3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nadayu 92, Nadayu 92, anyone buying? Investment

views

Talbac
post May 8 2012, 08:45 AM

Casual
307 posts

Can try to check out Mutiara Villa by TLS. It is not launched yet, but can see the stuff in their office. I think it is the best landed development in Kajang so far. Very very modern facade and lots of green and facilities. Beat all of Jade Hill, Nadayu92 and Kajang2.
Talbac
post May 10 2012, 08:16 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(riskbreaker @ May 8 2012, 09:42 AM)
Nothing from their website...any more info?
It is not up on their website yet because it is not launched yet, previewing. The outlook of the building is top-notch, i would say ONE OF THE BEST in Malaysia, no joke. Go to their office to see and you will know what I mean.

And it is located on high ground, and between Twin Palm (Yes, that Twin Palm,Sg Long by Lum Chang! ) and Prima Saujana.

Lots of greeneries, 4.3acres if not mistaken out of 20acres from the taman. That is twice the green area portion of Nadayu92.

Talbac
post May 10 2012, 09:02 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(twins9 @ May 10 2012, 08:49 AM)
This mutiara Tiara by Tls...where is the entrance/exit?  From Silk highway side or have to go through small single lane road to Tesco (bridge) side?  If passing the old area...jam like shit!  I saw some major earthworks from my house but not sure what type of developments.  I thought it is Sunville.

Added on May 10, 2012, 8:53 am
900k for 3290 sqft built up...as big as semid!
Built-up is very big, bigger than some semi-d. The location is very easy to identify - from Jalan Cheras, once you see Standard Chartered at Prima Saujana, turn left, then go straight until you arrive at roundabout, go staight at roundabout, Mutiara Villa is located at right (opposite the tapak sekolah supposedly be Chinese Primary School during 2008 election, forgotten since). The access road is excellent but they haven't put up anything near the site, best if you go to TLS office at Sg Chua.

I did some comparison between Nadayu and Mutiara Villa, best to share with you guys in football scoreline if you don't mind;

1. Location (Nadayu 0 - Mutiara Villa 1)
One thing about Nadayu92's location and access road did turn off a lot of potential buyers because from Jalan Reko, you have to go through the small tunnel and drive through some squatters and scrap metal collection yard before arrive at Nadayu92. Alternatively, you can go via the Bandar Teknologi Kajang way which is equally unappealing. Mutiava Villa on the other hand, have access to Jalan Cheras and Kajang SILK which is much better planning.

2. Neighbourhood (Nadayu 0 - Mutiara Villa 2)
As mentioned above, Nadayu92 is surrounded by squatters, scrap metal collection yard, bandar teknologi kajang's factories, and high-tension cable about 300 away (although not as near as Kajang 2). I notice after 6pm, the foreign factories workers do loiter nearby because it is near the industrial area, just by walking distance. Mutiara Villa on the other hand, has no high-tension cable or any factories nearby. Sandwiched between Prima Saujana, Saujana Impian and Twin Palm, all are properly planned housing area. Also, Mutiara Villa is located on high grounds.

3. Building Outlook (Nadayu 0 - Mutiava Villa 3)
Before Mutiara Villa, Nadayu is perhaps the best in Kajang. No longer now, Mutiara Villa's building outlook, I would say, is ONE OF THE BEST (IF NOT THE BEST) in Malaysia for superlink. Enough said, you have to go to their office to know what I mean.

4. Built-up (Nadayu 1 - Mutiava Villa 3)
Nadayu is very big built-up, 3700 sq ft. Mutiara Villa is slightly smaller, no doubt still big, at 3260 sq ft. The bigger the better isn't it? Super bangalow anyone?

5. Design of Space (Nadayu 1 - Mutiava Villa 4)
Mutiara Villa's width is 26 feet, nadayu is 25 feet. Mutiara Villa can put 3 cars in carporch, Nadayu can only put 2 cars. The difference, then, is in the future, Mutiara Villa's taman's road will not be crowded with cars whereas Nadayu's road will be crowded. Also, a lot of the built-up of Nadayu is balcony & terraces, which for non-smokers are a waste of space.

5. Facilities and Greens (Nadayu 1 - Mutiara Villa 5)
Both projects offers sports facilities such as tennis and basketball court. But Mutiara Villa's green area is 4.3 acres out of 20 acres, that works out to be about 21% of the whole taman. Nadayu's is about 10%. Mutiara Villa thumps up.

Comparing every aspect of the product, Mutiara Villa has the upper hand.

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 10 2012, 09:47 AM
Talbac
post May 10 2012, 06:42 PM

Casual
307 posts

In your previous post, you have mistaken some of the facts.

1. The ceiling height for nadayu is 11feet and 10feet, not 12feet and 15feet. Mutiara Villa is 12 feet.

2. I didn't say longer is not good. I said Nadayu can only put 2 cars because it is 25feet wide, my point is Mutiara Villa's 26feet can put 3 cars. But longer cannot put additional car unless you sacrifice built-up , right?

3. For you info, TLS is the developer of Pearl Avenue, enough said.

4.I can confirm your suspicion that the landscape of Mutiara Villa is bigger. It is at least 3 acres bigger.

5. Better connectivity? Through the tunnel? Or from Bandar Teknologi Kajang? National Plans have great ideas for every inch of land in Malaysia.

6. Nadayu flooring material is good? Did you see that sample unit? I could hear the queeking from the laminated woods. Nobody uses laminated woods anymore you know?

7. Close to quarry? I think you went to the wrong place. Kajang Perdana and Jelok Impian is close to quarry, Mutiara Villa is not

8. Bandar Teknologi factories have free access to Nadayu by WALKING, not separated by anything. Anyway, factories air do not need access to reach your house.

9. The price for both Mutiara Villa and Nadayu92 is about the same, not 30% higher, hence the comparison. If it is 30% better in quality but about same price, it would make all the difference you know.

10. I am not that rich. To buy property of 600K-900K, you need minimum monthly income of of 6K-9K. Unless you think income of this range is considered rich.

11. Maybe you shouldn't comment on properties that you cannot afford, otherwise people may think you 'sour grapes'. But again, everyone is entitled to their comments on this forum isn't it?

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 10 2012, 06:53 PM
Talbac
post May 10 2012, 07:10 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(DonnyB @ May 10 2012, 07:00 PM)
Bro Talbac. Why so bias. Nadayu bigger built-up also Nadayu lost
where got so bias. The bigger built-up nadayu scored one goal.

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 10 2012, 07:11 PM
Talbac
post May 10 2012, 07:15 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(DonnyB @ May 10 2012, 07:13 PM)
25ft vs 26ft. Ayoyo.... 1 feet pun may kira ka? More reasonable should be the land size 26x70=1820 and 25x75=1875. Price of houses is assessed by built-up and land area not bukak depan ler bro. Comprende? Nadayu brand is so much bigger than TLS. I don't understand any logic here
25feet = 2cars
26feet = 3cars

For me, as long as the developer can deliver okay already. If everyone choose the bigger brand, only SP Setia property can buy. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 10 2012, 07:16 PM
Talbac
post May 10 2012, 07:34 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(Lcsx @ May 10 2012, 07:21 PM)
1. Its 11 feet+ in the showroom because of the plaster ceiling. Go to the 2nd floor and you can easily see the 15th feet ceiling.

2. If you want to compare width. For 900+ you can get a 36x75 in Nadayu. Enough for 4 cars.

3. Is Pearl Avenue even completed yet? Any good completed landed property so far? I think its the first time many of the forumers ever heard of TLS.

5. the tunnel and Teknologi Kajang are only temporary routes. New route connectivity links to silk and bandar baru bangi side.

6. They are using improved laminated woods, they have changed for better contractors. Just FYI, things which hadn't worked out so well in the showroom they have taken the effort to improve it. And oh I do like the new designed laminated woods. Its warmer and looks nicer but personal preference.

7. Go ahead and wikimap the Sunway Quarry. Anyway the Prison is too close to Mutiara Villa for a high cost development.

8. Far enough for me. Anyway lots of greens around

9. 700+ compared to 900+. about RM200psf vs RM265+. Both calculations are about 30%.

10. 900+ you will need an income of RM10k now at least to buy.

11. I think that "you think you are better than all the normal people in this forum".
1. Please do not make yourself a laughing stock, we are comparing 3-storey Nadayu92 to 3-storey Mutiara Villa. Why compare 3-storey Mutiara Villa to 2-storey Nadayu. 15feet is for 2nd storey of 2-storey, that is including the roof. smile.gif

2. I can't recall any good landed properties by Nadayu either. For all i know, nadayu is under new management, not much info. If you have not heard of TLS, do more research.

3. Obviously you have not been to Mutiara Villa site to have made such comments regarding Mutiara Villa's site.

4. Your comprehension skills is very questionable. The price is not 900+. It is 800+. Please do more homework before you comment. You are wasting everyone's time here.

5. I make opinion based on facts. You make judgements based on assumptions. That is the difference between you and me, not me and normal people. smile.gif But i am happy to take on educated debate anytime so long you don't be abusive.

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 10 2012, 07:36 PM
Talbac
post May 10 2012, 08:51 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(DonnyB @ May 10 2012, 07:57 PM)
I I think he IS talking about the 3-storey. 900+ is what is advertised at iproperty. I don't think no 5 is right either. I will surely visit Mutiara villa though. Seems interesting. Got a bit more bullet to use. Hehehe
nadayu 2nd floor of 3storey is not 15feet. i got my Mutiara Villa at 800++. all intermediate is 800++. 900++ on iproperty i think is corner because all the intermediate sold out. visit and come back with some bullet please, would love to discuss with someone who has seen the product. I have bought Mutiara Villa as my future dream house, having passed nadayu92 for various reasons.

If you were to buy only 1 house to stay, Nadayu92 or Mutiara Villa ? All opinions valued highly.

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 10 2012, 09:01 PM
Talbac
post May 10 2012, 09:02 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(PradaLee @ May 10 2012, 09:00 PM)
Mutiara Villa developer reputable or not? If not, on this alone Nadayu wins.
The developer is reputable also. i think delivery not a problem for both company (unlike metro kajang). Price 700++ VS 800++ i am insensitive. Down to product only.

Talbac
post May 10 2012, 10:02 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(DonnyB @ May 10 2012, 09:19 PM)
Alamak! Your understanding of bullet is different bro. I don't think Nadayu 2nd floor is 15 feet high too. But it really looks high. That is after the plaster ceiling to hide the beam. Congrats on your purchase. I am sure it is a good buy. But best to discuss it at the correct thread. I think Twin has opened the thread
So discuss Nadayu VS Mutiara on nadayu if pro nadayu, and on mutiara if pro mutiara? smile.gif It's an away game here!

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 10 2012, 10:05 PM
Talbac
post May 11 2012, 08:02 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(Lcsx @ May 10 2012, 11:26 PM)
1. To Clarify. 2nd floor is Level 3. Ground, 1st Floor, 2nd Floor. Sorry that you did not understand that.

If you don't feel the 2nd floor of the 3 storey is very high, I guess you have not been on the floor before.

2. Nadayu at least they had completed the whole showroom+normal unit to show. Plus they had completed Mutiara Gombak a long time ago which is a very nice modern designed development among other developments. And I suppose I have to tell you that their Nadayu Melawati is an Asia Pac awards winner for 2011. You should go there to see if you would like to see a nice high end product. Otherwise there is a website with some but not many pictures http://www.nadayumelawati.com

Is TLS even a listed company btw? Do you have any idea how their balance sheet and cash positions looks like? And I think you may be the one who needs to do more research.

3. My comments are mostly on the location, those which I have not seen I have assumed you are right. I use googlemaps/wikimaps extensively. Do you?

4. The advertising is the one which says RM900k+ for Mutiara Villa. www.mudah.my/New+Kajang+Mutiara+Villa+Super+Link+House-15043503.htm . Well maybe might there might be some temporary discount during a preview before things are fully approved.

5. Hello? I guess you can't read very well. Those things which I assumed mostly, I was assuming that you are right.

Added on May 10, 2012, 11:47 pm

Here's the map http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=3.0077471&lo...53&z=15&l=0&m=b

Added on May 11, 2012, 12:48 am

Ok lets migrate to Mutiara Villa thread for any further discussions.
The 2nd floor of 3storey for both Nadayu and Mutiara Villa also exceed 12-15 feet, that is including the roof for both developments. there is no difference there. Better to point out something different and make comparions rather than point out the similarities. Googlemap is a good tool, but if you don't know the location of Mutiara Villa, no point look for quarry and then try to look for project since Mutiara Villa is not marked on the map, again i said, you should visit the project first before you make any comments. smile.gif

I think Nadayu can deliver too, but buying from a listed company does not mean is better, TALAM is listed. MK Land is listed, Metro Kajang is listed and so is various developers of low standard projects. I don't think you know the cash position of nadayu as per today or the deal involved when management changed hand? TLS is a reputable company, i am not worried they don't deliver. smile.gif

And for comparions of Nadayu to Mutiara Villa, there is no need to migrate anywhere so long we are comparing Nadayu to something. If Mutiara villa alone, we can talk on another thread. smile.gif

Anyway, there is still ample units of 3-storey Nadayu92 to choose from as per today, after launching since a considerable amount of time already. If the developer cannot sell finish their stock, the existing buyers cannot make money because people will buy straight from developer. The 3-storey of Nadayu92 is still selling 730K+ after so long, if buy later even better can save a lot of interest. The Nadayu salesman tell me still a lot of unsold units for 3-storey link houses, still selling same price as before.

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 11 2012, 08:06 AM
Talbac
post May 11 2012, 10:27 AM

Casual
307 posts

[quote=PradaLee,May 11 2012, 08:24 AM]
Nadayu92 still have unsold units after so long? What do you think is the main reason? Poor road access?

This is reason it is not selling. Door to door from factory to closest nadayu unit is 220m. To centre is about 450m.

Added on May 11, 2012, 10:28 am[quote=Lcsx,May 11 2012, 09:17 AM]
The ones unsold are mostly the 2 1/2 storeys at the hill slope around 650k. Reason being that design is unfavourable for older folk.

The truth and the whole picture

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 11 2012, 10:33 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
Talbac
post May 11 2012, 11:36 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(Lcsx @ May 11 2012, 11:28 AM)
Can you please correct that, Nadayu 92 houses currently are only until the main road and not further. And you have highlighted a lot of houses and shoplots in Bandar Teknologi Kajang. Can you please remove that as well and paint a proper picture?
This is correct, the new phases is opposite the road. The shoplot is further up, this industrial zone is correct. No hard feelings.

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 11 2012, 11:37 AM
Talbac
post May 11 2012, 01:29 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(Lcsx @ May 11 2012, 11:38 AM)
Those are planned more for shop lots and we are comparing those existing units with Mutiara not what is not even planned out properly yet.

And no it is not correct, halve the black marks are actually houses and greens. Please do your proper analysis instead of being biased.
I have nothing against Nadayu as a company, Nadayu92 was on my list but i have to give it a miss due to the industrial, why would i be biased against nadayu? I would have bought it if not for the proximity to Bandar Teknologi Kajang's factories.

Standing on the road with your back against nadayu, you can actually see the factories. I have gone to one of the factories there, one of them is MitahPoly, a plastic moulding company there i think is less than 350m. Other factories are even nearer.

The map has indicating industrial area is correct, take a drive and you will know you are actually next to Bandar Teknologi Kajang.

Talbac
post May 11 2012, 09:42 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(Scud_eSpade @ May 11 2012, 08:43 PM)
Hurm.. Somehow i wonder talbac = TLS agent
Bashing MKH and Nedayu like a pro in every related thread.
If u like TLS so much, just create a thread and post over there
Well we have to discuss property product on forum, your above post has no property substance at all. It is not about bashing who and who, it is about property. I think this forum here has a lot of property expert who can contribute positively to discussion in property related matter, harsh or not harsh. But you should refrain yourself from making 'empty' statements in the future because it a waste of everyone's time.

Also please do check that we are conducting assessment properties of 500K-1m in Kajang, just because I think Mutiara Villa comes better than Nadayu92, you take it as an offense. If you only want one sided opinion, why not just look at the brochure of your preferred product? There is no need for you to come to forum.

Metro Kajang is a lousy developer is almost common fact, Nadayu is okay but i give naday92 a miss because it is too close to factories. Yes, you can call me a pro if you want. But there are many pros on the forum.

thank you dgtalkid for the useful information. You are right, i think the expectation for apartments, condominium, shops, and superlink are different and i expect TLS to up their workmanship to superlink standard for Mutiara Villa. After all, 100K+ property we sort of expect it to be so-so. 800++ property will have different expectation.

I have heard of the apartments gone 40-50% below market price and agents have said there was a time when everyone wanted to buy TLS's auction properties because it was so underpriced in the auction market. I understand that the sentiments then was that the apartments was undervalued rather than the actual value of the apartment is 40-50% of listed price. There is nothing to buy at 40-50% below listed price because so many people go and bid for those properties. Properties has gone to auction is the problem of bad loan assessment by the bankers, giving easy loans to unqualified buyers leading to mass auction/subprime in the whole Malaysia which eventually led to the introduction of CCRIS by bank negara (in 2004/5 if not mistaken). Those apartments are all trading above listed price currently, another evidence that the problems lays with subprime loans rather than the property itself.

This post has been edited by Talbac: May 11 2012, 10:07 PM
Talbac
post May 14 2012, 06:57 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ May 12 2012, 09:34 AM)
Anyone know the unsold unit selling for how much now ?

Is there still units for the smallest size ?
You can go and check in the sg chua TLS sales office, nothing on website yet nor is it launched.
Talbac
post Jun 30 2012, 09:35 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(mtec @ Jun 30 2012, 09:20 AM)
Went to Nadayu 92 but really dislike the access road, too many speed bumps and quite hard to reach. Anyway, The place is quite nice though.

Comparable to Kajang 2 property, K2 it is a self contained township and future sure have very pleasant appreciation soon! When d township completely developed, it wld be antr jewel !

K2 built with Township concept and toward G&G community. In future, u can find everything just a stone thrown away within K2, like primary school, international school, mall, hypermarket, MRT/KTM station, shop-offices, etc.. So far, i hv gone thru so many Kajang's projects, and no other than MKH daring to introduce the scale of development with this kind of master plan, unless Gamuda Jade Hill, Lum Chang Twin Palms, Nadayu, Sime, Dijaya, SP Setia and few more other big developers start to develop kajang. But, when u look into the location, price range, development concept, K2 is the best deal than the rest.

I hv purchased an unit last year n tomorrow I shall place antr reservation for a Semi-D in kajang 2 in conjunction their launch n special promotion. The price is so appealing and c'sider fantastic entry n i hv confident tht 30-40% appreciation shld be easy to realize later. i very much believe it will become another brilliant icon in the area of Kajang-Bangi-Putrajaya-Cyberjaya-Sg Long-Cheras!

For those stil hesitate or haven't make up your mind, I did so many comparisons n surveyed before come to the decision like you, but I m grateful today I made the right choice. Dun get too late to own one before the prices is fly to new higher level !! Either for own stay or investment, K2 is one of the best among the rivals in terms of price & concept of living. Yes or no, for those early phase Owners, let's give ourself a big 555!
mtec, what you did is a total disregard for the people who wants to avoid hearing advertisement, and also disrespect the order of forum.

The least you could do, on a Nadayu92 forum, is to compare Nadayu92 to Kajang2.

If you want to advertise, do it at Kajang2 forum, we can debate and talk about Kajang2 there.

Talbac
post Jun 30 2012, 02:29 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(digoil @ Jun 30 2012, 12:29 PM)
Hahahaha.... actually, Talbac is the last person I want to hear from in regards of promoting other projects like he did for MV in this forum.

mtec, your answer almost similar to Talbac when you try to defend yourself.

It's funny actually.

Please don't flame me. I'm just a reader here. Not vested in any of the projects.

Cheers.
What I did was a comparison of between Nadayu92 and Mutiara Villa, point by point in terms of location,pricing ,design, product features etc, not as outrageous as promoting Mutiara Villa on a Nadayu92 thread outright without meaningful comparison. I didn't see anything relating to Nadayu92 on mtec comments.

And that was before Mutiara Villa thread was created by Twins.

What do you mean by last person? I am orderly person who don't litter. smile.gif Consider the sequence of events as well as substance of discussion.

Added on June 30, 2012, 2:34 pm
QUOTE(mtec @ Jun 30 2012, 11:11 AM)
Sorry Talbac, I hv no intention to create the misunderstanding. I thought dis is a forum opened for discussion n sharing circle. Furthermore, I m not to advertise here n just contribute my personal opinion n knowledge to the public since I own a property at Kajang 2. Nadayu 92 was my previous favor option, but after deep thought n further studies, I hv made up my mind not to opt it due to its locality factor.
Locality factor really? The 2 projects are located next to each other!

This post has been edited by Talbac: Jun 30 2012, 03:21 PM
Talbac
post Jun 30 2012, 06:26 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(mtec @ Jun 30 2012, 05:39 PM)
Oops, if u view those HTC is issue, then u may not used to stay in developed urban city. U can't avoid, like those ppl now residing at PJ, Subang, Kepong, Valencia, Sieramas or even Sri Hartamas, all these areas are surrounded wit lots more towers. After it is developed like today, n turns out with lots of greeneries, can u get anymore cheaper property at these locations while the location, amenities, infra n convenience are stil always inevitable major consideration when choosing a right place to stay.

I m not saying K2 is the best, but based on the overall concept of township, strategic locality &accessibility plus developer offerings, it is superb choice that u can consider to locate for one ownership either in term of residence or investment choice. it encompasses major necessities for people to live there. If u can only focus HTC, then u hv to sacrifice the advantages n future development of the city. Always ppl who can foresee further, make better gains later..I m staying at Desa Parkcity, n my point of views are contributed from the perspective as a city resident.

Added on June 30, 2012, 5:50 pmPls dun get me wrong that Nadayu 92 is not good.
Myself invested properties, and out of my experiences, I wld like to share wit u a golden rule how to get a right property.
"Location, Location & Location !!"  a fantastic township without good network of accessibility n connection, it is very difficult to grow. End of the day, u need a residence wit healthy occupation n population.

Nadayu92 is a good choice if u opt it for 2nd home or holiday villa because of its serene n tranquility concept.
Suppose Kajang2 turns out to be a good town centre with neighbourhood mall, schools and amenities, Nadayu92 house buyer are also likely to benefit. So are all the houses in the vicinity. Hence concept of township, location and accessibility are the same for both.

Nadayu92 is selling the final phases of 3-storey superlink right now, does Kajang2 offer any similar product right now? What is the selling price of Kajang2 product, and how does it compare to Nadayu92? Can you elaborate does Metro Kajang's offering, and design superior to Nadayu92?

This post has been edited by Talbac: Jun 30 2012, 06:33 PM
Talbac
post Jul 2 2012, 04:12 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(optimus28 @ Jul 1 2012, 12:32 PM)
If Kajang 2 becomes successful, Nadayu 92 will definately benefit as its just right beside. However, Nadayu 92 is truly G&G concept (with nice facilities) plus free from HTC..these two factors makes it a much better place than Kajang 2.

In addition, Nadayu 92 will soon have a good neighbour (Tropicana Kajang).

Cheers!
I agree on the spillover part on the Kajang2 township. However, lately Metro Kajang has cut down the hills that was blocking the HTC previously from Nadayu92, now the HTC is visible from the entrance of Nadayu92 already. Nevertheless, it is still further from HTC compared to Kajang2.

Added on July 2, 2012, 4:17 pm
QUOTE(Lcsx @ Jul 2 2012, 12:55 PM)
From what I can see it is. Here is a short summary.

1. Is currently still cheaper than other "new" developments around.

2. Good product finishing and concept. G+G and some facilities. Award winning and growing brand.

3. Catalysts. Kajang 2, schools, mall (major catalyst for a certain reason), shops. Close proximity and roughly in the middle of all key big developments ie. Gamuda, Mah Sing, SP Setia, Metrokajang, Naza and others.

4. Further improvement in connectivity. (You have to study in very close detail on this or it will become more obvious over time)

5. Land cost has doubled to triple since inception of Nadayu 92 (Last transacted by Dijaya was ~RM25psf). Therefore further new developments around are likely to be of high value as the developer's land cost has also doubled to triple.
Kajang2 and Nadayu92 were first launched if not mistaken, in the late 2009 or early 2010. Information of the area's future development has been made public since and the prices made a big leap. Could it be that the current prices already reflects all the potentials in the area since those information has been made public for quite some time already and that the price has already jump since?

This post has been edited by Talbac: Jul 2 2012, 04:17 PM

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0520sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:35 PM