First of all, I am not part of HTC/SIS Company. I am a User too.
Just to share my experiece, as lot of HTC/SIS device being sold in the thread.
I didn't get any benefit on doing this thread
Hope My thread Make your life easier.
As we always seen and do in garage sale, Selling of second hand device to another user.
Always you see:
1. Warranty card Unfilled
2. SIS Warranty still on until XXX
But You show know:
1. Is the unfilled warranty card equal to no user registered?
According to SIS:
1) Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase. HTC will consider your warranty to have stated on the date of purchase as indicated on your receipt.
2) If you have misplaced your receipt, HTC will consider the warranty coverage to have started based on the date your device was shipped from the factory.
2. How to verify is the product is genuine, beside sticker on the device?
3. After buying a second hand product, what should I do, for claim warranty sake?
1. Fill the detail of both party and signed with device detail filled.
Transfer_Owner_Form.pdf ( 23.94k ) Number of downloads: 3311
2. Contact SIS Warranty
Any inquiry contact 1300-22-3322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
you can Eventually email to them buy using their website designed templete.
Click to SIS website:email Customer Service
They will email you and call you back
Fax : 03 55692745
The seller may transfer his/her registration to the buyer of device
by email or fax in the following two items:
(1) a completed Transfer of Ownership Form
(2) proof of purchase (receipt/invoice)
Have a Nice trading
Together We make the forum better
This post has been edited by fense: Feb 15 2011, 07:33 PM