Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Raw Selvedge Denim Thread, Version 4

views

apsidewatch
post Jun 8 2012, 04:40 PM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(junky_man @ Jun 8 2012, 03:07 PM)
FFFFUUUUU....I hope that is a compliment rather than a sarcasm!  laugh.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif

Nah, just based on my experience with that particular jeans.

I'm already wanting to grab my hands on some good Zimbabwe Cotton Jeans but no spare money to spend on them. House is getting ready for major renovation, so gotta spend it elsewhere.

even have to put on hold my Red Wing Moc toes!  cry.gif
there's an offer for 300aud or 900myr at australia for red wing 875, which is 400aud before offer... but still so broke for this winter trip cry.gif
apsidewatch
post Jun 8 2012, 10:54 PM

Casual
499 posts

@chazychaz i know right? thats why im bit hesitate for the pull and like "nah, not worth the buy. more or less same as retail"
apsidewatch
post Jun 9 2012, 01:18 PM

Casual
499 posts

the sizes run depends on what kind of looks and fit that you're looking for.

tate+yoko may be referring to the kind of skinny fit ( or the "true intended fit for canadians") while cultizm is suggesting a fit for something more to straight slim cut.

depending on what kind of fit you want, u go tts, 1 size up, 2 size down, anything. google how jay z wear his samurai, he prob goes 3 or 4 size up, to get that kind of look.

the best thing to do is look for someone that owns the pair that u wanna buy, look how the fit is and ask for his usual size and how he sizes for that particular pair.

#my2cents.
apsidewatch
post Jun 10 2012, 10:49 PM

Casual
499 posts

go for momo, nudie is so common for me.

This post has been edited by apsidewatch: Jun 10 2012, 10:49 PM

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0932sec    2.86    7 queries    GZIP Disabled