nikeshock
post Mar 2 2011, 05:32 PM, updated 11y ago

On my way
561 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: NorthApe

Item being sold/bought: Nikon 85mm 1.8

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1771762&hl=

Date of transaction: 1st of March 2011

Details of the complaint : On the 28th of February, I saw his thread regarding the item mentioned above (Nikon 85mm 1.8), approached him and decided to deal with him, since he is selling the item RM300 cheaper, I did abit of search on his user name in lowyat forum, google the name given by him and IC number as well, no dispute cases, so it seems that he is legit and i went on with the transaction, this seller is from PENANG, so only postage will do. Went to the bank in the morning and banked in a total of RM660 plus postage, seller say will post it to me on evening. After that he said hes busy, will post tomoro, ok fine, msg him this morning he said he will post in the afternoon, didnt get any response, called him and he didnt on his phone till now. I am very very angry now, yesterday had a phone conversation with me, he assure me that he deal alot over here, post macbook pro to sabah before, sumore he can say THE OTHER BUYER I DELAY FOR 5 DAYS HE DIDNT MAKE ANY SOUND, then he send me an sms say 'i'll definately post tomoro, its 650 not 650k..." WTFFFFFFFF vmad.gif vmad.gif WHAT A BAD ATTITUDE. untill now still havent receive any calls and sms. no response. i think i kena con d.
loki
post Mar 2 2011, 05:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,015 posts

QUOTE(nikeshock @ Mar 2 2011, 05:32 PM)
Forumer you are complaining against: NorthApe

Item being sold/bought: Nikon 85mm 1.8

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1771762&hl=

Date of transaction: 1st of March 2011

Details of the complaint : On the 28th of February, I saw his thread regarding the item mentioned above (Nikon 85mm 1.8), approached him and decided to deal with him, since he is selling the item RM300 cheaper, I did abit of search on his user name in lowyat forum, google the name given by him and IC number as well, no dispute cases, so it seems that he is legit and i went on with the transaction, this seller is from PENANG, so only postage will do. Went to the bank in the morning and banked in a total of RM660 plus postage, seller say will post it to me on evening. After that he said hes busy, will post tomoro, ok fine, msg him this morning he said he will post in the afternoon, didnt get any response, called him and he didnt on his phone till now. I am very very angry now, yesterday had a phone conversation with me, he assure me that he deal alot over here, post macbook pro to sabah before, sumore he can say THE OTHER BUYER I DELAY FOR 5 DAYS HE DIDNT MAKE ANY SOUND, then he send me an sms say 'i'll definately post tomoro, its 650 not 650k..." WTFFFFFFFF  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  WHAT A BAD ATTITUDE. untill now still havent receive any calls and sms. no response. i think i kena con d.
Thats the downside of buying online. While its cheap but you have to wait for the seller to find free time to post the stuff and once you bank in, you are at the mercy of the seller whether the deal is genuine or not. . Since you said the deal was concluded on 28th and today is only the 2nd, i feel that its fair to let the seller clarify himself instead of calling him a conman. Lets just pray that yours is a genuine deal and no hanky panky involved. Why not try calling him and talk nicely. Some sellers are like that, take their own sweet time..
nikeshock
post Mar 2 2011, 05:45 PM

On my way
561 posts

Bro, i mentioned in my post, cannot call him or sms. He switched off his phone.
Apis_LuaLua
post Mar 2 2011, 05:51 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

now u open the thread, so we can talk easily here.. biggrin.gif

I m not surprise with his attitude and thats the reason why he is in my ignore list before.

Let me check 1st.

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Mar 2 2011, 05:51 PM
Riggo
post Mar 2 2011, 05:56 PM

Enthusiast
771 posts

I'm involved in this case as being one of the victims as well...i pm'ed him about the 85 1.8 (same sale thread as nikeshock posted) at the moment he posted up the thread and he told me it's still available and the price is exactly same as what is stated in the sale thread...i then agreed to deal with him and asked for his bank account number , name , IC number and phone number. I did search thoroughly about the details he gave to me like name , phone number , bank account number, IC number and i found nothing negative on his details. I found out he did quite a few of sales at LYN ,so i thought he would be a genuine seller...therefore i proceeded the deal with him and bank in RM660 to him on 28 Feb Monday night. He said that he will try to check his bank account around lunch time on the next day to confirm the money is received...and he promised to try to send it out on the same day but he didn't...

However, i later found out that there are 2 other buyers bank in to him as well for buying the same item...i immediately called Northape up again to ask for clarification.
He said that he got 3 units of 85 1.8 up for sale but he didn't state it in his sale thread and he kept on insisting that he sold stuff before at here...and he promised me again that he will send out the lens on 3 march which is today , so i was OK with that and hung up the phone.

But now his action is convincing me that he is a conman because he did not turn on his phone starting around 3pm until now when i tried to call him and i also just found out that the IC number provided by him is a fake one after i tried searching at www.jpn.gov.my/semakic .
k-bkeat
post Mar 2 2011, 05:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,201 posts

from his topic. he sold alot of stuff. maybe its just a coincidence his phone's battery dead?

If u opened up a complain thread so fast, later he got angry/insulted and decided to really scam u then u know.

My advice is, close this thread first, give him some time.
jay
post Mar 2 2011, 06:08 PM

Legendary
890 posts

hmmm scammer?

This post has been edited by jay: Mar 2 2011, 06:08 PM
Riggo
post Mar 2 2011, 06:09 PM

Enthusiast
771 posts

Thing is... the IC given by him seems to be a fake one...and never state that he got 3 units of lenses up for sale in his thread...and Northape insisted that xxx82 bought a lens from him before but i called xxx82 to ask him about it and xxx82 told me that he has never bought anything from Northape...yet another thing is...Kelvin Hata (a safe trader from penang) said wanna COD with Northape for the lens but Northape rejected the deal even Kelvin offered a higher price (i just found out this yesterday night).

Apis_LuaLua
post Mar 2 2011, 06:16 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

QUOTE(k-bkeat @ Mar 2 2011, 05:59 PM)
from his topic. he sold alot of stuff. maybe its just a coincidence his phone's battery dead?

If u opened up a complain thread so fast, later he got angry/insulted and decided to really scam u then u know.

My advice is, close this thread first, give him some time.
Give his client fake ic can consider an attempt to scam already mate. plus all the comment from his so called successful buyer.
Riggo
post Mar 2 2011, 06:36 PM

Enthusiast
771 posts

I'll make a police report tomorrow if i can't still get in contact with the buyer tonight
Apis_LuaLua
post Mar 2 2011, 06:47 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

from his latest and 2nd last posts in his threads, i believe he have already back to KL, to be exact Shah Alam.

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Mar 2 2011, 06:51 PM
nikeshock
post Mar 2 2011, 07:57 PM

On my way
561 posts

Until now he still havent switch on his phone, bro's not that i didnt give him time, i gave him one day and he promised to bank in by today. but no response until now, i cannot tolerate lies, promised is promised. i will reveal his information by 11pm if he still havent switch off his phone, tomoro going police station report. cannot tolerate this.
kelvin_hata
post Mar 2 2011, 08:19 PM

V.S.O.P
2,696 posts

QUOTE(nikeshock @ Mar 2 2011, 07:57 PM)
Until now he still havent switch on his phone, bro's not that i didnt give him time, i gave him one day and he promised to bank in by today. but no response until now, i cannot tolerate lies, promised is promised. i will reveal his information by 11pm if he still havent switch off his phone, tomoro going police station report. cannot tolerate this.
y dun u jus post up his detail now... to prevent other ppl kena con ler? sharing is caring. smile.gif
andythung
post Mar 2 2011, 08:19 PM

------= Genuine Trader =------ ---= Enthusiast User =---
2,029 posts

haiz ~ even do report also no use de lar ~~ sad.gif
nikeshock
post Mar 2 2011, 08:25 PM

On my way
561 posts

PBB BANK : CHEAH YAN ZHI / LIM FOOR TIN (He claimed that this is joint account)
Phone number: 0103768826

Bro, report might not work for you, but it works for me, i will find a way to find this b****, in malaysia, its about jalan and kam cheng with who
Riggo
post Mar 2 2011, 09:13 PM

Enthusiast
771 posts

QUOTE(nikeshock @ Mar 2 2011, 08:25 PM)
PBB BANK : CHEAH YAN ZHI / LIM FOOR TIN (He claimed that this is joint account)
Phone number: 0103768826

Bro, report might not work for you, but it works for me, i will find a way to find this b****, in malaysia, its about jalan and kam cheng with who
yea bro...kinda pissed off by this sort of ball-less conman
momuchi
post Mar 2 2011, 10:24 PM

Regular
1,051 posts

so lucky to me cause cancel buying minolta 75-300mm lens from via post..

thank You, god
Riggo
post Mar 2 2011, 11:46 PM

Enthusiast
771 posts

You're lucky dude, all of us are working on this matter now and trying to solve it by using whatever solution we have (dark and bright side) ! Beware NORTHAPE !

This post has been edited by Riggo: Mar 2 2011, 11:48 PM
waihung82
post Mar 3 2011, 12:02 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

So lucky I got 85mm from other seller
yupio
post Mar 3 2011, 01:25 AM

Pro
1,766 posts

I hope this conman will be caught by the authorities...such irresponsible person is untolerable at all. vmad.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0225sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th September 2021 - 06:28 PM