Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Household Needs In Penang, All info on household needs in Penang

views

Dage
post Oct 31 2013, 04:18 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(Cityluver @ Oct 31 2013, 02:32 PM)
just did a small renovation for my house lately. taking a few days resting at home and surfing to release my fatigue of been hard working sourcing around for household stuff.

bump into this forum and pleased to see someone is initiating for Penang people in collecting info relating to household matters. I don't have much good things to share with as my house renovation was almost all done by my uncle who is a contractor for a local developer. But I did make some surveys on the bathroom stuff, kitchen appliances and mattress. You can't go wrong any if you patronise the shops below to get your stuff, am talking about the good price and good service (forget the poor service attitude - the mattress shop, although they could offer competitive price).

I got my things from
1) Builders Hardware @ KL - hood, hob and oven
2) Wasser Werkz @ Greenlane opposite the Lam Wah Ee's old folks home, Pg - wc, basin, tap/mixer, shower sets & kitchen sink
3) Hup Seng @ Jln Perak opposite Shell station, Pg - lighting, LED etc.
Hope the above is useful to you and does help.

p/s: if u are a typical penangite, u should know the area that I mentioned above. PM me if u want the contact.
i am also doing my renovation currently. i source all my lightings from Top One lighting shop(cheaper price) at carnavon street and Paradise Lighting (friendly customer service).
Besides, i get G Glass house for warddrobe for the pole system, electrical items from SEC due to 6 years warranty and competitive price as well.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:46 AM