Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Captain Jack Sparrow is MELAYU (pirate legend), pistol originally from Melayu weapon.. News

views

winmac
post Jul 2 2011, 11:07 PM

21 posts

Why is it a big deal for you whether it's real or not? You so f**king kiasu can't accept that a Malay can't be great izzit?

He's just sharing info. If you don't like it, you move on. You said so you gain nothing of it. You can f**king put up a post saying Jack Sparrow is actually Chinese from the kongsi of Ghee Hin or Hai San and put your grandma's love letter as prove saying it's from Jack Sparrow for all we f**king care.

Now, just shoo away from this post or whichever post that you don't like. I like the history lesson that they both put up here. It is interesting and I never knew it.

Shoo shoo.

QUOTE(Fetz @ Dec 28 2010, 12:17 AM)
What are these you guys(TS and HangPC2) posting?

The current truth statistics of this thread so far.. :
(1)So where is the information, as the title claims, that state Jack Sparrow is MELAYU??
(2)Where is/are the proof(s) that Jack Sparrow did exist in the past?
(3)Where is/are the proof(s) that pistol(and flintlock) were first and originally created by Malays?

You can ignore number 4 if you want to,I prefer we don't do religious talk here cus here is Kopitiam.
Don't just post irrelevant rubbish expecting a history student like me to be impressed and silenced when you are trying to pull a childish joke about historical facts.

Now start rolling and shove up to my(our) face with your REAL and RELEVANT facts.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0797sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:50 PM