Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Logitech Official Thread V3, Revue~Vroom vroom vroom

views

twwong
post Dec 31 2010, 12:55 AM

Getting Started
220 posts

Hi I never even bought a keyboard before, and I'm still using my free Kensington keyboard. So I'm actually interested in the new Logitech K750 evolutionary solar powered keyboard. I really hope it's coming here, hopefully next year, any idea? And the estimated price is?

It's a wireless keyboard and its solar battery could recharge itself with indoor lighting too. And no battery replacement is required for the entire life of the product. It's thin, light and portable and convenient :]...!!!

Hopefully we can start going green with the keyboard smile.gifbiggrin.gif cool2.gif .......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for gaming toys, I do have a Logitech Momo Racing for racing games such as F1 2010 (original). It's great and it's 3 years old.
twwong
post Jun 7 2012, 06:43 PM

Getting Started
220 posts

QUOTE(Ulysses @ May 20 2012, 07:02 AM)
Guys i heard that mounting system on DFGT is not effective enough.how do u guys overcome this problem? im about to buy one.
Logitech Driving Force GT racing wheel? I'm a happy and proud owner of the wheel for almost half a year now, racing with PS3 (GT5!!) and PC games. The clamp/mounting is good and very tight, my table is considered quite thick at 5cm. The rectangular block of the clamp below can be removed (did not know that after years of using Momo Racing....). How thick is your table? If it's more than 5 cm thick there might be problems, if not it should be fine. Enjoy driving/racing :].......!!

My K750 solar powered wireless keyboard is almost 2 years old, same as new smile.gif cool2.gif ..

This post has been edited by twwong: Jun 7 2012, 06:46 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0275sec    0.18    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:23 PM