Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

4Tune club

views

jeremy0
post Dec 13 2011, 09:28 AM

This
2,095 posts

QUOTE(Darkcity212 @ Dec 12 2011, 07:25 PM)
guys i want to get ur advise here.last year i signed up for 698 but i deposit 150 only.that was back in 2010 1st january.i didnt make full payment due to heavy work schedule so therefore i just didnt bother to make full payment.
till today ,someone from majistrate court called me and said itune club has filed a suit case for rm10,000 for not cancelling the booking that was under their agreement so therefor i need to attend the court tomorrow.he said however,another solution is to ask and call itune to ask for a pardon for penalty so he gave me the contact number (En.Muzaimi).
En muzaimi said i have not cancelled the booking since january 2010 so they have legal rights to sue me.he said however,he can cancel the suit made against me if he receive payment by today and will get the magistrate court to call me and inform the suit case has been cancelled.
It sounds like a scam so i decided to ignore.Anyone has gone through the same thing please share.tqvm
fyi, the courts need to serve you a summon first...they have better things to do than calling people up....definitely a scam

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.48    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:43 PM