Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EVE SUITE @ ARA DAMANSARA [OWNERS' THREAD], New York Soho Concept + LRT Integration Investment

views

kochin
post Dec 10 2010, 08:40 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

how much is the maintenance charges.
70% sold, what's the lowest entry price now for the smaller unit? still got 5% rebate?
exact location please and can someone please post their contact here too?
thanks.
kochin
post Jan 5 2011, 09:27 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

i stayed crimson previously for a few years before i moved out.
generally it was fantastic living there at my time. if you do mind going through a hole everyday (the tunnel link), then it should be fine. but now that it's changed to one way, traffic is worse lor.
selling point is FREEHOLD!
but for 400k to 600k, it's really too pricey lah.
more worthwhile to buy d'aman ria and renovate with steambath, still cheaper and bigger built-up.
kochin
post Jan 10 2011, 10:05 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(michelle528 @ Jan 10 2011, 12:03 AM)
hi ko chin,

I m considering to buy one of the unit facing the swimming pool (which is facing the NZX), but my concern is that it is still noisy bcos of the NKVE highway. During your stay in Crimson, do u know if facing the NZX side whether the NKVE noise can be heard?
thanks!
my unit was facing NZX. no noise heard from NKVE. but do not under any circumstances get unit facing the highway as what others have explained. it is deafening! from what you described, that means you are getting the unit facing the pool but your back (with another roll of apartments facing the highway?). am not sure whether got sound or not? my unit is the one facing NZX directly.
but the downside to units facing NZX is the sun direction (facing west).
pros of this place is the maintenance. i would consider it tip top. i was there a few weeks back to check on post box and etc. i took a walk after a few years absence and most of the things are still in tip top shape. what amazes me was the lift. all still in top condition. i remember seeing the workers wiping off any markers (if any) last time. rclxms.gif
i would have thought d'aman ria is the better block but dunno why crimson still is much sought after as compared to ria. maybe maintenance issue?
good luck!
kochin
post Jan 26 2011, 01:19 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(lucky8six @ Jan 26 2011, 01:07 PM)
Hi... Anyone can consult me regarding eve suites? tongue.gif  If you have an option to choose between facing NKVE and NZX direction. Which option would you pick? Will it be stuffy hot in the evening facing NKVE? Noise pollution high? Any crimson tenants to give comments?  biggrin.gif
don't be lazy.
please read my post #35 & #38.
it's already written there lah.
for sun direction, just use google map to find n,s,e,w and that is assuming you know the direction of the sun?
cheers!
kochin
post Jan 26 2011, 03:05 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(lucky8six @ Jan 26 2011, 02:19 PM)
Hi Kochin! thanks for your comments. I indeed read through alot of comments about ara damansara eve suite. Somehow was confused because friend who staying crimson saying facing NKVE is not noisy as others said. he even booked a unit of eve suite facing NKVE direction.
if he did have a unit facing NKVE, he must:
a) be deft not hear any noise
b) changed all his windows to soundproof windows and NEVER EVER open the windows
c) be LYING

noisy is understatement, it is DEAFENING.
please do not book unit facing NKVE. serious advise dude.

but all in all i think pacific place is a nice product. private steam bath! FREEHOLD! good location (at least for me).
good luck!
kochin
post Jan 27 2011, 08:52 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(clanzkiller @ Jan 26 2011, 11:03 PM)
Just a minor correction kochin, Pacific Place is a leasehold  smile.gif
oops my bad!
i meant eve suites.
i totally dislike pacific place.
the land was a rubbish dump and surrounded by a lot of low cost flats, an indian temple, a school (i think).

kochin
post Mar 10 2011, 12:03 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ Mar 10 2011, 11:46 AM)
seems the size is just similar to crimson size
crimson got 680 sq ft meh?
crimson is 845 sq ft, that's about 25% difference lah.

any sales status of eve?
is the road from jln pju1/41 open all the way to link to tropicana now? if yes, better infra.
kochin
post Mar 16 2011, 10:52 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(innocuous76 @ Mar 16 2011, 02:24 AM)
For those whose intentions are for rental income - Never ever consider EVE units facing NKVE..... it is simply too noisy. no one will rent from you unless probably you intend to get a rental of RM 500 .......... duh !!!! I suggest you keep your money in Aussie Dollar FDs......... And BTW my 6 senses tell me that actually most of the units facing the NKVE are actually unsold. The developer has deliberately place sticker dots on the NKVE units to give false impression to stimulate ignorant buyers to those units.

For the 2 room 1065 units facing crimson, i again suggest you leave your bullets in your bank. No point paying 560k for a unit without view...... Dear Corgi ... regardless of the distance between crimson and eve, trust me, just keep your money in FDs first...... wait for new launches elsewhere
but just to quench your curiosity, the distance between the two blocks should be leave than 30metres.

Eventhough the noise is lower comparative to those units facing the NKVE directly, however, the price + the blocked view just do not add up. Frankly only those units facing the swimming pool is worth investing. But only those block facing the pool directly (Units 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28). Those units nearer to the LRT station and the tunnel are also a no no becos of noise pollution from cars and trains.

Frankly guys, price of property will continue to go up due to inflation. Quite unlikely it will crash. Furthermore after the Japan earthquake, Japan will be importing more building materials to rebuild their cities. Therefore construction raw material cost wil escalate further..... so be prepare to pay more in the future.....

Developers will find every excuse to increase the selling price further and this will directly impact the secondary market, which will follow suit ...... so to minimize risk ....... purchase areas with good access, good amenities, good view and in PJ and/or Damansara. You will never go wrong..........
so your advise is to buy or not to buy leh? rclxub.gif
as a former resident of crimson, personally i quite enjoyed the area at that time.
personally, i think eve should be quite an okay place to stay. for rental wise, it might be quite difficult. within the same category, people renting can opt for amaya, oasis, serai saujana
but then again, freehold prop in pj is indeed very hard to come by.
alternatively, there's a resort concept apartments by sime in ara damansara. for rm670k, i think some might be considering it since it's bigger built up and completed!
for those eyeing the studio facing nkve, u must be prepared to close your windows at all time and open your AC. it is indeed very noisy. the units facing crimson shouldn't be too bad as 30m distance is quite far apart and i reckon your side sight should be reasonable enough.
again that's just my 2 rupiahs! icon_rolleyes.gif
kochin
post Mar 16 2011, 11:47 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(Corgi @ Mar 16 2011, 11:26 AM)
Thanks innocuous76!! That's a very fast reply, smile.gif

Am curious about the developer deliberately placing sticker dots on the units facing NKVE. Isn't that going to mislead potential buyers? We buy because the units facing the pool is no longer available and that the units facing NKVE are fast going. Can they legally do that? Aren't the consumer protected in anyway??? If ever we find that the developer resort to mislead us in this way, can we then terminate the agreement on the purchase later?

Anyone knows if this happens before? And what we as consumer can do?
sadly i don't think so.
maybe if you insist on sighting the receipt/SPA of the units the agents claimed are sold.
but even then, there's no obligation for them to show you.
put yourself in their shoes, even if all are legitimate sales, would you show a 'potential' buyer all those details?
kochin
post Apr 19 2011, 08:49 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

kelana idaman complained, they closed tunnel.
what if ara damansara and subang airport complained? they close jalan subang also??!!
and they mentioned a replacement road to be built. shouldn't they complete the replacement road then only close the road?
typical implementation procedures by our highly intelligent authorities.
kochin
post Apr 19 2011, 04:38 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(lucky8six @ Apr 19 2011, 04:12 PM)
I could not imagine how congested it will be at Subang airport highway if tunnel going to close. Everyone is anticipating chaotic the day tunnel closed down. With many ppl complaining to the MBPJ, lets wait and see how on 22th april again.
no worries, i sense a flip flop decision in the making again.
maybe tmrw paper will read:
"No lah, they misquoted us. We mentioned we are contemplating and studying the possibility of closure by 22nd April. Of course if the study shows otherwise, we shall not proceed. And we are always listening to the Rakyat. If the Rakyat wishes it to remain open, so be it. "

On a separate and more serious note, have the road to Tropicana been opened up now? I mean can one drive from D'aman Ria/Crimson to Tropicana tunnel going through Ara Damansara/Damansara Idaman area now itself?
thanks.
kochin
post Apr 28 2011, 09:36 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

Eve
any idea when the 'new' tunnel is gonna open? and when is the FAM tunnel closing or has it been closed already?

PP
can't tell whether the work in place next to jalan lapanagan subang is more for lrt or PP.
and the amount of rubbish dugged out is really ..... dunno wat to say

This post has been edited by kochin: Apr 28 2011, 09:37 AM
kochin
post Jul 17 2011, 09:20 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

eve suite should hold one very competitive edge against icon city and da men.
FH vs LH.
and LRT is also confirmed. jam wise, this should be the least jam location among the 3 upon completion.
personally quite like eve suite although i'm not vested. ;p
kochin
post Jul 21 2011, 10:15 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(kelvin667 @ Jul 21 2011, 09:42 AM)
My friend, damen is freehold lah...and damen also confirmed with LRT lar tongue.gif
oops. sorry.
not familiar with damen actually.
is it within walking ditance to lrt?

kochin
post Oct 17 2011, 05:03 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

the land looks big!
thanks for the foto.
kochin
post Nov 1 2011, 09:14 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

can i know how much is eve asking for a 2 bedroom unit?
thanks.
kochin
post Nov 21 2011, 04:47 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

nice shot from d'aman ria BJ.
how's the maintenance in Ria?
kochin
post Dec 6 2011, 08:39 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(RomaNce @ Dec 5 2011, 10:56 PM)
Crimson three rooms rm 1200 max small unit , big unit max 1500 three rooms. Eve suites if one room can rent 2200 I salute. Mean the person rent eve suites must have salary rm7000 and net rm5500. With this salary deduct car installment 1500 and rental rm 2200 left rm1800 for makan and normal expenses. Rm7000 salary either is manager level or high rank listed comp exec......if this level of people, they good in management and calculation, are they going to rent rm2200 or purchase their own house? How many of this level of people in the market compared to normal exec who can afford to rent rm1000?

Added on December 5, 2011, 11:04 pm
Interesting question. Can u hold it for 8years. If u rent max rm1500 per month. Installment plus maintenance rm 2000. Total extra pay out rm500 per month or rm 6k per year. 8yrs will be rm48k. If 8 yrs time, eve suites can fetch 500k ? Mean rm 850 per sqf. If eve suites can fetch rm 500k, crimson sure can fetch rm 450k because 3rooms. Which if worth to buy if crimson selling rm 280k now only.

If economy down turn, eve or crimson will face it first? The more expensive unit and higher rental per room unit definitely will face it first.

Just my opinion.
hhhmmmm.... think everybody should grab as much crimson as possible then.
after all, 3 rooms, freehold, future lrt walking distance, and best of all sub @RM300k pricing!
other perks, subang airport? citta mall, etc.
BBB!
kochin
post Dec 14 2011, 10:54 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

that reminds me not to park near the fencing anymore. looks kinda deep and with persistent rainy days nowadays.... scary.
btw, the soil within this site looks really good. at least, not former rubbish dump site like the nearby neighbour. solid!
kochin
post Dec 19 2011, 02:59 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Dec 19 2011, 02:53 PM)
I think he meant spun pile vs bored pile. Spun pile is very noisy.
dude, that's not even spun piles. look closely, it's rc square piles.
and why would spun piles noisier than bored piles?
i would agree if it's hammer driven but looking at the photo, it's going to be injection driven.

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0546sec    0.29    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:46 PM