link house at Twins Palm.

Madmoz, how much you paid for subsale? Not sure about the subsales price . Thanks.
hysteresis
post Apr 28 2011, 11:29 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(kiwicat @ Apr 27 2011, 01:16 PM)

Madmoz, how much you paid for subsale? Not sure about the subsales price . Thanks.
you can check in iproperty. I saw one asking for 790K. You can try calling and bargain further.
TSnaleh33
post Apr 29 2011, 08:40 AM

Regular
1,021 posts

QUOTE(kiwicat @ Apr 27 2011, 01:16 PM)

When I visited Twin Palms 2 months back, the SA brought me to see a fully furnished link house and they are planning to sell it at 800K. The house is really nicely furnished.

Personally, I do not like the superlink house due to the design (big air well and high ceilling making the area at the top level very narrow and limited. But the environment is really nice. smile.gif

This post has been edited by naleh33: Apr 29 2011, 08:40 AM
tongying
post Jun 27 2011, 02:37 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

My Kajang friends do not think highly about JH for the remote location vis-a-vis Kajang town & the inconvenient access.
Hence JH is not considered as high end status wise, despite the high end price laugh.gif

TP is far better, status & location wise.....

Added on June 30, 2011, 12:08 pm
QUOTE(naleh33 @ Apr 21 2011, 09:20 AM)
Your link unit is referring to the superlink terrace? i thought the superlink units have been completed for quite some time, isn't it? Did you buy it subsale or you have not moved in since the key handover to you?
For those who have invested / keen on Twin Palms, you may be interested in this.

I received info a month ago about a new project coming up near TP:

- 3 storey semi-D (total 70+ units)

- Type 1: L/A- 3,200, b/u- 4,150 sf. From -1,288,000

- Type 2: L/A- 3,350sf, b/u- 4,250sf, with lift From 1,528,000

- Claimed to be of "modern contemporary design"

- Claimed to be "Guarded". (not Gated ???)

- Claimed to sit on "elevated land overlooking TWIN PALMS"

- Soft launched - July 2011

- Developer name: unheard of before.

Added on June 30, 2011, 2:17 pmFor those who have invested / keen on Twin Palms, you may find this helpful:

New freehold project coming up near TP:

- 3 storey semi-D (total 70+ units)

- Type 1: L/A- 3,200, b/u- 4,150 sf. From -1,288,000

- Type 2: L/A- 3,350sf, b/u- 4,250sf, with lift From 1,528,000

- modern contemporary design

- "Guarded". (not Gated ???)

- Sit on "elevated land overlooking TWIN PALMS"

- Soft launched - July 2011

- Developer name: unheard of before / little known

This post has been edited by tongying: Jun 30 2011, 02:17 PM
twins9
post Sep 6 2011, 04:23 AM

Regular
1,371 posts

I am an owner of TP, wishing to share my experience here. Like many others who just went to look at TP. I was not happy paying the toll till I realize that I actually save time and money getting directly on SILK everyday rather than going through traffic lights and queing up in the morning.

If you bought Tropicana Cheras, you will have to squeeze through traffic coming out from BSL every morning, then at the traffic lights, que behind those going into Balakong town. IT is very frustating and time consuming to drive through Balakong town before you can join back Silk Road.

That RM1 is really worth it if you plan your trips and do all your errants on each outing. We have learned to be very efficient instead of wasting our time driving to and fro like we did in toll free roads.

MAYA C is almost sold out and TP is planning to launch the next phase. IF you are still sitting on the fence, you should be deciding soon.

TP can't compare with JH in terms of size, but we have a very cozy environment here. Lovely hills and fresh air all day. All of us have got healthier after moving in. The children are happier, no fear of mixing with other kids or walking out late at night. The club is a great place for activities and the parents don't even have to worry about their kids getting bored. There is just SO much to do!

Residents here can indulge in gym, indoor and outdoor activities, we have great get togethers at our lovely linear park and the management is very helpful and always there for us.

This is truly resort living at its best, where Sg. Long is concerned.

Added on September 6, 2011, 4:25 amHow to contact this T.J. Land? I heard they hit rocks after removing some trees and the project stopped.

This post has been edited by twins9: Sep 6 2011, 04:25 AM
sai-bee
post Dec 10 2011, 11:59 AM

34 posts

does TP have unifi?

twins9
post Dec 10 2011, 04:55 PM

Regular
1,371 posts

yes. installed.

Added on January 19, 2012, 5:42 amBack to Twin Palms after a long time away.... It is almost CNY already and almost a year since I moved in.

After moving here, and used to paying toll, it is hard for us folks to go back to jam packed places and we cant wait to go home.

Even though TP is far away, the journey is soothing and relaxing. No point staying in town where you have jams all the time.

Shopping for groceries is a breeze here. With Carefour, Econsave, 2 Juscos and Tesco Kajang, we are spoilt for choices and my freezer is always full of food.

Unless absolutely necessary, I wont bother to drive up to 1Utama anymore. Going down to Pavilion via Besraya take about 30 mins on a good day and most of the shops are similar to 1Utama anyway.

Not a nightlife person, so I dont really care for pubs as I prefer to sip my drinks at the pool.

We are very small, compared with JH vast gardens and lakes...but I find it adequate for our needs. Maintenance fee is cheaper as we dont need to pay additional for facilities.

Our small pool can be crowded on weekends but on weekdays, it is like having your own private pool.

Still enjoying our stay here.......great to be home.

Added on February 12, 2012, 9:31 pmMaya latest launch at RM1.69mil already.....and LC doesnt seem to be in a hurry to sell them..

This post has been edited by twins9: Feb 12 2012, 09:31 PM
MazeLoL
post Mar 19 2012, 04:17 PM

Enthusiast
846 posts

Anyone know whether the Bungalow unit over in Twin Palms, Sg. Long has Unifi coverage d ??
twins9
post Apr 1 2012, 02:18 PM

Regular
1,371 posts

The bungalows are not ready yet. No one allowed in.

Added on April 4, 2012, 10:16 pmMaya completing fast. Can see more ground levelling of a hill next to TP. May be the Sunville semid.

Added on April 5, 2012, 8:07 amMaya last phase is open for sale. I could see TJ land clearing their site in preparation for Sunville. Sunville prices similar to TP but only has gardens and is guarded. No facilities like gym/spa/sauna/pool. Their access road may be from Giant (saujana impian?) and also along the road from Silk. If this is true, TP will be toll free in the future if you are going to Kajang.

This post has been edited by twins9: Apr 5 2012, 08:07 AM
aviator330
post Apr 13 2012, 02:57 PM

12 posts

Just found out that my ex uni mate bought a terrace house in TP. Visited her last week and the place is quite peaceful though a bit far. She works in Damansara Heights and doesnt mind travelling from TP everyday due to the highway. She said she always leave the house empty , so far, security has been top notch and quite reasonable at RM280 a month. Has all the facilities of a condo, yet it is landed...quite a good combo.

Any buyers/investors in this area?

This post has been edited by aviator330: Apr 13 2012, 04:01 PM
twins9
post Apr 13 2012, 09:04 PM

Regular
1,371 posts

Nice project, but out of the "wong" area. Should buy puchong or pj if you want quick return. cyberjaya still has some developments. Try hunting around! Good luck!

If you buy TP, it will be a good place to stay but slow in appreciation as there are so many new projects coming out around the area....

beanrider
post Apr 23 2012, 09:58 AM

Getting Started
58 posts

hi, anybody wan to sell his semi d here..sms me 012-3457668
TSnaleh33
post Apr 23 2012, 10:09 AM

Regular
1,021 posts

QUOTE(beanrider @ Apr 23 2012, 09:58 AM)
hi, anybody wan to sell his semi d here..sms me 012-3457668
Are you a property agent? What's the price range like for 2 storeys Semi-D in TP now? tongue.gif
twins9
post May 10 2012, 08:53 PM

Regular
1,371 posts

So many projects coming out on Silk Highway now. The semid/super links sides are having projects built left and right!

Madmoz moved in.
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by twins9: May 23 2012, 04:52 PM

65 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0224sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:06 AM