Hey guys, new to this raw denim business so I'm not quite sure how to judge if a jean's quality is top notch or not? Obviously I don't wanna be misguided with the "if price is high, the quality is likewise" theory so therefore I'd like to ask what do you guys think about this following pair:
Naked & Famous + Momotaro Selvedge Denim in Indigo
The Momotaro x Naked & Famous collaboration denim combines the Japanese artisan craftsmanship of Momotaro and the fit of the Naked & Famous skinny guy cut. This denim is the slimmest denim ever made by Momotaro.
* The "Skinny Guy" fit is slim throughtout as it tapers from the thigh to the leg opening with medium rise
* 14 oz sanforized Japanese indigo selvedge denim uses Momotaro signature features including purple stitching running alont the inseam
* Momotaro engraved buttons and rivets
* Hidden back pocket rivets
* Chainstitched hems and waist band
* Leather patch, tags, and interior pocket lining feature logos and details of both brands
* 100% cotton
* Made by Momotaro in Kojima Japan
It retails for around $260 and yeah it's pretty costly so what do you guys think about this pair? Worth the price?
And if I'm usually a 30" wearer, should I get a size down or the actual size for this? I'm not quite sure if these would shrink or stretch.
The Raw Selvedge Denim Thread, Version 4