Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Captain Jack Sparrow is MELAYU (pirate legend), pistol originally from Melayu weapon.. News

views

Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 12:32 AM

25 posts

When I open the thread, I was so hooked that finally here's someone in /k/ with mind deep into the past and trying to trace identities and entities. Kudos for that. nod.gif thumbup.gif

However. Sorry to disappoint you.

1)As I read the information given, I couldn't find anything that states Captain Jack Sparrow is MELAYU (pirate legend), as the title claims it to be.
So, failed.
2)The person Jack Sparrow never existed in the past. So, failed.
3)The flintlock technology was not discovered by Malays as you have contrarily stated. So, failed.
4)You mentioned that the Curse Regiments bourne to sails at sea in eternity without debunking the role of Bible prophecies about eternal life and eternal damnation.So, failed.

=/

The rest, I can't confirm yet.

This post has been edited by Fetz: Feb 3 2011, 08:03 PM
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 12:43 AM

25 posts

Give him sometime to do more research. I'd like to see where this so-called Malay-pride thingy going to.
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 12:49 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(hack3line @ Dec 26 2010, 01:43 AM)
nama betul captain jack sparrow adalah bukan jack sparrow.. HangPC dah pernah post nama betul dia.. p korek post HangPC yang lama-lama dulu.
dalam cerita tu dia pakai pistol teknologi flintlock.. orang dulu memang hidup lama.. nuh sebagai contoh hidup 995 tahun, kalau tuhan tak panggil ajal mereka maka tak mati la.. zaman dulu mana ada cekedis, coke, McD kentang garam kalori amat tinggi.. ada ke?
I don't mean to humiliate you. So I will not say much. Pirates legends, pirates feats, I agree, much of them happened. But Jack Sparrow or Captain Jack Sparrow, its very person with such names never existed except in films
Please do more research.

QUOTE(Fetz @ Dec 26 2010, 01:32 AM)
When I open the thread, I was so hooked that finally here's someone in /k/ with mind deep into the past and trying to trace identities and entities. Kudos for that. nod.gif  thumbup.gif

However. Sorry to disappoint you.

1)As I read the information given, I couldn't find anything that states Captain Jack Sparrow is MELAYU (pirate legend), as the title claims it to be.
So, failed.
3)The flintlock technology was not discovered by Malays as you have contrarily stated. So, failed.
4)You mentioned that the Curse Regiments bourne to sails at sea in eternity without debunking the role of Bible prophecies about eternal life and eternal damnation(hell or in other words, eternal separation from God as if the separated ones were never created at the first place).So, failed.

=/

The rest, I can't confirm yet.

Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 12:50 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(hack3line @ Dec 26 2010, 01:47 AM)
wali songo pula adalah cina..

orang Melayu masuk islam sebab pengaruh kuat cina.. bermula masa penjelajahan laksamana Zheng He atau Cheng Ho ketika era dinasti Ming dulu

ini buku dia karangan professor Doktor Slamet Muljana... tapi cerita lebih kepada orang jawa di indonesia, tentang Wali Songo adalah cina
user posted image
Sorry sir but we are not talking about this. W are talking about YOUR ORIGINAL TOPIC at hand. Points declined.
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 12:53 AM

25 posts

So, failed.
4)You mentioned that the Curse Regiments bourne to sails at sea in eternity without debunking the role of Bible prophecies about eternal life and eternal damnation(hell or in other words, eternal separation from God as if the separated ones were never created at the first place).So, failed.

I will only accept to engage your rebuttal points based on the four failed points that I've stated above.

This post has been edited by Fetz: Dec 26 2010, 12:54 AM
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:21 AM

25 posts

Look man, I apologise if you are somehow offended and if I look like hijackign your thread. But when you start a thread about something, it is expected that you at least participate properly the discussion caused by your information. This is not a flame war, and please dont make it so. If you have nothing left to say, then say nothing.

QUOTE(hack3line @ Dec 26 2010, 02:07 AM)
internet keyboard warriors..
No thanks. I have no interest in your childish notion, sir.
already answered in the post before
Since you want to play it safe, then lets examine it.

then just assume in your head that i am already fail..
i got nothing to gain or nothing to lose in internet world since internet is just a place to share information.
If you want to chicken out, please do so. As I rather spend my time on other threads.
You have nothing to lose and gain, good you realise that.
Internet is a place for people to share information and troll about facts. So, discussion is inevitable.
___
So u said u already answered me?

nama betul captain jack sparrow adalah bukan jack sparrow.. HangPC dah pernah post nama betul dia.. p korek post HangPC yang lama-lama dulu.
dalam cerita tu dia pakai pistol teknologi flintlock.. orang dulu memang hidup lama.. nuh sebagai contoh hidup 995 tahun, kalau tuhan tak panggil ajal mereka maka tak mati la.. zaman dulu mana ada cekedis, coke, McD kentang garam kalori amat tinggi.. ada ke?
Is captain a name?

HangPC dah pernah post nama betul dia.. p korek post HangPC yang lama-lama dulu.
Oh so you decide to back off from the fight and let some legendary hero to fight your battle?

dalam cerita tu dia pakai pistol teknologi flintlock..
So, is this another of your "ayat tergantung"? Does this imply that Malay discovered flintlock technology?

orang dulu memang hidup lama.. nuh sebagai contoh hidup 995 tahun, kalau tuhan tak panggil ajal mereka maka tak mati la.. zaman dulu mana ada cekedis, coke, McD kentang garam kalori amat tinggi.. ada ke?
Is this relevant to the topic at thand?

QUOTE(hack3line @ Dec 26 2010, 01:47 AM)
wali songo pula adalah cina..

orang Melayu masuk islam sebab pengaruh kuat cina.. bermula masa penjelajahan laksamana Zheng He atau Cheng Ho ketika era dinasti Ming dulu

ini buku dia karangan professor Doktor Slamet Muljana... tapi cerita lebih kepada orang jawa di indonesia, tentang Wali Songo adalah cina
user posted image
So, you are just going to post a book without stating any relevant points? Do you even know what is discussion?

Now lets see if you have debunked my empirical opinion with the following points:

So, failed.

NONE
NONE
NONE
NONE

This post has been edited by Fetz: Dec 26 2010, 01:24 AM
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:25 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(puppeto4 @ Dec 26 2010, 02:24 AM)
inb4 Sultan adalah keturunan Pirate.
I've heard of it. But I won't say much on it as I rather stay on topic with what I wanna discuss with OP.
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:30 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(kimp @ Dec 26 2010, 02:29 AM)
ini pon nak kecoh

user posted image
Discussion is supposed to be 'kecoh'(although we are practically typing) if you haven't noticed that since primary school.
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:31 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(mi-g @ Dec 26 2010, 02:29 AM)
lol u got so much time eh wanna debate with hack3line laugh.gif

gud luck. u REALLY need that. coz what u really do now iz feeding da trollz laugh.gif
If he trolls then he trolls. End of story.
I lose nothing but time. But I gain another chance to practice participating in discussion.
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:32 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Dec 26 2010, 02:31 AM)
everyone knows hackline is minister of misinformation.
If he trolls then he trolls. End of story.
I lose nothing but time. But I gain another chance to practice participating in discussion.
Heck, why else would I be on Board Communities if not to sharpen my skills?

Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:35 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(kimp @ Dec 26 2010, 02:34 AM)
kecoh =kepoh , discussion = sos, posting at /k/ = trolling.
Okay Okay?
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:38 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Dec 26 2010, 02:35 AM)
you have to be careful who you duel with.

not everyone is an easy target.
Thanks for your concern. But I don't 'duel',if you implies by that to say I'm arguing someone to prove that someone's wrong.No.

I'm discussing, for the sake of both's enlightenment.

And since I like to study mythologies and watch Pirates of the Carribean, of course this thread got me hooked lol
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:38 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(teehk_tee @ Dec 26 2010, 02:37 AM)
lol fetz, looks like u haven't been introduced to hack3line yet.

enjoy your time with him ok
Oh shit, not another /k/ meme..??? dammn!! xD
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:40 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Dec 26 2010, 02:39 AM)
rolleyes.gif
lol i havent forgotten the thread where we debated funnily XDDDD
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:48 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Dec 26 2010, 02:42 AM)
which made you the forum noob, coming in here barging like you know something that we don't, learn the rule, boy.
Ah, I wouldnt say that if I were you nod.gif
And I dont think I barged in as if I know everything. If you wanna say it's bad to jump in and drop your lines, then everybody is barging like they know something that others don't. nod.gif
And plus, you didn't at first hand state whether you are atheist or not. nod.gif
Plus, the rule of LYN is not to troll so I didn't troll at the thread. nod.gif
And if I'm a forum noob, then you will be surprised by my surprising intelligence. And if I'm forum pro, that just makes it easier to make more friends. So whichever it is, no harm done. nod.gif
Anyway, no offence taken. I took it all as a humorous experience, on the bright side. icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Fetz: Dec 26 2010, 01:50 AM
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:53 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Dec 26 2010, 02:51 AM)
ok, start surprising.  notworthy.gif
ah i recognise that gesture nod.gif

Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:54 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Dec 26 2010, 02:54 AM)
that's not surprising.  sad.gif
ah this gesture too. nod.gif
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 01:57 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Dec 26 2010, 02:56 AM)
looks like you're not surprising at all like you claim.
What do you expect me to do? troll you? lol go find someone else
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 02:03 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Dec 26 2010, 02:58 AM)
you're suppose to surprise everyone with your surprising intelligence.

looks like it's all talk only.  sad.gif
If I say I'm a handsome boy, does it specifically mean I will charm all girls?
If I say I'm a taekwando blackbelter, does it specifically mean I've won the Olympic?
Everyone has the right reserved to describe themselves, rather than being judged awfully by others.
Ahh, but it's quite funny to play along with trolls tho nod.gif

This post has been edited by Fetz: Dec 26 2010, 02:03 AM
Fetz
post Dec 26 2010, 02:04 AM

25 posts

Opps, I wont be hijacking this thread any moment longer. Outta here icon_rolleyes.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:35 PM