Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Online Supplement Store

views

post Apr 19 2011, 10:50 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(yinsw @ Apr 12 2011, 05:46 PM)
http://www.ejinutrition.com/ seems so cheap. Anyone buy from them before?
used to.. but i prefer from other supplier.. their service very bad!.. many times when you order its confirm then suddenly after u banking he said product finish.. 1st come 1st serve basis but tats all bullsh1t. u placed cart early then go bank in he said finish.. he don give u quality of services.. then some times he sending u wrong item. then some more, the total price rm213 u bank in 220 which mean balance is RM7 sometimes he put money together in box but many times he does not..

im not bashing his website but everyone deserve to know there is lack of service. price is cheap average rm10 only but service suck's.. try u tink u waiting ur protien that almost run out then suddenly he failed and delay ur time. dam sad man!!

somemore he use city-link which is bad courrier. eji and city-link = same bad service..

just my honest review

i don buy from them unless i desperate and other supp no stock.

i like fitnutrition which is good supplier.. he got knowledge and dont just sell u. u can ask him anything about supplement.
and his courier also rock solid, saturday also working. sometimes u bankin at 6pm suddenly no wonder package arrive nextday.

Added on April 19, 2011, 10:55 pm
QUOTE(oren_studio @ Apr 19 2011, 11:55 AM)
ejinutrition review:

-SUPER CHEAP!!!
-runs out of stock fast (it's only been 1 week they restocked their stuffs, now most of em are gone)

I've encountered some problems on my first purchase from eji.
-First I can't make payment to their bank account since it was blocked due to too many transactions (must have been influx of purchases, CRAZY!), and have to wait till the next day.
-Then the big boss called me up on Monday to verify and trace my payment (I paid on Thursday, no biggie since it was near the end of the working days of the week)
-After some checkup the big boss told me that there was no stock though I have paid and my order was confirmed. So he told me that he will try his best to find stock from other suppliers and retailers. If all fail, he will refund my money back.
- Got my item the next day which is today (Tuesday).

HAPPY   biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

The only problem that I see is that their payment system is not integrated enough with their inventory ticking/warehousing. ie, not fast enough to process and confirm payment, and subsequently reduce the stock number on their website. Hence order>stock, and since they are pretty slow in confirming payment, it keeps the customers guessing whether their order has gotten through. When it is finally confirmed, a few days have already passed (in my case 3days, excluding weekends). But the fact that the boss was willing to get stock from other suppliers and retailers is really something, it shows that he is honest and quite committed towards his customers.

All in all, everything is still good since I got my item. Will definitely order from them again. biggrin.gif
i wonder why the boss don give a dam trying to place my order from other supplier. he just ask me to bankin my money back..

This post has been edited by 5955015: Apr 20 2011, 05:07 AM
post Apr 20 2011, 01:49 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(darklight79 @ Apr 20 2011, 11:28 AM)
Your post count is less than 5, you joined this forum so you could diss an online supplement store? Kinda weird.
so what? i seldom open lyn. i juz look at sells section. u wan proof?? i can put an email here to show there is delaynes. what eji is somekind ur relative? dont get bias.

Added on April 20, 2011, 2:09 pm
QUOTE(Darah Harimau @ Apr 20 2011, 01:06 PM)
always sms/email/call them to check up on the stock of the product u wanna order before banking in the money.... should avoid some of these problems.
owh man.. now a days is online man.. he shud be more professional, once cart added and u received email its corfirmed thats mean the item is ready to be SHIPPPPP!!!!! he supposed to hold it not sell it to his fren within the period.. what kind of stupid people im dealing with? he maybe no idea how long i took time to q up at CDM.

hey kawan, what im talking is right or not? im not bashing their web. but their service sucks man. i purchased many times from them.. and keep getting the same problem untill i had enough! im FEDUP! 1st 2nd error still can accept human mistake.. but many times already no make sense.

if friedn ask me i would say better pay a bit extra for good service.

This post has been edited by 5955015: Apr 20 2011, 02:09 PM
post Apr 20 2011, 04:02 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(jamis @ Apr 20 2011, 02:55 PM)
Then why do u still purchasing from him since it is just 10 ringgit cheaper, if i were u, i would rather  go egonutrition.com to place my order online or go to their retail if accessible.
JAmis as told i don buy from them unless i desperate other supplier got no stock.

yes egonutrition also provide good service and one of my favorite.. last time i visit his shop tough guy consult me all the way.

Added on April 20, 2011, 4:17 pm
QUOTE(Darah Harimau @ Apr 20 2011, 02:26 PM)
what i meant to say was, i been thru ur experience b4, this doesnt only apply to eji but other websites as well. which is why calling/sms/email for whether stock is available before you add to cart or transfer money, often resolves these problems of finding out they r out of stock later on etc...
brother.. my apologize.. from my opinion, once confirmation email is received there is no nid second taught. why use website if troubling, more? better use blog, don have cart quantites etc.. thats why what im explaining here he should be more professional. must have ethic in business bro. he canot simply letgo our confirmed product, even he is authorize to do so but he should inform us? it all about ecthic!

i never had an issue so far with other website, zerosupplement, ego, fitnut etcetc.
that is why i tink people deserve to know. especially nwbie.. aint wrong rite guys? im not bias or from other substitute supplement shop.. i am customer which love bb product.

Added on April 20, 2011, 4:21 pm
QUOTE(mikehuan @ Apr 20 2011, 03:33 PM)
lol at being angry with an online supplement store. if it sucks so much there's plenty of other stores you can go to. in the end its still you paying them, right? what i dont understand is if you are not satisfied with the services why keep going to the same place over and over again? end of the day, you get the product you paid for, delayed or otherwise.
so far now i dont shop wif them anymore.. juz to share wat is my situation. i support all website that give good service.

Added on April 20, 2011, 4:25 pmLATEST! ONE OF LYN MEM HAS PM WITH ME SS I WILL POST IT LATER WHEN I HAVE TIME. RITE NOW BOSS LOOKING SOMEBODY TO BE FIRED HEHEHE

This post has been edited by 5955015: Apr 20 2011, 04:25 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0389sec    0.71    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:15 PM