Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

4Tune club

views

TSkosinus
post Dec 23 2010, 03:17 PM, updated 14y ago

Getting Started
151 posts

ANyone heard of this travel club? my nephew joined the club. but it seems a bit fishy.
the club offers discount at registered hotel up to 50% and air fare up to 25%.. + 4d3n free voucher. hmm.gif
limcy037
post Mar 4 2011, 06:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(kosinus @ Dec 23 2010, 05:47 PM)
ANyone heard of this travel club? my nephew joined the club. but it seems a bit fishy. 
the club offers discount at registered hotel up to 50% and air fare up to 25%.. + 4d3n free voucher.  hmm.gif
Hello,

One of my family member also just joined 4tune club. Just like what you said, there is offer of 50% off flight ticket and free hotel package. They even give us website (http://www.4tuneclub.com) , hand phone no., office number and email address. I tried to open the website, however, the link fails to work. If it is a standard travelling club, it should have a standard web page.

As for the hand phone works, and it is answered by someone named Aziz. When I requested him to help me to book a flight ticket for December, he told me that it is way too early to book now (March). I don't understand why is it too early to book now. ANyway, he just asked me to SMS him the name, destination, email address and the number of guests travelling. What is even weirder is he did not sound like a professional travelling agent. He did not even ask for the exact date that i am going to travel or which airline that i prefer to travel.

From the other forum that I read, it looks like it's a fishy business. The same thing go on. They always have promotion in shopping complex, offering only 200 offers.

stimix
post Mar 4 2011, 06:26 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

Hmnn more & more this type of bogus or suspected bogus companies nowadays..read further other similar setup companies here:

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...553011&hl=itune
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry26656012
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...766399&hl=itune
TSkosinus
post Mar 16 2011, 04:37 PM

Getting Started
151 posts

limcy, it seem your family member got tricked. my nephew quite lucky to redeem the voucher before the company gone missing. 4tune is no longer existed. i think it operates using different name. there is a company named fortune club. watch out this company. dunno if the company is actually 4tune club.

Darkcity212
post Dec 12 2011, 07:25 PM

Casual
474 posts

guys i want to get ur advise here.last year i signed up for 698 but i deposit 150 only.that was back in 2010 1st january.i didnt make full payment due to heavy work schedule so therefore i just didnt bother to make full payment.
till today ,someone from majistrate court called me and said itune club has filed a suit case for rm10,000 for not cancelling the booking that was under their agreement so therefor i need to attend the court tomorrow.he said however,another solution is to ask and call itune to ask for a pardon for penalty so he gave me the contact number (En.Muzaimi).
En muzaimi said i have not cancelled the booking since january 2010 so they have legal rights to sue me.he said however,he can cancel the suit made against me if he receive payment by today and will get the magistrate court to call me and inform the suit case has been cancelled.
It sounds like a scam so i decided to ignore.Anyone has gone through the same thing please share.tqvm
jeremy0
post Dec 13 2011, 09:28 AM

This
2,095 posts

QUOTE(Darkcity212 @ Dec 12 2011, 07:25 PM)
guys i want to get ur advise here.last year i signed up for 698 but i deposit 150 only.that was back in 2010 1st january.i didnt make full payment due to heavy work schedule so therefore i just didnt bother to make full payment.
till today ,someone from majistrate court called me and said itune club has filed a suit case for rm10,000 for not cancelling the booking that was under their agreement so therefor i need to attend the court tomorrow.he said however,another solution is to ask and call itune to ask for a pardon for penalty so he gave me the contact number (En.Muzaimi).
En muzaimi said i have not cancelled the booking since january 2010 so they have legal rights to sue me.he said however,he can cancel the suit made against me if he receive payment by today and will get the magistrate court to call me and inform the suit case has been cancelled.
It sounds like a scam so i decided to ignore.Anyone has gone through the same thing please share.tqvm
fyi, the courts need to serve you a summon first...they have better things to do than calling people up....definitely a scam

Darkcity212
post Dec 13 2011, 07:35 PM

Casual
474 posts

thanks.ur right about that.should i make a report or just let it go ? it scared the hell out of me now im feeling so pissed.i thought of luring him to pay cash when he come i bash him.or should i just report?
azrierazif
post Feb 14 2012, 02:38 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Darkcity212 @ Dec 13 2011, 07:35 PM)
thanks.ur right about that.should i make a report or just let it go ? it scared the hell out of me now im feeling so pissed.i thought of luring him to pay cash when he come i bash him.or should i just report?
hi darky,

I had never came across this kind of situation but i have my own brush with law. in order for someone to be called to court there are certain action that they must go through, namely the most important will be handling of subpoena (the blue letter from the court that need to be handed personally to you). the court will have to notify you through your mailing address / I/D address and only then you can be summoned to the court to face prosecution. the plainitif will also have to prove a prima facie case before the case can be proceed to be heard by the judge.

your situation might be or might be not a scam (which i think more of a scam). what you can do is check with the guy in which court they have filed the summon. my idea (if u want to try to get ur money back) is to lure him to pay you back in cash so you can proceed with paying him in full by checque. then you can taboh him as you wish lah. but i never heard anyone getting a call from court and told that the thing can be settled out of court. rubbish. btw, have you kick that a**hole a** yet?
Darkcity212
post Feb 15 2012, 07:26 PM

Casual
474 posts

QUOTE(azrierazif @ Feb 14 2012, 02:38 PM)
hi darky,

I had never came across this kind of situation but i have my own brush with law. in order for someone to be called to court there are certain action that they must go through, namely the most important will be handling of subpoena (the blue letter from the court that need to be handed personally to you). the court will have to notify you through your mailing address / I/D address and only then you can be summoned to the court to face prosecution. the plainitif will also have to prove a prima facie case before the case can be proceed to be heard by the judge.

your situation might be or might be not a scam (which i think more of a scam). what you can do is check with the guy in which court they have filed the summon. my idea (if u want to try to get ur money back) is to lure him to pay you back in cash so you can proceed with paying him in full by checque. then you can taboh him as you wish lah. but i never heard anyone getting a call from court and told that the thing can be settled out of court. rubbish. btw, have you kick that a**hole a** yet?
thanks for ur advice .i got a 2nd call again private number also but a girl this time and claim to be from the court majistret as well for a 2nd warning to issue a court summon.but this time i just said 'suck my d i c k' and i hung up.i malas want to layan lah.i also got work everyday.

This post has been edited by Darkcity212: Feb 15 2012, 07:26 PM
leolim92
post Feb 21 2012, 11:49 AM

9 posts

so what happened now??
VivienChai
post Feb 21 2012, 12:38 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Darkcity212 @ Dec 12 2011, 07:25 PM)
The court gave me the 4tune contact number : 016 211 0264 (Encik Kamaruzaman) and to discuss with him on how to cancel the sue.
And that son of a b**** suggest me to made full payment rm1988 to cancel the suit else CIMB and Maybank will blacklist me. What can I do now? hmm.gif
Darkcity212
post Feb 22 2012, 09:44 AM

Casual
474 posts

QUOTE(VivienChai @ Feb 21 2012, 12:38 PM)
The court gave me the 4tune contact number : 016 211 0264 (Encik Kamaruzaman) and to discuss with him on how to cancel the sue.
And that son of a b****  suggest me to made full payment rm1988 to cancel the suit else CIMB and Maybank will blacklist me. What can I do now? hmm.gif
aha.so ur one of them who almost get cheated.dont be naive.the court will not have the time to call u and give u contact numbers.i believe its a private number
who called u.better make a police report about this scam case.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:40 AM