Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> NOCTUA COOLER!, New Brand In Malaysia

Edifier
post Jun 28 2017, 06:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Store Representative

Noctua NF-S12A series is ideal for case fans, you can apply multiple fans on the front, top or on the back of a case. As we had said already having a decent CPU cooler matters a lot to get maximum from the case fans. For Air Coolers on CPU, these fans help a lot to draw out heat and push more and more cooler air. This maintains a decent CPU temperature on long run. In our test machine when playing games on max system the temperature was crossing 60degree just like that, after adding the fans the temperature gain was down to 40%. On other side, when we applied a liquid cooler there was huge drop in rising temperature speed. Through our test we can conclude these fans are really designed for sheer performance. They are quiet silent on high rpm and durable.

http://www.gamepur.com/review/26416-noctua...erformance.html

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jun 29 2017, 09:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The Noctua NH-D15 is certainly one of the best air coolers on the market today, while defeating some of the AiO liquid coolers too. However, there is a price to pay. Firstly, the form factor. Secondly, compatibility. Make sure you check everything before picking one up for yourself.

https://nasilemaktech.com/2017/02/03/review-noctua-nh-d15/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 2 2017, 08:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua NH-D15S Review - What's Changed Vs. The D15?!

+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 6 2017, 02:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!

While performance isn't thrown to the wayside, in fact the NH-D15S does really well for a single fan cooler dual tower, and the lack of noise while doing so is also greatly appreciated, but this is one of those coolers that you can't really appreciate until you actually have issues and are looking for a cooler with these features. When you do have said issues though, knowing Noctua has your back and is obviously always looking to offer their customers the best of all worlds, it is then that you will fully appreciate all that the NH-D15S is.

Read more: http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7301/noct...iew/index7.html

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
smaea
post Jul 7 2017, 10:51 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Edifier @ Jun 28 2017, 06:41 PM)
Noctua NF-S12A series is ideal for case fans, you can apply multiple fans on the front, top or on the back of a case. As we had said already having a decent CPU cooler matters a lot to get maximum from the case fans. For Air Coolers on CPU, these fans help a lot to draw out heat and push more and more cooler air. This maintains a decent CPU temperature on long run. In our test machine when playing games on max system the temperature was crossing 60degree just like that, after adding the fans the temperature gain was down to 40%. On other side, when we applied a liquid cooler there was huge drop in rising temperature speed. Through our test we can conclude these fans are really designed for sheer performance. They are quiet silent on high rpm and durable.
http://www.gamepur.com/review/26416-noctua...erformance.html
I got this amazing case fan after watch review by Linus Techtips notworthy.gif . I using Asus Fanxpert, it say can up to 1200rpm PWM. Really helps cool down my Silencio 510. Before this i was using the standard 120mm silent fan 700rpm provided by the casing but i found out it was not efficient enough to move the hot air. Sometimes can reach 47 to 50 degree MBO temp (using amd phenom ii x4 965 black edition). Thanks to the NF-S12A airflow, i have more thermal control while balancing power saver and performance. My CPU fan no need to full blast every time play Battlefield 4 due too cooler casing temp rclxms.gif . Very quiet even at high RPM. Current setup 2 airflow front and 1 airflow back.

The only speed bump is the anti-vibration mounting during installation. Can't squeeze them rubber mounts through casing tight space. I lazy to dismantle everything so only tightened 2/4 mountings tongue.gif .

Thanks sellers and good job Noctua thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 7 2017, 10:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(smaea @ Jul 7 2017, 10:51 AM)
I got this amazing case fan after watch review by Linus Techtips  notworthy.gif . I using Asus Fanxpert, it say can up to 1200rpm PWM. Really helps cool down my Silencio 510. Before this i was using the standard 120mm silent fan 700rpm provided by the casing but i found out it was not efficient enough to move the hot air. Sometimes can reach 47 to 50 degree MBO temp (using amd phenom ii x4 965 black edition). Thanks to the NF-S12A airflow, i have more thermal control while balancing power saver and performance. My CPU fan no need to full blast every time play Battlefield 4 due too cooler casing temp  rclxms.gif . Very quiet even at high RPM. Current setup 2 airflow front and 1 airflow back.

The only speed bump is the anti-vibration mounting during installation. Can't squeeze them rubber mounts through casing tight space. I lazy to dismantle everything so only tightened 2/4 mountings  tongue.gif .

Thanks sellers and good job Noctua  thumbup.gif
Thanks for supporting us. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 8 2017, 06:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua vs. BeQuiet vs. Cryorig vs. DeepCool

+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 11 2017, 06:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Ultimate Thermal Compound Comparison - Liquid Ultra, MX4, NT-H1, CP9 etc.

+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 12 2017, 03:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua NF-A14 FLX

+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 19 2017, 11:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!

The Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler is still one of the best CPU coolers ever released. It has a copper baseplate, copper heatpipes, many aluminum fins and two fans, looks amazing, very well constructed and comes with a 6 year warranty. This is one incredible CPU cooler

+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 20 2017, 04:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Building from what was the world's first of its kind, surpassing all of the mimics on the market, and doing it with much needed improvements in clearance and performance, is yet another reason why we always recommend Noctua coolers. It's also why most of the staff here currently have them or have had them in the past. They are just that good, and the NH-D15 proves that Noctua is still on top of the game, even if they have been pretty quiet lately!

Read more: http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/6313/noct...view/index.html

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 21 2017, 09:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The Noctua NH-L12 is a great product that many will overlook or misunderstand. While its performance does not lead the pack, it does offer a small size and versatility. It is the smallest cooler I have reviewed thus far in terms of height and weight and offers backplate-less mounting for mini-ITX systems.

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Noctua/NH-L12/

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 23 2017, 11:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Video Review

+Quote Post
Edifier
post Jul 26 2017, 07:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua NH-D15S Review: Noctua Dominating The Cooling Market

http://www.relaxedtech.com/reviews/noctua/nh-d15s/1

This post has been edited by Edifier: Jul 26 2017, 09:55 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Edifier
post Aug 3 2017, 11:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!

“Noctua has once again proved that you really do get what you pay for. The Noctua NH-D15S may be priced in line with many large water coolers, but it can still keep up with them in terms of performance and it outperforms almost everything on the market in terms of acoustics and compatibility. One of the best coolers money can buy.”

https://www.eteknix.com/noctua-nh-d15s-cpu-cooler-review/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

10 Pages « < 8 9 10Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0646sec    6.95    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th August 2017 - 09:46 AM