Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Raw Selvedge Denim Thread, Version 4

views

dlaz
post Jun 10 2012, 08:47 PM

Casual
302 posts

better get the momo dude.cause nudie's price actually can drop up to 60% off when you find them on sale.
dlaz
post Jun 13 2012, 05:38 PM

Casual
302 posts

QUOTE(KahVII @ Jun 13 2012, 02:27 PM)
lol I'm not a lefty but I put my wallet on the left backpocket because I want the Battle Stripes to stay intact and not have the wallet fades on it.

Anyway, went to Singapore for a couple of days and I was everywhere with my Momo JB. It's not that stiff now and I'm liking this pair more and more. It's like an addiction, I want to have him on me all the time. Was pretty fun swinging around with it on the roller coaster rides (we totally conquered Battlestar Galactica tongue.gif) and whatnot.
Just sharing more fit pics to the thread (I know we love pics more than talks laugh.gif)

Once again, this is my best fit ever of my denim-wearing career. Loving every single bit of it!
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

checked back your recent posts to find out what model that is.damn that skinny straight looks good.your previous pics' angle didnt really show the knee and below.i was skeptical since it was a skinny straight,turns out it looks good.cause i'm more of a tapered leg kinda of guy.
arggh...fark i'm really2 in love with your jeans.

@jhchong:nice wallet fade.6 months and thats quite a progress.guess you wear jeans everyday?
dlaz
post Jun 14 2012, 07:17 AM

Casual
302 posts

QUOTE(KahVII @ Jun 13 2012, 10:51 PM)
I was kinda looking for a slim/tapered fit at the first place and after asking for opinions from Jay about the new Momo JB Tapered fit, he said I would be better off with the Skinny Straight instead. Took his advice and bam, found my dream pair smile.gif I went size down and found it really really hard to button up at first place but now it's getting better. Can't wait for it to stretch more in the coming weeks so I can don on it more comfortably.
cool bro.that was the same experience i had with my first thin finn.i do have big thighs,so i just stick with TTS.it was quite tight at the waist and thigh,but after less than one month it stretches a lot and now its my favorite pair.but i don't dare to hot soak them,i did only cold soaked them after 9 months.and i really liked it a lot cause now i get that kinda like big thigh-tapered leg jeans,even though my thighs are quite big.lol.
gonna save this skinny straight model from MOMO in my waiting list.haha.
dlaz
post Jun 29 2012, 11:18 AM

Casual
302 posts

been silent lately in this thread..

my thin finn dry ecru
user posted image
user posted image
dlaz
post Jun 29 2012, 12:30 PM

Casual
302 posts

thanks bro...thinking to wash this to get more contrast. biggrin.gif
dlaz
post Jun 29 2012, 06:04 PM

Casual
302 posts

QUOTE(gnarkill @ Jun 29 2012, 01:16 PM)
superb bro.....  notworthy.gif
perlu dihajar lg bro.
huahahaha..
dlaz
post Jun 29 2012, 06:46 PM

Casual
302 posts

@gnarkill:hahaha....

btw,it had a crotch blow out 3 months back.repaired it at that shop at BB plaza.
dlaz
post Jul 1 2012, 11:43 PM

Casual
302 posts

QUOTE(chazychaz @ Jun 29 2012, 11:56 PM)
guys..which combination is perfect for incoming hari raya attire?

A
[attachmentid=2920805]

B
[attachmentid=2920808]

or C
[attachmentid=2920809]
chazzy shopping sakan!haha

i'm gonna go with a.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version