Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Condo upstairs leaking, Need advise..

views

LDP
post Oct 14 2014, 03:29 PM

Casual
457 posts

QUOTE(lucky8six @ Oct 13 2014, 12:23 AM)
Hmm.. my advice there is no need to hack the whole floor slab toilet and redo waterproofing if your leaking is exactly like the picture you shown. That's a minor leaking only.

[attachmentid=4168357]

[attachmentid=4168358]

The above picture is much serious than your situation and the PU grout done the job. To be honest, the real expert is actually by the skill workers especially when it comes to waterproofing matter. They are the one hands on applying the waterproofing, feel it and repair it using their experiences. The contractor is just monitoring and supervising it and make the decision call.

There are two contract foreigners i know the best in doing PU grouting work. They been doing PU grouting repair at Klang Valley projects for the last 6 years. Monday to Saturday from 9am to 8pm everyday for the past 6 years. What kind of worse case leaking scenario and weird kind of leaking scenario they had already gone through before. They don't do other works except repair water leaking and PU grouting works. Been living in malaysia for the past 6 years, they know almost all klang valley road and can speak malay language like any malaysian.

However due to the fact they are still contract workers, they are only available night time during weekdays or sunday time. haha!

Their minimum cost to mobilize work is RM800.00 at klang valley areas and judging by your situation. RM800 is enough i guess.

If you interested, i can help arrange for him to inspect your house first.
Can you give me their contact no as I am also facing the same problem ? Thanks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.70    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:20 AM