Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Raw Selvedge Denim Thread, Version 4

views

chazychaz
post Jul 1 2012, 10:15 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(LAYANGLAYANG @ Jun 30 2012, 10:00 PM)
man, that  boots is very2 cool.
hehe..thanks bro..
chazychaz
post Jul 2 2012, 05:48 AM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(ahmeduk88 @ Jul 1 2012, 07:01 AM)
Hi guys and denim guru

I've always appreciated raw and selvedge denim and have been a big fan of Naked and Famous and Cheap Mondays. I have just found out that my favourite shop in Bangsar known as MUSA has been closed down. So now, with raya lurking just around the corner, I dont know wny other place where i can get good denim. They had good denim and is priced very very competitively.

So in search for better denim, i went to BB and saw shops selling nudies. Cant remember which shops. but they look like imitations to my amateur eye. Anyhow, my quest for my favourite denim (N&F) continues. They are very comfortable, fits me nicely and is not as expensive as momotaro, evisu or samurai.

Too bad musa closed down already..it shows that msian market still not ready for high quality denim..

So i hope you guys can help me or tell me if there are any physical shops that sell Naked and Famous or affordable raw/selvedge denim. Found a shop selling unbranded in bangsar too. Not quite fond of its stitching. Kureng sikit.

I also found websites that also sell good denim there. But i have yet to have any experience with online stores. But i have my eyes on two at the moment which are tateandyoko.com and revolveclothing.com. Any experience with any of these webstores?

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.
chazychaz
post Jul 2 2012, 02:05 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(giotto @ Jul 2 2012, 09:54 AM)
Checked with one of the guys from B&B Gardens, they're bringing in Nudies by August.

If u want to support local denim boutique and dont want it to be closed down like musa..buy at b&b regardless how much the cost of their jeans..

But if u dont give a damn about their business..try fitting at their store and buy online..WINRAR!!!!!

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0412sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:58 PM